Darkest Desire

Story Info
Her first encounter with a vampire.
2.6k words
4.49
39.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s five o’clock. I know this because the usually quiet room I work in is now buzzing with activity. Everyone is cleaning and packing up to head home or to meet with friends.

Not me, I’m heading to my favorite hideaway. With a smile on my face I leave my office flirting with the handsome man from the office next to mine. I step from the building and call out my goodbyes to my co-workers wishing them a fun weekend.

After climbing into my car it takes me less then two hours to get to my hideaway. My smile growing ever wider as the resort comes into my wind shields view. Nestled away in a deep valley, tucked among the trees and the changing leaves of fall.

After checking in and taking a quick shower I ride the elevators downstairs finding a casual little bar and restaurant to spend my first evening in. Setting back and relaxing letting the wine and smooth sounds of the band take away some of my stress.

After finishing my dinner I go back to my room. Stripping my clothes off as I cross the room. I turn the hot tub on and slip down into the water. Moaning as the bubbling water caresses my skin. Laughing softly as the bubbles hit upon my most ticklish spots. Sliding down a little lower my legs spreading apart making me gasp as the bubbles work between my legs to caress my pussy. My hips shift back and forth under the water moving the bubbles around between my legs. My moans start to get a little louder with each shift of my hips. The bubbles working and finding their way between the lips of my pussy to tickle my clit. Minutes pass as I keep moving my hips under the water teasing myself, making my clit swell and throb with need till at last I can’t take anymore.

I turn and get on my knees, one hand holding onto the side of the hot tub. I arch my hips forward pushing my pussy straight into a strong jet of water and bubbles. Crying out as the pulsing jet hits my clit, my hips pumping me into it. My hand slips under the water to spread my pussy lips apart even more. My head falls back onto my shoulders and my mouth hangs open as I gasp for breath. My breasts aching and heavy with need. My hard nipples need to be touched and suckled.

“I’m so close.” I think to myself as my insides get tighter and tighter. I slip one finger between my parted pussy lips to touch my clit. My hips jerk hard as my finger touches it. Trapping it between the jet and the stroking pressure of my finger is too much for me. My body starts to shake and my moans turn into cries as my orgasm slams into me.

As the last waves of my orgasm move through me, I slump forward resting my forehead on the side of the tub. Catching my breath before I summons what little strength I have left in me to slowly climb from the tub, hands still shaking as they reach for a soft towel to dry my skin. Then on trembling legs I make my way to my bed and fall into an exhausted but happy sleep.

The next day I use the resort facilities to pamper myself. From a full body massage to having my hair and nails done.

In the late afternoon I take a stroll along one of the trails stopping to watch the geese swim across the lake before heading back and getting ready for my evening.

Slipping into a short slinky dress and heels I go down to the solarium to have a drink before dinner and mingle with the other guests. I spend my evening laughing and dining with some guests that I knew from a previous stay here. I have a few after dinner drinks with them and share a couple of dances before saying my goodnights to them.

Not quiet ready to go back to my room I stroll along the little indoor mall that the resort has. At this late hour the shops are all closed but that doesn’t stop me from looking at the window displays.

One of the shops is a costume shop. In the first window they have on display a male and female mannequin dressed up as a witch and as Frankenstein. But what is in the next window makes me stop in my tracks. In this window is another pair of mannequins. The female dressed in a long flowing gown with hair trailing down her back and her head tilted to the side. Behind her was the male dressed in a long black cape with a dark red lining inside. His black hair slicked back from his face and piercing dark eyes. His head was close to the female’s neck and his mouth open as if ready to bite her.

The scene in front of me brings to mind one of my darkest fantasies. Lost in my thoughts I don’t hear him come up behind me till its to late.

“I see you found something you like.” He says.

If sex had a voice it must sound like his, I think to myself. Shivers run up and down my body from the sound of it. My nipples turn hard as rocks and press against the material of my dress.

“Theirs something about it that just seems to call to me.” I say, my voice filled with my arousal.

I start to turn around to see whom this man is only to have his hands settle upon my shoulders stopping me. I look into the window hoping to at least catch his reflection but I’m unable to.

His hands slide from my shoulders and down my arms before moving to my waist. He steps closer and I can feel his body pressing against mine, his chest to my back, his erection pressing into my ass.

“I can give you this. I can make your fantasy come true if you will let me.” He says as he shifts his hips rubbing his bulge against my ass. His breath moves across the back of my neck and just when I think my nipples can’t ache anymore they do.

I shiver almost violently as his voice fills my ears and echoes inside my mind. His hands tighten around me pulling me even tighter to him.

“Will you let me fulfill your fantasy?” He asks in a voice so soft next to my ear.

My eyes close tight and I feel my panties dampen with my juices. His hands slide up from my waist to stop just beneath the curves of my breasts. His lips’ pressing soft kisses to the back of my neck working forward to one side. His tongue slides out and licks at my throbbing pulse.

“Yes.” I answer him in a long drawn out whisper.

Only a second seems to past before we were standing in front of my door. Before I could open it he stops me.

“Let me blindfold you.” He whispers.

A Black silk material appears in front of my eyes and covers them before I can even answer.

He leads me inside my room pushing me up against the door as it closes. Pressing his body against mine rubbing his chest across my breasts making my nipples even harder.

His lips touch mine lightly at first. His tongue licking my lips making them part. I moan into his mouth as he plunges his tongue deep inside mine. Hot and wet his tongue slides over mine, mating with it.

