Dark Seduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Things aren't complicated Pankh" he said, "You are complicating them. You are yet to learn to judge people, whom to trust and whom not to."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

There was a moment of silence. He just held her close and said nothing, and she was slowly beginning to feel comfortable in his arms. She closed her eyes. She had always been very lonely, she had been yearning to have a man in her life – a strong caring man, who would be her protector and provider. He was perhaps not that man, but at the moment she was in his arms, just like she had always wanted someone to hold her. He was holding her so lovingly, she was beginning to melt.

He was glad to see her calm down. He started gently fondling her hair and rubbing her back. She sank deeper into his arms in response. He smiled.

"You don't need to sleep with that prick, my darling" he said "I'll deposit 75K INR in your account tomorrow, which is more than twice what you need right now. Go home sweetheart, take care of your family"

Pankhudi couldn't believe her ears. She never expected so much help from this man. "What would you want in return?" she asked anxiously.

"Nothing" he said with a calm expression on his face.

Pankhudi was perplexed. How could it be? How could someone just give her so much money just like that?

"It may be difficult for you to understand...but that's how I feel for you. You are a very brave girl, and I admire the courage with which you face the world alone. You are such a wonderful girl Pankh, it would be a shame on me if I didn't help you, and you were forced to sleep with those assholes. You are my angel, I won't let them make you a whore. You are special for me, you always were. Did you have a doll when you were a child?"

"Yes" Pankhudi said.

"What did you do with your doll?" he asked her.

"I used to play with her" she said.

"Did you ever break your doll or throw her away? Did you let others hurt her?"

"Never!" Pankhudi said, "I used to take good care of my doll, give her everything she needed and I never let anyone touch her.."

"Exactly" he interrupted her, "You are my little doll Pankhudi. I will always take care of you. Right now, you need me, and I will help you, unconditionally." He said making a firm eye contact.

"I may have hurt you, but that was necessary to make you understand certain things" He said rubbing her back.

"Understand what?" she asked.

"I'll explain later Pankh." He said, "First you need to go home and look after you mother. Lemme book a flight ticket for you, you'll reach faster"

He took out his phone and made a booking. Pankhudi received a confirmation SMS almost immediately. It was the first time she was travelling by flight. She was overwhelmed by the amount of help he extended towards her.

"Stay for about a week. If everything is well, I'll book a return flight for you. And don't worry about your job. E-mail them your resignation, I'll help you find a better job after you return" he assured her.

"I have no words to thank you" she said as she hugged him tightly.

"Those are beautiful bangles," he said as he picked them up from the table and slipped them around her wrists "You'll look very pretty when you wear them on your wedding day."

Tears of gratitude were flowing from her eyes.

"Sleep now" he said with a smile.

"Please stay till I fall asleep, like yesterday" she requested.

He smiled and held her in his arms. Soon she fell asleep.

After a while her phone started ringing. Pankhudi was so fast asleep that the ringing didn't wake her up. He picked it up, the screen read - Mr. Vishal Tyagi calling.

He walked out of her bedroom and answered the call, "Hey baby, where are you? My dick is all so hard for you!" he heard Vishal's voice.

"Yeah? Then turn it around and shove it up your ass" he replied.

"Oh its you!" Vishal chucked. "How did it go? Did she break down as you had expected?"

"Buddy, you hit the bull's eye!" he replied as his lips curved into a smile.

"So you got her right where you wanted her. Lucky you!"

"Almost" he replied , "Thanks for your help"

"Don't mention it friend. Good cop bad cop always works! Fuck I am so bad that I actually made you look good" Vishal laughed as he spoke.

"Yes, you did your job perfectly. Talk to you later bro, gotta go now"

"Yeah sure," Vishal disconnected the call.

Then the mysterious stalker deleted the history of that particular call, went back to the bedroom and placed the phone on the table next to her. He looked at the sleeping girl and smiled. Then he bent over and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ears, "Soon you'll submit to my desires and seek pleasure in pleasing me"

12