Darker Fabric Ssn 01: Steve

Story Info
Season One of Darker Fabric Begins Here! It's Dark!
4.7k words
3.2
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Steve do you think I could pop in to use your bathroom, quick? Before I drive home?"

"Sure, Natalie, no problem. Looks like a certain coffee chain with a market oversaturation might have oversaturated your bladder?" I asked playfully.

Natalie laughed, "Exactly! Thanks. I appreciate it, I should not have gotten the extra venti, but it's late, and I need to file some stuff when I get back to my place, which, argh!" she squirmed in the passenger seat as I drove, "is another fifteen minute drive after you drop me off."

It was late. Natalie was my co-worker, and we were driving back to my place in Westchester from a very successful sales meeting that we had had in Albany. She had parked her car at my place, and I had driven up. Spirits were high as I pulled into my wide driveway, parking next to her compact hybrid, and sex for the time being was the farthest thing from my mind which was odd in retrospect, considering what was about to happen. I often thought back and wondered if Natalie had even the slightest inkling either. I don't think she did, poor girl.

Popping out of my car, Natalie was jogging alongside me as she made a run for my front door, desperate to pee. I pulled out my keys to get the door open quickly for her as she hopped alongside me. "Geez, I do really have to pee, haha, sorry if that's tmi."

As it turned out, it was not, and I realized I was kind of excited by the idea. I had worked with Natalie on various sales and marketing initiatives for five years now, and our relationship had always been strictly professional, although I noticed dispassionately from time to time that she wasn't the most unattractive woman in the world.

We jostled for space at the front door as I inserted my key into first the deadbolt, sliding it aside, and then the regular lock, and thinking back, oh how different the night and our lives would be if she had thought to just ask for my keys so that she could make a run for the toilet rather than waiting for me to get out of the car, slightly slower than she had. I noticed, as we awkwardly bumped hips to get into my house that I was actually pretty horny. I was 37, but sometimes still felt like I had the sex drive of an 18 year old, and with all of the meetings that we had that day I had not had a chance to take care of myself. The slight brushing with Natalie got me a bit stiff in my khaki pants.

That was the first tiny moment when things weren't going to go well for Natalie, but would go exceedingly well for me tonight. Natalie laughed, "Whoops, sorry about that! But ladies first, no?" she giggled as I apologized and acknowledged it was my bad.

"Definitely should let you get in first given the situation."

We were in the foyer now of my rather nice two story house in my quiet neighborhood. It was about now where things hit their tipping point as I took Natalie in during our moment of accidental closeness. Natalie was 39, almost forty, but single with no kids, and she she did look good tonight. She was what the kids might call thicc, but certainly not fat. And I liked it. She had dark brown almost red hair that was wavy and shoulder length, and had curves which I noticed. She was a professional but I think she knew when meeting with men that unfortunately sometimes a bit of titilation was in order, and she had on a lovely summer dress. It was yellow with a pattern of red elongated hearts with a bit of white around the edges of the hearts. It ended just above her knees, and while not low cut, her boobs were nicely accentuated by the tight green cardigan she wore, only the top buttoned pushing up her bussom a bit. The bottom swished a bit around her butt as she brushed by me, and turning my head to the side, I took in her beautiful face, and felt a darkness and forcefulness take over me. Perhaps it was the high spirits from absolutely crushing the meeting, and feeling like I could do anything combined with the rising need I felt in the pit of my belly and spreading to my cock, but I did something bad then.

The brief flash of Natalie's face, her beautiful dark green eyes, a smattering of freckles across the top of her cheeks, the laugh lines just beginning to form around her eyes as she pushed forty, her high cheek bones, nose slightly upturned...to me she was just unbearably cute. I was overcome with passion, with need, and I didn't really care about consequences.

"I'll just be a..." I assumed she was going to say second, but she never got to finish that particular sentence because as she spoke it, and waddled past me, I had come up behind her and wrapped my arms around her midsection, placing both of my hands on her chest.

Even as I did it, and it felt so morally wrong, but so right because I was giving into my animal lust, I wondered why I was doing it. How I was doing it? Was this who I was? It was terrible, but felt so, so, so very good. What would the consequences be? I pushed those out of my head and reasoned that I could argue she had wanted it for coming into my house after a long evening. (That's terrible, I know, but we as a society still have a long way to go, and I could probably argue it.) Regardless, here we were.

Natalie was about 5' 8", but I was 6'1" and worked out. I arrested her movement fairly easily.

"I'll just be a..." she had started, but as we stood there, Natalie unwillingly being embraced, she finished gasped, and finished, "...No...no, Steve. Get off of me!" I think she was stunned and this was the exact last thing she expected to happen, because she didn't immediately try to escape from my grasp.

Meanwhile, it felt amazing. My hands gently cupped her chest, and I could feel the boundary of the thicker cotton of her cardigan and the thinner cotton of her sun dress, a plastic button pushing against my hand. Her breasts felt full and amazing. I wasn't sure of her bra size, but they were a handful. Instead of letting go of her, when she told me to, I responded by giving them a gentle squeeze, which: awesome. I didn't want to hurt Natalie, and planned to continue the night with gentle touches, but I would and could be firm and menacing if necessary to keep her in line.

She began to struggle then, and spat out with venom, "Oh, fuck you, dude, fuck you!"

Now some menace. I wasn't stacked, but I definitely had a huge strength advantage over Natalie, and I was turned on now, really turned on. I didn't think there would be any stopping me. I felt a sick thrill as I realized all bets were off.

I took my hand off of her breasts then, but quickly before she could react I had them on her arms, wrenching one behind her back while pushing her into my living room against the nearest wall where there was a clear spot beside my entertainment center. She was struggling, but I couldn't believe how easily I was overpowering her. This was crazy! Keeping one of her arms wrenched behind her back, I spun her around and pressed myself up against her, pinning her against the wall, my arm right arm holding her left arm pinned against her back while I held her other arm to her side. She was trapped.

We made eye contact then and I saw fear and confusion in her face then, "Steve...please...you're hurting me. Please?" she pleaded.

"I know, Natalie. I don't want to, but if you fight me on this...are you going to fight me?" I tilted my head, staring at her intensely and put a little bit more pressure on her arm then.

She gasped again, "ow! please...oh god, please, no...just ow!"

I was fully erect now, and couldn't believe the feeling of power I had as I towered over her trembling form, admiring how her breasts heaved up and down as she breathed heavily in fear. "Natalie, tell me you won't fight me and that you'll let me do whatever I want to you, and I'll let go of you, but don't even think of moving or trying to run."

She closed her eyes then, a tear escaping the corner of one eye, running down her cheek, "...yes, ow! yes, I won't fight..." she took a shuddering breath then, "I'll let you do whatever you want..."

I let go of her then, and took her trembling, crying form in. She was a mess, but she was also radiant. I saw potential for pure pleasure, eyeing her legs extending down from her dress, taking in her breasts again, knowing that for the next hour or so I owned this woman and she had no power. I had everything.

"...Steve," she pleaded in a low voice..."please...the toilet? I...I almost lost control and went all over your carpet...I...I know you're in control, but...you don't want that? Please," she begged, "just give me a moment to relieve myself?"

I was breathing pretty heavily too; we were standing across from each other, a few inches apart, Natalie still pressed against the wall. "I...I can do that. I'll let you go to the bathroom." I said as I took her arm firmly but gently and led her down the hallway.

"Good girl," I purred, "This is going to go well I think, as long as you follow along."

"Steve...please don't rape me? Please? I suck dick really good, I swear I will give you the best blowjob of your life?"

I was still guiding her down my hallway out of the living room to the full bath on my first floor then when she made her plea, "That is the kind of thing that I never thought I would have heard you say to me in a million years," I said, laughing, then I squeezed her arm and looked into her tear soaked eyes coldly, "but please repeat what you told me about thirty seconds ago?"

"...ok...ok..."

"Repeat it!," I screamed, shoving her against the wall.

"I'm sorry! You can do whatever you want to me! Please don't grab my arm again...you have no idea how badly that hurt, Steve!"

I relaxed my grip and continued walking her down the hallway, "I think I have a little bit of an idea, Natalie."

