Darkest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his body on the bed, and she pushed herself up to look at him. “Lay here, on your back.” He indicated the location he wanted her to lay, and she complied, still sobbing softly. Even the gentle pressure of soft sheets felt abrasive to her bottom. He faced her feet and knelt over her face. After she could breathe a little more easily, he angled his cock down and put it in her mouth again. She sucked eagerly, wondering if she could make him cum without fucking her. After all, if he kept shafting her throat, he wouldn’t be able to hold his load back. But he only allowed a moment of sucking before pulling back out. He pressed her breasts together with both hands and fucked the space between them. She felt the weight of his balls on her chin as he stroked. He applied enough pressure to make her squirm, but he ignored the discomfort he caused. She tried to push against his body with her bound hands, but he ignored that as well.

She wondered what would be next, and was horrified again to realize the next step of his plan. He sat back, pressing his ass into her face. He then pulled her hair to force her face into the crack and instructed her to lick his asshole. “No way,” she immediately responded. She tried to pull away from his hands, using her arms to push at his massive body and trying to twist her head out of his grip. “That is just nasty.” He released her hair and she turned her head away, looking at the wall instead of his black ass. Leaving his ass right above her face, he grasped both of her breasts. The massage was firm, but not painful and she ignored the unspoken coercion. Then he twisted both nipples simultaneously, rolling and pinching them ceaselessly and very painfully. “Please, stop. Oh, God, that hurts so bad. Please, please stop.” He did not respond to her pleading at all, and she knew he wouldn’t until she complied with his disgusting demand.

She closed her eyes, moaning in pain and disgust, and moved her mouth to his ass. Her tongue reluctantly found the muscled ring of his anus, passing over it and pressing against it. His hands gentled on her breasts, still massaging, but without the nipple twisting. She tried not to think about what she was doing, licking and pressing with her tongue. After a moment, he reached back again, using his hands to pull his cheeks apart and allow her easier access. She continued the licking, knowing that she could not get away from him, and that he would settle for nothing less than complete cooperation. She alternated licking and stabbing at his asshole, uncertain how it was supposed to be done, but guessing that he was pleased from the soft grunt he occasionally made. He allowed her to continue the unpleasant process for several minutes. When he finally did move back to press his dick against her mouth, she gratefully took the massive cock instead. After all, sucking dick wasn’t that bad, she had discovered.

He used his body to pin her arms down, using his knees to form a cage for her head. Pushing her legs apart, he attacked her pussy with his mouth. By this time, her arousal had completely disappeared. His mouth felt good, though. He used his lips and tongue on her pussy, firm strokes of his tongue making her squirm and twitch. He pushed her legs further back, pinning them behind his arms and exposing her pussy completely. The position helped spread her, and his tongue explored more territory. He allowed her to suck him at the same time, not forcing her to take more dick than she could handle, though. She raised her head to take in more, unable to completely escape when she moved it back down. His cock remained in her mouth the entire time. She enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on her most sensitive flesh, her arousal increasing rapidly. She was even beginning to think that she wanted this massive black cock pushed into her tight, wet pussy.

He spent a long time licking her pussy. She began to feel frustrated, wanting the penetration that would help her climax. With her mouth full of cock, she couldn’t ask for anything, but she knew she would have to have something in her pussy to be able to cum. Even if just his fingers, she needed more. She was nearing the point of begging for it, too. His tongue was expertly stroking the sensitive flesh, and she wanted the release that was just out of reach. When he finally pressed one finger slowly into her dripping pussy, she nearly came. She felt the tiny spasms of her cunt around his finger and wanted more. She knew he felt it too. He rotated the finger around, feeling the walls of her pussy twitch with his slightest movement. He knew she was ready, knew she wanted him to fuck her.

He did not speak to her, and she was relieved that he didn’t make her admit her intense arousal. Instead, he positioned her again, putting her on her knees. She spread for him, anticipating the penetration of her pussy by that massive black cock. He knelt behind her, pushed her legs back together and buried his face in her ass. She felt his fingers pulling her ass apart, and his tongue stabbed at her virgin ass. He licked at her anal sphincter, trying to force his tongue past the muscular barrier. It was a strange feeling, but with her arousal, it was exciting. She gasped and moaned as he tongue-fucked her ass. He spent a moment, and she knew he was surprised by her lack of resistance.

“You ready, Michelle?” Her eyes opened wide as she realized that he knew her name. The question registered, though, and she forgot about the revelation. He rubbed his dick against her pussy, wetting it with her juices.

“Please, don’t hurt me.” She whispered the request. “Please fuck me slow and don’t hurt me.” She knew he heard her, felt the pressure as he force the head into her sheath. Slowly, he sank into her, like a knife through butter. She felt discomfort and stretching, but not the intense pain she would have predicted earlier. As he hit her cervix, she moaned again, feeling full and stretched and completely aroused by the experience. He took several long strokes, and she felt the lubrication increase until she thought that her pussy must be dripping.

He picked up the pace as she got wetter for him, sliding easily back and forth in her tight, wet channel. “Good pussy,” he muttered to her. He gripped her shoulders and pushed the entire length of his cock into her body. She felt the pain then, as he forced three more inches, pushing against her cervix and continuing to apply pressure until she accommodated him. The pain seemed to intensify the experience, though, and she felt the spasms of her cunt around his thick black shaft. She was ready to cum, and a few more deep savage strokes would bring it on. He grasped her breasts briefly, and then moved his large hands to her hips. He thrust into her, pulled out almost completely. He pressed one finger into her ass as he shoved his dick back into her pussy. She climaxed with her face pressed voluntarily into the mattress, his massive black cock deeply buried in her pussy, and his finger stretching her ass. He held her against him, rocking his hips slightly to prolong her orgasm. She screamed for the first time that night, feeling the release washing over her in waves that left her, finally, weak and breathless.

When he allowed her to collapse onto the bed, she closed her eyes and drifted. It wasn’t really sleep, but just a stupor induced by the intense sexual release she had experienced. He got off the bed, and she was aware of him moving in the room. The familiar click and hum of her camera brought her eyes open. He had taken a picture of her, naked and sprawled on the bed. It was the first time that she had been in front of the digital camera without her clothes, but she knew better than to think she could persuade him otherwise. He smiled at her, and she shook her head slowly. “Tell me what you want,” she whispered. It seemed impossible to resist him, as if he controlled her mind as well as her body now.

“On your knees. I want a picture of that ass.” She complied with his command, sticking her ass out toward the camera and spreading her legs slightly. He snapped several pictures of her bottom, from different angles, before crawling back onto the bed behind her. He placed the camera on the bed and took his cock in hand. He rubbed it against her pussy, and she felt the thick head swell just inside of her. Using one hand to steady her hips, he took another picture. This picture would show her pussy stretching around his wide black shaft. He took two more pictures as he entered her, one at the halfway point, and one with the enormous length buried in her. She grunted with the pain of her stretching, the pressure against her cervix.

He dropped the camera again, leaving it in reach. With both hands on her hips, he began fucking her slowly. There was a long pull as his cock slid out of her tight pussy. Then another long stroke, ending with pain and pressure as he forced her to take every single centimeter of his huge black weapon. He plowed relentlessly on, and she tried to suppress the groaning and whimpering as the pain increased with continued assault on her depths. She felt that he would derive more pleasure from her pain, and did not want him to know how badly it was hurting now that her arousal had faded to insignificance. She could even tell that her pussy was becoming dry now, the friction of his prolonged fucking steadily building. Eventually, she felt like he was tearing her open. He continued for several moments, until every tiny movement seemed to cause some pain.

Finally, he pulled the dick from her pussy. “I don’t like dry pussy, bitch.” He smacked her ass firmly once, then rolled her onto her back. He removed the tape from her wrists and checked to make sure the circulation was okay. Amazingly, even after the long time spent bound, there wasn’t a mark on her. Pulling her to a standing position, he touched her breasts and pinched her nipples. Although he didn’t use much force, her entire body was becoming sore and the pain radiated, leaving her breasts feeling hot and tender. “Get your toys and your lubricant out.” When she didn’t move immediately, he pulled her up against his body. “I can still kill you, bitch. I guess you forgot why you’re here.” His voice did not sound threatening, but she felt the fear rise up to replace the exhaustion that was beginning to take over.

She pulled a couple of novelty items out of her top dresser drawer, along with a bottle of water-based lubricant. She did not even stop to wonder how he knew she possessed those items, knowing by now that he had been watching her for some time. She laid them on the bedside table and waited for further instruction. He nodded, picking up the camera again. “Lay back, play with that pussy.” She was reluctant, but complied out of fear of what the consequences might be if she didn’t. “No, just your hands right now,” he said when she reached for the vibrator. He spoke from behind the camera, snapping off a shot of her lying spread open before him. He didn’t protest when she wet her fingers with lubricant, watching silently as she began touching herself.

