Dark Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
This isn't romantic.
6k words
4.02
27.4k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pankhudi woke up next morning and found herself in his arms. He was awake and smiled at her. He had woken up early next morning. He could barely sleep in that uncomfortable position.

"Good morning cupcake" he said with a brief kiss on her lips. Even with her messed up hair and a drool spot on one side of her lips, she looked beautiful to him. "Are you feeling better now?" he asked.

Pankhudi smiled and nodded.

"Can you walk?" he asked her as he got up and tried to help her.

Pankhudi tried to stand on her feet but her feet were swollen by now, she winced and fell to her knees. He lifted her in his arms. "Don't worry, I'll carry you"

There was a pond nearby. He carried her to the pond and made her sit down. He plucked a broad leaf from a plant growing nearby and rolled it up to make a cup of out it and filled it with water for her. She smiled as she took the leaf cup from his hand and drank water to her heart's content.

"Can we eat those?" she said pointing at some berries growing nearby, "I am hungry"

"I am not sure" he said, "They could be poisonous. It's better to be hungry and healthy than ill."

Both of them drank as much water as they could. She crawled nearer to the pond and splashed some water on her face. He untied the piece of cloth he had tied on her feet and immersed her feet into the cool water of the lake and washed off all the mud. He wanted to make sure that her wound was clean. He then carried her on one shoulder as they began to find their way back to the road. When they began backtracking their steps, he picked up the charred pieces of wood from the fire had had lit last night and began to mark the trees on the way, just to make sure they had a retreat point in case they get lost. It was a thick tropical forest; it was very difficult for them to find a way out. They tried to remember when way they came, but in vain. After a few hours, he put her down and sat down to take some rest. They were hungry and it was very difficult for him to carry her all the way.

Pankhudi crawled to him and hugged him and said, "You've been carrying me for so long. Thank you so much."

He said nothing, but just smiled weakly and hugged her. Suddenly he noticed a monkey eating a fruit on from a nearby tree. "I think those fruits might be edible, let me try to get them" He climbed the tree and plucked as many as he could of those fruits. He brought them to her. "Have as many as you wish" he said with a smile.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I'll get more for myself later" he said as he watched her eat, she was so hungry she used both her hands to stuff those fruits into her mouth. He smiled at her. He went back to the tree after some time to get more fruits, but he could reach only a few. He chose to conserve them for later. He filled those in his pockets.

"You haven't eaten" she said.

"I am not hungry" he said as with a smile, he swept her feet off ground and continued on his way.

"Fuck! We are moving about in circles! It looks like we are officially lost now." he said as he recognized one of the marks he had left on a tree. That had been to this place before. He put her down and sat down next to her. It was past noon. His shoulders were paining badly due to carrying her for too long. If he was alone, he could have moved much faster, but leaving her alone would mean putting her in danger as she was unable to walk. She could be an easy prey to some wild animal. He had to take her along to ensure her well being.

"I'll try to walk" she said as she sensed his pain.

"You feet are in no position to carry your weight" he said.

"It's ok, I am fine" she said as she stood up on her wounded feet.

He saw her trying to hide the pain on her face. But the pain in his shoulders was too much to carry her any longer. They had to keep moving though, because they never informed anyone of their location and no one would come to rescue them otherwise.

"Put on my shoes Pankh" she said as he took them off. Although his sneakers were obviously of a larger size than hers, he pulled the lace tightly enough for them to hold on to her feet as she walked. Pankhudi was relatively comfortable and was able to walk at a reasonable speed. Tears of gratitude filled her eyes as her held her hand and walked barefoot next to her leading the way. Every time a thorn or a sharp stone pricked his feet, he just pulled it out and kept moving. The pain didn't seem to slow him down one bit.

The markings he put on the trees helped warned him every time he was about to choose the wrong path. He was determined to find a way out. They walked with all the energy they had, it was a matter of survival for them.

The sun set and it was about to get dark soon. He decided to camp under a tree. He thanked his stars that her had found the lighter in his pocket last night. Without fire, it would have been very difficult for them to survive. As the darkness grew, he lit the fire and took out the fruits he had plucked earlier.

