Dark Weres Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Time flew by and Kerri eventually gave birth to their new son. Layla and Donald were head over heels in love with their new brother. Donald was so protective of the young; Ja'Mal knew he never needed to worry about their safety.

He recalled the day he brought Donald home; Betty hugged him the moment she laid eyes on him. Ja'Mal though Momma was never going to let him go. They went home and Donald called his grandparents. He assured them he was fine and promised to visit. Then Kerri and JaMal showed the young boy around. The pack children were curious and being males some challenged him. In the end, they accepted him as an Alpha son.

Marcus and Ja'Mal also got result back for their blood test. They were related. Marcus shut down. He was excited, but also angry. How could his father not exhaust everything and make sure she was not pregnant? What type of woman was she?

One night, Patricia put Keamon to bed and curled up with her mate. She knew he had unanswered questions. "Marcus, I love you. Our baby loves you. The entire pack loves you. Please don't let what you've learned destroy who you are. Alpha Jermiyo and Madam Alpha were your parents. You were everything to them. Cecily did you a favor. She got you to parents that could take care of you." She whispered.

Marcus nodded as tears cascaded down his cheeks. He had family. They existed. He had a cousin and Aunt here with him. Ja'Mal and Betty were his family and for that he was grateful. He considered all of Kingsley his family, but Betty and Ja'Mal were his blood kin. That made a difference.

Patricia held him as he wept. Soon he slept. Patricia got up and checked on their son. Their beautiful little boy slept so peacefully, and her heart swelled with love for the little boy.

The next morning, the pack wanted to go to town for the annual community celebration. Marcus accepted hugs from his cousins and knew they cared. His mate stayed close. He decided to simply enjoy this time when one of the females screamed. An unknown male Were was stalking two of the children. Before he could react, Ja'Mal and Quentin shifted and subdued the beast. Marcus wanted to rip the male apart when Ja'Mal froze. Quentin and Ja'Mal escorted him away and placed him in a cell. He shifted and looked directly at Ja'Mal.

Ja'Mal spoke. They needed to go back. Their secret had been revealed to the humans. Marcus came to get them and tell them of the situation with the Graves family. Marcus stared at the huge black man before him, the huge man that had the same eyes as his. He wanted to speak, but no words would form Was this strange dark were his father?He turned and followed Ja'Mal and Quentin back to the festivities.

Jebutu sat. He saw his son. His son! Marcus. He was strong, powerful, and he had no idea what to say to him. As he and his nephew left, Jebutu took a deep breath. They would talk, and he prayed his son would be willing to allow him a chance to get to know him.

Ja'Mal walked to the church where the Graves were waiting. Ja'Mal explained to Earl and the others who what they were. He was not surprised when the Graves accepted them. After talking, the pack continued on with festivities. When the day ended, Ja'Mal and Marcus knew, they had to deal with their uninvited guest.

"Ja'Mal, I want to go with you and talk to him." Betty stated.

"Momma, let Marcus and I talk with him first, and then if it's safe, I'll allow you to see him." Jamal explained

Logan agreed with his alpha. Every since the Jackson Pack contacted them months ago, he knew his mate was leaning towards making a trek back home. After this visit, he agreed with her. They would see what this guy had to say, but within the next few weeks, they were traveling south.

I go with her, Son Logan sent. Ja'Mal simply nodded.

Marcus and Ja'Mal returned to the police precinct. Jebutu stood.

"Did grandfather send you?" Ja'Mal demanded.

"Father, no. He has no idea that I have come here. I don't have time to mince words. Father is not doing well. He is hurting and needs to see Abettia. Actually, the pack needs to see Abettia and I came to convince her to return home if only for a short visit." Jebutu explained.

Marcus glared at him. "Why threaten the children?"

"I needed to get your attention. It worked didn't it." Jebutu stated.

Marcus was silent. "You have no real reason to trust me. I failed you above all else, but I'm here now. Give me a chan..."

Marcus stood, "Jermiyo Kingsley is my father. You are almost a century too late."

He walked out. Ja'Mal stayed. "We have questions. But here is not the place to discuss them. You are welcomed to stay in the den for a short time. I'll inform mother that you are staying at my home." The three men left and drove to the alpha home.

Betty was waiting. As soon as Jebutu exited the car, she rushed forward hugging her older brother. Jebutu held his sister closely. She was OK. She was happy and surrounded by people who loved her. Ja'Mal started to send her home, but the way his Uncle held on to her spoke volumes. Soon Kerri joined them and got everyone settled. Keamon saw his daddy and ran to him. At five, he was precocious little boy. Jebutu smiled as he watched his son and grandson interact for the first time. It did not get past him that these were moments he missed out on as a father himself.

Kerri and Patricia showed Jebutu to his room and he spoke with his daughter-in-law thanking her for loving his son. Patricia smiled and told him things would work out.

Soon everyone retired for the evening but Jamal could not sleep. Tomorrow he and his betas would talk with Jebutu.

The next morning, Jebutu arose and joined the pack for breakfast; he sat at the alpha table. He watched as his son helped his mate serve. He smiled as the younger ones interacted. Several wolves were curious and eyed him carefully.

Soon the Alpha invited him to his office. The three men sat down to talk. Jebutu explained that Alpha Alphonso was having a hard time. He lost his mate and her death hit him hard.

As the men talked, someone knocked. Betty walked in and Jebutu hugged his sister. Betty spoke with Jebutu and he basically said the same as Ryelle. Father was not doing well. She faced her son. JaMal? She sent.

