Dark Weres Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kas was confused. "No but if that bitch comes after her again, I'm ripping her apart."

Damian chuckled. "She is Ryelle's mate. She's going to be Madam Alpha when he takes over. The fight today established her dominance in this pack. No one will fuck with her. They know she can beat their asses." He added grinning like a proud father.

"Wait she and Ryelle have mated like us?" she asked

"Not yet, but they will." He explained, rolling over to pin his sexy mate beneath him. "Damian." Kas sighed. As he and she made love once more. Damian loved how hot and wild his mate became, but this time she would let him take his time. Earlier before Jebutu and Lavinia left, Damian spoke with his older brother discreetly. Jebutu smiled and had a beta drop off a special package. Kas was completely unaware but tonight, Damian was taming his wild woman.

"Babe, do you trust me?" Damien asked.

Kas smiled, and then realized he was serious. "Damien, of course."

He smiled. Then he took out the cuffs. Kas looked worried. "Trust me. I will stop, if you want me to." He guide Kas back and cuffed her to their bed. "Remember last night, you said I can explore, taste, touch, everything I want to on you." he reminded her.

Kas laughed. "Kinky, I like it. Are you trying to intimidate me, Lover."

"Payback my mate, will be fun." Damian teased, kissing his mate so passionately that he took her breath away. He was not done. For the next few hours, Damien became more intimately acquainted with her frame. Her chocolate tipped nipples fascinated him. he sucked and nibbled until Kas was a mass of nerves and whimpers. As he feasted on her breast his ambidextrous fingers found their way between her legs and parted her folds. Kas groaned. Damian chuckled.

"Stop teasing me. " She hissed and he stopped.

"Wait? What are you doing?" Kas demanded.

"Baby, you are not in charge right now. I am. You said I can take my time, remember." Damian reminded her.

Kas growled. As her talented mate continued his exploration of her body. Kas stopped fighting the need to moan. She could no longer hold back and when his wet tongue slid across her lower stomach. Then he kissed her mound. Kas clamped her legs closed. Damian chuckled.

"Open for me love." He whispered.

"Damian, look, um you can put something else there. Come on I need..." Kas pleaded.

Damian reminded her with a nip, "I'm exploring. You'll love it. Open for me. "

Kas did and he licked her weeping slit, as an explosion of her juices on his tongue. Damian groaned and ascended into heaven. Kas was flying. She'd done this with a few men she did date, but they were doing it wrong. Her mate was a magician with his tongue. He shifted, not completely, but enough. His tongue went deeper inside of her. Within minutes, Kas climaxed gloriously, filling her mate with pride that he pleased his mate.

Damian stopped and watched as she shivered with her release. Soon he moved and released her. He needed t feel her warmth, her heat. Love me" she whispered.

Damian smiled and said, "I do." Then he entered her, balls deep. Loving this calm, submissive side. He soared to the heavens even as he emptied his seed deep inside of her womb. Kans's heart raced and as she calmed down, she looked at her smug mate. Wrapping her arms around him, she whispered, "I don't deserve you, but you're mine now."

Damian laughed, "As you are mine love."

Then Kas's stomach grumbled and they remembered that had not eaten breakfast. "Come woman, we need food. Let me take care of your base needs." He ordered.

Kas laughed, "Let me shower and then we can go."

Damian stopped her with a kiss. "No need. Wear my scent today."

"LaTonya said you'd be like this. I can't believe this." She laughed as she dressed.

Soon they left the apartment and headed to the alpha home. Damian knew something would be available there.

****

Across the apartment, in Ryelle's room. He sat with Tasha. She slept, her face bruised, and it would take time to heal.

"Lie beside me." Tasha whispered.

"Babe, you're hurt and if I climb into that bed, things will happen." Ryelle whispered/

His wolf was bad enough, but he was so excited by her domination over the other female. He wanted to be with her. They had become lovers weeks ago, Their first time was beautiful. It happened right here, in this room, on this bed.

He was able to contain his beast that time and the times after, but today he was too close to the surface. If he started, she would be mated to him before dinner.

He leaned forward, kissed her gently. "You need to rest. I'll be here."

Tasha sighed, "I just beat the hell out of a woman that wants you. She dare try and take what was mine. Now I want to claim my prize. So, Ryelle put up or go. I want you and I want you naked and now."

Ryelle laughed. "Baby, you're hurt. You need to heal."

He learned forward to kiss her gently. Tasha was no accepting his refusal any longer, and pulled him into the bed with her.

"Tell me about him." Ryelle whispered.

Tasha exhaled. "His name was Jerome. He was my man. I was his bitch. I did everything for him. If I messed up, I got my ass beat. Gran knew and she tried to interfere. One night, he came to get me and she refused to let me go. He hit her and Lugz jumped in. His boys beat my cousin and he told Grandma the next time he'd tell them to kill him. We left and that was the first night he ordered the dog to attack me.

When I came back home, Gran told me she wanted me to go to Chicago, but I couldn't leave. You see, I was all they had. Lugz couldn't find work and Gran was sick even then. A few days later, Jerome came around and brought Gran a dozen red roses. He apologized and said he'd been drinking and was out of line. She thanked him for the flowers and asked him to leave. He told me to come, and I went with him.

Soon, I lost my job but we still had to eat. Jerome gave me money for everything we needed. I just had to do whatever he asked. He didn't hit me as much and when he did, ne never hit me in my face or any place a bruise could be seen.

Grans didn't like him, and she did everything she could to get me to leave, but he wasn't going to let me go. I got a job at the Mines, the local factory. Jerome was pissed at first, and that night, he threw me in a room and sent Death in. I wrestled that dog and he clamped his jaws on my neck. I knew I was dead, but Jerome called him off.

That's when I learned that I couldn't let him get me down. So, when Jerome would leave me alone at his place with the dog guarding me, the dog often tried to play, and I learned how to straddle him and hold on. The next time he decided he needed a laugh, Death had taught me what to do. With Zena, I did what Death taught me. I survived."

Ryelle was furious. "Why did Jacob have to kill him?" He demanded,

"I went out with Kas and Lugz one night. Jerome was done with me, and had thrown me out. I saw Jacob and we flirted. It was harmless, but Jerome's boys called and told him. He had them grab the two of us and take us to one if his trap houses. They beat us and Jerome," She inhaled. "He liked rough sex and I needed to be punished."

She cried, and Ryelle could only imagine what the two of them went through. "Jacob was a wolf, and they forgot. I told him to play like he was still unconscious and I would try and convince Jerome to let him go. Jacob got free, and tried to leave. Jerome started shooting at him and Jacob shifted and ripped him apart. I attacked Jacob too, because his boys were watching and I had to survive. Jacob was arrested and about to go to prison. Gran got to me and told me to tell the truth. I was scared, but I told the truth. It was self defense." Tasha was sobbing at this point. "After he was freed, Jacob hugged me and told me it was OK. He understood. I apologized and he said there was no need. There was nothing to forgive."

Ryelle held her close. "Baby, I'm so sorry that happened to you. If I could, I'd kill the bastard myself. But I promise you this. No one will ever treat you that way again." Tasha sobbed, and then the tears stopped, She was safe. In his arms, she was not alone or afraid anymore.

"Ryelle, love me." She whispered.

"I do love you, Tasha. I love you with everything within me." He replied.

"Make love with me." She whispered.

"You're hurt, and I don't want to hurt you anymore." Ryelle explained. Tasha looked at him and he caved, "Ok, but if you feel dizzy, any pain, tell me and we stop."

"Shut up and love me." Tasha demanded.

Ryelle covered her body with his, kissing her lips neck, shoulders. He slid lower and feasted on her breast. His t-shirt had been discarded and forgotten. She wore no panties and he smiled as the heat from her sex tickled his nostrils.

His mouth watered. His animal prowled. He wasn't sure this was wise, but it would take a natural disaster to stop him from making love to his woman.

Entering her hot sheath, Ryelle, shook. Tasha was lost in ecstasy. She knew this man had ruined her for all others. She would have to let go when he met his mate, but right now he was hers. He stroked deep inside of her; in and out, in and out. She felt a deep burn. It started in the pit of her stomach and grew into a burning orb of fire. The heat spread and she could no longer hold back. "MINE Ryelle growled. Tasha's eyes flew t his. His eyes were the same, but glowing.

"Tasha, I need...: He took a deep breath. "My wolf needs..."

She whispered. "I'm yours, take me."