"Dinner time!" he said as he held them out towards her.

Pankhudi was hungry, but she knew he hadn't eaten all day. She picked up a fruit and brought it to his lips. She didn't speak a word but her eyes requested him to eat. He ate a few fruits but he made sure, she had enough to eat. He could tolerate hunger more than her. Pankhudi crawled onto his lap. It was a very romantic feeling for her. She had never been so close to a man before. He rested his back against a tree. Pankhudi rested her head on his bare shoulder and began to move her hand gently across his bare chest.

In a forest, nights are always frightening. With the howling of the wild animals and the creepy crawlies, poisonous serpents and insects around, with barely anything to eat, they were in great danger. But she wasn't feeling scared at all. As long as he held her in his arms, she felt safe.

"Are your feet hurting? she asked out of concern.

"I am ok, Pankh. Thanks for asking" he said.

"Can we talk for a while?" She spoke in her sweet voice as she touched his face gently.

"What do you wanna talk about?" he asked.

"We could talk about you...tell me something about yourself.."

"There is nothing to talk about me"

"Of course there is...I want to know about you, your name at least..."

"You'll know when I choose to tell you...not now"

"Why not?" she asked. He just stared at her. She kissed his cheek and continued in a soft tone, "I don't know what all this means to you, but I gave you my virginity...It was my most precious thing, you are the first and only man I have been intimate with...my body still bears your scent...you very special for me...am I not special for you? Am I not worthy enough to at least know your name?"

He didn't reply. She moved her hands across his body and felt some old scars. She had noticed them during the day, but she didn't dare to ask earlier. Now that he was holding her so close, she touched him asked him softly, "What happened to you?"

"I am tired Pankh" he said and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "I want to sleep. Good Night."

He just held her tighter bringing her closer to him but didn't speak a word. His eyes were closed but she knew he wasn't asleep. He just didn't want to talk. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Perhaps she wouldn't get a chance to sleep in his arms like his arms again, she wanted to revel in every bit of this beautiful moment.

Next morning they continued their journey. With growing hunger and fatigue, it was getting very difficult for them to keep moving, but they had to anyway. Finally they found their way back to the road. He asked her to stay out of sight while he tried to see if some vehicle would stop by for help. A car stopped by. He just requested a phone call and gave his location to his trusted men and asked them to come receive them.

After a while a car came to receive them. He got into the back seat with Pankhudi and comforted her. The driver offered them some food and drink. Pankhudi eagerly ate the chips. Her Master was smiling at her as he loved to watch her eat. She looked like and innocent child. He offered her water and she drank it. The water tasted funny, but she didn't complain, but her eyelids became heavy soon and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she woke up, she found herself in a room. She was wearing beautiful black lingerie. Her head was heavy, and she felt a metal collar around her neck. It had a locking mechanism, she couldn't remove it even if she tried to. The room was very dark, except for one candle burning on a table near the bed. She felt fresh, like someone had given her a bath while she was sedated. Her skin and hair has a mild fragrance. The wounds on her feet had almost healed. They weren't hurting anymore. She got up from the bed and tried to explore the room. It was very dark, and the door was locked.

She tried banging at the door, calling out loud hoping for someone to hear her, but there was no response. There was dead silence and nothing else.

A long time passed since she had woken up. Even the candle died out. It was completely dark now. She banged the door repeated for someone to hear her, but no one did. She wanted to know where she was. When he asked her to move in with him, she expected to live him in his house, and not in a dark room like this where she would be just locked up and neglected for heaven knows how long. She was losing track of time, there was nothing in that room she could engage her mind with. Strange thoughts began to cloud her mind, horrible thoughts, regret, fear, doubt...she was feeling every possible negative emotion. When her thoughts tired her, she fell asleep. And woke up after a while, to nothingness, loneliness, darkness and disturbing thoughts. Where was she? Would she be left there to die? Is this even real or a long nightmare? She tried to recollect those beautiful moments they spent together. How he took so much care of her, carried her on his shoulders for so long, starved himself so that she could eat. Those memories were very beautiful for her. Perhaps she was falling in love with him, but where was he? She thought that he cared about her, but where did he go now? How could he leave her alone like this? Her thoughts were troubling her again. Then she fell asleep again. Then she woke up, again the same. The darkness and the loneliness and the fear.

A lot of time passed by, her solitary confinement began to get unbearable and she began pounding the door again screaming at the top of her voice. "Please...is someone there? Please let me out..." she screamed and began to cry. When her call was still not answered, she sat down on the floor near the door in utter despair. She thought she had been left there to die. Suddenly she heard some footsteps, and then she saw the door knob turn and her Master enter. He had a cane in his hand.

The mental anguish she had been though for so much time made her forget everything else. It was so dark, she wasn't even sure it was him. But she just hugged him tightly.

"I thought you left me here to die" she said as she cried on his shoulder.

"I left you here to suffer" he said as he dragged her to the bed and got on top of her and began nibbling her neck.

She resisted him. "Please" she said, "Talk to me, hold me...I'll go mad..I'll die...please...hug me...love me.." she gasped.

He got up and said in a stern voice, "Let me make it very clear Pankhudi, this is not romantic, not even close. And now I'll talk and you listen without opening that hole in your face. This is how it is going to be henceforth"

He just sat down on a chair and asked her to stand before him. He was sitting comfortably relishing the sight of his prey quivering with vulnerability. He carried a remote with him. He pressed a button on it and suddenly the dark room was brightly lit. The bright light blinded Pankhudi for a moment. When her vision recovered, she suddenly realized that she was standing in front of him in just lingerie. She suddenly became very conscious.

"Alright strip" he said.

Pankhudi wished it was still dark. Although he had seen her naked before, she was feeling very shy to strip with his scorching gaze fixed on her sexy body. She was afraid to disobey so began to take off the lingerie with shaking hands. He watched her strip herself with trembling hands. She unhooked the bra and began sliding it off her shoulders very slowly.

"Stop." he said calmly as she unhooked the bra, "You don't have to remove it. Let it remain that way, now slip that panty down, just a bit. I don't want that sexy lingerie completely off just yet"

She did as she was told. She found it even more humiliating to stand with an unhooked bra that both covered and revealed her breasts and lowered panty that showed off her ass crack and a little bit of her shaved pussy lips and a glimpse of the valley between them.

"Kneel before me" ordered.

Pankhudi struggled to maintain the position. She was finding it difficult as well as painful to have her entire weight on her knees as they pressed against the hard ground.

"Now listen to me carefully - The only way to survive this is to trust me." he said. "From now onwards, I control everything that happens to you. There are some rules you are required to follow. Failure to do that will warrant punishments. You will wear only those clothes that I allow you, if at all I allow you any" He continued, "You will always call me Sir. You will not speak until spoken to. And don't dare to question me, ever."

He saw her tremble as he said that. He acknowledged that it was the feeling of being controlled that was overwhelming her at that moment.

"You are not allowed to touch me or yourself without my permission. You body is meant for my pleasure, not for yours." he said sternly.

He touched the cane to her skin, and gently stroked her skin. She shuddered with anticipation. He lifted it and gave her a sharp blow over her arm. She felt the sting of the cane and shrieked.

"Are the instructions clear?" he asked.

Pankhudi was feeling very sad. He had been very nice to her a while ago, and now she was here kneeling before him. She wasn't even allowed to touch him without his permission. "But why" she protested again, "why does it have to be this way? Why can't we love each other...It was so beautiful...when we were together in the forest, hugging and holding each other, you were taking care of me...you are such a fine man...it felt so good holding you...touching you, why can't we just love each other?" she crawled towards him and touched his face lovingly.

"How many times do I have to tell you this isn't fucking romantic?" he said sounding annoyed and smacked her with the back of his hand. He opened a locked drawer with a key and removed a sinister device. "I think I need to make it very clear so that you don't get any more loving thoughts about me ever again. The sooner you learn your place" he said pulling her to her feet by grabbing her hair, "the easier this is going to be on you." He pushed her against the wall face first. He then pulled her arm and twisted it in his firm grip behind her back. She felt the nail of her little finger being grabbed by the metal device. She screamed as he began to pull out her nail with the pliers. Blood oozed out of the fresh wound as the nail began to separate from the finger revealing the raw flesh beneath. She could do nothing but helplessly scream and squirm in his grip. He let go of her when the nail was completely separated.