She felt extremely self-conscious, never having done this for an audience. Closing her eyes, she tried to focus on the feeling of her wet fingers gliding in and out of her sore pussy. Even the most tentative touch kindled pain, and she rubbed her clit to distract herself. Finally, she felt the arousal building. She continued stroking her clit, applying a little more pressure and picking up speed as her excitement increased. She heard the clicking of the camera as he snapped several pictures of her, barely aware of the intimate array of photographs he was collecting. He used the zoom lens to focus on her fingers dipping into the wet tunnel of her pussy, the took another shot that showed the same thing, but included her face and entire body. He reached down and picked up the black plastic vibrator. “All right,” he said, causing her to open her eyes and focus on him. “Suck on this, and keep your eyes open this time.”

She sucked the fake plastic dick, looking into the camera as he took several more pictures. When he nodded, she removed the toy and slowly inserted it into her battered pussy. He smiled now, taking pictures as she fucked herself for his entertainment. He pushed her hand away from the end of the toy, leaving it deep in her as he took over the motion. She felt like a puppet as he thrust the plastic cock into her, rotating it to explore the depths of her vaginal sheath. He pulled it out of her suddenly with an audible squishy sound as her wet pussy surrendered the toy. He immediately dropped the camera onto the bed and pulled her across the mattress to the edge. He shoved his massive dick into her, stretching her to fit the dimensions of a larger shaft once more.

He slammed his body into hers, forcing the pussy he had claimed as his own to accommodate. This was no leisurely sex, but the brutal rape she had feared earlier. Her immediate reaction was resistance, the pain and fear causing her to fight against him. He used her own legs to shield himself from her swinging fists, continuing to plow into her cunt repeatedly. He fucked for several moments, each stroke feeling like he was tearing her open, as she tried begging him for more gentle treatment. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. He pinned her arms finally, using one massive hand to control both of hers. With the other hand, he applied pressure to her throat. When he released her hands, she no longer fought. He spread her legs as far apart as possible, watching as his cock disappeared into the soft white bitch under him. Her moans of pain and her resistance excited him, and he knew he would keep her for a while.

When he finally pulled his cock out of her, he knew she would be sore for some time. He had stretched her to fit the biggest dick she had ever seen, and in the process, gained control of her mind. As he pulled her around so that her head was nearer his cock, she opened her mouth immediately. He fucked her mouth with the same brutality he had used on her pussy. She was barely able to breathe as his massive dick forced its way down her throat. “Now is your chance, bitch.” He spoke between his forceful thrusting, each word delivered as his shaft was buried completely. “You can suck this cock off, just like you begged me to let you do.” His cock twitched in apparent excitement, and she knew the disgusting load would be in her mouth an moment. She tried to push him away, her hands on his thighs. In response, he used both hands to pull her head into his crotch. He held her there for a full minute, the head of his penis blocking her airway until she moved her hands off his legs and even for a few seconds after she stopped resisting. She nearly choked as her lungs re-expanded. He ignored her dilemma, fucking her mouth steadily, until she felt the spasms that signaled his release was occurring. The thick semen flooded her mouth and she gagged on it. He forced her mouth to remain on his pulsating shaft, and she had to swallow the juice of his cock or drown in it. She swallowed several times, his cock filling her mouth. Tears filled her eyes as she thought of the intimacy he had forced on her in the past couple of hours. His dick gradually softened and he released her head.

He lay down beside her, pulling her close to him as if he were being affectionate. She resisted initially, but eventually complied with the unspoken order. He allowed her to turn away from him, and he curled around her body. She felt oddly comforted by the gesture, silent tears slowly streaking her face. The tears stopped finally, her body relaxing and she felt sleep easing over her. The warmth of his body against her back was almost reassuring, and his arm around her body did not feel confining at all. Just before she fell asleep, she heard him whisper in her ear. The words brought her eyes open immediately. He said simply, “You belong to me now.” She did not speak, but he knew she had heard from the new tension of her body against him. “I have pictures to send to everyone you know, unless you agree to be my little whore, for as long as I want you.”

“You raped me, you bastard!” She protested, even knowing that what he said was true. Even as she said it, she realized that none of the pictures would demonstrate that he had forced her. Her hands were free, she would appear to be willing in all of the photographs. And her family, her friends would never accept her apparent compliance with this black man’s sexual conquest of her. He laughed softly in her ear, without speaking. He knew she would put it all together in her mind and accept his terms. What she didn’t know was that it was just the beginning. She could never begin to imagine the things he would have her doing. And each time, he would use her own camera to gain more to use against her and control her. She would learn, though. She would understand eventually that she belonged to him, and that every command must be obeyed to avoid painful consequences. Sometimes, of course, the pain would be given anyway, but she would have to live with that as well.

12