Dark Secret

Story Info
Neglected wife cheats.
1.8k words
4.09
172.7k
10
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Chapter One: How it all began...

My story is a simple one, but the result is rewarding, complicating and destructive. Destructive because when the truth comes to light, my husband of seven years, the father of my two children will divorce me. Complicating because I had an affair. But the reward is well worth the pain and suffering that will take place.

I started feeling the itch...the seven year itch. My husband wasn't paying much attention to me. I was carting the kids around town in the mini-van. Suzanne to ballet and Jr to soccer. We were the perfect little family, but I got bored with the status quo. I decided to do something about it.

While the children were at their activities, I drove to the Morristown Mall. I headed straight to the lingerie shop, Bare Essentials. I tried on several teddies, corsets and nightgowns. I shopped without guilt and received lots of assistance from the saleslady. I think she lived her fantasy of shopping through me. In the end, I purchased four outfits.

"Thank you, Ms. Walker. Your purchases made me win the monthly sales drive."

"My pleasure. What do you win?"

"$500.00 and a weekend off from the store."

"So what are you going to do with a weekend off and ‘extra money' to spare?"

"I am taking my husband away to a swingers weekend in Vermont. Sex and skiing all weekend long!!!"

She sounded so excited. "That sounds like fun. When is it? And how much does it cost?"

"The weekend after thanksgiving. And it is only $300.00 per couple, which includes dinner, ski lift pass, champagne, and of course access to all the amenities, Jacuzzi, open bar, steam room and such. Don't forget that it is a swingers retreat. SEX . . . SEX . . . SEX."

"You know that might be the ticket for my husband and I, to get ahem . . .reacquainted."

"Here is the promotion flyer for the trip."

"Thanks, Crystal."

"Your welcome, Ms. Walker. I hope I see you there"

The way she said it, embarrassed me. She had seen me in the numerous outfits I had tried on and now she had a shit eating grin on her face, inviting me to a "Swingers Ski Retreat."

Giggling to myself, I left the boutique. I could never see myself going to something like that. Although she did seemed to be invigorated about it. I opened the tail end of my mini van and threw my bags and the paper on the floor. I didn't give it a second thought.

I arranged for my mother to watch the kids for the weekend I made reservation for a suite at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. . I took Friday off from work, I went to the spa for a pampering day then had my hair cut and styled. Promptly at 4:00 o'clock, the limousine I rented pulled into my driveway. I had on some of my new lingerie and a mini dress. I felt fabulously sexy. The driver grabbed the overnight bag and placed it in the trunk.

"Atlantic City, right Ma'am?"

"Yes, but first a stop at 33rd West Main Street, Downtown. We have to pickup my husband."

"Very well."

As we pulled up to my husband's office building, I had a strangest feeling come over me. I felt weird, like something was wrong. As Bernard held the door for me, I took a deep breath.

"I'll be right back."

"Yes Ma'am"

Bernard was so polite. His demeanor made me feel like a rich high society bitch. I entered my husband's building, and asked for him at the security desk. I lit a cigarette while I waited. I was stomping out my butt, when Roger, his assistant approached me. The look on his face told me the story. Jack had been keeping long hours lately and that was the reason I was trying to surprise him with the weekend get away.

"He left already.", Roger simply stated.

"What?!?!"

"He left at noon. He said he was going to surprise you with some roses and candy."

"I took off from work and have been planning this weekend for a month."

"Sorry." Roger spun on his heels, and started to walk away.

"Roger, would you like to join me in A.C.?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. That bastard has been ignoring me for months and now I try to get some attention from him and he has become invisible."

"Sorry, I enjoy eating and going to Atlantic City with you will cost me my job."

"Your loss." I lifted my dress to show him my new stockings and lacy garter belt. He sighed, smiled and walked back to the elevator.

Needless to say I was PISSED. Bernard opened the door to the limo and didn't say a word. He read my mood, before I even got to the car. I quickly dialed my husband cell phone. When he didn't answer, I became ENRAGED. I drank a flute of the champagne and was sipping the second glass, when Bernard opened the partition.

"Ma'am where to now?"

"Atlantic City, where the fuck do you think we are going?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

I closed the blacken partition. I was angry, hurt and horny. The champagne wasn't helping any. After about thirty minutes, I lowered the divider.

"Bernard, I am sorry for talking to you that way, but my husband spoiled my surprise. I don't know where he is and this was supposed to be. . ."

I couldn't finish the statement, I was sobbing.

"Ms. Walker. It is his loss. You look so sexy that I find it very hard for me to concentrate on my driving. Closing the divider before helped me, but now that you have opened it again. . ."

"That is sweet for you to say. I just wish my husband would notice."

"I am not just saying it. I don't mean to embarrass you, but when you get in and out of the limo, I can see your stocking legs up to your lacy garter. I have the sight burned into my memory."

I smiled at him and felt my cheeks redden at his admission.

"Thank you, Bernard, for trying to cheer me up."

"Ma'am it is my pleasure. I assure you."

I started to calm down and relax. I continue to drink and by the time we were in Atlantic City I was drunk.

"Which hotel was it?" Bernard asked

I answered in a drunken stupor, "Taj"

When Bernard opened the door, I took extra time to exit the car. I was horny and wanted him to see all he could see. Once I was standing, I almost fell and he caught me.

"I got you Ms. Walker."

"Wwwwhhhhyyy ssssssssooo formal Bernie, calllll mmeee Julie."

"Well Ms.. . ahem Julie, you can not walk. I will have to help you."

"Okayyyy. Bernie."

He sat me at the bar across from check-in. I ordered another glass of bubbly and he went to check me. I watch him as he walked away. About 6 feet tall, and a great ass. He looked so delicious in that black suit and tie. I love a man dressed to the nines.

"Room 2516. Julie. Can you make it to the elevator and up to your room?"

"Nnnnope. You'll have to escort me."

"Alright then, I will get your bag. Wait here."

"Okie dokey."

About an half an hour later, Bernard returned with my bag. In that time I had drank another two glasses of champagne. Bernard helped me stand up and grabbed me about my waist.

We walked across the showroom floor arm in arm like lovers do. He pushed the button on the express elevator for the 25th floor. I started to get dizzy, the ride was so fast. He walked me to my room. He opened the door. We walked in together and I pulled away from him and stumbled towards the big bay window. The sun was setting on the horizon of the ocean. The view took my breath away. I was drunk and the scene before me left me mesmerized. I was in such a trance I didn't realize that Bernard, was behind me, with his arms embraced around my waist.

He whispered in my ear, "You are as beautiful as that sunset."

I melted in his arms, and then I felt his manhood against my behind.

"I am a married woman, two and half hours away from my husband, in a hotel suite, with virtually a stranger."

"And."

"Riddle me this, why does it feel so right?"

"You are lonely, frustrated and horny. So like the song says, love the one you're with."

Without another word, I lifted my dress. Pulled down my panties. And enjoyed the sunset, while Bernard plowed my neglected pussy from behind.

He was HUGE. At first, he plunged forcefully into my vagina. With my yelp of pain, he froze. I had never had any man that large in me before. It took me off guard.

"Are you okay?"

Such a adorable man, I thought.

"Yeah, but take it slow. I never been so filled."

After a few minutes, he started again, this time slow and steady. My buzz from the champagne faded when the pain had started. After five minutes, my pussy loosen up and my body started to tremble.

"Ohh, I must be getting used to it now. You can go a little faster."

"Are you sure."

"Yes, I'm sure. Fuck me with that big cock!!!"

He then started to pound my pussy. When he felt the beginning of my orgasm, he stopped mid stroke.

"What's wrong?"

"Beg for it!!!"

"Beg for what? Don't stop I was almost there!"

All I was thinking was this is the best sex I have ever had and he is playing games.

"I know, that's why I stopped. Ask me for your release. Beg me to make you cum!"

I started to play with my clit. I was rubbing it openly. I reached to feel his cock. I realized how big he really was when I touched it.

"What? Are you crazy? Come on, now fuck meeeee." As I spoke, he stroked into me deep. Then he pulled out until only the head of his dick was at the entrance to my snatch.

"Beg for it, Bitch!!!"

I lost it. I went berserk. "Fuck me with that cock, you bastard. Make me cum on that big dick."

And he did. He pounded my pussy until I was sore. When I felt him cum in my pussy, I collapse against the window. My orgasm was so powerful, I think I passed out. I didn't remember anything else.

It felt like a dream, when I awoke, I looked at the clock, it was only 9:00 pm. I turned over to find out it wasn't a dream. Bernard was sleeping next to me in the nude. I looked down at his dick. It was soft, and rested against is thigh. It's color was a caramel creme. It was then, I woke up to reality of the situation. I had unprotected sex with a black man!!! I tried to get up and run to the bathroom, when I realized I was tied to the bed.

To be continued. . .

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers