Dark Weres Ch. 09

Story Info
Zena gets what's coming; A new mating.
6.3k words
4.74
12.1k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Zena gets hers. Alphonso steps up.

In this chapter, some well needed actions take place. Please tell me what you think about them. Please read and enjoy.

A special thanks to Andi for proofreading and editing this chapter. You, my friend, are a blessing.

All characters are above the age of consent. Please share your thoughts.

Now, here is Dark Weres Chapter 9.

Chapter 9

Gina went to Alpha Alphonso office immediately. She was not involved in the incident, but everyone knew she, Zena, and Lavinia were friends at one point.

Alphonso stayed in the dining hall for a few minutes until the betas took control of the situation. He stopped by the room where Jebutu took his mate; Lavinia would be fine and she was carrying his new grand pup. He need to find out what was going on, so he went to his office, sending to Damian to get to the house immediately. Ryelle joined him as he entered the office. In all honesty everyone was aware that Zena was up to something, Gina talked with her more than most so she had to know what it was.

Alphonso walked in and glared at the young woman before him.

"Tell me what happened?" he demanded.

"Alpha, I really didn't have anything to do with this. I was making my breakfast in front of Zena when she spoke to Lavinia. Zena said her usual jabs, and normally Lavinia would just ignore her." She explained. "Zena said something about Jebutu and I think Lavinia heard enough. Zena likes picking on her, and we never thought she'd snap like she did. That's all I know."

"Ok, you know more about this than you are letting on." Ryelle stated. "We know she is your friend. We also know that every since Lavinia and my brother joined that she has issue with Lavinia. What we don't know is why did she provoke her today?" He did not trust Zena. Since Lavinia joined with Jebutu, she had become a problem. Not to mention the fact that Tasha was wary of her as well. He and Tasha talked about this woman several times. Zena was one of the reasons she hesitated on telling everyone they were together. She was not as bad as Lavinia, but Zena could be vicious in her own right.

Gina gulped. Then she decided, Zena already said she was pulling her under with her. She had nothing to lose. "She wants you, Ryelle. She is pissed that you chose Tasha and she is planning to do something. I don't know what she has planned, but if she has her way Tasha will be hurt."

Ryelle growled. Alphonso sent to Damian once more. He needed him at the main house post haste. He knew Damian and Kas had recently mated, and he was happy for them. This solved one of the major issues he was facing. Damian, come to the house now. We have a situation.

Damian was enjoying a hot shower with his mate. She sighed as he was sliding in and out if Kas's hot sheath. He groaned when his father interfered. Father, please, give me a few minutes.He replied.

Alphonso chuckled,Bring my new daughter with you when you come I want to welcome her, but we really need you here to diffuse a situation Alphonso disconnected. Damian froze and Kas knew something was wrong instantly

"What is it? What's wrong?" Kas asked and Damian pulled out of her, kissed her and apologized.

"Babe, something has happened and we need to get to Dad's house."He explained.

They left the bathroom, after Damian took a moment to slip his jeans back on. Tasha and LaTonya were waiting and LaTonya saw the look of consternation in Damian's face. Something was wrong. She checked her bonds and grabbed her coat.

"Wait, what's going on?" Tasha asked.

"Someone messed with Lavinia and I'm kicking their asses." Latonya growled as she followed Damian. Not to be left behind, Kas dressed quickly in her usual garb and joined her mate. Tasha was not dressed, but told them she'd meet them there. The three left and headed to the alpha's home.

Meanwhile, Zena was escorted to the medical center by two thetas. She knew them, so she convinced then that she was fine. The two reported to their post leaving Zena alone. As soon as they were out of sight, Zena left the medical center even though she was pissed. As she walked home, she saw something that made her smile. The bitch was walking alone. Her friend was nowhere near her. Now was the perfect opportunity. Zena smiled and said out loud, "I'm going to take care of this bitch."

Taking a sharp right, she headed to her unsuspecting victim.

Tasha had dressed and was walking to the alpha house. Lugz called, but was helping diffuse the situation at the alpha home. He offered to meet her, but she told him, she would be fine. Then Tasha left her apartment to walk the short distance.

As she walked Zena stopped her. What in the world? Tasha thought. It was obvious the other woman was upset. Tasha felt apprehensive. Not normal fear, but Jerome leveled fear. She knew somehow she was in danger. She also knew Zena was a wolf and would feed off of her fear, so she blocked it and became incensed instead. She looked around as Zena neared.

"No one else is out here. It's just the two of us. Let's talk." Zena stated with false bravado. Then she sneered, "What? Is the little human scared?" Tasha stepped back. Her heart pounded; Zena could hear her heart race.

"Look, Zena, I don't want any trouble." Tasha said nervously taking a few steps back. She looked around and realized that they were completely alone. .

"No trouble just two hits. I hit you. You hit the ground. Then I get rid of you and claim my mate. Ryelle is mine, not yours." Zena hissed.

Tasha was familiar with this situation. When she was with Jerome, every week she got into fights with other women. Sometimes she won, sometimes she lost. It did not matter because Jerome slept with the other women anyway. But this was different. What she felt for Ryelle rivaled any feeling she had for any other man. She knew Zena wanted him, but he never encouraged her. However, she was an animal, and Tasha knew she wouldn't be able to beat her.

No one was around, but today was not her day to die. She survived being beaten by Jerome, going to jail, dealing with pimps, hoes, and druggies, and being jumped by women almost every night. She faced woman after woman and situation after situation back home and stood her ground. This crazy bitch might think she could beat her ass, but she wasn't walking away unscathed.

Zena stood in her face, nose to nose. Tasha stood and pushed her back, catching Zena by surprise. "Look, Zena, I'm not the one you want to mess with. Go home and we can pretend this never happened." She warned.

Zena walked around her. She grew angrier by the second.This human does not fear me. She thought.

"You think he wants you. You think a pathetic human can satisfy a man with Ryelle's appetite." Zena hissed, circling her menacingly.

Tasha laughed and replied, "What, you think he wants you, Zena? You were just a piece of ass he used to pass time. It's strange, if he wanted you, he wouldn't be with me now would he?"

"After I am done with you no one will want you. You're as good as dead, bitch." Snarling Zena started to shift, and Tasha picked up the first limb she saw. In wolf form, Zena pounced and Tasha swung the limb with everything in her, knocking the vicious She wolf back into the street. Zena regrouped and charged.

Surprisingly, Tasha knew what to do. Taking a stance, she was ready. This was a fight for her life. She was not under any illusions. Zena was going to try to kill her. She prepared for an attack for the beast. In the past, Jerome had many types of big dogs; his favorite being a German Shepherd affectionately named Death. At times when he wanted to punish Tasha, he'd have the dog attack her. She learned how to avoid being bitten by subduing the animal. Over time, his attacks became less vicious. Most of the time, Jerome was too high or drunk to notice that the dog never really tried to hurt her. Death taught her to go for the neck. She fought with the limb until it broke but knew she had to mount the animal and control her neck. On the fifth swing the limb gave.

Tasha knew not to let the beast get her down, so she moved and managed to somehow land on Zena's back. Wrapping her arms around her Zena's neck, Tasha held on, choking the she wolf. It was hard, but she managed to maintain a strong chokehold, and she tightened her grip as hard as she could.

Zena was caught off guard, The human bitch could fight. She had to get her off of her back to bite and end her. Tasha wasn't letting go. She had no intention of falling. One thing she learned from Death was dogs went for the jugular. If the bitch got her down she was dead.

In a surprise move, Zena shifted back, successfully throwing Tasha off of her back. They were now on even ground and Tasha fought back even harder. Clawing, scratching, Tasha attacked with no intention of letting this woman walk away. Zena fell and Tasha covered her. She was punching her when a strong pair of arms pulled her off.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Tasha demanded trying to go after her again. Someone grabbed a beaten and bruised Zena and held her back. The betas that held Zena took her away, leaving Tasha with Ryelle, Jebutu, and Lavinia. As furious as Tasha was, she did not have a scratch on her, where Zena had bean beaten to a bloody pulp.

"Baby, it's ok. Please calm down." Ryelle pleaded, holding his mate concerned about the bleeding that he saw. Tasha still fought, She wanted Zena.

"That bitch attacked me. I didn't do anything to her; she attacked me." She fumed. Pulling away, she screamed, "Let me go!" But by now the other people had moved Zena away leaving Ryelle, Lavinia and Jebutu with a furious Tasha.

"Tasha, she's gone. She can't hurt you anymore." Lavinia whispered. She was relieved that they were able to save Tasha. When the medical center called and said Zena left, the alpha searched for her. He sensed the shift and sent Ryelle and Jebutu after her. Lavinia came with them because this was her fault. She disobeyed her Sire and let Zena goad her into attacking her.

Tasha started to calm down and realized she was wearing Jebutu's jacket. Her clothes were ripped to pieces.

Ryelle held her close. His heart raced. He could have lost her. Zena was a wolf, and deadly. He could have...She beat her ass. His wolf reminded him. Our woman is a badass bitch. No one will dare mess with her after this.His wolf preened. We need to claim her. Take her home so we can join. The animal insisted.

She calmed down and sobbed in his arms. "It's OK. Come on, let's go home." Ryelle lifted his love and carried her to his apartment. Jebutu drove them with Lavinia sitting beside him Lavinia was concerned about Tasha and could not believe Zena attacked her like she did. Tasha was human, and they were taught to never attack a human. Alpha would have her put down. That was one reason a wolf would be destroyed. All of this could have been avoided if I had done what Sire ordered me too. She castigated herself.

They arrived at Ryelle's apartment and Jebutu and Lavinia went inside. Ryelle checked Tasha and she had a few bruises and cuts. Nothing seemed broken. Sweetheart, I'm calling a doctor over here to check you, OK": He explained. Jebutu had already called.

Ryelle ran her a hot bath and placed her in the tub He washed her gently when Jebutu told him the doctor was on the way. Lavinia took some of Ryelle's things out for Tasha to put on. Kas was on the way with her clothes. Latonya was with Kas and headed to Ryelle's home. Damian was with Zena at the medical center. He had question of the thetas that left her before. They should have stayed with her. The two wolves explained to him that Zena convinced then that she was fine and they reported to their post. They apologized profusely, and Damian told them to go. Zena was evil and manipulative. They were not at fault for this.

Lugz was at the field when he got a message from Mr. Kent. He didn't waste a second as he rushed to Ryelle's home. Lugz arrived at the house with questions. A she wolf attacked his cousin. Was she ok? He needed to see his cousin.

Ryelle had Tasha dressed before Lugz rushed in, "Tasha, you OK? I heard... Look, she won't get to you again. I'm taking care of that bitch."

Tasha stopped him "Cuz, I'm OK. I'm OK. Ryelle and Jebutu got there and broke it up." She hugged her cousin and Ryelle's wolf growled. Another man dare touch his woman. He needed to mark her now. Ryelle subjugated his beast.

Lugz checked his cousins for cuts and bruises. She looked like she did when Jerome was with her. Lugz began to pace back and forth. "Jerome" He sighed as his eyes filled with tears.

"Lugz, I knew what to do. Because of him, I knew what to do." Tasha whispered.

"This ain't right. I should have met you. She wouldn't have gotten near you if I was there." Lugz stated angry, fist clenched, breathing hard. He remembered getting to her after Jerome ordered his dog to attack, only calling the dog off right before it killed her.

"Lugz, please. It's not the same thing. Jerome is gone. Let him stay dead." Tasha pleaded.

Ryelle had questions and Lugz snapped. "Her old man Jerome, would have his dog attack Tasha when he wanted a laugh. That's how she knew what to do with the wolf. That damn dig almost killed my cousin. I'm glad Jacob killed that bastard. Tasha, I'm going after that bitch" Lugz vowed as Latonya walked in.

She went straight to him and hugged him. Lugz wanted to shove her away, but he couldn't. Alpha Alphonso will take care if Zena, Lee-John, Please stay with me. I can't lose you." LaTonya cried.

Lavinia watched. Her sister loved this young man and he loved her as well. She should have never retaliated against Zena. None of this should have happened. Jebutu moved behind his mate and pulled her into him. he kissed her neck and whispered, "Kitty, this is not your fault."

Kas sat beside Tasha and held her friend close. She survived. She would be alright. If she got the chance, Zena had a beat down coming. Calm daughter, I will deal with her. Alphonso sent. Kas gasped at the sound of her alpha in her head. Her wolf, although she was young, submitted to his voice.

Kas, stay with Tasha. I'm at the hospital. I'll be there soon. Love you, Damian sent.

Alphonso was aware of the attack. He arrived at his son's home to make sure Tasha was alright. He did not stay long, but headed to the medical center where Zena ended up. First he was upset that she provoked Lavinia, a pregnant female. Then she attacked a human. Next, she disobeyed and alpha command. He had commanded her to go the medical center this morning after her altercation with Lavinia. Finally, he learned through Gina that she was plotting the demise of a potential pack member. Well, he would inform her that as soon as she could walk, these transgressions would be dealt with. She was not getting of easy.

