Dark Weres Ch. 05

Story Info
Family sticks together even when it's hard.
7k words
4.72
10.8k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers

Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You are a true gem, Ma'am.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 5.

*****

Chapter 5.

Everyone was tense when Lavinia and Jebutu reentered the alpha home. Several members whispered amongst themselves as Jebutu held a seat for his mate, Abettia smiled and moved to sit beside Lavinia. Her past was no secret and from the frowns around the room and the whispered comments, many referenced that she had been with all three brothers and their father as well.

Jebutu was uncomfortable but he projected an image of cool serenity. Lavinia was nervous. She knew what others thought of her and the whispers made her feel ashamed. She looked at her mate. His face was set in stone. In the past, it did not matter, but tonight for her it mattered greatly.

Suni stood and the two women exchanged words. Lavinia apologized. Suni accepted her apology, and sat quietly with her parents. Then everyone ate. LaTonya and Lavinia noticed their mother. She looked uncomfortable. As the pack members warmed to Lavinia slowly, her mother, Lyric and her step father left. Lavinia was hurt, which made no sense. Her mother hated her.

Lavinia walked over the retrieve some desert. The females watched her and whispered. Lavinia faltered. Hold your head up, Kitty. Your past does not matter to me.. Jebutu sent. He was aware of the stares and comments.

LaTonya saw Lavinia's face, so she was headed to her sister immediately. She also heard the whispers. She was ready to attack. Mari spoke to her. "Don't, it will make things harder for her. The pack will adjust; just give them time." She whispered.

LaTonya turned to face Mari. "Look. I won't let them say stuff about her."LaTonya hissed.

Mari looked at her and advised, "I know how it feels to be the subject of their ire. I also know if you react, it fuels their malice. Lavinia is fine. Go be with your sister, and ignore the things they say."

LaTonya froze. Lavinia's reputation was legendary. Often Mom and Renny argued about it. Momma always said it was Lavinia's fault. LaTonya always felt there was something more. As she talked with Mari, Damian joined them.

"Ladies, did you enjoy you dinner?" He asked eyeing Mari specifically. Mari was well aware of how Damian felt about her. He made himself clear on many occasions. She also knew that Alpha Alphonso found out and talked with him. Damian did apologize, and she accepted his offerings. She just chose to distance herself from him from that point on.

Mari bristled. "It was fine, Damian. Excuse me." She walked away.

LaTonya faced the beta. "She did not get herself pregnant, you know? The way you treat her is unfair." Then she too walked away. Damian knew she was right and he had apologized to Mari earlier, but it was obvious that it was not enough. His father told him as much when he found out that he went to see her and demanded to know who else she'd been with. He could tell she was still raw, and as soon as she would listen, he'd apologize once more. His little brother was one handsome fellow. He'd buy him a gift and take it to him. Mari would not refuse him time with his brother.

The dinner ended and both Betty and Lavinia washed dishes. The other pack members congratulated her and Jebutu and then they went home. Soon after, Thomas, Hattie, and Suni left, taking Dreya with them. Most of pack all retired. The talk of the pack was Jebutu's and Lavinia's mating. Several people congratulated her and were amazed at the transformation. It was months ago when Jebutu forced her to leave. Many speculated as to what occurred during the month she was away. Some doubted it was genuine and would wait and see,

During the gathering, Lavinia stayed in her mates arms most of the night. Leaving only when she spoke with her sister, or Abettia. He was very discreet with his command, most of them sent mentally. He had no desire to make her appear less than his woman, his mate. The fact she was his submissive was no one else's concern.

The men shared looks, wondering what he had to do to tame such a spitfire. Alpha Alphonso knew. He helped Jebutu set up the cabin. He would talk to his son, because even though Lavinia was not well liked, he would not abide abuse. Now if it was consensual the he would be fine

Lavinia talked with her pack mates, ever watching her mate. She did not want to miss any signals from him. For now, things were OK, but she did not want to embarrass him any more than her past already had.

Soon, females from the pack surrounded her, "Lavinia, you bitch. You tamed the Great Jebutu. How in the hell did you pull that off?" Xena, a former friend teased. She looked up and her mate did not look pleased. Kitty, those women are trouble. Remove yourself now He sent.

Yes Sire. she responded.

Standing, Lavinia smiled at the females and walked to her mate. Jebutu extended his hand, placing her in his arms. He whispered in his ear, "it's time to go home. Go find you sister and say good night." Lavinia smiled and sought out her sister. She found her as she was talking with Mari.

