Darker Conventions

Story Info
A Dark Magician Girl cosplayer gets caught around a corner.
1.8k words
4.13
24.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers

Annelise stood in front of her mirror. Her D cup breasts bounced with every twist and pose. She wore a black strapless bra and a similarly colored thong. Soft, barely pink lips pursed together. Pale cheeks held a soft blush, just barely pink from the makeup she had just finished applying. Long, shapely skinny legs held aloft her figure at 5'6. Green eyes sparkled back at her. She'd been growing her hair out for months, just for this cosplay. Long, flat blonde locks rolled down to her lower back. She rushed around her room, gathering up the objects. First came the dress itself, a soft blue leotard she'd cut the legs and arms off of, making it wedge right between her legs with pink trim and soft pink mini capes covering her bubble butt and otherwise revealed back.

The dress hung off her shoulders, revealing a very generous amount of cleavage. Next was the broach on the front, right between her perfectly perky tits. A six sided star. Next came the necklace. Fake gold with a thick red gem right in the middle. Next came the hat and boots. The hat was the hardest for her to make, she figured.The twisting fabric and lines of pink felt, coupled with the visor that barely worked.. It was a nightmare and it took her months. Almost as long as her hair. Finally her boots, right up to the thigh. Granted the character in the show and the cards only came to her knees.. But she felt so -sexy- in those thigh highs, hugging her fit little legs so well. Paired with the click click of her heels, it seemed perfect. Finally, she grabbed the swirling gold and blue-pink wand.

"Hmm.. Perfect!", She said, blinking and grinning, showing her green eyes. Out of the room she stepped, grabbing her convention badge and stuffing it between her breasts. A quick snag of her purse, and off she went, closing the door behind her.

In the lobby she got a few glances, mostly at her revealing outfit. She only giggled, waving with her wand at the onlookers as she got into the shuttle, grinning at the other cosplayers. The arrival at the convention hall was exactly what she had expected. Utter chaos. People were rushing around everywhere. Some stood in the halls talking, a dozen different Deadpool cosplayers of varying skill were pulling 'zany' antics. One massive fan was in full Warhammer 40,000 gear, posing as an ultramarine for camera shots.

Annelise stood around the main hall for a few moments, soaking it all in. Not but a few steps in before she was accosted by one of the Deadpools, followed by a cameraman who was videotaping the antics. Several poses she made before walking on.

Much of the day progressed just like that, being offered treats, toys, tchotchke and the like, just for posing near or with something. By the end she had a full bag of -stuff- that she hadn't gone through yet, and had more than her fill of snacks and meals and photos taken. This was only the first day of her convention.. and could only get better to her!

As the night drew long, Annelise sighed, the hall was getting empty. "Suppose I should go back to the hotel..." she said, walking outside through a side exit, wanting to take a shortcut to the shuttle station. As she turned the corner, getting out of sight and the door to the interior closing... She heard footsteps behind her. Out of curiosity she began to turn, only to have a rag stuffed in her face. She tried to scream, the rag was wet.. and a hand found its way onto her breast, groping her. As she inhaled, her eyes went dim and she went limp. The woman was carried to the trunk of a car, and driven off away from her hotel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric made sure to drive very carefully, very passively, lest his prey awaken. When he arrived at his home, he closed the garage door behind him, and began to drag her into his basement. From the moment that he laid eyes on the blonde bombshell in that Dark Magician outfit.. He knew she was next. He had to have her, and have her tonight. He refused to damage her costume, it was part of the illusion to him. Slowly he began to lock her into a firm mattress and tie her down. First came the collar. He always used the same type. A black, thick leather one that almost choked his targets. Just slightly too tight.

Next came the leg braces, locking her spread out wide to her sides, each one tied out to the side of the bed. Then her arms, raised over her head and cuffed to the top of the frame. With a coarse grunt, Eric grabbed the front of her dress and tugging the cups down, showing off her perfectly natural pair of sweater puppies. He himself a striking man, 6'6 and normally appeared like a stereotypical boy scout. Broad shoulders, strong chest, a good chin. No one ever suspected him.

It was at this point, when Eric was starting to enjoy his prize, that Annelise woke up with a murmur. Her head felt ten foot wide, and moaned lightly from the groping, not yet realizing her predicament. When she looked up, her eyes went wide. She didn't recognize this man, and from the way he was grinning, he didn't have pleasant things in store for her.

"W-who are you?!", she cried out, suddenly realizing she was completely tied down. "W-what the fuck?! What the hell is going on- MMF!", she tried to question him, but soon, a soft blue ballgag with holes for breathing, or screaming, was attached to her opened mouth.

"Mmm.. Very good." came Erics warm voice, as he began to walk around her, licking his lips "You are just.. Fucking perfect." He said, chuckling a little as he reached down, rubbing her unwilling slit through the dress. "Here's how this is going to work, Magician.. I'm going to fuck you. Try to enjoy it." he teased, before giving her ass a hard spank, hard enough to leave a red mark on her exposed bubble backside.

"MMMMF!", she screamed into the gag.

"Ahh.. Sweet music," he began, grinning down at her, "Do continue.". With that, he gave another swat, and another, each time her scream grew louder, squirming as she was spanked and swatted. Soon her ass was a cherry red, and tears began to well up in her eyes. Eric looked down at her, rubbing his hand over her sore butt.

"Very good. Now.. main course.", He said, chuckling before fishing himself out.

From his dark black slacks in the well lit basement, came his thick, long member. Annelise's eyes went wide and she blushed. Were it not for the terrible situation, seeing such a thing would make her weak-kneed. It was massive.

Eric smirked, starting to rub his erect member against her slit, to which she thrashed and screamed, shaking her head. "Everyone gets that same look. You all just want this, but you're too weak to admit it. Here... Let me free you from that little thing holding you back..." He said darkly, yanking her dress aside, and starting to rub at her sex properly.

Despite his coarse attempts at punishment, and his cruel actions. His fingers worked her sex like a fine instrument. Between his thumb and forefinger he pinched her clit, twisting slowly back and forth. His other hand began to pump in and out of her sex, wriggling and writhing his fingers. Despite herself and her squirming protests, she felt herself getting wet, starting to pant.

"Hnn.. Hnnf!" she cried into the gag, unable to do more than vocalize and drool into it.

"That sounds like 'I'm ready, fill me up sir!' to me.", he teased, cruelness on his tongue as he snapped her dress and thong against her sex, eliciting a whimpering yelp from the gagged cosplayer. Soon, She watched in horror as that massive meatstick was lined up with her sex.. before finally plunging into her. A cry of mixed pleasure, denial, horror, shame and sadness echoed out of her.

"mm.. I do so love that special noise at the first thrust. Keep making it, you big titted cumdump." he said, smacking her breast lightly to elicit another whimper as he started to thrust. His motions were hard, deep and wild. It was like he was claiming her. His hands snapped out to her breasts, groping them firmly, wildly.

"God you're tight. Fuck I almost want to just keep you, if you're like this...", he teased, grinning at her as his head came down to her breast, biting and suckling on her puffy nipple, turned erect by the unwanted pleasure that was filling her system.

Her sex, despite her protests, was growing hotter, wetter. She screamed and thrashed in her bindings, tears falling down her face and crying out in denial and anger... Slowly, through the hammering, pounding fucking she was receiving. Her voice became more and more rhythmic. Angry as they sounded, her cries were moans, unable to hold in as her hips began to buck. Despite her fear and anger, her body betrayed her, working with her rapist to let him fuck her deeper, more wildly.

For what felt like eternity her body worked with her captor, letting him fuck her. Her voice began to climb higher, tears running down her face as her cunt clenched around his member.

"Ready for your cream filling, Magician?" he teased.

Her eyes snapped open, head shaking furiously. It was a very clear "NNM-MM! NNM-MM!" in protest she cried out, even as her body clenched at the idea. His cock slammed deep into her, right as deep as he could get it, almost uncomfortable.

He grinned at her and growled, groping her fat tits, squeezing into them with his fingers and began to rut at her like a wild dog, before slamming home and roaring. "AHHH!", his voice cried, echoing in the basement.

She felt it. The first rope. The thick member pumping her full of hot white seed. She shook. Her body ached and burned as her eyes crossed, screaming into the gag as she climaxed helplessly around the cock. Eyes rolled back as she came herself unconscious, the most intense one of her life, knocking her clean out and shaking wildly against her bindings in helpless orgasm.

An eternity passed in bliss before her eyes rolled forward, body shaking, trembling with aftershocks. Some small part of her whined when he pulled out. She looked up at Eric as he reached forward with a rag "Goodnight Magician.". She didn't even have the strength to whimper as blackness overtook her.

~~~~~~

When she awoke, she was on her bed at the hotel, a bottle of bourbon in her hand, empty.

"W..Was that a dream? I-..." she gulped, looking at the bottle. She didn't drink bourbon. And the memory was too clear.. One thing was certain though...

When she remembered Erics face, and the rape she'd undergone. She grew very wet... Unable to help herself, she began to lay back, rubbing herself in the memory and growing hotter, panting.

She couldn't help it. She wanted it to happen again. And that scared her.

Kodoro
Kodoro
17 Followers