Ah, the bathroom. I pulled her along with me and we stood there in my nicely appointed white marble bathroom. Off to our left, I had a nicely sized standing shower, and she took a step back from me and butted up against the sink, arms crossed across her chest in an unconsciously protective posture. I noticed her legs pressed together tightly, again unconsciously, and also because she really had to pee. Her eyes darted back and forth, as she noticed that I was standing in the bathroom with her, not leaving.

"...Steve," she began, quietly, tentatively, "I left my cell phone in your car with my purse...the window's too small to jump out of...I...I know you're in control...but I'm begging you...a minute of privacy to use the toilet?"

I could have gotten violent again, but she was trembling and stumbling over her words so much that I knew she was broken, so instead I just stood there, took her in for a few seconds, before I began, and brushed some of her lovely, silky hair away from her face "Natalie, understand that you have no agency here tonight. I own you, and you have no say in anything that's going to happen. Consider yourself lucky that, despite the fact that I'm going to utterly violate and humiliate you tonight, I still consider you the best partner and co-worker in the world, so I'll let it slide that you just tried to assume that you would have any say in what's going to happen. So, no, you can't have a minute of privacy to use the toilet. And, Natalie, why are you assuming that I'm going to let you use the toilet?"

"...I...what?" Natalie asked.

"I said I would let you go to the bathroom, and I meant that literally. You went to the bathroom. We're in the bathroom," I laughed, "but you're not using the toilet. I want to know...I don't know...on a scale of one to ten how badly you have to pee right now."

"...Steve...I...like a nine...I really need to go; you saw me in the car. I was not kidding that I almost had an accident before...when..."

Ok, fun secret, I have a little bit of a pee fetish for watching a girl have to pee, and I was enjoying this even more knowing that Natalie had a full bladder. I was shaking with excitement at what I was going to make her do, and while she stood there trying to avoid wetting herself, I embraced her, and kissed her, deeply and intensely. She did not reciprocate at all, but I wrapped my arms around her and as she stood there limply, I squeeze her fine, curvacious butt and kissed her, getting somehow even more turned on knowing every fiber of her being was fighting to hold her pee in. She gasped again as I took her left hand in mine and placed it over my crotch, and made her rub my dick for a second. I pulled it away quick because I didn't want to lose it yet. And she smelled, so, so very good. Vanilla and honey.

"Go stand in the shower," I ordered. "Good girl." She had obeyed, shakily, but she had obeyed. The drain was under the showerhead, and I put her in front of me between me and the drain. I loved to watch a girl pee herself, but I didn't want to get my feet wet. "Natalie, do you know what I'm going to make you do? And don't bother protesting. Also consider that your last warning if you're thinking that you're going to be able to question or beg me not to make you do something. Tell me, now. What do you think I'm going to make you do?"

She looked at me with horror and dismay, but I returned it with an ice cold, steely stare, and she answered meekly, "I'm going to wet myself for...you..." She began to cry then, but that was ok. She was bopping up and down, ever so slightly.

"It's going to come out, when you let it go, isn't it, your pee?"

"...Y-y-yes," she responded, "

"Ok, you're going to hold it in for another minute or two, and when I say to, you're going to piss all over yourself, yes?"

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Good girl," I got closer to her then, "I'm going to position you how I want you to stand, and I'm going to put my hand up your dress. Don't resist." She didn't respond, and her eyes went wide when I put my hand up her dress, but I could tell she wasn't going to object, at least physically. "Don't you dare pee until I tell you to, either. Say it, say you'll hold it in until you have permission to relieve yourself."

Natalie was crying pretty heavily then, tears were running down her face, and a few had made small splotches on top of her cardigan, but she nodded, and replied, "I...I...won't let go until you tell me to."

"Good," I said, and went to her. I took her arms and firmly put them at her sides, and then moved my hands slowly up the cotton of her dress and slid them under the cardigan to fondle her breasts, giving them a quick, gentle squeeze. How perfect they felt. She let out a little hum of displeasure when I touched them, but no other response. Then I moved them down, and I could feel her shiver a little bit as I placed both hands on her inner thighs to push them apart ever so slightly to give a little bit of room to let the pee cascade down into the shower floor. She wore no pantyhose, and I gently slid my left hand up her inner thigh, feeling the fabric of her dress brush against my wrist and lower arm, then my hand was on her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her sheer cotton panties. Another wordless moan passed through her lips as her eyes went wide and she stared at the floor as I molested her, rubbing my fingers over her panties. I swore I could feel the tension as she held her pee back. It was time.

