Dark Seduction Ch. 08: Final

Story Info
Knowing him.
11.3k words
3.88
18.4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

This story primarily belonged to the Non-Consent/BDSM category, but this final Chapter I believe fits best in Romance category. Also, please read the other chapters first to be able to understand this chapter.

*****

Pankhudi woke up screaming. She opened her eyes to find Dahlia staring at her with wide open eyes full of concern.

"What happened dear?" Dahlia asked.

"He wants to kill me...he want to burn me alive!" Pankhudi screamed with her eyes red and tearful. She was trembling in terror. She was totally disoriented, she had totally lost track of time already and now even her perception of reality was badly distorted. She could still feel a lot of pain.

"Who wants to burn you? What happened? You were screaming like something was badly hurting you. What happened Pankhudi? I need to know." Dahlia asked authoritatively.

Pankhudi looked around. She was still lying on the floor with a bleeding wound on her head and welts of the whip on her body. There were no burns on her body, and she was alive. Perhaps when she fell unconscious by the whipping he left her.

"I don't know" Pankhudi said trembling with fear. "I had a bad dream, but it felt so real. When you are living a nightmare, it is hard to tell the difference between reality and bad dreams."

Dahlia helped her get up and gently led her to the bed.

"Calm down dear...please calm down. That much anxiety is not good for your health." she said fondling Pankhudi's head. She was still breathing heavily with red tearful eyes.

"I am scared Dahlia...I want to go home." Pankhudi begged.

Dahlia asked her to lie down and loaded a syringe. "This is an analgesic. It will ease your pain" she said with compassion.

Pankhudi allowed her to inject. Within a few minutes she began to feel the effect of the medicine, her pain indeed became less. Dahlia took her to the bathroom and gave her a gentle warm water bath. The she brought her back to the bed and began to dress her wounds. She was being so caring and gentle, like a motherly figure to Pankhudi.

"He was not always like that..." Dahlia spoke with a heavy heart, "He used to be a loving person, perhaps he still is deep within his heart. But the monster within him overshadows his mind most of the time."

Pankhudi looked at Dahlia as she spoke. She was surprised to know that she knew her tormentor so personally.

"Yes" said Dahlia looking at her, "I knew him since he was a child."

"What made him so bitter?" Pankhudi asked curiously.

"I can't tell you" Dahlia said, "But he has been through a lot more than you know."

Dahlia finished dressing Pankhudi's wounds. She held her Pankhudi's hands and looked straight into her eyes and said, "There is something about you Pankh that soothes him. I pity that ill-fated man. Something turned him into a monster, and I have seen him do horrible things since then. I have been a mute witness to the inhumanity of that human creature for years. There are things I can't speak of."

Dahlia paused for a while to wipe off her tears. "He has been relatively very calm since you came here. I have seen him stare at your pictures for hours together, with sad eyes. Perhaps you are special for him"

"It is so bad in here" Pankhudi said, "Why don't you leave?"

"I can't" Dahlia sighed, "He has taken my son away, only he knows where he is. He has asked me to keep doing my work here and he will keep my son alive. I can't bear to see the tortures he inflicts on his victims, but...I am helpless."

Dahlia began to weep silently. "I'd do anything to see my son again" she said.

Pankhudi hugged Dahlia and began to cry.

"For now I believe you need to rest" said Dahlia loading another syringe. "This will sedate you; your mind has got very agitated. You need to calm down dear."

Pankhudi felt the liquid flow into her vein through the puncture the needle made into her skin. Her eyelids began to feel heavy, Dahlia sat beside her holding her hand till she fell asleep. Pankhudi was in some kind of a trance, neither fully asleep, nor fully awake. She was not sure whether she was dreaming again, but she saw her Master walk into the room again.

"Is she alright now?" he asked Dahlia in a voice full of concern.

"Yes, she is better." Dahlia answered keeping her gaze downwards while speaking to him.

"Her screams got me worried" he said touching Pankhudi, "She is running a temperature."

"Yes" Dahlia replied, "She's got fever. She scared. She had a bad dream."

"Get a blanket for her" he ordered her. Dahlia did as she was told. She returned with a cosy blanket and covered Pankhudi with it. "Thanks, you may leave now" he told Dalia.

He sat down on the bed beside a badly wounded Pankhudi. He was stroking her head gently with eyes full of grief. Pankhudi opened her eyes to find him sitting near her. She would have panicked, but the sedative had calmed her nerves. She held his hand and brought it near her cheek.

"Master..." she said very softy, "Will you please give me a hug?"

He stared at her blankly, like he wasn't feeling anything at the moment, or perhaps too much grief to even express.

"I am feeling scared, I am in a lot of pain" she said tearfully, "My mom used to hug me when I used to be in pain. My mom isn't here now. Will you hug me instead?"

He gently lifted her in his arms and placed her on his lap. He let her rest her head against his chest and put his arms around her, covering her well with the blanket. He could feel her trembling febrile body, and held her even closer trying to comfort her.

"Thanks so much" she said softly as she sank deeper into his arms.

There was silence for a moment. She could feel that even he was sad. "I am sorry Master" she said, "I am sorry for whatever that I might have done to deserve this punishment. But please don't hurt me so much. I won't be able to take it. I'll die." She started weeping silently.

"It wasn't your fault" he said with deep sorrow in his voice, "You didn't do anything to deserve this."

He kissed her forehead and held her in his arms for a long time but didn't say anything. Slowly, she fell asleep. Then he gently put her back on the bed and walked away.

It was difficult to say how much time had passed, but she felt someone shake her. She opened her eyes, and was shocked to see the same man who had visited her earlier.

"Have you seen enough, sweetheart?" he asked with a confident smile, "I told you he ain't exactly the angel you were assuming him to be. Come with me! I'll take you away from all this."

Pankhudi was flustered. She didn't reply.

"What? Are you waiting for him to autopsy you alive? Even after so much humiliation and such brutal whipping, you aren't sure about him?" he said, "Look dear, you really don't know anything. He is far more cruel than you can imagine. You will suffer even more now. I really like you, that is why I want to help you."

"I don't need your help" Pankhudi replied quietly.

"You are brave I must say" the man replied with a cheeky smile, "And also foolish. You can't even see what he is doing to you. He is using you like a fuck toy. He just pretends to care about you. He is intelligent and great at anticipating the human mind. He has so much control over you that it is a piece of cake for him to manipulate you as per his wish. It is your blind faith in him that makes you weak."

Pankhudi looked at him blankly.

Then he chuckled and continued, "Well let me remind you something else, the other day we all heard you call yourself a slut. And believe me we all got an erection hearing your loud slutty moans and each and every man out there is waiting to feast upon you. Trust me that day is not far when all of the men here are going to have their dicks inside all your holes. The 2 guys who felt you the other day told all of us how wonderful your body feels, that has heightened everyone's eagerness and anticipation."

Pankhudi broke down in tears. She didn't have anything to say.

"Oh don't you cry doll. It's high time you open your eyes to the truth. He ain't exactly your knight in shining armour. You are nothing but a fuck toy for him" the man said consoling her, "I have a deal to offer you. You want to leave here, don't you? You allow me to make love to you for a few times and I will help you escape this place. He has gone away for a few days, leaving me in charge. Maybe we could have our little fun and I help you get out of here before he returns. Look it is always better to do it with one guy rather than those hundreds waiting for you outside. And if you co-operate, I'll do it nicely and make sure this will be our little secret."

He grabbed Pankhudi and pulled her closer. He began to kiss her. Pankhudi had surrendered as the man began to run his hands all over her body. Her skin was broken by the whipping and her body was sore. She could only feel pain by his touch. She didn't have much energy left to resist. She quietly let it happen.

He bent over to kiss her lips. When he was close enough so the she could feel his breath on her skin, a sudden feeling of disgust erupted in the back of her mind and she pushed him away.

"NO!" she shouted at him, "Get away! I belong to my Master. And I trust him."

The man was now angry. His persuasion tricks hadn't worked on her. He grabbed her harder causing her much pain. She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouted at her, "That is too much loyalty for a slut! You are nothing other than a worthless piece of flesh and all you need is a dick, doesn't matter whose."

He slapped her hard and began to force himself on her. Pankhudi was already in so much pain, she could barely even move. He began to grab her breasts and nibbled in an animalistic way. Tears welled up in her eyes thinking of her impending rape. She barely had any energy to even scream for help. Even if she did, she knew no one would come for her help.