She fell to the ground writhing in unbearable pain. He placed his foot on her neck and side of her face and pressed hard enough for the sole of his shoe to leave an imprint on her tender skin. "Was that enough for you or do you want more?" he asked. She was groaning in pain and crying loudly.

"Listen bitch! I own you, and I am going to use you for my pleasure, and you knew this. Now you don't have any choice but to take all that I am going to put you through as long as I want to." he said as he picked up the cane from the table and gave her a couple of hard blows on her ass. Her whole body jerked in pain, but his foot pinned her head to the floor so she couldn't move away.

He walked back to the chair and sat down comfortably. He just sat there for some time enjoying her plight, watching her writhing in pain delighted him. She was lying on the floor, groaning in pain, with her hair spread over the floor like a dark cloud. It's colour matched perfectly with the sexy lingerie that was only pretending to cover her. He smiled to see the show that was put up for him as he had forced her to deliberately manipulate the lingerie such that it allowed her boobs and ass to spill right out it. The pain, humiliation and absolute lack of control over her fate aroused her masochistic mind. She began to feel her juices lubricating her freshly shaved pussy lips.

"Come here" he ordered. Pankhudi was still in a lot of pain. But she didn't dare to disobey him. She crawled towards him like a bird with a broken wing. He gently held her bleeding hand in his palms. Pankhudi was trembling with fear. He took out a first aid kit from a drawer, and began to clean and dress her would with surgical skill and accuracy. He sprayed a surface anesthetic on the wound to reduce the pain. Pankhudi thanked her fate that he Master had not given up all of his kindness at once. He finished the dressing by securing the gauze with a medical tape.

"That should be fine for now" he said attaching a leash to the D ring of her collar and pulling her by the leash, "Now show me how good a cock-sucking slut you are."

Being pulled by a leash attached to a collar around her neck made her feel degraded. But he had her completely under control so she couldn't protest.

"Now don't sit there like a dumb statue, take my cock out and start sucking. And mind you, I'll fuck your ass dry if I feel any teeth" He shouted at her. She had never heard him shout at her like that. She began to sweat and tremble. She looked so innocent that it made him calm down. He wanted to degrade her systematically.

"Do one thing" he said as he changed his mind, "Suck on my finger first..."

He offered her his index finger. She opened her lips and slowly took it in. She licked it till all of it was coated with her saliva. She began to suck, first slowly then harder, and soon she was sucking the entire length of his finger with all her strength. She didn't intend to, but he began to feel her teeth.

"Go easy..." he said softly.

He introduced another finger into her mouth. She accepted it too like an obedient submissive. He began to probe her mouth with his fingers. He rubbed his fingers on her tongue and the insides of her cheek enjoying the soft warmth. His eyes were fixed on her face as he watched her trying her best to please him concentrating on what she was doing with closed eyes. Then he added another finger, and now her little mouth was practically full. He moved his fingers in an out of her mouth, like fucking her mouth with them. He kept tugging on the leash intermittently to tease her; to remind her, her place. Pankhudi slowly began to melt. She began to enjoy the feel of his fingers in her mouth. The fact the he could violate her as and when he'd feel like and that she could do nothing to stop him; that powerless feeling was turning her on.

Her moment of pleasure was interrupted by a loud scream of a woman that seemed to come from the adjacent room. It was a bloodcurdling scream, and Pankhudi could sense that the woman was in terrible agony. The screams were relentless. Her Master seemed to get annoyed by the screams as was seen by the expression on his face. He got up and walked out of the room without saying a word.

She was drenched in her own sweat out of compelling anxiety. She could barely imagine what horrible tortures were being inflicted on that woman who was screaming. She was petrified thinking that she could be subjected to something so horrible in the near future.

12