Dark Secret Revealed

Story Info
Katie's most shameful fantasy finally revealed.
2.9k words
4.47
59.8k
55
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't a story I had on my radar but it came from my wonderful wife's kinky mind. It was hot pillow talk so I decided to write a story of it. As always with things like this, the depiction is meant to titillate not be an instruction manual. While many man and women have these fantasies, you should talk to your partner and enjoy them together AFTER discussing with each other. With that being said, enjoy the fantasy.

*****

Strangely, I don't remember the movie. All I remember is the scene, burned into my brain. It's a scene that changed my life forever and I sometimes wonder if it was for the better or not. My husband... boyfriend at the time, and I were seated on the couch of our crappy, tiny post college apartment. 900 square feet, one closet, thin walls. It was our first home. We'd been dating for about a year at that point and we'd hit that wall where our sex life had diminished from the nova hot level it had been. I would say it was still a pleasant simmer... certainly not routine. But didn't quite have the same needfulness that it used to.

So there we were, watching this crappy, early 90s movie. The heroine was this super sexualized girl... barely a woman really. She ran around, being the "hero" of the movie by making all kinds of bad decisions and then getting bailed out by luck, men or both. The movie had just had a particularly steamy sexy scene with the girl's boyfriend and my boyfriend, Ethan, had noticed my arousal and started playing with me. Teasing me. He knew how to push my buttons and I was already anticipating a good fucking.

A few minutes later and our idiot heroine is trapped in the gym by her ex boyfriend and three of his friends. They'd established this antagonistic backstory for them. This unhealthy relationship that she'd had the strength to break off. But her ex always wanted more. The way he looked at her sent shivers down my spine. It was predatory and merciless. Clearly the screenwriter had decided to take a stand against racism by casting a white guy, black guy, asian guy and hispanic guy in this hypothetical, almost comically diverse, gang of young men.

The cheesy lines aren't what I remember. What I do remember is the look on the girl's face as they cornered her. The fear but also the little smirk. Something about it titillated me and my arousal was obvious to my boyfriend. His fingers slipped into my shorts and felt along my slick cunt. When the first man hit the girl on screen I gasped. He had slapped her so hard that she'd spun around, placing her hands on the bleachers. She started to protest as one of the men lifted her skirt and smacked her ass again. It left a huge red hand print. Then one of the men pulled his belt off and I lost it. My cunt gushed. This was my fantasy. My secret perversion. The dark place that my mind went to that I could never let anyone know. But my cunt knew.

I watched the scene, barely aware of my boyfriend's fingers teasing me, as the girl was beaten by these men. She had her ass, tits and thighs smacked while she struggled in their grip. I watched at how the girl predictably became aroused at her treatment. The way women always are in movies. The way that I shamefully am in private. The way I was at that very moment. When she stopped protesting and started begging, I felt my clit throb. My boyfriend kept teasing me, barely grazing my ready, swollen bud. The scene didn't last long. Even in the 90s, screenwriters had some standards. But it lasted long enough to make its point. Our heroine liked it rough. She liked being used by a group of men. She liked being treated like trash and called all manner of degrading names. She was a slut.

I looked over at Ethan with glassy eyed need. The movie continued playing but we didn't even watch any more. I was riding his cock so hard that I thought I'd lose my mind. I kept picturing that girl. Bent over. Exposed. Used. I came so hard that night that I nearly blacked out.

As we lay on the couch, panting, Ethan rolled over and held me, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," I said simply, turning away from him.

"Did you like that?"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it!" I snapped. The silence that followed filled me with regret. He was trying to be a good boyfriend. "I always like sex with you, honey."

"I know," he said softly. "But I meant the scene in the movie."

I clenched my jaw. He couldn't know my dark secret. I wasn't going to tell him. "The scene with her boyfriend? It was pretty sexy, yeah."

Again, more silence and then, "Not that scene, Kate. The scene in the gym."

"Eww... no... it was practically fucking rape," I said, trying to force horror into my voice. "I was just so worked up from the other scene and your fingers... that's all."

This time, the pause was almost unbearable. What was he thinking? What was going through my lover's head? "OK, Katie, sweetie. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said. We didn't talk any more about it that night. I didn't want to. He didn't press. I simply went to sleep holding myself. Ashamed that I couldn't get the image of the girl's striped ass and tits out of my head. And it wasn't her face that I was seeing. It was mine.

