Dark Stag Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more than fine..." The fiery redhead who trained me last week said.

"I'm down..." A giant had stated.

The meeting came to an end, everyone leaving.

"Mardee... I need to talk to you." Devari sighed. Mardee looked at his boss, unsure what this was about.

"Okay boss..." Mardee responded. Devar looked at the man with that infamous penetrating glare.

"Is there something you've been hiding from me?" Devari asked. Mardee's eyes widened with shock.

"What do you mean?" Mardee responded, assessing how he should respond.

"I've learned your house burned down..." Devari said.

"I...I... it did... why is it important?" Mardee said back, getting defensive. His arms folded across his chest.

"Because you took a loan out from the bank to cover your damages... That's why it's important!" Devari said, both giving intense glares.

"I had no other choice! My house was burned down and my family displaced! I'm having to make due with what I can considering how you pay me!" Mardee said, obviously upset.

"I understand the pay is tight right now and I'm not trying to make you angry. I just thought we were on better terms than this! You could have told me!" Devari said.

"I'm not so sure any more..." Mardee said, looking over to me.

"It's been tough but, so many things have been happening and I'm having to play it extremely carefully! I'm sorry!" Devari pleaded.

"How'd you even find out? I did my best to hide this! You didn't need to know, not with all of this going on in the brothel. My problems shouldn't be yours..." Mardee asked.

"It doesn't matter how I found out. Just know that your problems are mine, your debt is my debt!" Devari said.

"No I can't ask you for this, not...now." Mardee sighed, shaking his head.

"It's not a question. It's a matter of not having a choice. See, you don't even know how your house burned down... it just did. This happened at a similar time the brothel was dodging debt! So, it sounds to me that it's some twisted shit at play to put all assets of this brothel in debt so control can be pried out of our hands... If I pay off my debt, your debt will still stand and with things being so twisted, I need you here! You're important, and losing you would be a great loss to this business. I can't afford to train someone else, so let me help you any way I can. I feel like you're being targeted." Devari clarified.

"How can you help? We have no money between us!" Mardee asked.

"I'm not sure. We just got to stay positive for now..." Devari shrugged.

"It's hard." Mardee said, losing his composure.

"I know..." Devari hugged, him, "But I'm going to fight for you, for everyone here! This is our home. If you need a place to stay, this warehouse has plenty of room! My brother and I moved here weeks ago to cut costs! If you or any other employees need to do the same, we have all the space needed for it."

"I'll, I'll do so..." Mardee said, whipping his tears.

"Nice talking with you... Let's get back to saving the brothel..." Devari said, patting him on the shoulder.

The two left, Devari waving me over to follow. I did, Devari having the desk shift today.

"You get to watch me do boring shit. This is the worst job here. You sit at a desk, stare at the city and wait for clients to come in. You have to put this fake smile on your face, and make sure they're happy..." Devari chuckled.

"Doesn't sound too bad." I responded.

"It gets bad because half the people in this city can't read... in fact, more than half! So you have to read off the terms and agreements for clients so they know what they can and can't do... And if they can read, you know damn well they can't write so how are they going to sign a consent agreement?" Devari sighed.

"Okay, I can see how this could be hassle now." I smiled.

"My brother is back, in the office reading the fiscal reports. He's surprisingly good with money, and right now, I don't need to be looking at anything with dollar signs... I might cry." Devari joked, making me laugh.

"What's Mardee doing?" I asked.

"He's doing managerial inventory. Checking our products, our rooms, our slaves and escorts..." Devari shrugged.

"Sounds hard..."

"Not hard... tedious. I'd prefer to do that than to do this..." Devari said, looking at the appointment log. His face went from misery to concern when he saw an appointment booked for the debtors today, "Man, what the fuck?"

"What?" I asked.

"Debtors are coming today for God knows why! The fuck man! This can't be good! Who booked this shit?" Devari asked, growing upset. He looked at the signature beside the booking, "Fucking, Mardee..." He began scrambling through the other logs, to see if he could find out why, "Shit man..."

Devari sprung up, rushing down the hall. I followed as he found Mardee standing in the center of the warehouse with his clipboard.

"Did you book an appointment with the debtors?" Devari asked.

"No..." Mardee began, confusing Devari, "That's when they said they'd be back..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Devari said, clenching his head.

"It was logged!" Mardee said defensively.

"Fair... Why are they coming back though? I was told I wouldn't have to worry about any more debt as long as the compounding interest stays low..." Devari said, truly worried.

"I don't know." Mardee shrugged, continuing to work.

Devari rolled his eyes, going to the office where his brother was.

"Hey, Mukir... Did you know that debtors are coming today?" Devari asked.

"WHAT?" Mukir asked, springing to his feet.

"Yeah... I don't know what they'd want..." I responded.

"You know when they're coming?" Mukir asked.

"Nah. I guess it's a waiting game." Devari sighed, heading back out the door.

We began the walk back down the hall to the reception desk. Heavy knocking on the front door alarmed us both. We made it back seeing a number of Official Guards as well as clerks and debtors at the door. It was an intimidating sight. Devari and I looked back and forth between each other as he unlocked the door. I stood in the doorway behind the desk, watching the flood of men come in.

It caught me by surprise to see the Official Guard wearing a strange seal, having sabers and light armor instead of trench coats and brim hats covering them. It then hit me. This was the King's Guard. Why were they here? My heart began to pound as I realized what this could possibly mean.

"Yes?" Devari said to the debtor standing before him, the exact same debtor I tossed out. The debtor simply placed an envelope on the desk, continuing onward through brothel. Devari instantly recognized the envelope, despair spreading across his face.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A court summons..." He said, without even having to open it, "We're being sued..." He slowly broke the seal of the envelope, reading the letter. He threw it on the desk, "Yeah, we're being sued for unlawful business practices for a sum of two hundred million rubles. That's half a quarter's earnings..."

"That... fuck..." I said, watching as the onslaught of guards continued to pour in. A familiar face was slipping through the entourage of men, "Socoshian..."

"What?" Devari said, his eyes tuning in like a hawk.

Indeed, Sir Socoshian had come to the brothel. The New King of the Southern Ziggurat had shown his face. This wasn't good. He looked at Devari then to me before taking a double take.

"You've been having unlawful practices in my city walls..." Sir Socoshian said to him. Never had I seen Devari this nervous. He slowly turned to me, gulping, knowing what Sir Socoshian was capable of!

"Go fetch my brother and Mardee for me." He said. I nodded, doing so. Sir Socoshian looked at me again, deep in thought. It seemed he didn't recognize me but I was vaguely familiar.

I was happy to leave the tense standoff. I rushed to Devari's office where Mukir was. He could see the worry on my face, already getting to his feet.

"Devari needs you." I said. He nodded, rushing off to the front desk. It was now time to find Mardee. He was in the upper levels of the warehouse, the catwalks checking fluid pressure on the coolant tanks, "Hey! Devari needs you now!"

Mardee could hear the urgency in my tone, rushing down the stairs without question. The next few minutes were some of the most stressed of my life. I sat on a rear table in the lounge, it filled with dining escorts and slaves. All things fell silent as Devari, Mukir, Mardee, Sir Socoshian and his guard made their way through.

"We run a good, fair, well paying, just business! We feed our people, cloth our people, pay our people! We have the highest satisfaction rate of any slaves or escorts working in this city and everyone is chomping at the bit to jump ships! We're the only brothel that puts our slaves and escorts first, clients second! Not only that, but what we have is fair rule of competition! We don't steal, we don't cheat, we don't trespass into other's stakes!" Devari said.

"It still doesn't change the fact that you've been giving us the run around and one of my inspectors was physically assaulted." Sir Socoshian said.

"With all do respect, your grace, we've been doing everything within the proper legal bindings! Everything we've done, we have proper documentation for!" Devari countered, "We've taken every step and procedure to make sure this process follows the law! I'm not at all sure how we've been giving you the run around." Sir Socoshian turned to his clerks and inspectors.

"Have they been following legal procedures?" He asked.

The very same debtor that we threw out flipped through his folder. He slowly looked up at Devari, a deadened stare making Devari's golden skin turn pale. The air seemed to turn still as the Debtor pulled out the paperwork. Every heart in the lounge was tense, every breath bated as the power to ruin Devari's life lay in the debtors hand.

"He has..." The debtor said. There was a collective sigh that filled the lounge. Everyone inside was watching tediously, knowing precisely how delicate this situation was.

"It's hard. We weren't expecting this vast amount of debt, and the almost... unreasonable compounding interest. Not only that but with our father abandoning us, the transition of power to us was painstaking and expensive." Devari said, trying to get Sir Socoshian to sympathize with him.

"How much debt is left?" Sir Socoshian asked.

"A few hundred thousand rubles..." The debtor sighed.

"That's payable within a week. What still stands is the lawsuit pending against this place..." Sir Socoshian responded. His gaze slowly drifted over to my direction.

Again he stared at me for a long time, before looking back at Devari.

"Within reason, if there something you love and had been fighting for, wouldn't you want to protect it? This is not just a business for me! This is my home!" Devari pleaded.

"You threatened to shoot me with a weapon and had one of your half naked escorts assault me." The debtor said, pointing to me, causing Sir Socoshian to once again look my direction. Everytime his gaze fell upon me, this icy chill surged through my body. The evil king slowly turned back to Devari.

"Can we talk in private, please?" Sir Socoshian asked. Yet again, he looked back at me.

I had to leave! I crept off to my room, my heart throbbing from nervousness. Something was telling me he finally recognized me! I sat down, beginning to pen a letter:

Gou,

Sir Socoshian saw me in the brothel today! He just showed up unexpectedly! I can't stay here anymore... He didn't recognize me but he's a treacherous man so I can't quite be certain. I will literally drag my sister out of here kicking and screaming if I have to! I don't know...

Kijus.

I folded the letter and sealed it, my heart steadily pounding. I felt doomed... There felt like no getting out of this. My head slowly turned when I saw the door creaking open. It was Devari.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Are you?" I responded.

"Sir Socoshian wanted to sleep with me to expunge my debt and the lawsuit." Devari said.

"Interesting... You're here so I'm guessing you didn't do it?" I said back.

"I couldn't sleep with that evil ass man. Seriously how are you doing?" Devari asked making his way over to me.

"I can't stay here anymore, Devari." I said losing it all, "He saw me! He fucking saw me!"

"I know, I could tell! He just kept looking at you. I don't know if he recognized you considering you don't look the same anymore, but I had to get you out of there." Devari noted.

"I don't know what to do..." I said, beginning to panic.

"Easy..." Devari said, grabbing my shoulders, looking me square in the eye, "I told you I won't let shit happen to you! I will get you out of here in the morning..."

"What about my sister?" I asked.

"She's one of my biggest earners but since she's a political power player in this, I'll send her too! I'm fucked right now, regardless. I'm gonna lose this place." Devari said.

It was heartbreaking to hear him say this.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault..." Devari sighed, "Just know this much... Whatever happens, you're my wild card and I'll make my last play to get you out of this alive..."

"What's next for you after this?" I asked.

"King's Guard... My brother and are enlisting..." Devari shrugged.

"What about the other slaves?" I asked, worried for them.

"I don't know... I seriously don't. I can give them to another brothel such as High Pansum but they won't be treated as well... Or, I can let Sir Socoshian get them... Either way, they're fucked." Devari said, rubbing his nose, "Just, whatever happens, remember me, okay?"

"I will! I'll stay fighting for you, okay?" I said to him, pulling him in for a hug.

He squeezed me so tight, I couldn't breathe.

"You're too perfect to let anything happen to you... You mean the world to me." Devari whispered to my ear.

"Thank you... And you've been so kind to me! I can't appreciate that enough." I said, our embrace coming to an end.

Devari looked at me intently, his eyes smoldering in the dim candle light.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"You don't have to ask." I said with a thin smile.

The boy wasted no time in caressing my face, bringing his lips to mine. We kissed and kissed and kissed, his lips eventually going to my neck, our hands undressing each other as we got our feet. He threw everything off the desk, as he picked me up to lay me across it. He then climbed on top of me, resuming those hot kisses!

There was no place I'd rather be, nothing in this world mattering as much as what we were sharing. Devari's kisses went from my lips back to my neck as he sucked at nibbled on my skin. His tongue had grace as it danced its way down to my throbbing cock. His lips, engulfed my manhood, the boy putting in vigors he had never before done.

