Dark Temptations, Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've ruined me you know that?" she asked, biting her lower lip and looking far too innocent for the sin they were committing. "I was such a good girl before you came along. Everything was perfect."

Locke shook his head. "I didn't ruin you, I freed you."

"Freedom," Cortana muttered, leaning her head back and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of bouncing up and down on his rigid cock. "I like the sound of that." She giggled again, and its sadistic nature was not lost on Locke. He had thoroughly corrupted her in every way. In a sick twisted sense it was his proudest moment.

"Poor little Chief," she mused, again adopting that undeserved but agonizingly sexy innocent expression. "His heart is going to break when he finds out about my new boyfriend."

"Fuck him," Locke said.

Cortana smiled. "Not anymore remember? You've see to that."

"Damn right."

Cortana hummed her approval. "I suppose I should let him down easy. He at least deserves that much right?"

"Are you," Locke asked. He felt a need to be skeptical. His suspicions were confirmed when Cortana giggle that same evil sadistic laugh, and slowly shook her head.

"No," she whispered. There was a glint in here eye. A hint that something not quite sane was lurking just underneath what was otherwise a gaze of pure animalistic lust. The glimmer of rampant insanity vanished just as soon as it arrived, and the feeling of Cortana's velvet like pussy gently squeezing his shaft made Locke forget about seeing it almost instantly.

Almost.

Cortana continued her slow rhythmic riding, taking the time to enjoy every exquisite sensation that his rigid rock hard phallus provided her, her pussy stretched to the point of ruin as it continued to saw in and out of her delicate lips.

"I want to punish him," she whispered, not bothering to hide the evil tone in her voice anymore. "It's what he deserves for making me waste my time with him. Oh, if only I had known this had existed," she emphasized her point by lifting herself off of his monstrous cock until only the tip remained, and then immediately impaling herself fully on it.

Locke groaned underneath her. "You're crazy."

"I am," Cortana agreed. "And you fucking love it."

Locke didn't have the strength to argue as Cortana continued to fuck him without mercy. Somewhere in the back of his mind he faintly remembered being in charge of this encounter. But something had awoken within Cortana. An awakening of a goddess. A phoenix rising in the flames. Something that was beyond his control or ability to tame, and possibly dangerous.

Unfortunately for Locke, the sex was simply too good for him to care.

Cortana was now busy fucking him like a woman possessed, inhuman moans echoing from her throat as she pounded herself repeatedly down on top of him. Occasionally Locke was able to pick up something coherent. "Why have a Spartan when I could have a God?" was probably one of the tamer things she said. The rest were a series of insults hurled at John that were so harsh and cruel that anyone who heard them would have deemed it impossible that Cortana was once his devoted and loving girlfriend.

To Locke it was clear. Cortana did not just want to break it off with Chief, she wanted revenge. Revenge for keeping her from the superior mate that she had so obviously deserved.

Insane? Certainly, but with Cortana riding his cock with the best and tightest pussy he had ever felt in his life Locke was in no position to argue.

Besides, the constant abuse and insults she hurled at Chief were only serving to make him harder than ever, something Cortana did not fail to take notice of.

"Come on you arrogant bastard," Cortana shouted, raking her nails across his chest. "Fuck me until I forget I ever loved him. Fuck me until I forget his name."

"I will," Locke growled. Without warning he flung her off of him. Cortana's back hit the cushions, and before she had time to react Locke had pinned her down and was inside her again. Their marathon of love making was about to end the same way it began, and Cortana's pussy twitched in anticipation.

"You're a god!" Cortana shouted as Locke plunged deep inside her. "Do it. Breed me. Give me your baby. I'm yours, unconditionally. Whatever you want you can take it."

Cortana had found her new religion. Her new purpose in life, and she sang a chorus of worship with all the fanaticism of a religious zealot.

"God dammit," was all Locke could manage. He had reached his limit. Somehow this small pale woman had managed to drain everything out of him. Locke had been with many women in his life, but none like her. Only she could push him to his breaking point.

Locke shook his head. "That's it. No more, I got no more."

He moaned, and Cortana arched her back in pleasure as he dumped his second load into her, filling an already flooded womb. It may not have been as large as his first load, but the orgasm was far more intense. He was light headed and spots filled his vision as he sank himself inside her as far as he could possibly go. Cortana responded by lifting up her hips and locking her legs behind is back, their combined actions instinctually insuring impregnation.

For the first time in a long while, the apartment was silent. Silent except for the exhausted painting of the two new lovers, gentle kissing slow kissing marking the beginning of their shared afterglow.

There are many things that can be said in the throes of wild passion. Many decisions made that our rational mind would likely cringe in horror at.

A beast, the spirit of Lilith, had been open inside Cortana. Whether this beast could be quietly slipped back into Pandora's Box when the morning brought the spectre of regret over the sin she had just done, or if Cortana would fully succumb to those dark temptations and dark desires, that is a story for another time.

One thing I can tell you for certain. In that glorious afterglow that only a woman fully satisfied and filled with another man's seed can feel, Cortana regretted nothing.

TO BE CONTINUED...