---

The next couple days we walked past each other like ghosts. I couldn't stop my perverted imagination. My cunt wouldn't let me. But eventually, after a few days, life found a way of distracting us. Something broke our rhythm and the movie was forgotten. We went back to our routine and I stopped dwelling on it... at least until it was late at night and I was alone with my thoughts.

Then, one night I came home and the apartment was dark. I tended to work a little later than Ethan and I worked further away so it was unusual that he wasn't here. I checked my phone for messages but there was nothing.

"Ethan?" I called out.

"In here," I heard him call from the bedroom.

I walked in, the sound of my heels on the cheap linoleum tiles of the kitchen the only sound in the apartment. "What is it?" I asked as I pushed our bedroom door open.

Suddenly, I felt hands grabbing me. He slammed me forward onto our bed, holding me down with one hand between my shoulder blades. "Ethan..." I gasped.

"Shhh," he said and I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and the click of cuffs. My cunt was already moist.

"What are you..." I asked and then I felt the first sting of his hand on my bare ass.

"You flaunt this body, slut," he said in a tone I'd never heard him use. It was a tone that pierced me straight to the core. It scared me. It aroused me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I snarled. I was pissed off. What game was he playing and who the fuck does he think he is calling me a slut?

Another slap on my ass. "Stop it Ethan."

"You like it. I know you do. I bet your slut fuck hole is already wet isn't it," he said. It was a line from the movie. He knew. Ethan knew my secret. I started crying. My cunt didn't care.

"No," I replied, trying to find the fire in my voice and probably failing.

"We'll see," he said and he smacked my ass again and again. I wailed and begged, pleading for him to stop. Truthfully, I don't know what I'd have done in that moment if he had, however. I was already more aroused than I'd ever been. I could feel the heat in my ass. The moistness of my traitorous cunt. I was grateful that I couldn't fight back. Grateful that I didn't have to make that choice. When I heard the slipping sound of leather through cloth, I knew what was coming. I gasped and ground my hips involuntarily into the bed. It was the barest of friction against my clit but it was like heaven. Ethan says I moaned then and it's when he knew to press on. I'm not so sure but he could definitely be right.

He lowered his head and whispered in my ear. "You fucking love this don't you, bitch?"

"Noo," I sobbed, shaking my head as I lied to the man I loved. Or used to love. My emotions in that moment were a jumbled mess.

"If your pathetic little snatch isn't wetter than I've ever felt it, I'll stop. But if it is..." he said, trailing off ominously before cracking the belt across my bare ass making me scream. He grabbed my lacy pink panties in both hands and simply ripped them off. I knew what was going to happen. He dipped his fingers into my cunt effortlessly and I bucked against them. He knew I was a whore. He knew I was a cheap slut. He knew I was just a pathetic cum bucket. He knew. And I hated him for it. And I loved it.

"See?" he said, showing me his two fingers and how they glistened with the evidence of my arousal. Glistened with the betrayal of my body.

"Nooo," I sobbed again, tears in my eyes. "Please..."

"Beg all you want. I like it, bitch," he said and he brought the belt down on my ass. I lost track of how many times he whipped me. All I remember is my body began twitching uncontrollably. My clit was on fire. Swollen and hard. I tried to get something against it but couldn't. I wanted something inside of me but was denied that. All I got was a seemingly endless series of blows on my poor, abused ass. When they finally stopped, I thought I knew what was going to happen. I thought my emptiness was soon to end. That Ethan's cock would fill me up any moment. I was wrong.

He flipped me over quickly, leaving me limp on the bed as he towered over me. It was the first time I'd seen him tonight. He was completely naked, standing there above me looking strong and a little cruel. I shuddered and the little smirk that flicked across the face was both condescending and reassuring. "Don't worry, slut. You'll get my cock eventually," he said as if he could read my mind. I wanted to close my legs and tell him to fuck off. Instead I moaned and spread them wider.

His hands groped my tits roughly before he ripped apart my blouse and yanked my bra up leaving my tits exposed. "Beg me to whip your tits," he said.

"Fuck you," I said, somehow finding a little bit of fight left in me.

"Not until your tits are whipped," he said then brought the leather belt down on my thigh. "I'll keep whipping you here," he said, lashing my left thigh, "And here," he said smacking my right thigh. "And even here," he said as he whipped my gaping cunt. I screamed and thrashed on the bed but he held me in place. "Until you beg me to whip your tits."

"You fucking bastard," I said as I panted with barely controlled lust.

"Your choice, whore," he said and he did exactly as he'd threatened to do. The smacks on my thighs kept bringing me higher and then he'd whip my cunt and I would crash down. But the ride back up would be even higher. My ass, thighs and cunt burned with heat. I could feel my juices leaking out of me, trickling down to my whipped ass.

"Please..." I whimpered eventually. "Please..."

"Please what, slut?" he asked as he whipped my leg again.

"Please... Please..."

"Say it you dumb cunt," he said and he whipped my cunt hard.

I gasped, "Fine... fine... fucking whip my tits you sick asshole."

"Good girl," he said. The words cut so deeply. The condescending tone of his voice. The fact that he knew what to say to push my buttons. How had he figured out this side of me from one moment of weakness at one stupid, fucking movie. All those thoughts evaporated when the strip of leather in his hand crashed down on my tits, however. It was weird. The ass and leg whippings had been painful but hot. When he'd whipped my cunt, I really had wanted to rip his balls off for a moment before quickly returning back to heightened arousal. But whipping my tits? That was a revelation.

"Hhh... harder," I whispered. I was full on crying at this point. Tears streaming down my face and those words made me sob more. They made Ethan pause too.

"What?"

"Harder... please," I said again, turning my head so I didn't have to look at him. I couldn't bear to look at my lover, knowing that he saw the real me now. The true me. The slut I really was.

"Okay," he said and he brought the belt down again, even harder. I hadn't realized how much he'd been holding back as he ramped up lash after lash on my abused tits. It didn't matter how hard he smacked them, I wanted more. I wanted him to destroy the old Kate and leave behind this new, slutty Kate. Finally, after several minutes of this treatment, he stopped raining the blows down on my and I felt the bed shift. I felt his hand reach to my cunt and he expertly found my clit. He rubbed it, exactly as I'd taught him. Touching me just right and making me cum nearly instantly. I hadn't even realized how ready I was until he was making my abused body sing to the melody that his fingers were playing. It was the most intense, long lasting, amazing orgasm I'd ever had. We actually got not one but three noise complaints that night. A fact that we joke about to this day.

I came down from my high and crashed hard. What had I done? What had he done? The man I loved had just whipped me without mercy or care. I felt violated and used. I felt objectified and disregarded. I felt cheap... and I felt impossibly aroused. Normally, after an orgasm like that, I'm done for the night. But not now. As Ethan kissed my neck and uncuffed my hands, I knew only one thing.

"You fucking bastard," I whispered to him.

He was laying on the bed on his side, looking at me. He had this annoying little smirk on his face. Like he knew what I was thinking. "You loved it," he said pointedly.

"Fuck you. Fuck you for deciding what I love."

"I didn't decide. You did. Your body. Your mind. I just needed you to admit it."

He was right about my cunt but I wasn't about to admit it. "That wasn't your choice to make."

"I made it my choice. You wouldn't talk to me about it or acknowledge it. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you didn't just cum harder than you ever have before."

I started to reply but couldn't. He was just sitting there stroking his cock and smirking at me. I rolled over to him and climbed on top. "Fucking ass hole. You ask me first next time, understand?" I slid my sopping wet cunt onto his cock and let out a relieved sigh. This was what I needed. My lover's beautifully crafted perfect shaft filling me up. "I feel how hard you are right now you sick fuck."

"I feel how wet you are you dumb bitch," he teased cruelly..

"Don't call me that," I said as I ground my hips into his.

"Dumb? Or bitch?"

"Neither," I said as I pulled his hands up to my striped tits. They were still sore and his fingers traced the lines he'd made.

Suddenly, he flipped me over onto my back. I landed with a yelp and couldn't even respond before his cock sank into me hard and fast. "I'll do what I want from now on," he said as he plunged into me. It was perfect. The fire in me faded. If he fucked me like this he could do whatever he wanted. I finally surrendered. "Say it," he said. He stopped slamming into me and pulled out, holding his cock at my entrance.

"Yes... yes... do it... whatever you want," I said. I was broken and he knew it. He fucked me hard and fast for several more minutes, making me admit what I wanted. Making me beg to be used. Making me surrender to my lover's cruelty or kindness at his whim alone.

That was fifteen years ago and I've never looked back. Sometimes I wonder if it's been for the best. Sometimes he pushes more than I wanted. Sometimes he takes when I've got nothing to give. And yet, everytime is amazing. Everytime I love him more. We talk about it. He knows my limits and he'll take me right up to them. Sometimes even threatening to break them. But when he doesn't, it's a nonverbal testament to his love for me. So when people ask the secret of our happy marriage, I never tell them the truth. It's a shitty 90s movie and a domineering husband. At least it was for me.