Dark Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to take the elevator. She was a claustrophobic; she was never very fond of elevators. But she had no choice here, coz she couldn't climb all the stairs up to the top floor. She controlled her anxiety somehow and entered the elevator. It stopped at many floors and more and more people kept stepping in. She had to move towards the rear end of the elevator. And then suddenly there was a power cut. The lift stopped and it was all dark.

Pankhudi panicked already. She was afraid of closed spaces and now she was in a dark closed space. Even after a few minutes the elevator wouldn't move. Now people began to lose patience and there was chaos. The dark elevator had become so noisy already as everyone got so impatient. And to her horror, she felt a strong male hand wrap around her face and another hand push her against the wall of the elevator. The man pinned her against the wall, and his other hand pressed hard against her mouth and nose preventing her from screaming or even breathing. She struggled in his grip but her attempts were too feeble. And since there was so much commotion in the lift already, no one could sense her struggle.

"Easy...easy, cupcake." He whispered in her ear.

She freaked out even more when she recognised the voice. She had only heard his voice till now. Now he was actually there in person. Her worst fear had come true. It was too dark, she couldn't see anything, but she did get a good idea about his strength. He started moving his hand over her body getting a good feel of her curves. She was wearing a lovely salwar suit. He roughly pulled her dupatta away. She could do nothing but whimper in his grip as he moved his hand to her front and squeezed her boobs hard. He got a blissful feeling of warmth as he continued squeezing her soft mounds. Then he moved his hand lower, between her legs. She brought then closer instantly to deny him access.

"Open up." he ordered as he sharply pinched her ass as a punishment for rebellion.

Pankhudi was struggling for breath. It was like he held her life in his hands. She obeyed, and he rewarded her by shifting his grip away from her nostrils enough to allow her to breathe. He stroked her thighs with his other hand and then felt her pussy through her salwar. He continued rubbing hard for some time. Then he moved his hand to her firm ass and groped it roughly. She whimpered as she felt him try to insinuate his fingers in her ass crack. He continued feeling her body over and over again. And then he suddenly let go of her.

Pankhudi was too flustered to even react. She couldn't tell who among all the people in the lift the person who just molested her was. She just stood there in the corner, stunned from the unexpected attack.

The power was restored in some time. There were so many men in the elevator; she looked at all of them in horror. Any one of them could be her stalker, but she was in no position to point out to anyone. She hurriedly picked up her dupatta lying on the floor and covered herself. It took a long time for her to recover from this shock. Her fear reached a new level when she realized that she was not safe even in her office.

When she returned home, she didn't tell Nisha about it. She was losing her mind, and everything happened so suddenly and unexpectedly. She was too disturbed to even want to talk about her ordeal to anyone.

12