Dark Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when Keisha began to push, fireworks went off behind her eyes...

She closed her hazy eyes to better savour the sensations and found herself whimpering with each forward push. It took three passes before Keisha was deep inside. The wonderful piece of black meat was bigger and thicker than anything she'd experienced.

Keisha was feeling it, too.

"God, baby," she groaned. "I've never had a pussy this tight before. "

Then Keisha was fucking her, in the driving rain, hard and fast. Her hips slapped against Ella's ass with each forward pump of her hips, the sheer force pushing Ella forward against the cold wet metal of the car.

There was no let up. This was raw fucking at its best.

She used the weight of her upper body to press down on Ella and bent the girl so far forward that her perky tits were pushed flat on the bonnet and her tight ass stuck up lewdly into the air. When Ella's head bounced and slid painfully against the hood, she dragged it up by the hair and continued to pummel her without breaking stride.

Ella found herself wondering if Keisha was always like this—a fucking machine that showed no signs of fatigue. She had no idea how long the ferocious onslaught lasted but every second made her heart beat even faster. Keisha took her through orgasm after orgasm without even drawing breath and she lost count of how many times she came.

Then the ebony skinned woman was growling in her ear.

"I am gonna enjoy making this pussy mine..."

"I'm gonna film ya baby. Yeah? You'd like that, lil Ella...?"

"Tying ya up and using you on camera? A lil whore for black dick, always begging and craving for it..."

"A permanently horny lil slut to use how I choose..."

The words did their work every bit as much as the driving piece of black meat inside her tight pussy. They echoed through the darkness, bounced around Ella's mind, until she felt like she was blacking out.

Only then did Keisha slow the pace, eventually pulling her still hard girl-cock from Ella's body and turning her around. As Ella stared into those hungry eyes, Keisha roughly gripped her soaked-through dress down and ripped it apart. Her hands reached for Ella's wet bra and dragged the cups upwards, exposing her pert breasts to the driving rain.

"Well, well, will ya look at those," she rasped, licking her lips as if she were ready to devour the feast on offer.

She pulled the snapped straps from Ella's body and discarded the bra onto the muddy ground beside them. Her dark fingers twisted the girl's swollen nipples as she closed in for a sex-fuelled kiss.

Ella complied with a lust soaked moan as her lips met Keisha's and the kiss turned deeper and even more passionate.

"We ain't finished yet..." Keisha whispered, pulling their lips apart and biting down on Ella's bottom lip.

Without warning, she pulled the girl's legs up to her waist and rammed her girl-cock home again with unerring accuracy.

Ella's startled scream of pleasure overload was loud enough to have been heard by anyone within the vicinity, despite the storm. But in the open countryside, at night, they were safe enough. Ella didn't care. She was helpless and all that mattered was the big black dick thrusting inside her.

"Ya know what, baby?" Keisha grunted between each powerful forward thrust. "When eventually I'm finished with ya, my girl friends are gonna love degrading a lil sexy thing like you..."

Ella melted inside again. She heard the words but nothing was registering in her mind for more than a nano-second. How could it be when this dominant woman was fucking her in the driving rain like she'd never been fucked before?

Keisha had told her she'd film her tied up and if she closed her eyes she was on a movie set, with the woman's friends waiting their turn.

As the illicit images solidified in her head, she began to thrust back. The car began to rock under their frantic combined efforts. Her hips squirmed back in heat as she lost herself, with only the driving girl-cock and the vivid images Keisha had created occupying her mind.

"Yeah," she gasped, digging her nails into Keisha's skin. Her body was shuddering in lust as yet another orgasm closed in. "Like that..."

The rain was so hard across her face that she had to squint to see Keisha. Those full breasts were visible through her now see-through blouse and bra. The way they bounced with every thrust was so fucking sexy. Everything about this woman was so fucking sexy...

She screamed out another climax—a rag doll capable of the most intense orgasms. Everything around her was blurred with pleasure. The car rocked, her body bounced and the woman who was fucking her took her to another high. Only the next orgasm mattered.

She had no idea how the black girl-dick could remain so hard but as long as it continued that way she would stay Keisha's fucktoy forever.

