Dark Travelers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaTina
GinaTina
256 Followers

Andi glowered and jutted her chin out, "you remind me of the old troll under the bridge. The one who beckoned the goats and then tried to eat them up. WHY are you helping them?!"

Horace patted her head, smiling slightly as she jerked back away from him. "Child, not every lonely, old wizard is kind and willing to help the innocent. Perhaps you realized something may have been off when I set the flesh-eating Squidapedes on you?"

Andi scowled and Anya felt her mood plummet further. She'd led them directly to someone who'd sided with the wicked. Rotten luck, indeed.

18.

Horace had graciously offered the women the use of his home. He showed them to the two small washrooms on the first floor.

"Please," he went on when they merely glared at him. "I will not be remembered as an inhospitable host."

"You're kidding, right?" Andi spat, displeased with his teasing.

"No, no. Go on. Really," he said, choosing to ignore her sarcasm. "I've a bit of research to do now. Please feel free to clean up and rest. There are two bedrooms at the top of the stairs if you have the urge to sleep."

The women craned their necks upward, gawking at the immense, spiraling staircase. Andi didn't want to admit that she could really use a decent rest in a real bed. Anya watched her little sister and saw telltale signs of fatigue.

"Go on and wash up. Rest," she said, handing the pack to the younger girl.

"But Anya, what about-"

"Never mind about me. I'm supposed to be looking after you, remember? Now go do what you must and get some sleep. I cannot be killed, recall? The message requires living skin to be read. I don't want you to fret."

Andi flinched at the word "skin" but nodded reluctantly. She was so, so tired. She couldn't ever remember being this drained. She took the traveling bag from Anya and slipped into the small bathroom, closing the door firmly behind her. Anya stood guard at the door, hearing running water and the occasional thump and rustle of her sister moving around on the other side.

The brothers sat at a small table on opposite sides, each facing the other. Kirik had been speaking rapidly to his brother. Anya watched their conversation with a disinterested expression. He was explaining all that had been revealed to Kael, that much was obvious. The juvenile had given her several surprised glances throughout the discussion. She ignored this and stepped away from the door as it began to open.

Andi stepped out, hair damp and hanging loose around her face. She had changed into a loose-fitting shirt and the most comfortable pair of pants that had been brought along for her. Her eyes were half-lidded and she looked absolutely done-in.

"Horace said the bedrooms were at the top of stairs. You best go now," Anya said quietly, taking the pack from her.

Andi nodded silently and began to climb the stairs slowly. Anya watched her progress until she was about halfway up, then she also stepped into the washroom to take her turn. Her thoughts troubled, she didn't notice Kael also keeping tabs on Andi's ascent. He watched her the entire way up until she disappeared into a darkened hallway. A moment later, his sharp ears picked up the sound of a door softly closing from way above.

"Are you listening to me?" Kirik's voice broke into his thoughts, sounding displeased.

"Yes, brother. You said we need to somehow transfer the words onto her flesh. The old man can do that, then?" Kael replied, still looking upward.

Kirik leaned back in the chair and stretched, "he seems to think so. But he said he'd need to read up on this particular style of enchantment."

Kael finally return his full attention to his elder, "it surprises me that he sides with us."

Kirik turned to consider Horace, who was now pouring over some large, heavy-looking tome, seemingly oblivious to the visitors in his household. "I somehow doubt he's prone to taking any sides but his own. Had his initial interest not been piqued, this would all be going differently I'm sure."

Kael shrugged, "how long will it take him? I want to go home. This place is miserable as are the degenerates that dwell within it."

"How am I to tell? Be grateful that we shall be able to return home with something to show for it. If this works-"

Kirik broke off, studying his brother a bit more closely, "your eye is getting swollen."

Kael thumbed his wounded face and nodded, "fucking thing outside got me. Stings a bit, but it's nothing bad."

Kirik examined the puffy area and saw a deep-looking gash as well. It had long since crusted over, but it looked nasty all the same.

He shook his head, expression rueful. "Any higher and you would have lost an eye. You need to be more careful."

The elder drew a dagger from his belt and beckoned his sibling. Kael leaned forward immediately and tilted the injured side of his face towards his brother. Kirik carefully made a small slit and watched as a dribble of green blood began to flow down Kael's cheek.

"That should help reduce the swelling. Keep it clean."

Kael nodded and drew his hand across his face, wiping away the trickle of blood. It was much less painful now and he found that he was able to see a bit better from that particular eye. Good. The obstructed vision had been beginning to bother him. A small squeaking noise caught his attention and he turned his head towards the sound.

The dark-haired, human female had reappeared from that room she'd gone into. Now her hair was wet also, and she was wearing different clothing than she had been earlier. Kael figured that it must be a room where water was readily available. Also good. He was thirsty.

He strode over to Anya, who lingered in the doorway. She stared up at him doubtfully, unsure what he wanted. Kael gestured that she should move and she did so instantly. He strode in, deciding that he liked her attitude much better than her sister's.

After a moment of exploratory poking and prodding, he figured out how the faucet worked and took a long drink. He splashed some of the cold liquid onto his face, half-heartedly rinsing the blood off of his cheek. Feeling refreshed, he returned to the front room and took a seat on the sofa, tapping his fingers restlessly against the cushions.

"Ahhh, I've found something. Come here, Anya," Horace announced.

A sense of dread overtook her and her skin went cold. Kirik watched as a frightened expression flitted across her features briefly. He turned to Horace, an odd look falling over his features.

"Why do you need her now?" He asked, gaze growing intense.

The wizard smirked at the elder male, "such concern. Warms this old heart of mine. I don't recall your people being overly concerned for the welfare of simpler beings."

Kirik's upper lip lifted in a slight sneer and didn't respond. Horace shook his head in contempt, "have no fear, Feylak. I won't be harming your female at the moment."

Anya grudgingly walked towards the elderly sorcerer. "Whatever you have to do, do it. I want to be done with you."

"Everyone is so very grumpy this evening! Have a seat, dear. And hold out your hand."

Kael's head rolled back to rest on the back of the sofa and he stared upwards. He was growing more and more fidgety as the minutes dragged by. All this reading and discussion was so very tedious; perhaps he could go back outside and have at some more of those strange sand beasts.

Kirik noticed his brother's increasing agitation and immediately racked his brain, trying to think of something the youngster could keep himself occupied with. He was very familiar with Kael's behavior when he was bored and it was incredibly irritating, at best. And now was not the time for it.

"Kael," he said.

The youngster immediately turned his attention toward his elder brother, eyebrows raised hopefully.

"Make yourself useful and explore the building. I want you to make certain this wizard isn't saving anything unpleasant for us later, when we may be less alert. We already saw his handiwork out there, remember."

Kael was already on his feet and striding towards the staircase before Kirik had even finished speaking. He paused for a moment, turning back to regard him again, "you're certain I'm not needed here?"

Kirik had to suppress a smile, "I will call for you if you are. Now go. Be thorough."

Kael nodded in affirmation and started up the staircase.

***

The upstairs consisted of a narrow hallway with several small rooms on either side. Above that, another set of steps led up to the light tower. Kael glanced around the dim hall with a bored air about him. He could already tell that there were no hidden nasties waiting for him. Nevertheless, he began opening each door and scanning the room that lay behind it for danger.

After the third room, the new duty had become tiresome. What he had mostly found was covered furniture, dust, and other forgotten objects. This wasn't any more fascinating than sitting on the sofa downstairs, watching the old man read.

He stopped suddenly, remembering the girl. Kael's eyes widened slightly. Which room had she ventured into? He strode out into the hallway, eyes brightening with new found interest. There were only two doors he hadn't opened yet and he chose the one on the left.

This room was a small sleeping chamber. There was a small bureau, a nigh-stand and a guest bed. Andi lay on her side, curled up beneath the covers, breathing deeply.

The young male grinned and cautiously stepped into the room, closing the door behind him gently. He waited for a moment, tensed, but the girl didn't stir. Slowly, he made his way over to the side of the bed. He stared down at her sleeping form thoughtfully, for several minutes before inching the covers down, bit by bit.

He knelt and took a length of cord from a pouch hanging on his belt. He nudged her gently onto her belly and waited patiently again. After a soft, sleepy burble, Andi quieted once more and didn't awaken.

