Dark White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kay, you're half naked," I said, squeezing and squeezing my thighs together.

"I don't even care," she gasped. "I feel so fucking good; I want to come right now!"

"You're playing with yourself," I said. "Right in front of me."

"Ohhh yeah," she said, bucking some more against the hand she had up her skirt.

"Wait for me," I said. "Wait for me." I was afraid she'd finish and then she look at me and be like, what the hell are you doing? What was I doing? I was rutting on the edge of the couch, trying to get some friction on my aching, sopping cunt. Fuck it, I thought, and pulled my T-shirt off over my head.

The cool air on my naked chest was like a sudden shower of sensation, as if a bucket of pearls were poured over me, and as I grew accustomed to the wonderful feeling basking naked in the air was like being bathed in silk. "Mmmmm," I let out.

"Unnngghh," said Kay. Eyes rolling back into her head, writhing half naked, she seemed like she was drifting into some kind of pleasure trance, frigging herself with abandon. Her tits were almost vibrating with her motion; it was beautiful. She took a hand from between her legs and stuck her fingers in her mouth and began sucking and licking, slurping her own juice. I never saw anything so wanton, and it just made me wetter, made me grind down on the edge the couch harder. My own breasts were bouncing, my nipples hard as they could be, pulsing with feeling, too delicate to touch, too irresistible.

My clit was throbbing too and it was almost too tender to touch. But I had to touch it. A hand was in my sweatpants, in my panties, working, but it gave me as much frustration as it did pleasure -- a lot of both, more than I can even explain in words. Listening to Kay sucking the juices from her fingers made me think irresistibly of her doing that to my clit, sucking it, bathing it with her tongue, driving me over the precipice of desire, making me insanely delirious with pleasure. The waves of sensation were rolling through me just thinking about it, my breasts heaving. I was working my fingers in and out of my dripping hole.

Did I dare ask it? I couldn't get my mind off it as I was playing with myself, the idea that Kay was beside me, yearning for it, wanting what I wanted, begging for it inside and not knowing how to say it, that she wanted me to lick her cunt and that she wanted to do the same to me. The very idea sent blood coursing through me, making my cheeks hot and my chest flush. I could see I was flushed below my neck, and the top of my chest, which was heaving. I felt hot all over. I glanced at Kay, who hadn't even seemed to notice that I had half my clothes off. She was in her own world, grunting rhythmically -- "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmnnmm." I could her the slushy, fumbling sounds of her touching herself, of her twisting and writhing, straining for the sensation that would bring her over the brink into mad ecstasy.

"Kay?" I said. "Oh my God." My voice sounded so strange to me, like I was on helium. I couldn't tell if that's how it sounded or just how it sounded to me. "Oh my God. Fuck." Only when I started to try to talk did I realize how far in my head I was, how lost in the sensual pleasure I was overwhelmed with. "Fuck. Kay. Kay?"

"Yeah?" she said. It was a cross between a question and a grunted encouragement, an enticement.

"I wanna..." I couldn't finish the thought, because as her eyes opened and locked on mine, I felt a surge of animal spirits, as I just knew she knew what I was thinking. It was like I never really saw her face before, but then it was so transformed by desire and arousal. It seemed darker, fuller, and she was beaded with sweat. I never thought I could feel so hungry for a woman. It wasn't even part of me. I groaned deep in my throat.

Without hardly hesitating Kay pulled her skirt down and spread her legs wide. She laid herself back and opened herself to me. In one motion I took the sweatpants and panties off my legs, kicked them away from my ankles, and I climbed over her heaving body -- when our flesh touched it was seismic the quiver that sent through me, and she must have felt it too -- so hot, yet so yielding, we seemed to sink into each other wherever our skin touched, and our bodies of course never stopped moving and we glided against each other like we were sheathed in satin.

My mouth was open and then it was all over her. I found her nipple and bathed it with my tongue; her mouth found the nape of my neck. I shuddered with pleasure and bucked against her, grinding pelvises. "Can I eat you," I whispered. I hope it didn't sound stupid, but I didn't care.

"Let's do each other," she whispered back in my ear, biting it, and then she was turning me around, climbing over me, passing through me, I don't know how it happened but there it was, her pussy for my waiting mouth, and God, I felt her tongue in me then and I thought I would come right then and there, I was so close. She wasn't totally shaven, but she wasn't all natural; somewhere in between. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I used my fingers to spread her open wider and sent my tongue darting in. But then I lost sense of what I was doing, lost control, and was just licking, sucking, biting, nuzzling. I knew I was going to come, I knew it, she was licking my clit and working a bundle of fingers in and out me, tickling my anus too, which was twitching, quivering, faster and faster. Kay started grinding her hips in my face and I loved it, smothered in her juices, her scent, such a pure musky essence, I was delirious, and then God, yes, I was coming, and I saw it, seeping sap from the lips of her pussy, where my lips had been, oozing, dark white.

12