Dark Seduction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the screams stopped. The time required for the screams to stop must be just the time required for her Master to walk up to that room. She was convincing herself that perhaps her Master stopped the torture. She was expecting him to return to her now. She got back on her knees in just the position she was instructed to. Her lingerie was still hanging from her body. But he was taking much longer than expected.

She looked around the room. Earlier when she stepped into the room, she could barely look around as it was dark and his compelling presence had all her attention. Now that she was alone, she could feel the sensuality of the ambience. The room had purple curtains, with walls painted with a lighter colour, which gave a classy look to the room. The furniture was exquisite; the natural browns of the wooden furniture were beautifully complimenting the golden yellow light pouring from the magnificent lamps. One was the door through which her Master exited the room. There was another one, perhaps it led to the bathroom. The floor was made up of white marble and it had streaks of her own blood that had been shed as her punishment.

Suddenly she heard the door knob turn and her Master entered. She lowered her gaze instantly. She didn't look at his face but by the way he stormed into the room, it was evident that he was angry. But seeing her kneel in a submissive position made him calm down a bit.

He grabbed the leash and pulled roughly and dragged her along as he walked towards the chair. There was something about her innocent expression that calmed him down.

"I made sure there won't be any more disturbances" he said in a voice cold enough to send a chill down her spine. She was lost in thought for a moment, thinking what he must have actually done.

He snapped his fingers to bring her out of her thoughts. "Let's get back to business, start sucking" he said and he guided her hand to his crotch making her feel his hardness thought his pants.

"Who was she? What's happening here? I am.." a terrified Pankhudi spoke.

She got a hard slap on her face before she could complete her sentence. He pinched her nipple hard and said, "What did I tell you, earlier?"

"I am sorry Sir" as she suddenly recollected his order.

She began to carry out his order with trembling hands. Her little finger whose nail had been just removed was still hurting and was beginning to swell a bit. Her clumsy naive attempts to unbuckle his belt made him smile. She unzipped his pant, and the bulge of his erection became even more evident. He guided her hand into his briefs, and she tried to withdraw her hand as soon as she touched his cock as she felt very embarrassed. But he held her hand it place. She felt his pubic hair, and his rock hard member eager to spring out of his briefs. He guided her other hand to pull down his briefs. And soon his erect tool was out, and she knew she was going to be invaded soon.

"Hold it" he said looking at her, "And feel it nicely."

She moved her fingers over it. This felt like the first time she was holding a penis in her hands. Last time she was too ashamed of being naked in public to fully appreciate the invasion. Her fingers were holding it only lightly and the delicate touch was tickling him. He smiled at her innocence. He let her explore his cock for some time, and then suddenly grabbed her hair to gain control of her head and rammed his cock ruthlessly into her mouth. She was shocked at this sudden invasion.

"Relax cupcake" he said, "Start sucking the way you were sucking my fingers."

Pankhudi slowly adjusted to the thick cock invading her mouth and began sucking it quietly with her eyes closed. Her knees were already hurting because they were not used to bearing her weight. He moved her head back and forth over his cock slowly. She continued sucking obediently. She was beginning to enjoy the oral invasion; she was beginning to accept him. She couldn't take all of the length into her mouth at once, she just took the first few inches and held the base of his cock lightly with her tender fingers.

He sat back on his chair and arched his neck backwards resting his head against the chair. He let go of her hair, but held on to the leash. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply enjoying the sensual feeling of invading her mouth once again. He felt victorious to have so much control over this beautiful and entirely untouched maiden.

Pankhudi was doing her best to please her Master. She was having a cock in her mouth for the first time, and its size was quite mouthful for her. She continued sucking gently as she could feel it harden even more between her lips. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. His arousal was rising and whatever was left of his humanity was diminishing. He looked at her with a devilish lust in his eyes. He then pressed her head on his cock driving it deeper into her throat. She began to struggle and choke.

"Just take it in bitch!" he said spitefully showing his displeasure towards her struggle.

Pankhudi was tearful by now, she could barely breathe. But she was helpless.

He continued making her take it deep throat for a while. Suddenly he pulled her hair to remove it out of her mouth and pulled her to her feet by the leash.

"Get on the bed on all fours" he ordered.

Pankhudi was highly aroused by now. She got on to the bed in the instructed position. He pushed her head down so that her ass was sticking right up and told her to remain that way. He pulled down her panty up to her knees; he noticed the wetness of her pussy as he did that.

"So" he said teasing her clit with his thumb, "You want my cock badly, don't you?"

"Yes Sir" she replied desperately and she moved her hips sensually in response to the stimulation.

"Well, I am going to take your ass." he said.

Pankhudi got scared hearing that. Her body language clearly showed her apprehension.

"Don't worry" he said stroking her ass, "I am going to be gentle if you do as I say. For now, just stay still while I apply a lubricant."

She felt relatively assured, and maintained her position. She could feel him apply some soft get like lubricant on her anus. He inserted one finger in her virgin ass. It was not very painful, the lubricant allowed it to slide in smoothly. She moaned.

