Dark Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Pankhudi's torment intensifies.
5.4k words
4.31
44.7k
13

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few days for Pankhudi to recover from the shock of what happened in the lift. Nothing happened for the next few days. Her tormentor always allowed her a period of a few days to breathe, before he stormed into her life again.

This time he was taking longer. It had been almost 2 weeks since Pankhudi didn't receive any call from him. She was apprehensive yet she was secretly hoping that something happened to him and that he'd never come back in her life again.

After having lived a peaceful life for an unexpectedly long interval, Pankhudi was becoming nervous again. This was his cruel game. He would always let anticipation build up to such an extent, that the tension itself became a tormenting factor for his prey. Any of his attacks weren't half as bad as the fear of them. That was a fact.

And soon the expected occurred. He met her again. Pankhudi was returning from her college. Suddenly she felt a strong arm grab her from behind. She struggled to free herself but the man holding her was too strong. There was no one around. Perhaps he followed her all the way to find the right opportunity and right place to grab her.

"Miss me, sugar?" he said whispered in her ears. That made her freeze instantly.

In her last encounter she had only felt his presence in absolute dark. That was when she got an idea about his strength. Today she saw that he was not just strong but also very tall, and from whatever was visible of his hand to her, she could tell that he was fair. She was helpless in his grip.

"Uh-uh" he said before she could speak anything, "If you scream, I'll slash your throat." He touched the cold blade of the knife he was holding in his other hand to her cheek. The blade was so cold that it sent a chill down her spine.

Amidst her hopeless struggle, she happened to see a tattoo of a scorpion on his hand. It was dark, yet the black tattoo made a good contrast with his fair skin and was quite conspicuous in the golden yellow street light. It reminded her of the pain she suffered from the scorpion sting that was deliberately inflicted onto her, as a punishment for not taking his calls. Perhaps he could relate himself to a scorpion. He was only tormenting her, causing her pain and anguish, but he never did any real harm to her, yet.

She felt him first kiss and then lick her cheek. She squirmed as she was unable to stop him.

"You are so beautiful, Pankhudi!" he whispered in her ear in a deep sensual voice, "So soft and lovely, true to your name..."

"Please" she begged in a poorly audible voice, "Please let me go, please stop all this. I just want to live my life in peace."

The man chuckled and said, "You still don't understand cupcake....this is not about what 'you' want."

The he slipped the knife into her top from above and slowly cut through the fabric. She was wearing a lovely red top and blue jeans, as she preferred wearing casuals for college. As she saw her top being cut she wanted to struggle franticly, but she was afraid the knife would hurt her. His eyes growled in pleasure as he watched the fabric separate showing her cleavage; he cut further down till her bra was visible.

"No! Please stop it!" she begged.

"Shut up!" he raid rudely, as he slipped the knife under her bra strap. Perhaps the knife was too sharp or the strap too weak, but it snapped instantly.

"NO!" she screamed, "Please don't! How will I go home like this? Please stop!" she begged, now struggling for her dignity.

"The more you speak, the more I'll use my knife." he warned coldly as he slipped the knife under the other bra strap and cut if off too. Pankhudi began to cry out of helplessness. But she didn't dare to speak anymore. She stood quietly sobbing in his hold.

He held her for some time. When he saw that she had stopped resisting and protesting, he smiled and said, "Good girl, you'll learn fast. See you later, sunshine."

Then he pushed her so violently that she fell to the ground. By the time she could get up, he was gone. She never got to see his face.

She was hurt as her tender skin was peeled off as it rubbed against the road. She looked at her torn top; she found herself in an embarrassing situation. Her bra was clearly visible from the midline slit in her top, and with both the straps gone, it was practically useless. She searched desperately to find some safety pins in her purse, she could find only 2 of them, and she had a long journey back home, that too by public transport. She put her top together with whatever pins she had. She was thankful to the dark that saved her dignity to some extent. But even a casual observer could still see a lot through her pathetic attempt to fix the rent in the fabric.

She somehow reached her apartment. She then closed the door behind her and broke down crying uncontrollably. She had been strong all the way long, now she wanted to vent her anguish.

Nisha was already home. When she saw Pankhudi with half torn clothes, skinned palms and elbows, and eyes full of tears, instant rage filled her mind. Pankhudi had to tell her what happened.

"That bastard did this to you?" Nisha growled, "I'd break every bone in his body if I ever saw him."

Pankhudi didn't reply. She didn't seem to be comforted by Nisha.

"Pankh this is enough! We are going to the police right now!"

"NO!" Pankhudi shouted, "Not the police....we are not going there!"

"Are you out of your mind?" Nisha shouted back, "You are not willing to report because that guy has some of your nude pictures? Does that mean he owns your life? Does that mean he can do whatever he feels like to you and we won't react?"

"It is not just about the pictures!" Pankhudi said, "I have a serious reason for not going to the police."

"You've said that before....now you better start talking." Nisha said sternly.

"I can't tell you Nisha, I really can't....going to the police will do me more harm than this guy."

"What do you mean?"

"I deserve everything that he is doing to me." Pankhudi said in a soft submissive tone as more tears continued to flow out of her eyes.

"What nonsense!" Nisha shouted. Then her expression softened and she said tenderly, "Pankh, you are my friend, you are like a sister to me, and you don't deserve any of this bullshit!"

"You call me a friend. You care about me, don't you?" Pankhudi asked softly.

"Of course I do! And that is exactly why I want to help you." Nisha replied.

Pankhudi bowed her head and slowly went down on her knees before Nisha.

"Then do me a favour," Pankhudi begged, "Please don't tell about this to anyone"

Nisha felt so awkward to see Pankhudi kneeling before her. She had always loved and respected her. Nisha kneeled too and hugged her and said softly in her ears, "I just wish that you would trust me."

Pankhudi said nothing. She just got up and went to her room.

Nisha was extremely upset; Pankhudi wasn't willing to tell her why she didn't want to go to the police. Nisha was afraid that something serious might happen soon, and she won't be able to help Pankhudi. She thought for a long time and decided to approach the police herself.

Nisha decided to visit the nearest police station after her college. Some of her lectures were canceled so she was free early. She was in two minds already. She was going against the will of her friend whom she was trying to help. She wasn't even sure that her decision was right. She was walking through a lonely street lost in her own thoughts, trying to settle the turmoil going on in her head. When suddenly she felt like she was being followed. It was a hot afternoon and there was no one on that street so she became even more uneasy. She heard footsteps of someone behind her. Then she felt a sharp tap on her shoulder. When she turned around a liquid was splashed right onto her face. She could feel the liquid sting her skin, but the pain in her eyes was excruciating. The attack was so sudden; she couldn't even brace herself for it. She screamed hysterically and could see nothing.

Nisha was screaming in pain when she suddenly felt someone grab her hair. She heard a familiar voice speak spitefully in her ears, "I asked you to stay away, didn't I? Consider this a demonstration and listen to me carefully bitch, if you don't learn to keep that hole in your face shut, next time I splash a liquid at you, it will melt every bit of the flesh on your face."

He left after pushing her to the ground. Nisha was in intense pain for a long time. There was no one around to help her. After a long time, the pain subsided on its own. She reached into her purse to remove the water bottle she carried in it. She splashed water over her face and eyes. She was slowly able to open her eyes. She thanked her stars that her eyesight was intact. She fumbled to find the little mirror she kept in her purse. Her skin was intact too. But her mind was no longer intact. She was severely traumatized by this incident.

She reached her apartment somehow but she couldn't shake off the fear that had gripped her mind.

When Pankhudi returned in the evening, she told her about this awful incident. She was shocked and speechless to hear that. She felt doubly crushed.

"It was some sort of a strong astringent." said Nisha sobbing.

Pankhudi listened in horror imagining what would have happened had it been a corrosive.

"I would have never been able to forgive myself had something happened to you today." said Pankhudi and hugged Nisha tightly, "This is why even I wanted you to stay out of this."

"I was only trying to help you." Nisha said.

"At what cost?" Pankhudi shouted, "It could have been an acid! Don't you understand? This guy is too dangerous. He's giving you a taste. Just a taste. He wants you to know what he's capable of doing to you. And it seems to me that he doesn't really want to hurt you, so don't force him to!"

"But I can't just watch him torture my friend." Nisha argued.

"There is something I should have told you before" Pankhudi said in a sad tone. Then she quietly got up and took out an envelope from a drawer and gave it to Nisha. Nisha quietly opened it. She was shocked to see the pictures inside.

"What is this?" Nisha asked.

"What does it look like?" Pankhudi said.

"It looks like you were removing the gold chain and bracelet from a dead woman." Nisha said.

Pankhudi took a deep breath and said, "Do you remember three months ago when my younger sister Palak was ill? You know that my family is facing financial difficulties. I was desperately in need of money. I tried all my options, but I couldn't raise that much money."

Pankhudi continued, "One night while returning home, I found this woman lying on the side of the road, all bathed in her own blood....there was no one around. I tried to wake her up but she didn't respond. I thought she was dead. I couldn't make out what had happened to her, whether she was stabbed or she met with an accident. I saw that she was wearing a golden chain and bracelet, and I quietly took it off. Just as I was about to walk away, I saw her move, she was groaning and begging for help in a faint voice..."

"So?" Nisha asked nervously, "What did you do?"

"I walked away," Pankhudi said bowing her head in shame, "I walked away and I left her there to die. She was alive, Nisha! And I didn't have the heart to help her because I didn't want to return her gold. She died because of me!"

Pankhudi started sobbing and continue, "Next day I read in the newspaper that police found her body and they are suspecting robbery as the intention of murder. I didn't kill her, but these pictures can link me to her murder. I needed money for my sister's medical bills. I was never greedy beyond that, I was just in desperate need...." Pankhudi cried, "Now I am paying for it...that is why all this is happening to me. I left that woman there to die. I could have saved her life, but I didn't."

Pankhudi paused for a while to swallow her guilt and continued, "If he sends these pictures to the police, I will be behind bars....then what will happen to my family, Nisha? My mom can't even walk".

"But he could kill you Pankh..." said Nisha in a worried tone.

"If he wanted to kill me, he would have done it already" said Pankhudi assertively, "I don't know what he wants to do to me. He isn't even blackmailing me. He doesn't even tell me what he wants. He is just tormenting me, like he just wants to watch me suffer. And don't you realize? I have no choice but to suffer at his hands."

Nisha just kept looking at her, feeling her pain.

"My own deeds have brought this upon me." Pankhudi said with remorse, "I deserve everything that he is doing to me!"

"No you don't!" said Nisha as she hugged Pankhudi tightly, "You are a good person. You don't deserve all this. You are my best friend. I can't watch all this happen to you."

"It's ok Nisha" Pankhudi said, "I care about you just as much as you care about me. And I don't want you to suffer because of me. Please leave this house as soon as possible. Leave me to my fate."

"I will pray for you" said Nisha tearfully, "And I won't tell anyone....I promise."

Pankhudi tried to at least look strong. Nisha managed to arrange for her accommodation at another place far away from Pankhudi. Pankhudi wanted that at least Nisha to be safe and live a peaceful life.

With Nisha gone, Pankhudi returned to living her life on her own, preparing herself to face whatever horrors that were in store for her, all by herself.

With every passing day, it was getting difficult for Pankhudi to carry on all by herself. With every breath she took, she braced herself for another ruthless attack from her stalker. And she knew there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She missed Nisha a lot; her support had made life easier for Pankhudi. Pankhudi held a photo frame in her hand with had pictures of her and Nisha. The smiling faces of two beautiful girls reminded her of her happier days. Everything was alright in her life; she was working, earning, studying, and trying to secure a future for herself and her family. She had dreams; she had a life of her own. All was fine, till two months ago when she first began receiving her pictures and other signs the stalker was giving to make her realize that she was being watched. Perhaps he had been watching her since longer. It was a tragedy how this evil shadow of her stalker drowned her once cheerful and promising life in fear and gloom. Days and nights were now equally dark for her. She moved her fingers gently over the picture as a tear drop fell out of her eyes.

Suddenly her phone rang. She walked nervously towards it, anticipating an unpleasant conversation. She knew she could no longer afford missing his call.

But she calmed down when she saw the name of the caller. It was her mom.

