Darken and the Mord-Sith

Story Info
Sword of Truth Denna punished.
1.2k words
3.73
27.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This is not my original idea, this is just a fan-fiction based on the novel Sword of Truth, and I am not claiming that the names and ideas used are my own.

Darken Rahl was furious. That useless women Denna whom he had though would be the perfect one to break him... no. Richard was obviously much stronger than Darken had estimated.

He was already thinking of new ways to deal with the new threat in Richard when Ulic entered the room and announced,

"Denna has returned. To-"

"Yes, send her in immediately." Darken interrupted.

Denna entered the room with downcast eyes. The taut red fabric of her Mord-Sith clothes seemed to sag on her. Obviously she knew that she was to be punished.

"Ulic, you may leave us now. See to it that nobody enters my chambers. I'll have no itnerruptions." Darken said. Ulic clasped his hand to his chest in traditional Dhara salute, and exited the room.

Darken strode up to Denna and placed one hand on her shoulder as he lifted her chin up to face him. Denna's face told him she knew what came next. She had been through this before.

"I should be happy to come to my Lord Rahl's bed." Her voice was still strong, even though Darken could tell she was scared. She always was.

"I'm afraid its not so simple this time Denna. Have you forgotten that I'm to die the first day of winter? This man has something I need, and I can't afford to have people fail me." Denna seemed to falter at that last part. Darken almost felt the urge to reassure her, but he would not give her any hopes of getting out of this. Darken removed his hands from Cara and set about removing his clothes.

"Cara, remove your leather." he said

"Yes, my Lord." she replied

In seconds they were both naked. Darken could feel his anger coming up as Denna's eyes drifted to and darted away from the hideous scar near his crotch. His was an attractive nakedness, save for that one blemish. Despite that, his penis was in full working order, and fully erect at eight inches before Denna. Raising a hand back, he smached for hard across the mouth, knocking the unsuspecting woman to the floor.

"Don't move." he said as he loomed over her. Denna was quick to agree, and let Darken's hands guide her wherever he wished. When Denna was on her hands and knees in front of him, Darken took hold of her hips and slammed his fully erect penis into her asshole without warning.

"This is your punishment. Be still!" Darken started slow at first, powering his way into her backside and making her moan. Whether it was for pleasure or pain he could not tell, but he sped up anyways. Hands holding her hips firmly, he slammed his penis into her ass again and again, abdomen slapping against her rounds curves. Darken smacked her firm ass hard, once, then twice, grunting with pleasure as we lifted her lower body off the ground and fucked her even harder. At the new angle Denna gave a higher-pitched moan, closer to a scream now, and Darken slowed, and then pulled his throbbing penis out of her ass.

Flipping the startled woman over, he straddled her stomach and leaned down to kiss her hard on the lips. She kissed back just as well despite her obvious distaste for the situation. Her face had always been beautiful, and he stuck his tongue down her hot mouth and groped her breasts as well. Moving his face down over her large breasts, he sucked hard on one of her nipples, grabbing them roughly in his hands. He licked all over the entire breasts, and brought his penis up to lie in between them.

Squeezing them against his dick, Darken slid his length in between Denna's extremely large tits, rubbing smoothly against them. Denna was still stiff, just as he'd asked, and he stood up and helped Denna up to her knees. His huge penis wavered in front of her mouth before he plunged himself in. Denna clearly did not like the sensation, but obediently allowed his entire length to fit into her mouth. It was as hot as when he was kissing her, and he grabbed the back of Denna's head, thrusting her skull onto his penis with disregard for Denna's comfort. She let out a grunt every time he pushed on her, and when he was getting close to orgasm she could feel it.

She assumed Darken would want to come on her face, and tried to pull away, but Darken glared at her and only pushed her head back down harder. Her smooth tongue rolled over the length of is member, the hot hole of her mouth seeming to caress every possible bit of him. He did not let up his assualt when he orgasmed, thrusting viciously into Denna's throat. She was experienced at this, but Darken's seed was still too much for her to handle. She swalled as much as she could, but Darken stayed in her, even as his own come leaked out the sides of her mouth. He finally removed himself and she fell over onto her hands, choking.

She had recovered herself almost completely when she looked up, and Darken was looking even angrier than before.

"How dare you try to pull away from me? Did you hear what I said to you..." Darken went on as Denna began to tremble. He was shaking, just as he does when he really begans to lose his temper.

"I'm not finished with you yet, woman!" Darken came for her, and Denna noticed that he had not gone soft yet.

Taking a strong grip at her waist, Darken used a knee to spread her beatiful legs apart. Pushing her up against a wall, Denna sat with legs spread wide. Darken pushed himself into her and quickly started pumping away at her. He pounded his cock into her with renewed vigor as she bounced on his length and moaned every time she came down on it. Darken's strong hands slammed her down onto himself as fast as he could, and pushed Denna's legs wider apart. Turning her sideways like a piece of meat, Darken slammed into her cunt over and over again, listening as she yelped and screamed with the rhythmic smack of their loins.

Darken angled himself above her, pounding down at a different angle. Denna gyrated atop his member, massaging it as best she could as it writhed in and out of her. Darken groped at her tits and ass wildly as he continued to thrust. He could feel his climax coming again, and pulled her body right up against him. He exploded into her, and Denna could feel his steaming hot load getting dumped inside of her. Her crotch still throbbed from the effort of his lovemaking, and Darken always came inside the Mord-Sith when he took them to his bed. Darken accompanied his pulling out with two firm smacks, knocking Denna against the ground again.

"Put your leathers back on, whore." Darken through her uniform back at her. "See to it that Richard is brought to me tomorrow. I've got no need to keep him under your supervision any longer. Get out of my sight."

Darken Rahl was already replacing his clothes when he shoved Denna, naked and violated, out his chamber doors and into the broad hallway of The People's Palace where Ulic and Egan were standing guard. The brawny guards didn't give her a second glance as she stumbled down the hallway back to the quarters where she was keeping Richard.