Darker Lives

Story Info
A woman's history comes back to haunt her.
1.6k words
3.67
14.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clenched my fist, crumpling the paper, my stomach in free fall.

"4056 N. Hamill St, 7PM" was the only thing written on the neatly folded school stationary paper, now slightly damp with sweat.

The note didn't need to be long, the implication was clear.

Shit. How did this get out? My career as Principal of Elting Grove High School would be over in the blink of an eye.

I sucked in the cool air of my office and held it for a second, before exhaling. My eyes returned to the photograph. It was a young woman, kneeling on a dirty warehouse floor, her arms tied above her head to the rusty pipe on the wall. Her skin was coated in a thin sheen of sweat, a dirty handprint on her right breast, another on her left thigh. Her mouth was wrapped around a stiffened member of some anonymous man.

It had been a long time ago, but the resemblance was still clear. So were my memories of that day, of that entire life I had to leave behind for the sake of my career.

The muscles on my face relaxed as the familiar feeling returned. The tingling began in my lower abdomen, the warmth spreading down between my thighs. I squirmed slightly in my seat as I tried to control my body's response, but I couldn't help it.

I wanted to feel like the woman in the photograph again.

**************************************************

I stepped out of my car, squinting at the numbers above the door. This was the place. I tilted my head back to look up at the boarded windows. I hesitated, every rational fiber in my body was telling me to run, to go back to my safe warm apartment.

"Principal Vale", I jumped slightly at the voice behind me and turned around.

I let out a gasp when I saw who it was. "Evan, what..."

"I am glad you came, Principal Vale. I was beginning to think that your career would soon be in the graveyard."

"It was you..."

"Yes."

"What do you want Evan. Is it a raise? Money?" I asked stupidly. Somehow I already knew what it was that he wanted. I could see it in his hungry eyes and the slight smirk on his face.

Evans worked at the school as a janitor. He was a quiet man, and excessively polite. I had caught myself staring at his veined muscular arms fantasizing about what it would be like to be controlled by those arms. I would have never pegged him for the type of man that would be responsible for blackmailing me.

"All you need to do is to follow my orders tonight and I won't tell a soul about your past. Make your choice. Accept and I will own your body until sunrise tomorrow, or leave and I send a copy of that photograph to everyone at the school."

I told myself that I could not go back home, that I couldn't let those pictures get out to the public, that I had to do this. I told myself those things to rationalize away the fact that deep down I wanted this. My nipples began to harden and rub against my bra as I stood there thinking.

"Decide quickly, Principal Vale. I'm getting bored."

"Fine, I'm yours for the night." I felt a sense of relief, that my fate was no longer mine to decide, that my body was no longer my own.

"Good, then put this blindfold on." He pulled a black silk handkerchief from his back pocket and handed it to me.

"From now on, you will refer to me as 'Sir' or 'Master' is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir" I said, falling easily into old protocols.

Soon it was dark and I could only feel his hand firmly against the small of my back, pushing me forward into the abandoned house. I tripped on something, big hands grabbed my upper arm and lifted me to my feet.

"Careful, slut. I don't want you getting injured before I have a chance to hurt you."

I wondered what he meant by that.

He grabbed my arms and forced them together, quickly wrapping coarse rope around my wrists. I heard the WSSSSSK of rope against metal and my arms were pulled above my head. The blindfold around my head and the itchy rope around my wrists were all that it took to raise goose bumps on my flesh.

A shard of coldness pierced into my awareness as I realized that the sharp unyielding blades of a pair of scissors had been inserted into my blouse. He slowly trailed the icy blades beneath my shirt up the front of my chest. I heard his ragged breathing close to my face.

"Does this make you wet? Being held hostage in a dirty abandoned house, about to be fucked like a common whore?"

"Yeh.. yes, sir."

Snip. My bra was cut from the front. Snip. Snip. The straps around my shoulders were cut as he ripped the bra out from underneath my shirt. Another two snips and I felt a cool breeze on my nipples. He had cut holes in my blouse to expose only my brown perky nipples. I felt blood rushing to my face.

"Oh, I see you're blushing? Ashamed now are we? That your nipples are poking through? That I can see how much you enjoy this?" he taunted me, brushing his hairy forearm lightly against my nipples.

I felt the cold of the steel scissors against my leg this time, cutting through my pencil skirt, exposing my soft pale thighs and red panties. I could feel the heat from my face mirrored in my cunt and wondered if he could see the warm moistness in my underwear.

He grabbed my thighs, forcefully pushing them apart, sliding one finger up and down my slit through my panties. I thrust my crotch forward, trying desperately to rub myself on his finger.

"Good slut, fuck yourself on my finger."

I pushed my hips back and forth, grinding my slick pussy lips against his finger. Sweat dripped down my chest dampening my blouse and causing it to stick to my skin. I arched my back, getting close to the edge, straining my arms against the rope, trying to grind myself harder into his finger, wishing that his finger would just slip around my panties and penetrate my inner lips.

Then it was gone.

There was nothing between my legs.

"No..." I whimpered in frustration.

"Do you think you're here to get off? You're here to be used, slut. You don't cum until I decide."

He roughly pulled my panties down my legs, exposing my throbbing cunt, and stuffed them into my mouth. I could smell my own musky sex and felt the slimy wetness in my mouth. I heard my blouse rip as he tore it off, releasing my small soft breasts to the dusty air inside the house. I felt open and exposed. His boots thudded away from me.

Faint noises came from the other room. He was getting something, rustling through a bag. His boots thudded back. His warm fingers parted my moistened pussy lips and pressed something round and smooth right against my opening. He rubbed it against my slit, lubricating it with my own juices and then firmly pushed it up into me stretching my hole until it engulfed it.

I had only begun to clench my inner walls against it, trying to feel what it was when it began to vibrate, buzzing against my G-spot.

My moan was muffled by the cloth in my mouth.

"Don't let that egg vibrator fall out, slut."

I could feel it start to slip from gravity and my own natural juices. I tightened my muscles, trying to grip the slippery piece of plastic vibrating inside me. It only pushed the vibrator harder against my G-spot. I pressed my thighs tightly together, trying desperately to fight the sensations inside of me. It too much, I could no longer control myself. My knees buckled as I screamed into the cloth. The vibrator clattered on the floor as the waves contractions in my swollen pussy pushed it out of my body. The ropes bit deeper into my wrist as I tried to regain my footing, panting heavily, covered in sweat.

"I'm disappointed in you, slut. You agreed to follow my orders, but it looks like you could not obey. Now you will have to be punished."

He pulled the panties out of my mouth and yanked the blindfold off. He loosened the rope above my head and I collapsed into a heap on the dirty floor. I tiredly took my first look around the room. Streetlights were filtering in through the boarded up windows. Dust motes danced in the streams of light.

"Kneel. Put your ass in the air and get ready for your punishment"

I got up on my knees pressing my face against the rotting floorboard, and presented my soft round ass.

He beat the cane against my bare cheeks. The first one was light.

The next one landed on my clit. Spikes of pain and pleasure shot through my spine as the heat spread outwards from my clit.

Heat seared across my bottom as the full extent of my position dawned on me. I realized how exposed I was, my pussy in the air, being caned mercilessly. My swollen clit throbbed at that thought, moistening my folds again.

Without warning, he plunged his cock deep into my pussy, furiously pounding my raw pussy from behind. There was no way to stop his deep strokes from slamming repeatedly into G-spot. I moaned into my arm. I could not escape, could not wriggle away, with his strong hands grabbing my thighs. The orgasm ripped through me as he came explosively, his warm seed overflowing out of my pussy.

I collapsed, exhausted on the cold dirty floor.