Mother, we will go see grandfather. We'll go with Jebutu the day after tomorrow. JaMal sent.

Betty smiled and then faced her brother. "Jebutu, tell me how have things changed."

Jebutu laughed. He and his sister left the alpha's office. Jebutu told Betty of the changes that had occurred. Jebutu failed to mention one thing. She was still secured at his cabin. He needed to call and check on her. He wondered if she missed him. The other night when he told her he was leaving, she seemed scared. Then she donned her usual unconcerned mask. He knew it was a façade, but in front of the other female she had to act as if she did not care.

Surprisingly, he missed her. It had been two weeks since he placed her in his cabin, but he had time to really get to know Lavinia. Lavinia came across as being a bitch, but she was really a scared girl. He pushed her limits. He wanted to learn what drove her. Her father did not want children and she when turned thirteen something happened. Alphonso banned him. No one knew why, because Alphonso was not the type to expose the secrets of his pack members. She developed a crush on her alpha. Many thought it was cute. One day in a weak moment, Alphonso gave in.

Afterwards, Alphonso regretted his action. He apologized to the girl's mother and the girl. Everyone feared pregnancy, fortunately she did not conceive.

Betty was silent. "Tell me what's going on with you."

"Remember Lavinia Bordeaux, she is my mate. She is the most vile woman; no one likes her. She wants to become Madam Alpha, and has no clue that she belongs to me. I did something, and even though it's wrong. I had no choice." Jebutu exhaled.

Betty stared at him. She remembered the girl clearly. She had serious problems, and many did not like her. Jebutu was the most serious of all three brothers. "Jebutu, whatever you have done. She will forgive you. As your mate, she will not have a choice."

Jebutu smiled. "She is not the way everyone thinks she is. When we are alone, she is the most enjoyable person. Father will ban her and I will have no choice but to go with her when he does. I started not to come, but he needs to see you Abettia. The pack needs to see you. I'm not sure how long I will remain, but for him I ask that you come." He exhaled and needed to change the subject. "So, tell me about Logan. I knew Carl. He was a decent man. But Logan, from what I'm seeing he is perfect for you."

Betty smiled. "He is everything I thought I'd never have again. I love him." She sighed.

Jebutu smiled. "That is wonderful." He looked away, and Betty waited. Jebutu spoke. "Marcus, he is a fine man. I hope one day he'll let me be a part of his life." Jebutu added wistfully.

Betty smiled, and the two chatted as other pack members joined them. It did not get past anyone that Marcus was not around. Jebutu felt guilty. He needed to talk with his son. He needed to mend fences.

Marcus walked for a while. He sent a shaft of love to his mate to reassure her that he was fine. He felt foolish. He was almost nine decades. He had a mate and a child of his own. He had the most loving of families. Why did he still feel like a child that was abandoned deep inside?

Keamon watched his friend from the spirit realm. He could not interfere, but he could address him in his dreams. He sent a command Sleep my friend. Marcus all of a sudden felt sleepy. He slept, and he dreamt. Keamon appeared. They were both boys and he recalled crying when he realized he looked different from everyone else. Keamon took a dagger and cut his hand. He cut Marcus's hand too. He said, we may have different skin color but our blood is red. They became blood brothers that day. Marcus awoke with a sense of peace. He could talk to Jebutu, and this time he'd give him a chance to explain.

He walked home and hugged his mate, kissing her passionately. "Pat, I need you." He moaned.

She was ready for him instantly. Soon the two engaged in the dance lovers have shared all over time. Driving in and out of her hot sheath, Marcus loved the feeling of completeness he found with his woman. She was close, and he smiled, knowing exactly what to do to drive her over. Biting down on her neck, Marcus lifted her hips, ramming his thick length deep inside of her aching womb. Patricia groaned, as her body engulfed him. Marcus was overjoyed as he and his mate fell into a state of coital bliss.

Holding his mate close, Marcus whispered "Patricia, you are my life. I love you."

Patricia smiled, and answered, "I love you, Marcus so very, very much."

Soon she needed to report to the dining hall, but her mate needed her today. She called and told Gertie to take charge.

Jebutu spent time talking with Ja'Mal and Logan. Ja'Mal informed his uncle that he, mother, Logan, and Marcus were traveling back with him. They needed to meet with Grandfather. Jebutu was ecstatic. He sent a message to the alpha and his brothers. All three men were overjoyed.

*****

Alphonso was home and he ordered his betas to prepare for his daughter's arrival. Nemia walked over to see him. Jebutu was not staying with her but at his father's secluded cabin. She noticed too that Lavinia was missing as well. She knew her son could take care of himself, but Lavinia was a piece of work. She wanted to check in with Alphonso to see if he was aware of what might be going on.

Alphonso greeted his old friend and assured her that he was aware of Jebutu's actions.

He told her he was fine. Nemia was relieved that he was aware, but she did not trust Lavinia. However, she could see that Alphonso was distracted, so she waited a moment. He smiled, and his eyes filled with tears. Then unable to contain himself, he announced, "Abettia is coming home. She and both of my grandsons are coming back with Jebutu. Our son did what I thought would never happen. He is bringing his sister home."

Nemia smiled. "That's wonderful Alphonso. We will welcome them home."

For the first time, since before Eva left this world, Alphonso smiled and he seemed truly content. Things were not perfect, but at least his daughter was coming home. He would have the chance to right one wrong that he had done.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER THREE~~~~

So, what do you guys think? I'd love to see what you feel about the tale so far. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers