Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit. You're more than ready... you just don't want to be hurt again."

"Like anyone really does," I replied dryly.

"Then why not just say so?"

Because I didn't know why Bethany dumped me... that's why. I know it's silly and childish, but to go from our three year anniversary to the next day just up and moving out. No reason was given other than, "It just won't work."

"Was she cheating on you?"

"I don't think so," was my reply. I'd spent countless hours asking that same question and reviewing my memories. Plenty of tears and some dangerous Moments... but my Gut said Bethany was faithful

"That will haunt you. It will make things with Ashley difficult."

"You mean transference... right?"

"Big word."

Big... but all too true. No matter how it went down this was a very personal experience for Ashley and me.

* * * *

After finishing her meal I escorted her to her bedroom. I'd seen the place up close before... and smiled quietly. My simulations came in handy; I knew where every camera was placed and was toying with putting together a high quality porno from the session... just for kicks.

"You don't have any sex toys... do you."

"I was afraid he would find out somehow," she chuckled softly. "Now you understand why I played with myself when I knew the cameras were denied to him... sexual frustration. Even we old biddies get it."

"So I noticed," I replied with a gentle laugh. I made my way to one of the two false computers. I removed the front panel.

"Then consider these a gift from a friend... your first toy collection."

I'm not sure what I expected... certainly not childish giddy squeals of joy as she dove into my chosen array. I was not at all surprised that she went silent upon seeing the anal section. With the case on the floor Ashley was kneeling. Standing over her and to her left I watched as she gingerly fingered the neon purple latex anal sting. The largest bulb was no thicker than my middle finger... but the look in her eyes gave it another ten miles of girth.

"Have you every done anal?"

"That..."

"Is complicated. I see." She turned to face me, her eyes searching for something. I met her gaze evenly.

"Let me tell you a Theory. You had an abusive relationship before this joker. Physically abusive. I don't know the details... but if your choice of... rewards... is an indication then I know quite a bit.

"Ashley... I am here to collect on payment... and help a friend. In doing so... you will most likely experience some very bad memories. If my tone offends you... I don't care; I am not about to have you enter into anything blindly."

"It was Punishment." The words ended in a rush of relief... as if a great burden was suddenly lifted from her shoulders. I watched her physically shrink... yet remained motionless.

"That was then. Now?" She remained silent.

"We will answer that together then."

* * * *

"I like your plan... but it won't work."

"Why not?"

"Because you are not addressing the real problem. What do you think will happen after she goes through with this?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but didn't. I'd never thought about it... not once. Now that I was... I was not at all happy with where my Thoughts were drifting. Mindy nodded gravely as Understanding slowly dawned: I was going to do more harm than good if I accepted this... and then just walked away thinking that was the Be-All-End-All.

"You are the nicest guy in the Universe... a genuine Do-Gooder. If she falls..."

"I get the point. So... do I scrap all of that work?"

"No. Just be yourself and wing the parts I've marked. You'll be fine... if..."

"If? If... what?"

* * * *

"Stand up."

Ashley rises slowly. After taking a Moment to gather herself mentally he lifts her head.

"Together... or I walk. Compliance."

"Understood... sir."

I cringed slightly; her tone was cold and her words clipped. I walked behind her and began removing her clothes. I left her wearing sheer nylon hose... complete with the line running up the back of her legs and the reinforced toe. I placed her clothes in the hamper before returning to her.

"Together... or I walk. Compliance."

She began to speak. My fingers sliding along her things tore a catch in her cadence.

I fell into the Moment. She smelled of a recent shower, sexual frustration... and something else. I inhaled that Scent, plastering my face between the backs of her thighs. There... just beneath that slightly funked-out rear exit smell that was...

"You took an enema. When?"

"Earlier... after I got word that my ex-husband got arrested: perjury." She was obviously pleased. So was I; he deserved to be in Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Federal prison... in my opinion. Best place for Ashley... that much is certain. It also meant that something else I'd been tinkering with was going to be easier... and then it hit me. Suddenly I had the perfect tool.

"Sweet. Now then... how about helping me get undressed."