"Hi, Mari, LaTonya, We are about to leave. I wanted to say good night." She explained.

Mari watched her, then she spoke, "Good night, Lavinia. I'm happy you came back tonight." She added sincerely.

Lavinia smiled, and both women could see that Mari's words gave her hope. She looked around, noting the many eyes that still glared her way. "Thank you, Mari. I'm glad to have come home. LaTonya, next time, maybe we can talk more. I must go now." She whispered as she joined her mate.

Mari waited and she knew what people said about this girl. She knew Lavinia had a past, but so did everyone else. "Lavinia, next time, we can do something together." She added.

Lavinia smiled and sought out her mate. Jebutu held her close as he too bid goodnight to his family. His message clear; Lavinia was his and his alone. "Good night, everyone. We'll be back tomorrow. Then the two of them left. Jebutu smiled. He was pleased. His mate faced adversity and never wavered. He feared she might defy him once they interacted with the pack, but here she was even more eager to please him.

His reassured Alphonso that they would drive back in the morning but for now he and Lavinia needed to go. He walked out holding her close. Opening the door for her, Lavinia climbed into his car. Alphonso watched as they drove off. Thomas was with him. "Alpha, is the cabin still...?" Thomas asked.

"It is Jebutu's place. What they do there is between them. If she is being mistreated, then I will intervene, but she seems fine." Alphonso replied.

"Thank you Kitty. You obeyed my every command. Tonight, I will give you a reward." Jebutu explained.

Lavinia smiled; she pleased him. Having him smile at her was reward enough. "We'll be home soon Kitty. Tell me how you feel about tonight." Jebutu stated.

"Sire, it felt good being home. Your family is wonderful and I'm so glad Abettia came home. She doesn't hold anything against me." Lavinia explained. Jebutu was aware that she and his sister talked, and he trusted his mate t be discreet.

"She asked me what was said and I told her." Lavinia sniffed. He knew she regretted her foolish actions."Abettia told me, some have done way worse. I really meant what I said to Suni. I would never harm her or her daughter.

Jebutu smiled and hugged his mate. "I know, Kitty. I love you."

Lavinia kissed her mate and thanked Luna for giving her a chance with this man again.

*****

Betty and Logan slept fitfully. Used to waking early, they called and checked on the twins. Kerri and Patricia assured them that their children were fine. Donald wanted to talk to his grandpa Logan. He assured him that his aunt and uncle were safe with him. Logan thanked Donald and told him to keep up the good work.

Ja'Mal sent to his mate. Then he called. He was only gone a few days but missed her already. Kerri told him they were fine. She had all of the help she needed, Donald was fantastic.

Marcus also called Patricia. She and Keamon were fine. Keamon missed his daddy. Marcus realized how much he missed his family. He was not leaving them behind again. Both young men could empathize with their grandfather. Soon breakfast was served and Jamal and Marcus were determined to pitch in. Jebutu and Lavinia returned the next day and the atmosphere was even more relaxed.

She and Jebutu talked on their way to the compound. He would not lie, and was still worried about how she would be treated. But she had to learn to cope. "Lavinia," he sighed, "Kitty, help prepare the meals today. The kitchen is probably the best place for you to start and I know Ms. Kay will look out for you. Help her in any way she deems suitable." She was not to talk with the females that she once befriended. Lavinia agreed. She was determined to please him. Last night, when they arrived at the cabin, his reward made her feel like the most special woman ever created. She would make him proud today as well.

She reported to the kitchen immediately and offered to help. At first the omegas wanted to refuse, but Ms. Kay put her to work. She told Lavinia what to do and was not surprised when she followed her orders to the letter. Everyone else was shocked, but Ms. Kay was not.

She understood. Lavinia was submissive. Her master ordered her to serve and she would help her meet her goals. The pack came in for breakfast. The young women from the day before cornered Lavinia. Ms. Kay could see they young woman was distressed. She intervened, and Lavinia gladly escaped.

Lavinia went into the bathroom and locked the door. The women were vicious. They wanted her to be like she used to and when she refused they were so cruel. Someone knocked and then he called out. "Open the door, Kitty." Lavinia opened the door and Jebutu pulled her into his embrace.

"Kitty, I told you not to let them get to you and you did. Ms. Kay had to intervene." She dropped her head. She failed him.

He lifted her chin. "I love you, and this time I'll let this go. You cannot fear them. Here you are free to speak your mind. Our relationship is not their business. OK." He kissed her gently.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you." She whispered.

"You never disappoint me, my love." He replied and kissed her gently.

They walked out together and he kissed her and told her to enjoy her day. As for the former friends, they glared at them trying to figure out how she landed such a catch.

Lavinia thanked Ms. Kay and went back to work.

Everyone was impressed. Jebutu and Lavinia drove in for several days, and everyone waited for the old Lavinia to emerge. She never did. Alphonso watched Jebutu and Lavinia. His son really cared for this woman, and you could tell by his actions. From her response, she seemed to care about Jebutu in return. Alphonso loathed admitting that for him she was just entertainment. He was wrong, He had done so many things that were wrong; maybe he could repair some of the damage he caused. He needed to speak with Lavinia. Lavinia, come to my office. Alphonso sent.

Yes Alpha, She replied. She faced Ms. Kay and told her Alphonso called. Ms. Kay smiled and told her to report to the alpha but come right back.

Lavinia entered his office, Knowing they shared a past, she was not sure what to expect. "Lavinia, please come in, sit." She did so reluctantly. Alphonso sat and waited. Thank you for convincing my son to return. I know him, when he walked out, he was done. I know he came back because of you."

"No, it was the right thing to do. Look, Alpha, I mean no disrespect, but why did you want to see me?" Lavinia asked.

Alphonso sighed, "Are you really in love with him, or using him?" He asked

The pain in her eyes floored the alpha. Any doubt he had about her vanished in an instant. "He is my mate, Alpha, my heart. I'm sorry you don't approve." She concluded as she realized she was a liability for the man she loved. Lavinia stood to leave when Alphonso stopped her. "He loves you, Lavinia. I had to be certain. As you know we have a history and I hope we can move past it."

Lavinia nodded, "As far as I'm concerned it is forgotten." Then she walked out. Alphonso sighed. His son was mated to one of the most detested women in the pack, yet he had to find a way to accept her,.

Several more days passed. Jebutu and Lavinia commuted from the cabin but Alphonso wanted them to move back to the compound. Jebutu worked here, and driving in and out every night made no sense. He'd ask his son if he and his mate would move back home. Jebutu refused. Each night when they returned to the cabin, his mate hid her pain from him. Although many in the pack accepted her, she was still treated with hate and disdain by some. Her sister was one of her biggest supporters and surprisingly so were Mari and Suni. She never told him what the people said about her, but he knew. The males curbed their thoughts around him, but often when they didn't realize he was near, his mate was one they spoke of. He admitted to himself that the words hurt.

Betty and Logan enjoyed their few weeks at Jackson. She loved seeing her oldest son with his grandfather and uncles. Lavinia was also a welcomed surprise. Ja'Mal, Marcus, and Logan decided to help with repairs. All three reported to Ryelle who really appreciated the help. With Ryelle and Damian pitching in, many needed repairs were done.

Alphonso watched his pack rally around his children. His grandsons were highly intelligent. They noticed that there were many children in the pack, but most of the mothers were unmated. If the pack wanted to strive, they needed to build up their infrastructure. The men needed to settle and be with their families. Ja'Mal and Marcus talked with Ryelle and Damian. Their uncles had no children and agreed, but father was lenient. The males had to produce and he didn't want to restrict his pack.

JaMal had learned that no alpha could tell another how to run his pack, but he would be there for the Jackson Pack if they ever needed them. Jebutu joined them and Marcus smiled. He joined the males hugging his nephew and his son. Logan relaxed and loved watching his friend and step son with their relatives.

Love, do you think the Alpha will come see us at Kinglsey. He needs to meet the children. Logan sent to his mate. Betty smiled. Let's talk with Ja'Mal and then we can try and convince father to visit.

The rest of the visit went by quickly. Jebutu and Lavinia moved into a small three bedroom house at the compound. Everyone was amazed at how much she had changed. One day as Lavinia was home unpacking, her mother stopped by for a visit. She contacted Jebutu to get permission to let her in. He told her it was fine, and he was coming home.

"Mother, come in." Lavinia opened the door for her.

Lyric walked past her daughter. She noticed the house was still full of unpacked boxes. She turned to face her. "Little girl, what is your angle?" she demanded.

Lavinia watched her carefully She really had no idea how to answer. "Mother, I..." Lyric interrupted.

"Look, what have you told him. Did you tell him about Dion?" she demanded.

Lavinia became angry. Her mother never gave a damn about her. As a young child, she used her to attract men. She was worried if Jebutu knew because she feared retaliation.

Jebutu was home. He knew Lavinia did not have a great relationship with her mother, but she would not tell him what the issue was. He could demand her too, but he wanted her to tell him freely. "You let him rape me. I was barely eighteen. You lied and told alpha I seduced him." She whispered.

"Oh girl that was ages ago. It will cause unnecessary problems if you tell Jebutu. So don't tell him." She hissed.

Lavinia stared at her mother and it dawned on her. This woman did not love her. She could care less if she lived or died. Lavinia stood and walked to the door. "Mother, I need you to leave."

"Excuse me. No, I need a favor. LaTonya needs to hook Damian or Ryelle. I prefer Ryelle. How did you hook Jebutu?" she demanded.

Lavinia went mute. Sire told her to never discuss their relationship with anyone. It was not her business. Lyric smiled. "He beat your ass didn't he? I knew it. Well, daughter, you don't have to say..."

Jebutu entered, furious at her mother. "Lavinia, will you give me a moment alone with my mother-in-law." Lavinia left the room immediately.

Jebutu faced Lyric. He never liked her, but from what he heard, he now hated this woman. "Sit down."

Lyric faced him. "You might have beaten my daughter into submission, but I'm not your slave." She hissed.

"She is my mate. I love her and I will not let you hurt her anymore. I don't want you near Lavinia. This is your only warning. What happened with Dion?' Jebutu demanded.

Lyric realized that she was in a dangerous position. She was facing an angry male who just learned his mate had been injured. "Dion is Lavinia's father. Lavinia seduced..." Lyric started to explain.

Jebutu grabbed her by the neck. Anger radiated off of his huge frame. "I heard what she said. I remember father sending him away. He never said why. He should have sent you with him. How could you let him do that to her. You won't hurt her anymore. Forget you have a daughter. Get out of our home and do not come back. Father will hear about this,"

Lyric gasped and spoke once more. "Jebutu, listen. It's not as simple as it seems." She tried to explain.

Jebutu was not listening. "Get out." Lyric left as quickly as she came.

Jebutu went into the bedroom where his mate lay curled up on the bed. He crawled in and pulled her into his arms. She cried and he cried with her. "She will never bother you again. I will find Dion and I will destroy that bastard." He vowed. "No one will hurt you as long as I'm alive, Kitty. I love you."

She believed him. "You mean everything to me Jebutu. I never wanted you to know, I didn't seduce..." She sobbed uncontrollably. Jebutu pulled her tightly into his embrace. He kissed her, stroking her to calm her. Her sobs broke his heart and he was furious. Not at her, but at the past. "Jebutu, be with me now." she asked.

"No, Kitty, That's not what you need. I will stay and hold you. Tonight, we can make love, but right now I need to make you feel safe." He whispered.

Father, I have a situation and need to talk with you. He sent.

Alphonso responded and told him to come by as soon as he could. He was working on pack finances when Mari entered his office. She had Naru in her arms and told the alpha that his son wanted him. Alphonso gladly held his son. He asked Mari how she was doing. He then apologized for the damage he caused her. "Has Damian apologized to you? I want you to know you don't have to tolerate that type of treatment. He won't bother you again" Alphonso promised. He'd taken his son to task for his ill-treatment of this young woman. Then he wondered, Could Mari have been his mate and in his callousness, he caused the bond to sever.

Mari stopped him. "Alpha you have given me a beautiful little boy. At least I have a son. When I meet my mate, I will tell him the truth. If he loves me, he will accept me as I am. There are many children who need a decent home, I can find a child that needs me if I decide I want more children." she explained.

Alphonso smiled, and said, "Mari, you are wise as well as beautiful. Thank you for bringing him to see me." She took the baby and left.

He thought of Jebutu. What was going on now? Focusing on the task at hand, Alphonso finished the packs budget for the next month. He knew his oldest son would stop by before long.

Lavinia slept and Jebutu covered her. He noticed that she did not get a lot done and realized it was too much for one person. He also knew she would never question him. He had to change the rules. She did everything to please him. But he needed to do what was best for her as well. Tomorrow, he would have some thetas to come help her. But for now, he needed to talk with father. He needed the truth about Dion.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,298 Followers
12