Dark Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her in anger and suddenly slapped her. He then grabbed her hair roughly and said, "Didn't I ask you to shut up and stand straight?"

He then pulled her violently and turned her around and pushed her against the wall. He pressed his body against her while his hand slipped under her top from behind and began to grope her breasts again. Pankhudi was stunned to see this sudden violent change in his behaviour. She didn't try to stop him anymore. She truly surrendered to her fate.

She could now feel his breath on her body. He was standing so close; she could smell his masculine scent.

"Unzip your jeans" he said in a stern voice, "Don't make me say twice."

She did as she was told. Immediately she felt his other hand crawl onto her ass. He began to feel it and then started groping it. She stood like an inanimate object. There was nothing she could do to defend herself. She felt so ashamed. His hands were on her most untouched body parts, and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She was just hoping for it to get over soon. But it felt like an eternity because his touch made her skin burn in humiliation. She could only weakly struggle against the wall that she was facing. He suddenly withdrew both his hands and turned her. He had a wicked smile on his lips when he saw her tearful face with such a defenseless expression. She was soaked in her own sweat and tears, and her brown panty was showing through her unzipped jeans. It was such a degrading experience for her.

"Such a sad sad face" he said with a chuckle, "I am moved. I've had a change of heart. Maybe I should leave you alone..."

Pankhudi eyes brightened. She felt she was finally going to be free. She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"...for now." he continued, "But I will be back...and don't try to stop me. I will enter and leave here as and when I feel like, do you understand?"

Her hopes were shattered. She just stood with her head bowed before him and eyes shut tight. He smirked to watch her beginning to submit. And then he was gone....leaving Pankhudi with a maddening anticipation of when he is going to come for her again.

It took her a while to recover from the disgust of being groped by a man intruding in her very own bedroom. She took of all her clothes and walked up to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She rubbed her body frantically trying to wash off his touch. She was weeping all along.

She calmed down after some time. She was worried how he managed to get the set of keys which Nisha had. She called her up.

The phone was ringing for a long time. Nisha wasn't answering. Pankhudi was worried. The thought that the stalker might have harmed Nisha was too disturbing for her. She kept calling over and over again and finally Nisha answered.

"How are you Nisha? Is everything ok?"

"I am fine. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. The phone was on silent so I didn't notice. I was worried about you Pankh. Are you ok? Is he still bothering you?"

"No..I..I am fine. I just called you up to know if you have an extra set of keys to this house. I actually needed them. It seems I have lost mine."

"That's strange, the other day I checked in my purse, it was supposed to be there, but I don't know how it was gone. Maybe I carelessly put it somewhere, I don't remember."

"Oh, is it? Never mind. Maybe even I left it somewhere in the house itself, I just need to look harder. Don't worry, I'll manage. You take care."

"Pankh...is everything ok? Is anything the matter?"

"Everything is fine Nisha. I am ok. I'll call you later alright?"

"Ok, take care."

Pankhudi disconnected the call. She was relieved to know that Nisha was fine. But she didn't know what her own future had in store for her. Before she went to sleep, every night she began to kneel to pray to God to help her come out of this nightmare.

She was a brave woman. She carried on with her life in spite of all that she was going through. Her stalker had stopped calling her after he last visited her. There had been a disturbing calm in her life that used to keep her anticipating what was keeping him so busy; what other tortures were being scheduled.

She knew it wasn't over. She knew he was going to come back. But it had been more than two weeks he didn't make his presence felt. Pankhudi's anticipation was building so much tension in her mind that she could barely sleep. She would awaken in several nights by terrible nightmares – each and every nightmare was about him tormenting her physically. She had to take anti-anxiety medication to calm her nerves enough to get some sleep.

Then one night her nightmare came true. She was awoken by his touch as he moved his hand gently across her body. Her eyes shot open as she realized he was right there, sitting next to her bed. She sat up instantly in her bed and stared at him in fear.