It wasn't planned as a stall. In fact I was looking forward to having an attractive older woman strip me bare. Unfortunately I was Planning... and the distraction threatened to show on my face. Right then I wanted to be at my home... specifically in the Crucible. To cover up I asked, "Did you enjoy the experience?"

"In a way." She was staring at my member... which refused to fall in line with my Tech thoughts; it wanted Action and let it be known. I was actually surprised by its length and girth. Her stare... was blank.

"I take it I'm bigger than the Jail-bird," I chuckled.

"I have only seen one like it... and that was in a porno movie."

"You've watched porn?" Yes it sounded childish, so her quick glance and amused expression were Normal. However... I was more interested in the Timing of the matter. She nodded... and I lowered my Tone as I asked, "When?" Instead of a kid's curiosity... there was the Learned Face.

* * * *

"I can tell when you've learned something new."

"How?"

"Your eyes... they start twitching... like they are trying to see too much information at once. It's interesting to watch your Mind make the Connections. It's... bothersome... that you push the Human parts of the equation into the rear so forcefully."

"Why does it bother you Mindy?"

"Because you still carry that ache in your heart. Because you can't... or won't... let it go."

* * * *

I learned one thing from Ashley's first Confession: her first lover had a small dick. It drove their Sessions... with him constantly humiliating her... claiming he could hear her lusting for one of those larger slices of manhood. That was her only exposure to porn... and one of the Reasons she despised it to this day.

There was something else... something I doubt she'd admit. Jail-bird helped her get over some of her aversion. His constant cheating had her scrambling for proof. His skill kept her guessing... and she had to learn more about what Normal Men looked for. Eventually it lead her to those so-called educational erotic movies intended to help lovers spice up their sex lives. She avoided any that had restraints of any form... even furry handcuffs.

As we talked I pulled her onto her bed. Back against the head rest I held her and listened as she told her Tale. I did not say one single word... I simply listened. Before long I had her version of her past. There were still holes... places where Shame or Fear held her tongue and Thoughts, but through it all I got a good picture of how things went down.

Yes... I was stroking her arms and whatever. I even had a nice long feel of those nylon clad legs. I didn't play with her nipples much; I'm not a breast man. And my ministrations were equal parts soothing massage... and getting to know Ashley intimately.

"May I ask you something?" She spoke softly, almost timid. I hummed an affirmative.

"How many women have you slept with?"

* * * *

I chuckled... then started laughing. That particular question pulled up one of my first Memories of Scratch. He'd asked that same question... then went on to explain himself:

I don't mean that literally; telling a female good-night then passing out without so much as a kiss doesn't cut it. I'm talking about the Horizontal Shuffle... Bumping Uglies... Doing the Nasty.

I explained my outburst before giving her the number: three and her makes four. That caught her off guard; she rolled around until she straddled my crotch, pinning my boner between us. After looking down with the Devil in her eyes I said, "Now... ask me how many women I've had sexual contact with... and that number goes up."

She adjusted herself; it did not mask her, "Ah..." as her outer lips splayed across my member. The nylon fabric had me in all sorts of Fantasy mindsets... and I struggled to maintain some control. I got help from her features; they were beginning to melt into bliss bloated joy.

"Did he spank you?" She paused. I gripped her rear end and forced her to move. "I did not say stop... now answer the question Miss." I punctuated her Title with a well timed... and accidentally accurate thrust. The tip of my dick found her clit and ran directly into it... then shot up the nylon sheath.

"nnnYES SIR!!" She gripped my shoulders as the unexpected orgasm rumbled through her. I felt her sex pulsate.

I also Felt something else... a strange Power flowed through every fiber. My eyes snapped onto her shuddering form as I wondered where her orgasm came from. I tried not to allow any ego to cloud my judgment... but when Ashley's gaze fell onto mine and I witness the Fragmenting... there was no denying it. Accident or not... I'd done something no one else had... something she probably only heard in the whispered gossip from the tellers at her bank branch.

I tried. I tried... and failed.

That Felt GOOD!!!!!!!!

INTERLUDE:

I left his place as I'd found it. Gooder's forgotten all about my presence... though he'll be remembering soon enough. He didn't blow his load... and that will only make things worse.