*

The next few days had been a hazy blur for Ella. Memories had returned over and over again of that fateful night.

She had experienced some amazing sex in her young life. Dani, Gabriella, Steven and Marlon had all taken her to highs she had never experienced before. But not one of them could compare to Keisha.

The ebony skinned beauty had taken her again and again that night—against the car, in the driving rain, fucking her until she was completely exhausted and then using her tight body some more. Each time the recollections flooded back—at home, in the office, even out shopping—the need to sate herself began to build inside her hot little body again.

She had no idea what time Keisha had eventually taken her back home. The sun had just been rising out from above the sea and the town was slowly coming back to life around them. As much as she normally loved that time of day, this time the streets just flew by as the fog of arousal failed to shift.

Something had changed, been forced inside her...

The wind had taken the storm away from the town as the car had cut its way back through the streets. Keisha had driven casually, one hand on the steering wheel and the other stroking Ella's drenched hair. Yet she hadn't spoken a single word from the time they'd begun the journey to the moment she had dropped her off at Ella's front door.

Ella had watched the car disappear down the street, trying to make sense of everything that had happened. She had felt ... what was the saying? ... well and truly fucked and giggled to herself softly at the thought.

There wasn't even the slightest chance she'd be in any state for work that day. She needed time to recover and get herself back together. Or at least attempt to. She felt far too foggy, aroused, and was feeling as sexy as she had ever done in her young life.

Maybe after a quick shower?

And yet the shower had ended up lasting over an hour. One happy climax had been swiftly followed by another until Ella had slumped down happily, letting the warm water splash down over her still shuddering body as she purred in delight.

Three days later and the feelings were every bit as intense. She'd be in big trouble if she didn't make it into work again today and yet she lay on her bed with her crumpled night dress around her lithe hips, her slender legs spread wide, and her eager fingers working relentlessly between her thighs.

Through her fog of arousal, she could almost see Keisha's mesmerising eyes smiling down at her, feel that thick meaty girl-cock inside her, hear her throaty voice relentlessly drilling all those degrading—and yet wonderful, sexy—phrases to her over and over again.

But the hot black woman had left her with more than mere memories.

As Ella had stumbled out of her car, Keisha had scribbled down her address and telephone number and handed the piece of paper to her.

She hadn't needed to tell Ella to call her. That was a given. This girl was helpless now and Keisha knew it.

As soon as the climax had rippled through her, Ella glanced at the clock and quickly dressed. She didn't care about work anymore—it was impossible to focus on anything other than the last few days.

She smoothed down the fabric of her white blouse and admired herself in the mirror. It clung to body tightly, three buttons undone to show off a little cleavage of her unbound breasts. Combined with the tight short black mini skirt, her figure was shown off to perfection. The four inch heels lifted and shaped her legs and her big hooped earrings gave her appearance that little extra oomph.

"Mmm, baby, you look delish," she giggled to herself as she applied a fresh coat of lipstick to her pouting lips and then fluffed her styled hair.

She knew she looked sexy in that slutty kind of way that she loved and her entire body was tingling in excitement. Keisha was going to approve.

She blew herself a kiss in the mirror and then slipped out of the door into the fresh sunlight. The sun beat down on her face, sending warm quivers down her already over eroticised body. Just the anticipation of seeing Keisha again had her floating on a tide of sexual arousal.

Whistling a happy tune to herself, she swung her small clutch in her hand as she absent mindedly made her way through the streets.

It was a good twenty minutes before she reached her destination but the time passed in a nano-second. Even the admiring glances she'd continually attracted as she'd walked along hadn't disturbed her focus. Her heart began to pound into her chest as she turned into the street.

The sound of her heels slowed as she saw it before her ... it was unmistakeable ... Keisha's car ... definitely hers.

She stroked her fingers along the bonnet, the same cool metal Keisha had roughly bent her double over and fucked her to oblivion. The rush of pleasure as the memories flooded back was so almost too much to take and she had to rest her body against the side of the car until she regained her composure.

Several careful steps later, she had somehow climbed the three steps to the door that beckoned her. Her eyes were full of lust and need as her unsteady finger reached up to ring the doorbell...