"Shhh...easy, easy child" he said as he took out a knife. Its blade gleamed in the moonlight that was coming in through her window.

He then got up and rested his knee on her bed and bent down to kiss her forehead with the knife still in his hand, caressing her hair with the other hand.

"You were waiting for me, weren't you?" he said with a devilish smile.

"Please don't hurt me!" Pankhudi begged as she tried to drag herself away from him.

"Relax kitten!" he replied coldly, "I am interested in doing a lot other than just hurting you."

He grabbed her by her shoulders and made her lie down. Then he slowly crawled on top of her. She could feel his weight pin her to the bed; she could barely move. She weakly protested by trying to push him away with her flimsy arms. He moved her arms aside easily and touched the blade of the knife to her cheek. She was sweating and breathing heavily out of fear. He could feel her tremble under him. Her plight was a delight to his eyes.

He grabbed her hair firmly so she couldn't move her head. The he put his lips on her soft lovely lips, and his tongue reached into her mouth trying to meet hers. This was the first this Pankhudi was feeling a man's kiss, but this was so different from how she had imagined her first kiss would be. She had contemplated it to be a sensuous moment where a man who loved her would hold her in his arms lovingly and kiss her gently, and not a cruel psychopathic stalker holding a knife in his hand and forcing himself on her. She continued her weak struggle but overwhelming despair was adding to her weakness. Pankhudi was trapped in a vulnerable situation. The fact the she couldn't even move on her own will was a bold sign of her helplessness. She was beginning to surrender. Now she was losing control even over her body. She could feel her soul drown in lust as she had actually begun to respond to his touches and kiss.

It would have been a wonderful feeling if she was in the right situation. But here she was struggling against herself. Her mind kept telling her she was not supposed to like it. But her body betrayed.

He kissed her lips long enough for her arouse her lust. And when she began to respond, he cruelly withdrew, and she moaned in disappointment. But he didn't leave her alone either. He advanced below her lips and gave her some deep wild kisses on her neck. She arched her neck in response, allowing him even better access. She had no clue why she was enjoying this.

She felt the knife slip in between her skin and her clothes and then sharply cut the fabric. She then felt his hand touch her skin through the torn cloth.

"Don't you wear a bra when you sleep? That's wonderful!" he said as he touched her bare breasts. This was the first time she felt his hand on her bare breast. Last time he groped her, her bra clinging to her skin had prevented skin-to-skin contact. Her virgin nipples were extremely sensitive. She moaned uncontrollably as he gently brushed past them. She was blissfully drenched in her lust. Her eyes were shut tight as she arched her back and neck. Her dishevelled hair spread all over the bed and a trembling sweat covered body that moved sensually in response to his touches looked so beautiful to his eyes. She looked like a long starved maiden melting in bliss.

He took pleasure in watching her responding like that. He knew that she was already broken to a great extent. All he needed to do now is to deliver one final finishing blow. He licked her nipples to arouse her some more. And then suddenly, he bit her left breast hard enough to leave a mark. The sudden sensation of pain amidst her pleasure rudely awoke her from her lustful trance.

"Stop it! Stop it...please!" she shouted coming back to her senses.

"Really?" he said with a grin, "Do you really want me to stop?"

"Yes. Stop it..please and just leave me alone! Please don't rape me!"

He chuckled when he heard that. Then he pushed his hand inside her panties right between her legs and felt her pussy lips with his finger. This sudden move left her shocked. He stroked her pussy lips a few times, and slid his fingers between them. Her clitoris was already engorged and sensitive. She moaned helplessly. He withdrew his hand and showed her how his fingers had a glistening coat of her lust.

"You call this rape?" he said taunting her.

Pankhudi had no answer. She closed her eyes in shame.

He said as he rubbed his wet fingers on her exposed breasts, "Sweet dreams, cupcake."

And then he got off her and left. Pankhudi pulled the sheet to cover herself. She began to cry. She was shattered within to realize that she no longer had any control over her life, her body or even her soul.

To be continued...

12