Dark Sensations

Story Info
He gets his first piece of chocolate Candy.
944 words
84.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy was just moving into our quiet neighborhood right next door to my home and today was the first time I had really had a good look. She was beautiful with her wavy black hair exotic hazel eyes in that sweet chocolate body.

The neighborhood was made up of mostly white people and she was the first black person to move in here so she really stood out. I wanted to make her feel welcome to the neighborhood so I went to her door introduced myself and asked her if she needed any help getting moved in.

She smiled and told me she could definitely use the help so I went out and started to carry in the heavy items and put them where she wanted. I couldn’t help but notice how sweet her body looked she had a tight round ass and large firm tits on a tiny muscular frame.

We finished up at about 6 pm and Candy asked me if I would have dinner with her to repay me for helping her get moved in so I said of course I would. I went home and took a shower and got cleaned up I felt like I was going on my first date I was so nervous.

I walked over to her house and knocked on the door and when she opened the door I was very excited to see that she was wearing very sexy clothes. She was wearing a very low cut tight shirt and a tight micro mini skirt that showed every sweet inch of her ass.

I came in and she offered me a glass of wine then we sat and talked about everything from where she use to live to why I was single. The wine was starting to get to us both after the fourth or fifth glass and we were getting loose and more playful.

I got close to Candy and looked deeply into her eyes and then I kissed her on her sweet full lips running my hands over her thighs sending hot waves of passion through her body. My cock was raging as her hands found their way to my throbbing cock and she rubbed it through my pants.

I started running my hands all over her body as we continued to kiss passionately I slid my hand inside of her shirt and found she was wearing no bra. Her breasts were so soft and her nipples were so hard so I took her shirt off and started licking and sucking on her sweet chocolate breast.

I felt her unzip my pants so I stood and quickly took off my pants and my underwear and she took off her skirt. I kneeled down in front of her and as I parted her legs it was beautiful she was completely shaven and her pussy looked so perfect like two chocolate peaches with a pink center.

I started to kiss and lick on her inner thighs slowly working my way inch by inch to her sweet hot wet sensitive pussy. I parted the lips of her pussy and started nibbling and licking and sucking on her sensitive little clit while she lay there moaning and bucking her hips wildly.

I felt her back start to get tense and arch as she grabbed the back of my head and started pushing my face deep into her hot juicy pussy. I kept a steady grind on her clit with my tongue and she screamed I’m Cumming and she rocked her hips uncontrollably while riding my face.

By that time my cock was throbbing so hard I couldn’t take it anymore I had to deep inside of her sweet tight pussy right then. So I put her long legs over my shoulders and lined my cock up with her tight pussy and thrust it forward sliding it in about 4 inches then on the second thrust I was in all the way.

We both lay there for a second to let her quivering tight sweet pussy adjust to my 9 inch cock she felt so good I wanted to enjoy every second of it. I started to move my cock in and out of her tight pussy in slow long strokes feeling every inch of her pussy glide across my throbbing cock.

Her pussy was so tight it was clinging to my throbbing 9-inch cock as I moved it in and out of the best piece of ass I felt I ever had. I started to pick up the pace thrusting my rock hard cock into her tight pussy harder and harder with full long deep strokes.

I felt her back start to arch again and her pussy started to contract and gush, as she was Cumming again even harder than the first time. I was still slamming my cock deep into her tight pussy so hard when I felt my balls tighten and I was getting ready to cum.

I was ramming my cock into her pussy now watching her tits bounce so hard with each thrust as I was getting ready to unload my seed deep inside of her tight young body. Then I started to cum and I pushed my cock inside of her as hard as I could as her pussy was still contracting hard sucking every drop of cum from my throbbing cock.

When we were done we just lay there and held each other for what seemed to be hours and later we started all over again. This was the first time I had ever been with any woman who was not white and now I know what I was missing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
Ebony Princess He finds that a woman of color can satisfy his every need.in Interracial Love
Outside the Office Beautiful Black woman seduces coworker.in Interracial Love
Young Black Pussy The white teacher and black student have a good deal going.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories