Dark Weres Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Ja'Mal touched his shoulder. "Look at me. Lugz, I promise you this. We will do everything to help you. If there is a way to keep your grandmother with you, we will find it."

Lugz looked at this guy. He was the same age as him. Yet, he was the leader of this whole group. Here he was, barely able to read. But for some reason, he believed Ja'Mal. He nodded and then Ja'Mal told him to rest. ''Ja'Mal rejoined his mate who lay awake waiting.

"Is he alright?" Kerri asked.

"He's as well as can be expected. Sunnet is talking with the hospital officials in the morning. She will see if something else can be done." Ja'Mal exhaled. Soon Lugz was quiet and Kerri and Ja'Mal slept.

The next morning, Donald had gotten Layla and Ja'Mal Jr. ready. His parents had a sad guest, and he wanted to help in any way that he could. Kerri walked into the nursery and found the three children. She noticed the younger ones were dressed and she thanked Donald. Donald eyed her nervously and she wished she could get her hands on is mother. Kerri hugged Donald, and after a few seconds, he relaxed and returned her hug.

Donald smiled and wanted to know what else she needed him to do. Kerri smiled, "I want you to relax and be a little boy."

Donald frowned. "I just wanted..." Kerri hugged him.

"You are the best son any mother could want. Layla and JJ are so blessed they have you for a brother." Kerri whispered. "But you are my son and I want you to know that you can be a kid too."

Donald hugged her back. He loved his Dad and new Mom. He was just trying to make sure he helped in any way that he could.

Ja'Mal listened. Then he joined his family. After this situation with their guest was handled, he was spending more one on one time with Donald. He remembered what Grandfather stated. He was right. He needed to reassure him that he was home and safe. He was his son and no one would ever hurt him or mistreat him in this pack.

Everyone gathered for breakfast, but Tasha, Lugz, and Kas had no appetite. Ryelle and Damian did not eat either. Soon they went back to the hospital. The doctor had good news. Nancy responded to treatment and was improving. He had a social worker that wanted to talk with them. The five people headed to her office when Sunnet arrived.

The social worker spoke. "Tasha and LeeJohn we know that you did everything you could to take care of your grandmother. But sometimes caring for an aging loved one can be too much. Nancy is ill and will need someone with her around the clock. There are three places we can place her." Tasha stood, Lugz tensed. Ryelle rubbed her shoulders and she calmed. Damian held Kas's hand. Sunnet placed her hand on Lugz shoulder.

"I don't work. I can stay home with her. I can care for her." Lugz offered. "Last time, I was trying to work, but Tasha and Kas work, I can stay home."

Tasha started to speak when Ryelle's phone rang. Alphonso called and said, bring them home. He faced Damian and the nodded. The social worker swallowed.

"Ms. Gist, if we can provide a safe place for Ms. Nancy, can we take her?" He asked. Tasha's eyes flew to him. "You three will have to relocate, but my father is willing let you live with him. He has medical staff there already and Ms. Nancy will be cared for with top-notch care."

Tasha faced him. "Wait, what are you saying?"

Kas crossed her arms. Sunnet was dumbfounded to. Damian spoke and the young men explained that they called and made arrangements in their home town. However, Tasha , Lugz, and Kas would need to relocate.

The social worker was stunned. She made a call and her supervisor confirmed everything the gentleman said. The small group left her office and headed straight to intensive care unit where Ms. Nancy was resting. Each hour one person could visit for ten minutes. Lugz went in first. The next hour Tasha went in. Finally, Kas went in. Soon Tasha's boss called and told her to not report in. So along with the males from Jackson, the small group stayed at the hospital.

Ryelle and Damian tried to get the three of them to eat, but they would not leave their grandmother. Soon, after several hours, Alphonso and Thomas walked in. Tasha and Ryelle gasped. Lugz yelled out "Pops!" gravitated to Thomas as Tasha moved to Alphonso. Both older gentlemen greeted and comforted the two young people.

Ryelle and Damian waited. Damian noticed that Kas did not greet either gentleman. However, Tasha did not skip a beat and introduced her friend.

The nurse came out and Tasha, Kas, and Lugz got to visit grandmother once more, before she had to sleep for the night. They seemed to relax. Everyone noticed, especially Ryelle and Damian. The three siblings shared a look. It was their father. Something about him was calming. Even at Jackson, when chaos ensued, Alpha Alphonso's sheer presence somehow was a soothing balm for the masses. Lugz and Tasha somehow believed now. Tings would be alright. Tasha told Kas about Pops, but she'd never net him, But after meeting him for just this short time, she too felt a strange kinship to the two gentlemen. With them she felt as if they no longer had to fight so hard. Lugz and Tasha sighed. Out of everyone they expected to see, these two gentlemen gave them a ray of hope. They are family. We will take care of them, all of them Alphonso sent to his sons. The men all faced each other and nodded. Message received. Their mates and their cousin were going home with them.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER SIX~~~~

So we have reached the end of chapter six. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers