Dark Universe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as Sirius's glistening globes of flesh, clench one last time and every muscle in his mighty frame, stiffens and he throws his head back as he creates a profound, sexually anguished, gasping expression that transforms into a barbaric grimace and he tightly shuts his eyes with water leaking down his flushed cheeks with his hips starting to erratically and violently convulse against Angel's severely stretched tunnel and very smutty and graphic smacking, gushing, slicking and squishing sounds saturate the atmosphere of the spaceship room...Sirius finally tumbles over the edge into nirvana.

"Angellllllll!!!" he cries before the restless, sexual fury and sadistic, violent obsession that has been raging inside of him for so long becomes fully actualized and his mind shrieks into a state of consciousness full of horrific, gruesome, unspeakable sexual scenarios with Angel at the center of them all which feeds his excruciatingly piercing, brilliant orgasm as he squirts river after river and ocean after ocean of his Zentarian milk, deep inside of Angel's still quaking cave.

But as she keeps watching Sirius caught up in a state of sexual euphoria with him releasing straining, choking, crying sounds and as awestruck as she is by how mind-blowingly exquisite that he appears and with ripples of gratification continuing to course through her as well...Angel still finds herself caught up in a state of foggy-minded shock and confusion while also feeling as if perhaps, she's going insane...

Sirius's sexual high seems to go on, forever as he finds himself experiencing orgasm after orgasm with him expelling so much of his alien jizz inside of Angel, that it starts flooding out down between her full, spread cheeks along with over them while also gushing out over the inside edges of her upper thighs.

Once the last tsunamis of devastating satisfaction, flood through him, Sirius is left with his lungs working overtime to return adequate amounts of oxygen to his blood stream before he collapses onto Angel while continuing to huff and puff.

Then after a few seconds and with everything growing still and Angel still being in a state of shock and exhaustion as she feels Sirius's warm, sweaty body over her's with his head above her's and twisted sideways, away from her as his arms hang off off the bed...Sirius whispers, "I love you, Angel..."

Angel's heart leaps in her chest...

What should she say in return...? Could he really be the one responsible for her assault...? Could she still love him after that...? Despite the incredible ways he made her feel along with the fantastic things he did to her, just now...?

He's so beautiful that why would he ever need to take her...? She really wanted to be with him that night and was really sexually aroused by him and she even remembers how wet her panties were after their dance and how much she shivered everytime she felt him fondling her breasts or when his hands were between her legs or when she could feel his very stiff erection poking her between her cheeks and kneading her ass...she even felt so safe and helpless in his powerful arms but she just had to... ~

~ As the mysterious male dances behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist, Angel asks, "Oh, and by the way...what's your name...?" The male answers, "Sirius..."

Then things skip ahead and there's darkness all around her and she doesn't know where she's going but she's running as fast as her legs can carry her and her heart is pounding and she's more terrified than she's ever been, in her life.

After she's been running a little while, someone grabs her by the arm and forces her around but this time, instead of it being the blonde haired, blued eyed man, it's Sirius... ~

Angel's eyes pop open before they start adjusting to the light that's blinding them.

Once her blurry vision clears, she gasps under her breath as she finds herself staring across her bedroom and at her beige curtains with rays of light beaming though the cracks in them.

She keeps lying in her bed for a moment with her brown irises bouncing from side to side as she feels puzzled by how she got there...

Then soon, she starts remembering everything that happened between her and Sirius, including her memories of having been sexually assaulted by him while he was disguised as a human, which returned towards the end of their sexual adventure...

'Maybe, I am going crazy and it was just all in my head... I mean...an extraterrestrial...and one as beautiful as him...who actually rapes human women...'

She sits up before subconsciously placing her hand against the pillow beside her.

She sharply inhales while flinching as she feels something thin and hard against her fingers.

She whirls around towards the pillow before her eyes widen as she beholds as strange looking necklace that's very thin, made of tiny chains and made of some kind of black metal.

She also notices a black, triangular pendant on it.

When she touches it, she flinches, again while jerking her hand back as the top of it begins to open on it's own before a light projection which is shaped like a triangle and is much larger than the pendant, streams out of it and reveals brilliant images of galaxies that are floating against the backdrop of space, over the pillow.

Angel keeps staring at it as her heart races in her chest before she swiftly taps the thing closed.

She keeps gazing at the necklace in astonishment for a moment before twisting back around and away from it.

'It...it can't...'

'Angel...'

She slightly jumps as she hears what sounds like Sirius's voice, tenderly calling her name.

The voice goes on.

'I'm so sorry, Angel... I didn't mean to hurt you...it was a mistake...I don't want to force you to be with me and I don't think you less than me...I just got caught up in the moment and said things that were careless...remember...you took the pill...I didn't force you to...I just didn't want you to be in pain and I thought that was the best solution...but then as I tucked you in at your house that night...something came over me...and I fell hard for you...I needed to be near you, again...I know it sounds crazy...but please...I'm in love with you, Angel and I...I want to get to know you more...I want to show you the stars and the galaxies...please forgive me...I'm so deeply remorseful and I'll never hurt you, again...unless you want me to...'

Angel bows her head as she begins to think...

'He does sound very sincere...and if he wanted to abduct me and force me to be his...he wouldn't have brought me back but would've just kept me with him while he had the chance...people do terrible things sometimes but as long as they realize what they've done and are willing to change it, I guess...I just can't imagine him not being in my life, right now...he's just so beautiful...and I love how he makes me feel and I know our relationship is unusual and he seems a little dangerous and powerful and things could go terribly wrong but...I did find him really attractive that night and I shouldn't have been so close with him in the first place, if I didn't plan to take it to the next level with him...I could've at least given him a blow job and got his number...he took me but I wanted him, anyway...it was just the way that it happened that I found so traumatizing...but in a way, I find it flattering that someone as magnificent as him wants someone as boring as me, so badly...'

Angel keeps reflecting a little longer before finally she says in her mind, 'I forgive you, Siri...and I'm in love with you, too...'

After that, she doesn't hear a reply for a moment and panic starts sweeping over her.

'Thank you, Angel...I really appreciate that...' Sirius sentimentally says before his voice turns more sensual, unstable and intense as he concludes, "You're so beautifulll...'

Angel sighs inwardly with relief before she feels her cheeks growing hot with his last words as her body trembles and she deeply inhales and exhales.

Then while hugging her legs which are also covered by her stretchy night gown and with her chin resting between her closed knees in a childlike way, she suddenly feels hot, quivering breaths against her ear and she slightly flinches before whirling her face around but once she does, nothing is there.

She then glances around her room before painstakingly turning back around and returning to her previous position.

A few seconds pass before soon, she can feel the breath on her ear, again which causes her body to grow stiff but she doesn't turn around this time.

Instead, she waits to see what will happen next.

It isn't long before the quivering breath turns into the feeling of her ear being suckled which causes chills to wash down her spine as she tremblingly sighs.

Soon after that, the suckles turn into the feeling of her earlobe being traced with the tip of a tongue as the breath keeps quaking against her ear and then she feels the top of that same, invisible tongue being dragged up her ear as it licks it.

"Mmmm!" Angel whines under her breath with the flame that starts to become more brilliant inside of her.

But then just when she thinks it's over, she starts to feel a cold, invisible hand clasping her neck and she softly squeaks in response before she starts feeling the sensation of her clit being licked and suckled along with the feeling of fingers thrusting in and out and stroking the inside of her.

"Aaah!" she cries before going on to quietly create more tormented sounds of sexual gratification.

Not long after this, she feels and hears Sirius's voice brutally and shakily hissing into her ear, "You know that you liked it..."

Angel shivers like never before with those words as the flame between her thighs transforms into an inferno.

Why does she not feel horrified...? Disgusted...? Why does this arouse her so much...?

His smooth, baritone voice continues as his breath quivers against her rubbery flesh, "Deep down, we both know the truth...you want Sirius to dominate you. To own you. To abuse your weak, helpless body and nipples and clit...you're such a dirty little masochistic whooore...but nobody else ever has to know...it can be our sick, twisted, little secret we share between us...who do you belong to, hm?"

As she starts sensing the feeling of her neck being suckled and with her body trembling and shivering and with it also feeling as if she just finished taking a bath in hell's ocean...as if someone has taken over her mouth, she says in one whimpered, sexually distressed word, "You-ou-ooou-hhh..."

Sirius's wicked voice concludes, "Mmm. That's a good, little Earthliiing..."

~*~*~

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING

ITS SO FUCKING SEXY

I CAN GET OFF TO THIS

SIRI PLZ COME TO MY HOUSE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
omg

holy shit this is the sexiest thing ive ever read omggggg

i need me a sirius

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Siri

Can I have a Siri?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dark Universe Series Info

Similar Stories

Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
Coffee & Poetry When words, mocha and love burn.in Interracial Love
Want When Want Becomes Need.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Crazy For Her White man crazy over black woman.in Interracial Love
More Stories