Alphonso entered the medical center. Damian was waiting. He was not leaving Father alone with that she devil. Alphonso and Damian walked in and Zena knew she was done. Zena sat on a hospital bed, facing an angry alpha and furious beta. She opened her mouth to speak.

Alphonso growled. "Shut up."

Zena went silent. She was done. She might be put down. She attacked a human and that was one of the biggest taboos amongst all were kind. You did not randomly attack humans. That was why rogue Weres were so dangerous. They devolved into their animals, but she was not rogue. She was just pissed.

"You antagonized Lavinia. I let it go. You provoked her putting her and my new grand pup in danger. I gave you a direct command to come here for treatment earlier and you deliberately defied me. Many of the young women in the pack fear you, and today I learned why. You deliberately attacked a human. Tasha had no chance of surviving a wolf attack, and you know it. You are venomous, spiteful, and evil. Tell me Zena why should I let you stay here?" Alphonso demanded

Zena did not speak. She looked at Damian and then glared at the alpha defiantly. "In all honesty, you are not a true alpha." Damian growled and stood, ready to rip her throat out. Alphonso held up his hand and sent, Let her speak.

Zena continued, "You were so wrapped up in yourself that you didn't really give a damn what happened to the rest of us. You kicked your daughter, your precious Abettia, out because she liked a white, um I mean a fair were. You think because she forgives you that fixes the wrongs you have done. You, Alpha Alphonso, sleeps around and impregnate young pack members have the gall to read me the riot act. You only loved one person, Madam Alpha Eva. Yet, you destroyed her with your hate. " Alphonso stood, wanting to rip her apart.

Zena was not done. "I hate you and I hate this place. Do whatever you will to me. Death is preferable to having to live here and pretend everything is OK."

"You will not speak to father like this. I will rip your throat out and destroy you before another vile word spews from your lips," Damian warned, moving toward her menacingly.

Alphonso was silent. Damian, step out. The alpha ordered.

Father, I'm not leaving you with her. Damian protested.

Damian, go. Alphonso ordered. He hated this young woman, but she was right. Damian stepped out. Alphonso faced Zena once more. "You're right. I have messed up. I've made mistakes. I won't apologize for loving my mate. She was the best thing that happened to me. You hate me; despise our pack. I understand. For years I hated what I am as well, but I won't let your hate destroy my family."

His eyes glowed and for the first time in all of her years at Jackson, Zena Kimber was afraid. "When you heal pick a city. We will put your ass on a plane and send you anyplace you wish to go. You want death; well living is a worst fate than dying when you have no one. You want to be free, then granted. You are no longer a member of this pack"

Alphonso closed his eyes and imagined a silver vein connecting him to Zena, in his mind, he snapped the connection. Zena screamed as the Alpha bond between her and Alphonso snapped. His heart hurt and Zena disappeared from his mind. He opened his eyes and stared at the young woman that lay in the hospital bed looking so afraid and hurting so much. Alphonso then stood, looked at her once moiré and headed for the door. Her tears did not move him As he reached the door, her turned to face her once more. "Good bye Zena Kimber. You brought this on yourself.

*****

Lavinia was quiet. Jebutu was concerned. He decided to take her and left someone check her to male sure she and the baby were OK. They arrived at the medical center after leaving Ryelle's. The head nurse checked Lavinia's blood pressure and seemed concerned. She called the doctor who put her in a room. He wanted to watch her closely. Her blood pressure was elevated and given the situation that occurred it was understandable. But that was not good for her or the baby.

Jebutu took the day off. He called in and stayed at the medical center with his mate. Lavinia dozed off and he called to check in with father. Alphonso said everything was under control, but Jebutu did not believe him. He took a moment and went to check on him.

Damian took the day off to spend time with his mate. At first, Kas was concerned about Tasha. She blamed herself for leaving her on her own. He told her it was not her fault. Zena was looking for an opportunity to attack her anyway. Besides, she didn't need to worry about her friend anymore where females in the pack were concerned.

"What? Why?" Kas asked.

"Your friend, who's human, beat the hell out of a full grown female theta. She beat her with no assistance. No weapons other that a limb and completely by herself." Damian paused. "Do you know what that means?"

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12