Dark Serenity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why the hell he was sitting here in a council meeting filled with demons of noble blood was beyond him. He rather be doing other things besides sitting in damn chair. Actually, he would rather be sitting being between Eliza's legs if he was honest with himself.

He just couldn't wait to see her again and fuck her senseless. But alas that moment would have to wait because the demons would not shut the hell up.

Getting frustrated at his predicament he released a breath along with the words "Oh Jesus tap dancing Christ" came out his mouth as he slouched further into his chair. This got the attention of everyone in the room including the two bickering bitches.

"Ummm Mr. Anzai is there a problem?" the head councilman said looking back at Sage not hiding his discontent.

Sage sat up fully in his chair this time. He leaned to put his elbows on the table as he began to speak. "Yes I do have a problem. In fact I have a huge fucking problem. We have been sitting here doing nothing, but watching you two heathens bitch, bicker and moan about nothing but bullshit. I would rather be anywhere else than here watching you two young bastards yell about nothing about your own personal issues."

The two demons just stood there dumbstruck over his outburst. "There are more pressing issues at hand than your differences. There are other things that should have been discuss during this meeting but instead you have wasted my time with your nonsense."

"Well now we know how conceited you are." All Sage could do was wither with disgust as very familiar voice sounded from the doorway. He could recognize that voice from anywhere and just that mere fact really made him despise her even more.

Turning around he was faced with Eva sauntered into the room with a whole new form wearing an elegant evening gown with a mink boa around her neck. His nerves continue to be grated as the evening wore on. Now he had to deal with Eva her and her bullshit.

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen for my tardiness I hope I didn't miss anything to interesting while I was absent."

"No you didn't miss a damn thing except for the watching these two demons bitch about nonsense. And secondly I distinctly recall you were not invited."

"MMMM sage why so impatient? Do you have a little cocoa vampire that you have too attend too?"

"Who I fuck is none of your damn business Eva. Maybe if you had a life of your own you wouldn't be so wrapped up in mine." Sage bite back.

"Why you son of a----."

"Hey, would you two stop it." Misha a tall Amazon blond demon said. "We have already wasted enough time as is watching others discuss nonsense, so let's not waste even more tine with yours Eva. State what you have to say so we can all leave. I have a mate that needs me."

"Well since you put it like that then fine. Everyone is so fucking impatient these days."

"There is a new threat looming over the fourth level. This threat calls themselves The League a group of human hunters that have already eliminated two demons fourth level demons."

"If these humans as you say Eva are hunters then they would try rid the world of all demons, that's how they operate. They would not want to eliminate one specific level. Plus most human hunters are hired out by higher ups"

"That maybe true but we should not let a threat loom over us, when that threat can be potentially dangerous no matter how small. Whose knows they might want to kill innocent children?" She said throwing up her hands in the air.

"We also can't let our enemies get the better of us. Matthias made that same mistake and look were it landed him."

"Your husband got what he deserved. The higher up's even investigated thoroughly after years of his death, and they said it was justified. He had no right to do what he did." That comment came from Sage who wore a slight grin. She wanted to reach over and smack it off his face. This man has been the throne in her side for far to long, him and his girlfriend. She was going to counter back until the voice of the elder who assembled this meeting in the first place spoke up.

"Now Sage we know that Matthias was hated by many for his actions, and because of those he got himself killed, but I do agree with Eva here. We cannot let a threat loom over us no matter how small it may be underestimation is the greatest weapon of all when it comes to ones enemy." Standing up the old man concluded the meeting.

"Alright everyone this has been an interesting evening, I really hope everyone got the chance to express themselves the way they want too. I hear by conclude this meeting for tonight good night everyone.

Sage practically jumped with joy at the dismissal he couldn't wait till he got between Eliza's legs, and make her scream his name. He was about to shimmer away, when the sight of Eva stepped in front of him.

"I really hope you enjoy your time with that little vampire while it lasts, Sage because you might never know when it will end." Eva said with triumph racing through her. After that remark he made about her husband, she wanted to return the favor.

There was a look of pure hatred spread across his face. Reaching out her grabbed around her neck, lifting her off the ground and bought her face towards his, "Although I may not have the power to stop and suffer the consequence for it dearly, believe me I can surely find a way to be rid of you one way or another. Touch the woman I love there will be no part of the fourth level that I will not search to bring your life to an end. The treatment I will give will make you pray for sweet essence of death. Remember that bitch." With one last squeeze Sage threw Eva down on the ground, and she landed with a thud.

She looked back at Sage who was shimmering away; when she wanted rebuke his attack. Getting up she dusted herself off, and began walking out of the council room while thinking of ways to be rid of Eliza and Sage without suffering the harsh hands of the demon justice system.

Killing Eliza would be no problem, if she could ever get a hold on her that is. The murder of Eliza would not be a problem because the afterworld did not recognize vampires as their responsibility. Vampires had their laws and ways of handling a vampire. But Sage he would a huge problem. Not only he was demon, he was a very important demon that served on the council board of the fourth level from time to time. Killing him will not only get the elders of the fourth level involved it would also bring the involvement of the higher ups.

With all of this running through her mind she knew she wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ahh hahahahaha that was a good kick doll face." Jackson said as his balls had a slight tingling sensation. He had been dueling with this vampire for forty five minutes now, and he could tell that she was getting fed up. Although she was a vampire and had the advantages of being a vampire, he still was the better fighter and more skilled. He could have taken her down easily after ten minutes of their battle but he wanted to know more about her.

Eliza was getting upset with every blow she threw, every kick, and even the sneakiness of being vampire only amused this asshole, and it really pissed her off more. She charged him running him into the ground on his back. She felt victory as she sat on top of him looking into his face, but that was only short lived when he turned both of them over to his right making him be on top of her with him pinning her arms down on either side of her head.

"Damn it" Eliza couldn't help but to curse, he got her again. She was starting to realize trying to beat this man was not going to happen.

"You shouldn't curse it's not lady like, plus you are too damn cute to be saying such words."

"Oh my god. I can't believe this shit man. How the fuck do you think I am cute you jacka---." The rest of words never left her mouth as she felt the lips of Jackson Smith touch hers.

She wanted pull away at the man that caused her so much pain, but then she realizes this man was not the man that ruined her life all those years ago. He may look like him, smell like him, and even had the same persona as him, but it was not him. This was not the man that did unspeakable things to human kind just because of the color of their skin. This is the man that made her heart stop a beat with his dashing smile at first sight. This is the man that should have been the one she fell in love with, and not that monster she got. This is the man that made her fell good about herself. This was her man. She also knew this man had something else different about him, something very nonhuman. And she knew this just from kiss.

She felt herself kissing him back after a moment of revelation, and actually find herself enjoying the kiss. He was a wonderful kisser, and he seem like he could do this forever. He had the same effect on her just like her Sage. Both are wonderful kissers but different none the less.

'Sage' she thought quickly how can she be kissing another man with Sage in her life. She wanted to pull away so badly but, this man was too damn good. Searching deep within she was trying finding the will power to stop these right at that moment. When that will power didn't work lost herself again at his touch when his hand start rubbing the back of her neck. Everything was good until she felt Jackson was instantly off her completely and flying across the kitchen and into the living room.

She looked up to see a very pissed off Sage standing above her. "Sage? What? How did you get here?"

"It doesn't matter how I got here, the only thing that matters is why in the hell is on top of you?" he said pointing to a knock out Jackson laying on the living room.

She looked back at him seeing that angry glare in his eyes. He looked back at her waiting for an explanation.

"UMMMM, he saved me." Was the only thing she could think while being the hot seat with Sage.

12