Kael was exquisitely careful as he bound the sleeping girl's hands behind her back. With Kirik busy with the other woman and the wizard on the first floor, he was now free to explore her as much and as closely as he wished. He froze as Andi shifted slightly and mumbled again in her sleep. As she settled, however, he relaxed once again and studied his handiwork.

She lay on her belly, breathing peacefully, arms tied tightly - but not painfully - behind her. Good. He didn't want to have to hold her down this time. Encouraged, he ran a hand up the side of her leg to her waist. Hooking a finger into the waistband of her trousers, he slowly tugged them down and over her hip, leaving smooth, tanned skin visible in their wake. Still moving carefully, he pulled them down and off of her ankles.

She wore nothing under them. Very convenient.

He immediately noticed another little brown spot on the small of her back. He ran his thumb over this one with a reflective grin. Seemed she had them all over. Kael watched her closely for a moment; she didn't react at all to his touch. It was just as well, he didn't wish for her to be awake yet, anyhow. He smoothed his hand back over the curve of her hip, down her leg and curled his fingers loosely around her ankle. Her skin was petal-soft and appealing despite the fresh wounds gracing her leg; his grin grew wider.

Very curious now, he examined her rounded backside, running a palm over it as well. This time, the girl murmured again and, perhaps he imagined this, seemed to lean into his touch. The corner of his mouth lifted into a half-smirk at that, as she was so inclined to scoff at his very presence when she was awake.

Unable to resist any longer, he gently rolled her onto her back. When she again didn't awaken, Kael pushed her legs apart and peered at her woman part. It was very small and quite pink in color. He tilted his head and that little smirk played across his lips again. In fact, it was very nice-looking. Quite similar to the sexual organs of his own women - except for the coloring, of course. Still though, he wasn't put-off by the small differences. He'd yet to meet two females with the exact same genetalia, besides.

He reached forward and flicked the little nub at the very center with his finger. Her hips twitched and he nodded knowingly. Apparently that was the sensitive bit in humans as well. Good to know. Without further hesitation, Kael leaned forward and gave it an experimental lick with his pointed tongue. And then another. Soon, he was lapping at her quite eagerly, finding the taste to be different but similar to the women of his species.

Andi moaned very softly in her sleep and thrust her pelvis forward slightly. Kael was amazed at the wave of lust that washed over him at that small cry, and he found that he became instantly, even painfully, aroused. What had started as a detached examination was quickly turning into something else. Kael licked his lips and glanced up at her face. Her cheeks were flushed pink now, and her chest was heaving a bit more rapidly.

He was suddenly overcome with the desire to see her breasts. Kael reached over and pushed her shirt up, bunching it under her chin. They sat perkily on her chest, soft and rounded like two perfect little hills. Her nipples were also pink, and quite erect. He cupped one and rolled his thumb over the nipple. Her back arched up into his hand. He chuckled softly at this, and began to massage both breasts. The girl sighed deeply in response.

His eyes began to simultaneously brighten and glaze over, and a low growl of sexual anticipation rumbled in his chest. He leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking at it and rolling his tongue back and forth across it. He then did the same to the other, nipping this one a bit as he drew away.

The rumbling growl became more pronounced as she let go of another soft moan, still not awakening. Language barrier or no, he knew what those sounds meant and decided it was time she woke up. He dropped to his knees in front of her and began to lick at her woman part again. This time, however, he was intent. He closed his mouth over the sensitive little mound and began to gently apply a warm, sucking pressure. Every now and then he would counter this method with long, slow licks and teasing nibbles. He did this patiently until she began to stir.

At first, Andi thought the odd, warm waves and tingling chills that were running up and down her spine were a part of a dream. As she slowly began to leave sleep, she realized that the pleasant sensation between her legs grew stronger, rather than fading away. She blinked a couple of times, puzzled, then hitched in a deep breath as another wave of tingling warmth ran down her back and centered between her thighs.

"Ohh..." she breathed, still confused.

Kael stopped and flicked his glance up towards her face again. As she frowned and began to look around, she caught sight of him, kneeling between her widely spread thighs. Seeing the dawning comprehension bloom in her eyes, Kael grinned at her and began his oral teasing once again.

At this, Andi began to struggle and only then realized that her hands were bound. She began to thrash and buck, trying to scoot back out of his reach.

"Stop! What are you doing?! Anya! ANY-"

Kael, snarling slightly, lunged up and clamped a hand over her mouth. He'd no intention of having his fun interrupted again. He held up one finger and pressed it against his lips, eyes blazing and glaring directly into hers. Andi glared right back up at him, defiantly.

Kael narrowed his eyes and took his hand away, a dangerous expression falling over his features. Immediately, her mouth opened wide to scream again. Ruthlessly, he seized a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Andi's breath rushed out in an agonized gasp, rather than the shriek she had planned on. Needles of pain stabbed at the sensitive bit of flesh and radiated outward to the rest of her breast.

Kael smirked down at her, now rubbing a thumb soothingly against the nipple he'd just pinched. Andi's mind was racing frantically. She began to struggle against the ropes that held her. They did not give way at all.

"Let me go!" She spat, trying to kick at him.

A corner of his upper lip curled as his hand flashed out and savagely pinched her other nipple. Her pained grunt was muffled as she turned her head away and gritted her teeth. Again, when she had quieted, he gently caressed the injured nipple with calming, circular motions.

She was shaking and her breathing had taken on a panicky quality. Kael frowned, wanting her to be a bit more relaxed. Her quiet moans earlier had been much more to his liking. His soft, rumbling growl resumed as he leaned over her. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to flinch away, but there was no where to go. When nothing happened, she cautiously peeked up and saw his face mere inches from her.

They gazed at each other for a long moment; her eyes wide and horrified, his bright green and intense. Kael smoothed a thumb over her cheek and then over the beauty mark on her chest. He traced a finger down between her breasts to her belly, where he caressed it with his palm again. This time when he returned his eyes to her, his smile seemed to have gentler quality about it. Andi stared, not exactly calmer but her trembling had ceased. Her breathing had also evened out slightly.

Kael observed her carefully for a minute more before he straightened, suddenly, and stood. She glowered up at him and swiftly brought her legs together the instant he was out of the way. She watched as he fumbled momentarily at his waist, grimacing slightly. His face relaxed again, and she now saw something poking up out of the front of his trousers. Her eyes widened as she realized what it was.

Kael was relieved. His pants had been constricting him almost painfully, but all was well again. He looked down and saw where her eyes were. She was staring at the head of his shaft, which was now visible, with a frightened look on her face. He frowned. Why should she be afraid? Did he not just show the girl he meant her no harm? Arrogant or no, Kael was not known for mistreating the females of his city. Quite the contrary, in fact. He was almost offended, then stopped to think.

She wouldn't realize any of that, would she? Hm.

Kael quirked a brow, surprised to find that he felt a bit badly for her. He watched her again; she really seemed to be afraid. A small crease appeared in his forehead and his mouth thinned slightly. Perhaps he ought to make it up to her.

He knelt in front of her again, and she immediately hooked her ankles together and pressed her thighs against one another, tightly. He shot her an amused, quizzical look before lifting her legs up and pushing them back against her stomach. Together or not, he still had access. He leaned forward and dragged his warm, wet tongue across her woman part again. And then again. And again.

When it was apparent that her struggles were getting her nowhere, Andi closed her eyes and tried to let her mind drift away. This was so humiliating. But it was to no avail, her body seemed intent on betrayal each time he touched her. The tingling sensation was racing up and down her spine again, seeming to center somewhere in her lower abdomen. And, oh, it felt so good.

Kael felt her relax slightly and he swiftly pushed her legs apart once again. This time, she was unable to stop him. She could only lay there, thighs spread wide, with her hated tormentor kneeling between them. Soon, her breathing turned into small huffs and pants.

Kael knew he was getting to her. He no longer had to hold her legs apart; she did so, willingly. Every now and again, her hips would strain forward. And she was growing wet; her little pink mound beginning to glisten. He felt another surge of arousal shoot through him and his hand dropped to the front of his trousers again. This time, he unfastened them completely and began stroking himself.

GinaTina
GinaTina
256 Followers