"God, yes!" I said, rising and falling in ecstasy as the boy serviced me. His tongue then snaked it's way down my shaft, sending goosebumps and chills down my spine. He caressed my balls with gentle kisses and agile tongue work. He was tapping into some deep, dark stuff, a level of euphoria that was near tear inducing.

I was just happy to share this moment with him. Happy I could feel his electric touch, happy I could be his. He then crawled on the desk, climbing over me. He placed my manhood at his back door, sliding the tip in. There was an audible slush as it slid in further. Devari wreathed in ecstasy as he began rolling and rolling his hips.

We went hard and full of raw passion! The desk began to scoot across the floor with the amount of intensity we were investing into one another. The climax was intense, a knee shaking, toe curling, abdominal clenching orgasm of raw fire! We weren't finished though! This would have to be engraved into our memories forever!

I flipped him onto his back, pinning his knees to his chest. It was like I never even orgasmed as I went right back to work. He was so tight and I could feel every inch of my manhood snaking through his duct. I pounded hard, causing him to moan out in belligerence. He dug his nails into my back, biting on my ear and neck.

It made me want to go even harder! I plowed and plowed and plowed, half an hour later my second orgams coming. It was even more intense, almost debilitatingly so. I collapsed beside Devari, before the boy crawled back back down to my balls. He began licking them, creeping his way down to my hole. He pushed my leg forward as he dove in, sucking and teething on my ass, a sensation that made my toes curl and back arch.

It wasn't long before he had my right leg in hand, pushing it all the way forward. His magical tongue had my ass wet! He plunged his sizable manhood deep into my hole. He seized at first, having to let it settle before continuing.

"You have the tightest most cum-worthy hole ever... FUCK YES!!" He said, getting to work. He thrusted me for a few strokes before his body tightened up. He orgamsed but kept going, going just as hard as I had went on him. It was fire, intensity, all burning for him! He kissed me tenderly as he pounded away. He jackhammered me so intensely, the desk was hopping. This would be our last time together! He had to leave his mark and I had to leave mine.

He began to slow down, having climaxed for a second time. He climbed off of me, helping me to my feet. I guided him to the shower, not done with him yet! We ran the warm water, lathering up soaps to wash each other. We gently washed the cum and sweat off each other, inhaling the clean, fragrant scents.

Our lips came close once again, the two of us teasing each other. Who would be the first one to kiss the other? Of course Devari was the one with the lack of patience! It made me smile as we kissed passionately. Slowly I went down on him, his cock still hard like a rock. I took his cock in my mouth, twisting and slurping it. Devari's knees buckled with the euphoric sensation, his every twitch being caused by my control.

I licked the underside of his head, causing the boy to moan out. He looked down at me, seeing I was looking him straight in the eye. A wicked smile spread across his face before he clenched his core tightly as I rammed his dick to the back of my throat. I wanted to see how much he could take, how much pressure I could place upon him.

I began sucking with more and more pressure, the boy seeming to become more and more

twitchy. His eyes were clenched tightly, as he grinded with the motion of my head bobbing. It wasn't long before he ended up spewing his spray into my throat. He seemed done at that point, having to rest his head on the shower wall.

"You're too amazing." Devari said, panting.

"You are too." I smiled.

We turned off the water, getting out of the shower. We dried each other off, lathering each other with oils and fragrances. We both stared into the vanity.

"I've never came close to loving someone before... But I don't know why, I'd sacrifice it all for you." Devari said. I slowly looked at him.

"I'd do the same for you. Your heart is so real. I admire that there's no childish naivety about you! You've lived, you've endured, you've suffered!" I responded.

"Where would we be if things weren't this way?" Devari asked, this being a question I've long pondered.

"Chances are we never would have met. The seasons brought us together... Now the seasons are tearing us apart. Truth be told, I'm starting to learn what my elders meant when they said seasons people are true soulmates and forever people are the ones that have to tune the soul..." I sighed.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that the people who strike your soul the most, the one's who mana tune matches your tune never stay in your life long... It's been an arduous journey for me to learn this... I'm not kidding! Some of the greatest people I've ever met have been the people that don't stay in life long. And you by far are one of, if not the greatest person I've met in my life..." I said.