Dark Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was loving this and was about to orgasm on her friend's tongue when she pushed her back and fingered the D-ring of Naomi's collar and pulled her submissive towards the bed. Naomi eagerly followed on her hands and knees. Megan laid back on the edge of the bed and Naomi didn't wait for any further command, she took her thumbs and spread the labia of her Mistress and returned to lapping her engorged clitty. Reaching up with one hand she found her Megan's erect nipple and teased it softly as she drove her tongue into the depths of her pussy. Naomi had licked Megan before when they were younger and played around but this time there was something more. She couldn't explain it, nor did she want to know what the difference was. She only wanted to pleasure her friend, her Mistress.

Chapter Six - Megan

Megan was loving every minute of this. She had been learning to take control of a sexual situation. This was something that Marcus had been training her for. But this was her first real time and she was secretly glad it was with Naomi, someone she felt comfortable with already. But this night wasn't about her. It was about stretching the limits of her friend. So when she lifted her legs and presented her puckered ass to her submissive she was going to start testing those limits now. Before she could give the command to service her tight rosette, Naomi's tongue licked the area around it. A sharp intake of breath was all Megan could manage as her submissive friend obediently licked her ass without any hesitation. Naomi's hands grabbed her Mistress's ass cheeks and spread them while her tongue push into the tight hole. Megan's body spasmed with this play. Marcus had been training her anally for months now and she had been on the other end too. The duel insight only heightened her arousal. While Naomi serviced her Mistress's asshole, Megan cupped her small breasts and pinched both of her tight nipples. This sent a strong shockwave through her. She was about to cum. She barked for Naomi to return to her pussy. When her lips met Megan's folds and latched on her engorged clit, she exploded with a level of orgasm she had not found in any play with another. She held Naomi's face to her pussy as the waves of orgasm washed over her again and again. She didn't let up her grip on Naomi's head and to her own credit, Naomi never stopped licking. When Megan's body started to come down from her climax and her breathing began to slow to a more normal pace, she finally let go of her friend's head. When she looked up and their eyes met, she could see her face was covered with the evidence of just how massive her orgasm was. Naomi's face was slick with her juices. Her lips were red and swollen from licking and sucking her to finish.

Megan offered her hand and pulled Naomi up to her. Her supple breasts rubbed against her sensitive pussy as she moved up and into an embrace. A second wave of spasms rush through her. WOW, I could get used to this. Megan thought. Their lips met and they kissed passionately. Megan took time to seductively lick her own juices from the face of her friend. Their breasts rubbing against each other. Megan thought to herself, that this was something new, something that the two of them had never experienced before together.

As much as Megan wanted to just hold Naomi and make love to her all night long, she knew this is not what Marcus had taught her. So she stifled her own desire and ordered Naomi to get on her hands and knees. Her submissive whimpered with lust but compliantly did as she was told. Megan got out of bed and moved towards her newbie submissive. She took in the wonder of her form again. Her dangling breasts, the suppleness of her ass, the red and swollen pout of her freshly shaven pussy. Her wetness was clearly evident of her excitement. Megan wanted nothing more than to delve into that quivering pussy and bring her friend to the same level of orgasm she had just had. But again, that is not what this night was about. She settled her thoughts, took in a deep breath and went to the closet for something to use for Naomi's punishment. What she found would work perfectly. Marcus had some clothes here is case he stayed over. She found one of his thick leather belts. She folded it in her hands and walked back to her submissive, still in position like a good girl. When Naomi saw the belt in Megan's hands she flinched for a second but quickly got back in the position she had been given.

"Now slut, you have your first punishment coming to you. Do you remember what it's for?" Megan says as she snaps the folded belt in her hands. The sound resonated in both of women's cores.

"N n no Mistress." Naomi's body tightens, not with fear but arousal. She has always liked it when Bubba found silly reasons to spank her but this was something new, something deeper. She could feel the slick juices flood her pussy and leak down her thighs. She wanted this is so many ways.

"You were acting like a slut and teasing those poor guys at the bar. You know every one of them wanted to bend you over that pool table and take you like the slut that you are. Didn't you?"

"No Mistress."

WHACK! The belt came down on Naomi's upturned ass.

