Dark Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never dreamed of being stretched like this before. The feeling of being so full of cock is more than I can bare. I start begging to cum right away. I look pleadingly into his eyes. He gives me an evil grin. I'm sure that he has gotten this from every girl that he has ever fucked, a complete sense of ownership. I'm a slave to his cock. I would do anything for it, to have it, again and again.

He nods his head to my continued pleading and I finally let loose with the most intense orgasm of my life. The feeling of having an orgasm while being totally restrained is something that cannot be explained in words, but I will tell you that my body writhed for almost a half an hour while he continued to fuck me. I lost count of how many times I spasmed around his massive shaft. When I was finally able to catch my breath and come back to the real world, I looked down at his cock still slowly going in and out of my well fucked cunt. His dick was slathered with my juices. His thick black cock was coated with my foamy white cum, from the bulbous head to the thick root of his shaft. When he pulled out and started stroking it, I stuck my tongue out hoping some would land in my mouth. The thick jets of cum shot out of the slit in pulse after sticky pulse of his orgasm. When he was finally done my body was covered from head to toe with the largest amount of cum I'd ever seen from one person. My tongue stretched wildly, getting to some of his sticky seed. I held it in my mouth, letting the taste melt in my mouth before swallowing the remnants.

My pussy clinched as I came for the last time just from witnessing this spectacle and the feeling of being covered in his essence. They both went over and started to clean themselves up, leaving me laying there restrained and helpless, coated in a thick film of cum mixed with sweat. They eventually released me and helped me over to a chair. I couldn't walk without help. We talked about a lot of things but my mind was in such a state I couldn't remember anything we talked about.

After a long recovery time, they walked me back to the bar area. Both Marcus and Megan had put their clothes back on but I was led naked back through the crowd in all my glory. My red marks from the flogging, my erect nipples atop my swaying breasts, and my well fucked cunt were on beautiful display for everyone to see, and I didn't care. I was proud of the state my body was in. My only problem was that my labia and clit were so sore and swollen that the simple act of walking had me shuddering in two orgasms by the time we found our seats. Luckily, I had been given permission to cum at my leisure. They both giggled evilly as I struggled on my way back to the bar.

When we had settled into talking again. Each of them had a cocktail, I was nursing a bottle of cold water, Marcus talked about what he expected from me in the coming weeks, as part of my training. I wondered how I would ever face Bubba again after serving Marcus. He made that easier by his instructions to me.

"Naomi, when your husband comes home next time, I want you to service his needs like they were my own. You're not allowed to use your cunt, only your ass and mouth. You can tell him you're having your menstrual cycle; I don't care how you do it but that is the rule. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. My cunt is yours. Service my husband with my ass or mouth as if it were you."

He smiled. "I expect to be kept informed on how this goes. I'd also like to arrange a 'get together' to meet him."

"But Sir, I don't know how he will react to this." I plead.

"I'm not going to tell him anything at this point. I just want to know him. We will take this slow. I'd like the four of us to become friends. Do you understand me Naomi?"

"Yes Sir, Of course Sir. I will do as you instruct." The thoughts of having us all together does stir a little shudder that passes straight to my core. Megan drove me home and spent the night with me to make sure I was OK. She mentioned something about me being in 'subspace' and not being able to take care of myself. I was asleep in the car before we left the parking lot.