"You have an interesting way of working, Roy." she heard her Master's voice. Both Pankhudi and the man were shocked to see him standing by the door that he molester had carelessly left open. Her Master heard everything they had been talking.

Roy began to tremble and he took steps backwards. "I thought you had left...I..I..It wasn't my fault" he said, "It was her...she was trying to seduce me..." Roy stopped speaking when he realized how pathetic his attempt to defend was. Pankhudi watched her Master grabbed Roy's left hand and twist it behind his back. Roy was too scared to even try to defend himself.

"You are left handed aren't you?" her Master asked as he gripped Roy's left thumb in a sinister device meant for cutting fingers.

Roy screamed as he felt the metal grip his them, "Please boss, I am sorry...please don't, it was a mistake, won't do it again...please give me one chance, I am sorry."

"Every mistake deserves a punishment" he replied coldly, "And yes I am giving you a chance by sparing your life, if you touch her again, I will cut off your hand."

Pankhudi watched in horror as her Master cut off the thumb of Roy's functional hand causing him much disability. While Roy was screaming in pain, her Master's expression was surprisingly calm. He walked towards her and held her face between his palms. She was still quivering with the trauma of being molested and the act of brutality she just witnessed.

"Are you OK?" he asked her.

She was overwhelmed. She hugged him and said tearfully, "I am scared Sir, I am very scared. Please don't let them touch me...please. I am yours...only yours! I'll do anything you say, I'll take as much pain as you want me to, I'll take all punishments, I'll suffer anything for you, but please don't let other men touch me." She took his hands and placed them around her neck and closed her eyes and tears escaped her through their corners. "When you are done with me, strangle the life out of me with your own hands. I know you don't love me, but I do. I'd rather die at your hands than be touched by another man. I am not a slut Master, please don't make me one."

Something changed within him that instant. Her words touched his human side. He held Pankhudi in his arms.

"Calm down, cupcake" he said softly tying a blindfold around her eyes, "You will stay in my room now."

She was still very weak; she was still running a temperature. He wrapped her carefully in a sheet and carried her in his arms up to his room.

He put her feet down once inside his room, and removed the blindfold and the sheet from her body. She once again stood naked before him with her head bowed. It was painful for him to look at the wounds that brutal whipping had caused on her body. He opened the closet and picked up one of his finest white shirts. He told her to put in on. After being naked for so long, she was glad to wear it. She slipped it onto her body. Since he was much taller than her, his shirt covered her up to a little above her mid thigh. She had to fold up the sleeves. He smiled to watch her struggling with the sleeves as she looked cute as she did that. She was happy that he allowed her to put something on. She was smiling. It had been a long time since he let any woman stay with him in his room. He sat down on the bed and delightfully watched her explore the room like a curious kitten.

The room was spacious and the most magnificent she had ever seen. Everything in the room was so exquisite. The curtains were maroon in colour complementing the light coloured walls. There were some beautiful paintings hanging on the walls. The furniture was natural brown, decked with brilliant decor. There was a large king sized bed, with soft mattress covered with satin sheets. The floor was covered with a beautiful Persian carpet. There was a bookshelf with a collection of his favourite books, perhaps he loved to read.

She saw a violin placed on a table and curiously walked towards it. She was running her tender fingers over it, she really loved music. "Wow! A violin! Do you play this, Sir?" she asked curiously.

"Yes" he said smiling at her. Pankhudi was feeling very happy and excited that moment, he just wanted her to be that way for a while.

Everything was so perfectly arranged in the room. It gave an impression that he was the perfectionist kind of person. She spotted a broken photo frame placed on the table near the bed. It looked very odd. Everything in that room was perfect, unblemished. Then what was the broken picture doing there? She picked up the frame and began to look at it intently. There was a picture of a little girl hugging her teddy bear behind the broken glass. The lovely doe-eyed girl had a beautiful smile.

He gently took the frame from her hand and put it back on the table and said "Leave it alone."

She continued exploring the room. She saw a glass tank that contained his pet scorpion. It was a beautiful enclosure, with sand, a few barks. It was meant to mimic the scorpion's natural habitat. The scorpion was different from that had stung her. She began to look at it curiously.

"That's the Deathstalker" he said, "Its venom is very powerful and you don't wanna mess with it.

He opened the curtain for her and for the first time in the last few days, she saw sunlight. She realized she was held in a large house built at a height above the sea level, and this particular room was on the top floor. It was evening and the room was facing the west. The mild evening sunrays were decorating the room with their golden touch. The room had a spacious terrace, separated from the room by a wall made up of clear glass; it offered the view of a beautiful rocky shore. She had always been much attached to the ocean because the town she grew up in was situated in a coastal area. She was thrilled to see such a marvellous view; he could see that on her face. He opened the glass door to allow her to enter the terrace.

She entered like a frolicking child. She walked up to the railing. And she stood there smiling, trying to contain the ecstasy she was feeling within her heart. She was feeling free - free from the darkness of the room she was kept in, free from the chains, handcuffs, blindfolds and shameful nakedness. The cool evening sea breeze was playing with her tresses and the sound of the sea waves hitting the shore filled her ears. It was the beginning of month of June, just before the monsoons. The sea waves were wild. She felt his hands tracing the curves of her waist. He hugged her from behind and gently kissed her cheek. She began to tremble in his embrace as fear clouded her mind again.

"Isn't this a beautiful place to be, sweetheart?" he whispered in her ear, "It's been so long since I had a companion I could spend such beautiful evenings with. It's been long since I held someone in my embrace.." he said resting his chin on her shoulder.

The setting sun was a marvel to behold. He held the nervous girl in his arms till the stars began to twinkle in the night sky. She wasn't reacting, but within her heart, she was still afraid of him. He turned her and locked lips with her in a passionate kiss.

He led her inside the room. It was dark by now.

He looked at his pet scorpion and smiled. He pulled her hand and took her towards the enclosure.

"Lemme show you something interesting" he said with the enthusiasm of a child. He shone a UV torch on the tank and the scorpion began to glow. Pankhudi was amazed to see the glowing creature move about in its enclosure.

"Scorpions glow in black light. They are such amazing predators." he said with a lot of excitement in his voice, "I am very fond of them."

"I know Sir" she replied meekly.

He turned off the UV torch and turned on the lights. He held her gently in his arms and gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"Let's have a bath together" he said as he led her to the bathroom.

"Undress me" he said.

Pankhudi started unbuttoning his black shirt. She smiled at her inexperienced effort as she fumbled with his buttons. The colour of the shirt made a great contrast with his fair skin. As she unbuttoned the shirt and slid it off his shoulders, she could see his sculpted masculine physique once again. She was mesmerized. He had a flow of muscles over his body, and then there those intriguing scars on his skin that she had seen before. A lot of thoughts clouded her mind.

She knelt before him to unbuckle his belt. She then unzipped his pants and pulled it down. She was still lost in her thoughts. She snapped out of her thoughts when he called out her name. She removed his briefs and stood before him obediently waiting for his next order.

He prepared a warm aroma bath that was going to be soothing and easy on her broken skin. He took off the shirt she was wearing and sat down in the bathtub with her.

"Come bathe me" he said pulling her closer by her hand. She began to gently scrub his body; he was enjoying her company so much that he was smiling all the time. But she wasn't. She was closely observing the scars on his body and was in deep thought. He saw her face and knew there were a lot of disturbed thoughts racing through her mind. He grabbed her hand that was moving on his body and looked at her. She panicked.

"Is there something you wanna talk about?" he asked her firmly.

"Its nothing Sir" she stuttered in fear.

"Its ok, speak." He assured her.

"I had asked earlier...but you didn't answer...I mean these scars...what happened...I mean how..." she spoke in a broken sentence. But he understood what she was trying to say.

"Why do you care?" he asked plainly.

"Because I believe you are a good man" she said as she took a deep breath, "I don't know anything about you Sir, I don't even know your name...and I even feel scared of you sometimes, but I know that when we were lost in the forest, when we were in danger, we were hungry, you always put me before yourself. You starved yourself so that I could eat, you walked barefoot through the forest even if it was hurting you, you took so much pain so that I wouldn't get hurt. A man shows his true nature in adverse conditions, and I know your true nature is good and caring..."