"Yes Mistress. I wanted them to fuck me in front of everyone!"

"That's more like it. Never hide your feelings from your betters. Now I think your slutty behavior tonight is deserving of ten strokes from this belt. Do you know whose belt this is slut?"

"N...no Ma'am."

"It's from your Dom and you will tell him tomorrow when you meet how it felt having his belt meet out your punishment. Now you will hold still and when the ten is done be sure to show your manners and thank me for correcting you."

"Yes Mistress."

Before she got the whole response out the belt came down on her supple ass.

WHACK! WHACK!

Fire started as Naomi felt her skin rise to the strikes. This was more than anything Bubba had ever done to her, even though she knew Megan was going easy on her so far.

WHACK! WHACK!

The next two sent her wiggling forward. The fierily jolt sent her breasts swaying in motion. Megan waited patiently for her to return to position, then her hand softly stroked Naomi's warm ass cheeks. She whimpered as her fingers slipped between her legs. Naomi spread them to give her Mistress more access.

"Such a wanton slut. Your pussy is leaking like a school girl in a prom dress." Megan smiled. "That was the night Bubba took your virginity wasn't it?"

"Y yes Mistress."

"Now, put your head on the bed and your arms behind your back. Lock those wrists together with your forearms. I'm going to ramp up with the punishment now."

Naomi did as she was told. Her ass was a prime target now. This new position left her labia more opened and exposed. Somewhere is the depths of her fantasies she wanted the belt to strike her splayed pussy. A shudder went through her with the thought.

WHACK! WHACK!

These were much harder but Naomi held her position. Megan was proud of her and rubbed her quickly reddening ass again in a soothing manner. She let her gain her composure again then brought the belt up and down again.

WHACK! WHACK!

This time Naomi only moaned and seemed to stick her ass out more, exposing her wet and open pussy. Megan made a mental note of this and again rubbed her friend's red ass. When her hand rubbed over the quickly raising whelps from the belt, she heard only whimpers of need in her friend. When she checked her arousal Megan found her pussy even more drenched and needy. She slicked her fingers from her submissive friend's hole and teased her erect clitty that had come out from under it's protective hood. Naomi moaned loudly and moved back against her Mistress's touch. Megan evilly removed them.

"How many are we at slut?"

Naomi tried counting in her head before she answered. "Eight Mistress."

"Good girl. Always count in your head unless you're told to count them aloud. Now for your final two, where do you want them slut?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"Yes you do. No tell me where you want the final two to land, or we can start over!"

Naomi hesitated. Did she really want her to tell her? In her mind she knew what the answer was but she felt so dirty having to tell it. She took a calming breath and gave the only answer that was correct.

"My pussy Mistress. I want you to whip my pussy." It came out more as a needy whimper than a declaration.

"Then reach back with your hands and spread your ass for me slut."

Naomi did as she was told. Her trembling hands grabbed her reddened ass cheeks. When she did Megan could see the swollen lips part, exposing her wet pussy. Her inner lips and clit were splayed as the belt came down on her friend's cunt.

WHACK!

Megan watched as her friend's pussy quivered and clinched with need. The belt had come down hard on the wet lips of Naomi's splayed labia. She had felt that same feeling when Marcus had done the same to her. She waited for Naomi to regain her composure.

"One more to go. Where do you want it?"

"My pussy Ma'am. Please whip my pussy!"

"Alright, I can tell by your quivering cunt that you are near orgasm. So I'm giving you permission to cum when you want."

"Thank you Mistress." Naomi held her pussy open for her Mistress and prepared for the final stroke.

WHACK!

This one caught Naomi right across her erect clit. Megan watched as her friend wiggled her ass. But the most enjoyable sight was watching Naomi's pussy gush with fluids from a resounding orgasm. Megan quickly leaned and lavished her submissive friend's red and swollen pussy. She kept her there in the throes of wave after wave of spasms. When she thought her shuddering had abated she moved her tongue to Naomi's puckered hole. She licked the rim then pushed her tongue, wet from Naomi's orgasm, into the tight ring of her ass. Naomi still had her hands on her ass cheeks and spread them even further for her Mistress's tongue. Megan grinned when her friend's body shuddered yet again in another deep orgasm. Megan kept laving her pussy and ass until Naomi had calmed herself. Then they both moved further into the bed and cuddled each other for hours. They were both still naked and made love to each other off and on through the night. It was more than either of them had ever dreamed it could be.