Right down the line he performed as expected... much to Ashley's obvious surprise. If she expected him to be somewhat experienced then... now she knew she was probably in over her head. He kept surprising her... he kept her off balance. And each time she found her footing... she was closer and closer to trusting him with her darkest secrets. Even better... he kept the sexual play to a bare minimum... and that tore a massive orgasm from somewhere deep inside.

When she burned her gaze into his... demanding his dick inside her... I had a feeling that MAYBE he'd grant her wish. Then I saw the Look on his face. He'd tasted the Power of her Trust in him... not something many ever experience. Those who do... can and often do abuse that Trust. I wasn't interested in whether or not he gave in; he would. Ashley wouldn't let him leave without giving her the High Hard One now... and he'd done it without restraining her physically.

What happens when she grows accustomed to that Sensation... THAT is what I wanted to know. Gooder was going to Have Sex with her tonight. He may even get into some Rough Sex if he's inclined. He'll slip into her back Door tonight as well. I know this because we set it up that way. Clean and Sober... there would be no Excuses. What I did NOT expect was to see him manipulate her into a Frozen Orgasm.

Then again... he is very skillful. He learns quickly... and adjusts instantly. And in the End... he will question himself. He will fall into Solitude... searching for answers as to why he enjoyed himself. I Trust Do-Gooder.

Ashley is another matter. If she hadn't tried to force him into this I wouldn't even be inside his home... a second pair of eyes just in case she pulled something on him. I suggested it simply as a precaution. I wasn't expecting him to agree... especially so readily.

I've spent so much time trying to figure out how I'm gonna make it through this that it never occurred to me that she might pull a fast one. Guess I figured ex-hubby held her full attention. But... in case she has just enough time to plot a double-cross... it would be prudent to have a backup plan.

He didn't believe for one second she would cross him. Still... he wasn't about to be caught a second time.

~~~~~~~~

Skills - Transactions

~~~~~~~~

She wants more.

Deny her. She has not Proven herself yet.

What about her Tale?

That is something indeed... but she stole her Pleasure.

I gave it to her.

There is mettle in your Tone. Good; I was beginning to worry.

You care for her. This is a Good Thing. You would not harm her. THAT is a Good Thing. You seek to Think your way out of this...

Why do you hesitate now?

Slap her ass... but put no Human Emotion into the action. Start by caressing her ass.

She's aggressive.

And that would be Anger you're Feeling. Look into her eyes; she's given in to Lust. Easily I might add. Frustration accounts for much... but not that much... and you Know this. Stop her... now.

* * * *

That Sound; it tickled something deep inside my chest. Ashley yelped in surprise and looked at me. There was some warning in her gaze.

I met it evenly, though I wasn't Looking at Ashley. My Thoughts lingered on the Sound as I met her gaze. Eventually a dark shadow slid across her gaze and she lowered her eyes.

* * * *

She was poorly Trained.

I don't think she was properly Trained at all... just coerced.

I am impressed by your Reaction.

What was that? I don't mean the slap on her ass... I mean that Sound.

* * * *

From deep within the Darkness... coiled in one dark corner of Nothing. The Beast Within slumbers there... waiting for a sign. A Scent on the wind... or a Sound reverberating from walls and ceiling and floor... or perhaps all that is necessary is a stray Thought. Once it wakes... it must Feed. And its Hunger can overwhelm the strongest Man.

"There is no need to rush," I say softly. I am stunned by the darkly seductive Tone that leaves my lips... mostly because it rumbles through my entire body. I feel more Alive than ever before.

I drag my fingers over the offended area. She tenses... and I Sense her anticipation of another blow.

Nothing escapes the keen Senses the Beast possesses.

I adjusted my hips slight; the movement pressed the tip of my member against her shielded slit. This time she remained motionless as I teased her. My eyes never left her face. I watched as her struggle slowly gave way to blissful surrender.

"Cum for me." I do not ask. Nor are my words demanding... I feel a dark satisfaction as she moves again. This time her movements lack a certain natural grace; they are the barely restrained frantic movements of a Woman so painfully close to orgasm.

As for my own obvious pleasure... I was more interested in watching Ashley... gathering Data. "Cum for me." This time there was a slightly dark annoyance to my words... one I normally use when dealing with... particularly difficult Code.

* * * *

Humanity does not like to Think on this Truth, but like their precious technology... they can be Programmed. Controlled by words and actions not their own Humanity does not want to Remember or Know; there are some who want, crave, Need... and even Desire such Control.

It was obvious that she hated wearing the nylons. They were a side note personally; my sole Focus was on Ashley's effort to reach orgasm. She looked up... and we locked gazes.

"Cum... for me." My tone was light... and the smile was genuine. She slid down... and the tip found her covered clit once again. She shuddered. Forcing her eyes to remain open she fell into her orgasm.

Again that sensation washed over my body. This time it filled my Thoughts as well. It had been some time since my last sexual encounter... and it was breathing compared to... this. For an instant I wondered if this is what Bethany was missing...

What I did not give her... because I didn't ask. I just assumed I was doing a good job in bed. Was I?

Ashley kissed the side of my neck. I tensed... then her tongue slithered out.

* * * *

That is the Howl of the Beast pulsing through your veins. If you let it wrest control from your grasp... you will be little more than the dogs Females of your Kind claim you to be. You will be Instinct... and Primal.

I forced myself... not to become a slavering idiot. It took several seconds... and... something took its place.

"Careful," I growled.

"Please..."

Music? That is a Human Thought... and a Dark Thought.

"Anal first." It was a desperate ploy... only there was no desperation in my Tone.

There was... cunning.

* * * *

"Business before pleasure?" she chuckled dryly.

"You learn quickly," was my immediate reply. The dark undertone began to feel comfortable sliding from my chest. I glanced quickly at the placement of the opened tower... and smiled at my memory. She could reach it from where she was... if she crawled.

As she turned I said, "You might want to grab the lube." I caught sight of her head turning around to look at me; I kept my eyes on her rear.

Business before Pleasure. Biz... Never Personal. I caught sight of Ashley looking at me, so the slight shift in her crawl was expected. And I do admit that I was utterly distracted by the way the fabric stretch in its attempt to cover her ample rear. However, in my Thoughts there was an image of the open terminal and its contents. I ran over a list of the items... including the ones she's slightly misplaced.

As she reached for the lubricant I quietly said, "And the purple and black vibrator to the left." It was slender... barely thick enough for the miniature motor that ran it. Definitely thinner than my girth, it would serve nicely.

"May I go to the bathroom first Sir?"

* * * *

I answered immediately... but that does not quite tell the entire story. In that Instant an Image of her bathroom filled my Thoughts. Specifically... my Thoughts drifted to the one camera with a view of her urinating. Questions flooded my Mind as she made her way off the bed... and I followed. She looked askance at me. I returned her gaze with a cool look that I was amazed to find was True.

I watched her remove the hose to the required height, squat over the pisser... and hold that position.

"Afraid of your own toilet?" I chuckled softly. She joined me, sitting fully on the seat. I stepped back until I could get a clear view.

"He had a similar view... though aerial," I said. This time my Tone was one more familiar when I'm working on Code. "I always wondered why?"

"I don't like being watched going to the bathroom... even when I'm showering."

"You never showered with him?" She shook her head, a proud smirk pulling at her lips slightly... until she remembered the camera.

"I see. So... does it bother you that I am watching?"

"Yes... and no." Right then I heard the sound of her urine splashing against the ceramic innards of her toilet. When the sound died she reached for the toilet paper.

"Stop."

She complied... and Fear slid into her Features, obliterating everything save Humiliation. She actually swallowed hard. I moved smoothly towards her... and unfurled a length. Her breathing increased dramatically... so much so that I could actually Smell her apprehension... and an image of her as she would have appeared during her first disastrous Relationship crept into my Mind.

I wiped her carefully. It was easier than I expected... though why I expected it to be difficult at all bothered me somewhat. How many times had I wiped my own ass? And I'm fairly sure my Mother and Father have done the same tome at LEAST once in my existence.