"Hello, mom" she said in a nervous tone.

"Hello dear, how are you? It's been a long time since you visited us." Her mom said.

"Ya, actually mom, I am really busy these days. I am sorry I couldn't come."

"You sound nervous, is everything ok?"

"Ya..ya, I am fine mom. I am really fine. How are you? How is Palak? Everything alright over there?"

"We are fine dear. Pankh, is there something you are not telling me? I am your mother you know; I have a feeling that something is bothering you."

"Nothing mom, its just the stress. Working, studying and all that you know."

"I understand dear, you do so much for us. What would we do without you? I am so proud of you my dear."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too. Do come home if you find time."

Pankhudi then hung up. She loved her family a lot. That little conversation with her mom soothed her tortured mind, at least for some time.

She continued to go about her work and college, constantly being under the shadow of fear. She was trying to be strong, well, what choice did she have?

It was one usual day when she returned home after college. It was late in the night. She put her purse on the couch casually and entered to the bedroom to find her clothes in the closet. As soon as she entered the bedroom, she heard the door being close behind her. She turned around and to her horror, there was a man standing right next to the door blocking her exit. His gaze was piercing, yet his body language was so relaxed as he rested his back against the wall. He stood there with folded hands and was lustfully looking at her from head to toe with a confident smile on his lips.

His presence made her quiver. A man of such charming looks was standing before her. He was the same tall fair man she had encountered before. Today for the first time ever she saw his face. He had very attractive sharp features, with a charismatic personality.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Honestly cupcake, do I need to introduce myself?" he said with a smile. She recognized his voice. Now she knew for sure that it was the man who had been stalking her.

"How did you enter my house?" she said with her voice almost breaking.

He said nothing. He just showed her the key he held in his hand. She recognised the keychain. It was a key which Nisha had when she lived with her. She panicked to see the key in his hand.

"Oh my God! Nisha! What did you do to her?" she shouted at him.

"She is fine!" he said with a smile, "You worry about yourself now pumpkin."

Pankhudi trembled listening to him.

With his eyes fixed on her, he walked towards her. She shuddered with every step he took. She tried to retreat, but her retreat halted as her back touched the wall. He rested his palm on the wall as he leaned towards her and smiled. He touched her cheek lightly with the back of his other hand. She could see the tattoo of a scorpion on his hand that was stroking her cheek. She suddenly recalled the last incident when she had seen that hand with that tattoo. Pankhudi was frozen with fear. He lowered his gazed and fixed it on her full breasts that were rising and falling as she was breathing heavily.

She pushed his hand away. He only smiled at her rebellion. He brought his hand back to her cheek and began to stroke again. She didn't dare to stop him again. He took another step and came close enough to feel her breath. Pankhudi tried to push him away, but her attempts were feeble and he was too strong.

She started crying.

"What do you want?" she said in a barely audible voice that came out of her throat as she was choking as she cried. Her legs couldn't bear her weight anymore. She slowly fell to her knees.

"Please stop this, please..." she said, kneeling submissively before him. His eyes growled in pleasure to watch her surrender.

"Get up, Pankhudi." He ordered in a cold voice.

She struggled with herself to get back up. She didn't dare to disobey him since she knew that he had absolute power over her. His compelling presence made her all the more submissive.

He pressed his body against hers as soon as she was back on her feet. He held her face between his palms and ran his fingers through her hair. He leaned more over her and whispered in her ear, "Right now, I want you to stand right there, and be quiet"

She stood like a statue now, half frozen with fear, and half trying to obey his command. He grinned to watch her obey him without question.

He began to run his hand over her. He started with her hair, then down to her cheek. He then stroked her lips with his thumb, pressed her lower lip firmly against her canine hard enough to draw out blood. Pankhudi squirmed out of pain. He then moved his hand down brushing across her neck to her breasts. He boldly touched her full breasts feeling them through the fabric, and squeezed them alternately. Pankhudi could do nothing other than letting out faint moans of protest. Tears flowed out of her eyes continuously.

"Please....stop" she begged in a faint voice.

He said nothing. He didn't even look at her; he continued playing with her breasts. She couldn't take this violation anymore. She gathered strength and pushed his hand away.

12