He takes my hands and places them above my head holding them in place against the door with one hand. His other hand slides down the side of my body over my hip and down my thigh to slide under my dress. He pulls my knee toward his hip and presses his hard bulge between my legs grinding into my pussy.

“Please.” I cry out as I tear my lips away from his.

Before I know what is happening he has me stripped of all my clothing and lying on the bed. I feel the bed shift at my feet as he moves up between my legs.

His voice fills my head now. The only sound in the room is our heavy breathing.

“Open for me.” I hear his voice echo in my mind.

My legs spread apart wider making me gasp as the cool air in the room moves across the hot wet skin of my pussy.

His moan fills my mind as his hands start to slide up the insides of my thighs. His mouth leaving wet kisses and licks behind as he draws closer and closer. His teasing makes me whimper and my hips arch upwards trying to get his touch, his kisses where I need them most.

“Please.” I cry out in a long moan as his breath touches my wet pussy.

For the longest time he teases me, only letting me feel his hot breath.

Suddenly I cry out. “Yes!”

His tongue slides out and licks me from bottom to top. His fingers slipping between my pussy lips opening me even more as he dips his tongue back in to lick my moist pink flesh, flicking his tongue across the tip of my clit.

He opens me up more as he swirls his tongue around my clit causing it to swell. Then he slides his tongue back down to push the tip into my wet opening. In and out he works his tongue inside me before moving back up to wrap his lips around my throbbing clit and sucking.

My hands once clenched in the covers of the bed now fly to the back of his head to press his mouth closer, making him suck my clit deep into his greedy mouth. The wet sucking sounds of his mouth make me pump my pussy against his face even harder.

Then with a deep growl he sucks on my clit hard and jerks me over the edge. My orgasm cuts through me like a knife. My hips arch up hard from the bed as my fingers tighten in his hair holding him in place as I grind my pussy into his mouth. The sound coming from between my legs get louder as he sucks and slurps my juices down as they flow from me.

His voice seems to be chanting inside my head.

“Cum for me. Cum for me. Cum for me.”

His mouth tears one last cry from me before I finally relax back into the bed. My fingers let go of his hair as my arms fall to my sides.

He slowly works his way upwards from my pussy and over my mound. Leaving a wet trail over my belly as he licks and kisses his way to my breasts.

He starts with soft kisses around the swells of my breasts before kissing the under sides. Working in circles getting closer and closer to my nipples. Finally pulling a deep groan from me as his lips wrap around one nipple flicking it with his tongue and sucking before giving the same treatment to the other.

Back and forth he goes, sucking on each nipple a little harder each time. With every tug of his lips on my nipples shots of pleasure shoot straight down to my clit causing it to swell and throb all over again.

My hands slide into his hair and pull his mouth up to mine for my hungry kiss. Thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth, still able to taste my juices upon his lips and tongue.

I feel his cock rubbing along my pussy. The shaft slides up and down along the slit. As he teases me and spread my juices along his cock he pulls his mouth from mine to slide it over my neck. His tongue licking at my skin just above my jugular.

His voice whispers through my mind. “You’re so sweet and full of life.”

He sucks the skin of my neck into his mouth. His teeth lightly nipping me drawing a small amount of blood, but enough to drive his need to the boiling point.

He puts his mouth back over mine as he presses the head of his cock against the opening of my pussy.

His voice in my mind is filled with a violent need. Screaming out.

“You’re mine!” As he shoves his cock deep inside me. Stretching me so tight. Filling me so full.

Sliding In and out, In and out. Over and over he fills my body with his. Plunging his cock deep into my pussy as he thrust his tongue into my mouth.

His control starts slipping leaving his thoughts and feeling open to my mind. His mouth swallows my groan as the intense pleasure he feels burst through me, his need and his hunger spark my own. My hips start pumping my pussy to meet each savage thrust of his cock, driving him deeper and harder inside me. My fingernails digging into his back as the animal need in him takes over.

His mouth pulls away from mine going straight to my neck to the pounding pulse of my jugular. He sucks on my neck hard drawing my skin deep into his mouth. The tips of his fangs start to slide in popping into my vein.

A hot flash of heat flows from my neck to my pussy causing the muscles inside to clamp down hard around his surging cock making him thrust even harder.

My scream fills the room as the most violent orgasm of my life rips through me. My pussy contracting around him, squeezing and sucking at his cock.

I feel his cock swelling inside me. Hear him growling against my neck as he sinks his teeth in deeper. His hips were driving him faster and faster. Pounding his cock into my pussy.

At last he rams in hard. His cock throbbing deep inside me as he starts to cum. With each throb of his cock his mouth suckles deep from the vein in my neck.

The pleasure he feels runs rampant through my body, my mind feeling every contraction around his cock from my pussy. Every drop of my blood into his mouth flows through me as well. My tongue slides out licking my lips almost like I can taste it.

Then finally as if a curtain has been drop my eyes close under the blindfold. My body weak from the amount of blood he has taken and the orgasm he tore me. My last memory of him is feeling his teeth and cock withdrawal from me.

The next morning I wake with the sunshine streaming through the window. My body sore in so many places from the savage fucking of last night. Suddenly I remember him biting me and taking blood from me. My hand slides up to my neck where I feel the marks from his teeth.

“Oh my god!” I moan out loud as my fingers tenderly touch the wounds.

I turn on my side. My eyes falling on the pillow beside me to find laying there a blood red rose with a card.

I pick up the rose to inhale its perfume. With trembling fingers I see the card reads:

“From your darkest desire,

My lover, I will find you again soon. One night and one taste are not enough to satisfy my darkest need.

Till the last night I arise,

yours forever

Michael”

The End