I took my hand away from her pussy, and I had to stop from touching myself I was so turned on, but I wanted to save my load for her pussy. "Natalie, you must be so uncomfortable right now, yes?"

"...mmmm." she sobbed, nodding.

"It's strange, thinking about it how right now you want to pee so badly, but also you've probably never wanted to pee so badly in your life. Ironic. Do it, let go, now." I said quietly, with force. My heart sped up at what I was about to see.

Natalie slumped a little bit, and whined quietly to herself, "Oh noooo..." Then I heard a quiet sloosh as I assumed her panties quickly saturated, then I saw it. Natalie was peeing. A light yellow stream was flowing from under her dress, dripping and dropping loudly on the tile of the shower, before flowing down the drain. Natalie's eyes were closed now, as she stood there, moaning, "no, no, no..." as piss ran through her panties. I watched in absolute delight as she continued peeing, and noticed through the magic of capilary action that a smaller stream of pee was dripping down the back of her dress. It was a good 15 seconds in and she was still going, emptying all of that coffee that she had drank, but by now she had run out of words, and was avoiding my stare, looking over my shoulder, with her mouth open, mortified as I watched her piss her panties. The bathroom by now had filled with the light acrid tang of urine, which normally I found unpleasant, but was enjoying now, as I thought of it as Natalie's golden, salty nectar. Finally after another ten seconds, the stream pouring from beneath her legs and down the back of her dress abated to a trickle, and then a few drops.

"I'm done," she said meekly.

"Yes you are," I said, with wonder. "That was the hottest that I've ever seen. Good, good girl. You must feel better, letting all of that pee out. Other than the pissing your panties. Turn around."

She did, quietly, and I stared at the curve of her ass, and the darker yellow, narrow piss that ran down the back of her dress, as it snaked down and over three of the hearts decorating it. I squeeze her ass and felt the warm, wetness of her pee, and felt her shudder again. She didn't seem to be in short supply of those, every time I touched her, and I relished the power I had over her. I took her by the shoulders and spun her around to face me, staring into her eyes, swimming in tears and shame. "Is this the worst night of your life?" I asked her.

"...yes, Steve. I have never been so embarassed in my life, ok?"

"Lift up your dress, let me see your panties," I said in response.

She was shaken by that, but remembered well what I was capable of and with trembling hands lifted the folds of her dress above her waist, revealing her red panties, a darker red piss stain over her crotch. To me it was lovely. Before she could react, I had my hands around the waistband and yanked them down to her knees. She clamped her legs shut, reflexively, and dropped her dress, but I got a good look at her bush, unshaven, dark haired, and a bit wild. I liked it.

We stood there, me with my erection visible through my pants, her with her panties around her knees and shaking like we were standing in a refrigerator.

"Pull those down the rest of the way, and drop them on the floor, now!" I screamed, making her jump a bit, but she obeyed. "And keep your legs apart, or so help me..." I followed, not screaming, but with coldness and violence in my voice.

I grabbed her by the arm then and dragged her out of the bathroom, stumbling, shaking, and shocked across the hallway to my guest bedroom. I slammed the door, and pushed her against it, and before she could react, I had my hand up her dress, fingers desparately seeking to be inside of her. They found purchase, and she gasped as I began to pump my index finger in and out of her. She was wet with piss, and as I began to rub her clit as I fingered her, pussy juice as well. She bunched her hands nervously into fists as I violated her with my fingers, but remained quiet.

I got in close and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you now, Natalie."

"Please no," she moaned, as I took her by both arms and flung her onto the bed before she could register anymore complaints. She pushed back towards the headboard with her legs clamped shut, begging me not to violate her, as I began to undo my belt. She knew better than to run or be loud though. This was happening.

I undid my pants, unzipped them, and pulled them down along with my boxer shorts, a dry puddle at my feet in contrast to the puddle that Natalie had left a few minutes ago. I was too excited to take my dark blue dress shirt off, and I shuddered in pleasure as one of the tails of the shirt briefly brushed against the head of my hard, hard dick as I approached the bed.

12