"You like this don't you?" he asked.

"No, please...don't, I am scared..." she said nervously.

He ignore her plea and put in another finger, and he could feel the tightness of her tissues. He was delighted thinking about how it would feel like to have his cock in there. And suddenly rammed his cock ito her pussy, giving her the feeling of double penetration. Pankhudi moaned loudly as his cock entered her desperate pussy. She was on the verge or orgasm, she would cum in just a few strokes, but he plainly withdew both his cock and his fingers and applied some more lubricant before he pressed the tip of his cock on her anus. She shuddered with anticipation of the penetration. But she didn't dare to move. He pushed in slowly grabbing her hips, and she began to feel the pain of invasion. She began to groan and he body made involuntary jerky reflex reactions to oppose the penetration. Her groans and screams became louder as the pain intensified as he cock slid inch by inch into her ass.

"Please Sir!" she begged, "Please stop, I can't take it...it is hurting!"

"Just shut up and take it" he said as he spanked her ass cheek.

She shuddered with the impact and involuntarily clenched her anal muscles. He loved the wonderful feeling he got as he felt the already tight hole tighten even further. He withdrew an inch and rammed it back into her ass giving a thrust. Then he started slow inward and outwards movement. The invasion was still painful, but the slow movement of his cock in her ass was stimulating her sexually. Her pussy was dripping wet by now.

He continued thrusting in and out of her ass and spanking her intermittently. The spanking left imprint of his fingers on her ass cheeks. He got even more aroused seeing that. As his arousal reached its summit, he grabbed her hips and gave a few final hard thrusts. He shot a load of his cum inside her, she could hear his moans of pleasure.

He withdrew and grabbed her hair. He began to wipe his cock clean with it. Pankhudi could do nothing but take this humiliation. She collapsed on the bed curled into a ball, drowning herself in tears. Her bra was still hanging from her shoulders and her panty down up to her knees. She was feeling so used. He had used her for his pleasure without caring if she had any. Her arousal was making her pussy ache for sex, but she was denied pleasure. She could do nothing but cry in helplessness. He grabbed the leash and locked it into a ring attached to the side of the bed.

"Stay right there till I return" he said, "And don't take of that lingerie yet, let it remain that way"

Pankhudi didn't react. Her energies were totally drained.

"I am going to need more of your tight sexy ass so I will be back soon." he said mischievously, "Perhaps it won't remain that way when I am done."

She shut her eyes tightly in despair as tears escaped the corners of her eyes. He walked out of the room leaving her broken from within. She was in a total mess. Her hair was disheveled, and he had used it like a tissue to clean up his lust. She could smell his cum all the time. Her body covered in her own sweat. The juices of her desperate pussy were flowing out along her thighs, and she could feel the lubricant and his semen deposited in her ass. And most humiliating was being forced to wear that near completely stripped lingerie that make making a mockery of her modesty. She was violated and used, and denied pleasure. He was a tyrannical sadist, his actions proved that.

She felt so broken, she closed her eyes. She fell asleep for a while, for how long she didn't know. She hoped it to all end, like a nightmare. But the nightmare only began when she woke up.

She felt a finger stroking her nipple. The tingle arising out of it woke her. She thought it must be her Master. But her eyes shot open when she realized it wasn't him.

A total stranger was standing before her. Another good looking man, but his manner was not as polished as her Master's. He was staring at her lustfully. She almost screamed but he put his hand on her mouth and told her not to, for her own good. She felt ashamed of her nakedness in from of a stranger.

"Poor girl! Look at you little angel! What has that beast done to you!" he said.

Pankhudi looked at him in confusion.

"You thought you could trust him, didn't you? That's a big mistake. He ain't worth any trust. I work for him so I know him better than you." he said confidently.

Pankhudi still didn't say anything.

"Things are not too bad right now, but they will get worse than you have imagined. You are not the first, not will you be the last. He is a sadist and all he knows to do to women is destroy their lives, dignity and even their perception of self worth. He had reduced several respectable women to nothing but a piece of flesh with holes meant to be used by men to satisfy their lust."

Pankhudi began to tremble. "No! This can't be true!" she protested tearfully, "He is a good man, he cares about me. You are lying!"

"You will soon see enough to believe me. I have an offer to make before it is too late. I can help you escape this place...all you need to do is pay me a little price." He began to stroke her thighs as he said that.

Pankhudi violently jerked his hand off and shouted at him, "Shut up! I don't need your help! I trust my Master. He won't let anything happen to me."

The man laughed and said, "Trust? Is that a joke? What do you know about him? Do you even know his name? He is just fucking with your head. I am beginning to pity you even more now, poor girl. I will come again in a few days, you may have changed you mind by then. And don't tell him about our little conversation, you wouldn't wanna regret losing you last hope."

He walked away leaving Pankhudi to struggle with her uncertainty. She no longer knew whom to trust.

12