He bit, marking his mate for all eternity. Ryelle groaned and begged, "Bite me, Tasha. Claim me." He pleaded. No longer willing to deny her feelings, she followed her instincts and returned his bite. They both soared into the abyss. Tasha felt alive, and different. Something inside of her kept chanting, Mine, Mine, Mine!

Thank you for joining with me. I promise to spend my life keeping you happy Ryelle sent to his new mate.

"What?" Tasha asked. She tried to jump up, but her lover still lay on top of her pinning her to the bed.

Ryelle laughed and looked at her and sent. You heard me, Mrs. Ryelle Jackson. You are mine now. He sealed those words with a kiss. Tasha responded and the remembered she was asking questions.

"Baby? she sent.

Yes, my love. Ryelle replied sending her a mental shaft of love to his mate.

Tasha held him close and never wanted to let go. Ryelle laughed, and then his stomach grumbled. "Get up woman, We need food." He ordered.

Son, bring my new daughter by to see me. I want to make sure she is alright. Alphonso sent. He knew she was the perfect woman for his too serious son.

Ryelle chuckled and replied, Yes Father.

*****

Jebutu sat with Lavinia. She slept and he felt guilty. He knew this woman goaded her. He told her to just ignore the woman. Normally women like Zena would lose interest and find something else to distract them. But she would not leave Kitty alone.

He stroked her cheek and she turned kissing his hand. The doctor came in and spoke with him. Lavinia's pressure had gone down and she could go home when she woke up. The baby was fine and he was certain the spike was due to the excitement during the day.

Jebutu thanked him and gathered their things. A nurse came in and suggested that he let her finish her nap, then he could take her home. He sat and smiled. Placing his huge hand on her flat stomach. "Little one, you are so blessed. You have the best mother of all mothers. I will be there for you at all times. Your mother and I would die for you. You are loved, little one, I can't wait for you to join us." He whispered and them he kissed her stomach. Lavinia woke up.

"Lavinia, sweetheart, we can go home. The doctor said your pressure is down and everything is alright now. Come on, I'll help you dress." Jebutu explained.

Lavinia got up and put her clothes back on. Jebutu wanted to carry her to the car, but she insisted in walking. Once they were exiting the building, a beta drove up and picked them up. Jebutu would come back and retrieve his car. They arrived at his home and LaTonya was there. Jebutu smiled, as LaTonya made a big fuss over her big sister. Lugz was there also and he told Jebutu he'd guard both women with his life. No one would mess with them.

Once Lavinia was settled, he went back to get his car. He was silent as he rode back, The beta driving him spoke. "Jebutu, will she be alright? Your mate, I mean."

Jebutu nodded. "Yes, they are fine. I must get back home to them. He added as they pulled into the parking lot beside his vehicle. The beta nodded and waited until his friend left. Then he too went home.

*****

Zena was released from the medical center. Alphonso and his sons personally escorted her to the airport. Before she was released from the medical center, she chose to relocate to Canada. Alphonso gladly bought her a ticket. He gave her enough money to reach her destination. Then they watched as she loaded the plane. The plane departed and Alphonso and his sons returned home. At Jackson, all were silent. They were surprised he let her live. Tasha accepted the alpha's decree. Kas was not as trusting. She wanted to be able to track the female.

Damian told his mate that Zena was not their concern anymore. She would either be eliminated or find a pack that would take her. Either way, this punishment was befitting.

Zena sat on that plane. She had no one, no home, no possessions. It was Alphonso's fault. She would make him pay. She would find her way back home and everyone who hurt her would pay.

Time passed, and eventually they pack healed. Ms. Nancy walked amongst the pack sharing her vast knowledge. She was loved by all. Many asked if she would be changed, and her answer was always the same, "No."

One night, she sat with her grandchildren and talked. They loved her and they finally understood. It would be hard, but when the time came. They would let her go.

Jebutu really respected the much older lady. She called him on his bullshit where Lavinia was concerned. He realized he was selfish and needed to give her space. He listened, and changed his approach. His Kitty was carrying his child. She would be pampered. Lavinia rested more at Jebutu's insistence. Each night, he loved her and would sit and watch her sleep.

Nancy watched the young beta and his mate and smiled. Jebutu was an honorable man. He reminded her so much of her Robert.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER NINE~~~~

So we have reached the end of chapter 9. I hope you enjoyed it. Please remember to vote and share your thoughts. IR2R

12