Chapter Seven - Naomi

The next day, they both slowly awoke still spooning with each other. Naomi felt the warm and loving arms of her dearest friend wrapped around her. It was the soft touch on her breast that woke her. She laid there silently and let her friend touch her. She thought about what had happened last night. She had never felt so sexy in all of her life. As good as sex was with Bubba, this was a whole new level of passion. Tonight she would meet Megan's secret boyfriend and he was going to start training her to be a submissive. She felt the juices of her pussy weep with the thought and with Megan's teasing of her nipple.

They eventually got up, made love again, then showered together. It was a new experience too, feeling the soft hands of her friend soaping her body up, cleaning the evidence of their night long love session. And too, her cleaning her best friend's body. Softly touching her, exploring her, like never before. They were both at the point of going back to bed again for another round of sex but Megan said she wanted to go shopping for tonight and then spend the day at Naomi's ranch.

Megan showed her what kinds of clothes Naomi needed for the club. She was taken aback with what little she would be wearing to the club. Her pussy clinched when Megan told her not to worry so much about the clothes, she wouldn't be wearing them long. Naomi's mind went reeling with the thought of being naked in front of everyone.

When they got back to Naomi's place and put up her new wardrobe, she quickly texted Bubba to let him know she was going out with Megan and maybe signing up for a new exercise class. He texted back in a few minutes that he thought is a great idea and to have fun with it. Naomi felt a pang of guilt at her lie but knew that this is what she wanted. This was her dark secret and she wanted to see it through.

She and Megan had a light lunch and shared a bottle of wine. Then Megan told Naomi that she wanted to go for a ride around the ranch and maybe down to the river to skinny dip as they had done before as teenagers. Naomi was all for that but when Megan told her to strip, a rush of arousal ran through her. She didn't hesitate to follow her Mistress's command and felt slightly less awkward until she saw Megan removing her clothing too.

They went out to the barn naked, strolling hand in hand. The only thing with them was a small knapsack thrown over Megan's shoulder and the training collar around Naomi's neck. It had been there since their first session. Naomi had removed it to take a shower she felt naked without it. When they got to the barn Megan told Naomi that she wanted to ride bareback like they did as kids. She explained she wanted to feel the muscles of the horse between her thighs. Naomi noticed the pert nipples of her friend and felt her buds tighten with this delicious thought. When Naomi had the bridles in each of the horses and was about to mount, Megan stopped her. She was holding a small bottle lube and some kind of dildo.

"We're going to start your anal training today." Naomi's look was one of bewilderment. "This is what's called a butt plug. It fits inside your ass and the tapered end keeps it in place. You're going to wear this while we ride."

Naomi bowed her head and submitted. Megan took her over to the sawhorse that they used to hold saddles on. Megan pushed her gently over the saddle lubed her fingers. She smeared the cold slick juice around Naomi's tight asshole. Bubba and her had anal sex from time to time but this was different somehow, more sensual. She moaned as Megan's slick fingers slipped past the tight ring of her ass. There was a slight burning but it quickly faded as Megan worked her fingers inside. She added another until she had three fingers inside her ass. Naomi tried not to push back but her pussy was so wet from her friend's ministration. She felt a need to cum from it.

Megan removed her fingers and Naomi felt the emptiness of their loss. Her ass was left gaping, but was quickly filled by the tip of the butt plug. The burning was back but she knew to push back against it. When the bulbous part of the plug seated in her ass, she felt a relief. It didn't feel so bad in there. She felt full. Then they both mounted their horses and were off on a slow pace. Naomi could feel the plug pressing inside her. The slow leisurely gait of the horse slowly fucked her ass. She could smell her arousal leaking onto the soft fur of the horse's hide. Her naked breast's swayed with every stride. This was going to be a long slow tease. Naomi thought.

They rode into the woods, and followed the well-worn trails from Naomi's previous rides. The horses both knew the trails as much as she did. She stole quick glances to Megan and watched her lithe body become one with the horse. She looked like a little girl on the big stallion she'd chosen to ride. Her pink skin contrasted with the black coat of the horse she'd picked. As they neared the river, they both could hear to gently rolling water over rocks. They followed the river for miles before they came to a clear stretch of beach that they had often swam at. Megan softly nudged the flank of her horse and sent it on a slow gallop. Naomi didn't even need to follow suit as her horse quickly got into step with the other. The lopping gallop sent the plug deep inside her ass with each stride. Her breasts were flung to and fro until they reached the place they would stop. Megan was already off her horse and tying the reins off to a branch. She watched as her friend came up behind her.

Naomi was out of breath and teetering on the brink of an orgasm when she finally came to a stop. She gingerly got off of the horse and tied him off to another branch. She felt like her pussy was about to explode. She reached down and felt the wetness leaking from her cunt. It was halfway down her thighs. She notices Megan fingering her pussy while she watched. Megan smiled, but it looked more evil than anything.

"Are you ready to remove the plug slut?"

"Oh yes Mistress. Please."

"Since you asked so nicely you can take it out. Go clean it off in the river while I get ready."

"Yes Ma'am."

Naomi went over near the water's edge and bent over. Her finger's easily were able to grasp the flange of the plug and it slipped out without much trouble. Naomi felt the cool air on her now gaping hole. She bent down and started cleaning the plug in the water. She splashed some of the river's cool water on her pussy and thighs, washing some of her juices away. When she had finished and turned around, she saw Megan standing there wearing a belt and a thick black cock hanging from it. She's seen a strap-on before but never in person. It looked both inviting and ominous. Her pussy clinched with need. She wanted to be fucked by her Mistress and couldn't wait to bend over and let her take her.

"How does my slut's ass feel?"

"A little sore Mistress but it certainly got my juices flowing. I've never been more aroused in my life."

"Good. Now I'm going to fucked that pretty ass of yours."

Megan looped her finger into the D-ring of Naomi's collar and led her further into the water. They waded out to a large flat rock that's top was just above the waterline. They had both spent hours of their lives tanning on this very rock. They had talked about boys, and their dreams. Now Naomi was about to have her ass fucked by her Mistress. If she had any misgivings, it didn't show. She quickly got into the position that her Mistress instructed her to. She was bent over like last night when Megan whipped her ass with the belt. Her hands found the raised and sore reminders of her punishment. With her face against the warm rock and her ass open and splayed for her Mistress, she felt the slickly lubed dildo press against her sore hole. To her surprise the phallus slipped right in. She felt it inch in slowly, Megan letting her tight hole adjust to the girth of the cock. She moved slowly in and out at first, but when Naomi started to push back to meet her thrusts, Megan grabbed Naomi's arms and started to pound her tender ass. It only burned a little but was quickly taken over by the intense pleasure it brought. As Megan held her arms and fucked her unmercifully, Naomi's breasts were pressed into the warm rock. Her erect nipples abraded on the smooth surface. It didn't take long before Naomi was begging to cum. Megan was so pleased with her that she gave in quickly and watched as her submissive friend came again and again to her anal pounding.

When she finally stopped her thrust and let Naomi catch her breath, she made her turn and clean the cock with her mouth. She watched as Naomi obediently licked and sucked the thick black cock clean. She marveled at how deep she could take the down her throat. Marcus was going to love that. Megan couldn't wait to see his cock disappear down her friend's throat. When Naomi was finished she had her lick her to a well-deserved orgasm. She noted how much of a good pussy licker Naomi had become. They played and swam for a few hours. She even let Naomi use the strap-on on her, but in her pussy. But it all had to end. They needed to get back and take a nap, then get ready for tonight. On the ride back to the barn, Megan told Naomi about Marcus. When she mentioned that he was African American, Naomi just sat there with her mouth agape. Neither of them were racist at all but there still was a shock to her reveal. Secretly, Naomi's pussy shuddered at the thought of a big black cock inside her. When they got back to the house, and Megan showed her a picture of Marcus, her nipples drew tight and her pussy clinched. His cock was the biggest she had ever seen. This was going to be a night to remember.