Darkest of the Glowing Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vampire hunters? Are you saying that there are Vampires out there?"

Avery laughed and continued, "Not as many these days. I mostly track down ghosts. As you can imagine most ghosts aren't real. It's not very often that I get to deal with spells and curses."

"You sound excited by this." She didn't sound happy as she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I know that something terrible has happened to you. I'm going to work to fix this."

Something in his voice let Alicia know that he was serious.

After almost an hour Alicia started to feel the wetness building from her pussy.

"I'm starting to feel... you know..."

Avery ran over to the desk and looked back through the strange device.

"Yeah... that energy is definitely surrounding you."

The entire room shook for a moment and Avery looked around as it stopped.

"Does that normally happen at home?" Avery asked.

Alicia shook her head no.

Avery nodded as he said, "We need to go back there so that I can get some information. I need to know what caused the curse."

Both left and soon arrived at Alicia's apartment. None of the lights worked as they tried each of them.

Avery pulled out portable lights and other equipment that he was setting up.

"Hey... is there anything new that you brought in." Avery asked.

"New?" Quickly Alicia remembered and she opened her mouth. After a long pause she closed her mouth again. All the while Avery waited.

"Were you about to say something?"

Once again Alicia opened her mouth but nothing came out. She grabbed Avery by his arm, and pulled him to her bedroom.

"I don't think this is a good..."

Alicia smacked at him, and then pointed at the box with the ribbon.

He looked down at the box and asked, "This is new?"

She nodded. Avery opened the box and looked inside. He then showed Alicia that the box was empty.

Alicia snatched the box from Avery, and looked into it.

"No... it was here!"

"What was?" Avery asked, but Alicia couldn't say anything.

"This is a very interesting curse. Where did you get this?"

Once again Alicia tried to speak, but nothing came out. She ran over to get the receipt and handed it to Avery.

"Mom's Bakery?" Avery read out.

"No!" Alicia shouted out as she snatched the receipt. "This isn't where I was! None of this is right."

Avery took hold of Alicia and sat her down. He attempted to calm her as he said, "Listen, curses can mess with what you are seeing and even your memories. There is no way to know if you even remember everything that happened correctly."

Alicia nodded to him as she slowly started to cry.

"Listen, I'm going to go check on the equipment I've set up so far. I also need to set something up in here... Okay?"

Again Alicia nodded as Avery left the room. She couldn't contain how horny she was, and as soon as Avery was out of the room she was on the bed with her toy in her. Her nightstand was open with the comb glowing inside.

Back in the main room Avery looked over some of the readings.

"This isn't right. Curses aren't like this... this is more like... a... haunting." Quickly Avery went into his bag a pulled out his telescope like device. He looked through to see the swirling red energy all around. Some of the energy would look like what was left over from a humanoid spirit walking around.

"Alicia! It's not a curse!"

Avery ran back to the bedroom and saw Alicia on the bed thrusting herself up at nothing. What was more interesting is that her pussy opened as if a very large phallic object was buried inside. Avery slowly lifted the scope to see the solid back male form thrusting into her. It looked as if it had two large horns. Avery also noticed a stream of golden energy that flowed from the monster to something else. He followed it to the nightstand where an object was inside.

Slowly Avery moved over to the nightstand to see a golden orb with symbols all over it. The creature seemed to be linked to this. It was then that Avery felt the strong hand on his shoulder pull him around. He could see the horned creature even without his device and it lifted Avery from the ground, and threw him into the nearby wall.

He was able to look up from the ground in time to see the creature lift Alicia's legs from the bed, and shove its massive cock into her. It looked like something that no human being could take. It thrust it's body into her over and over all the while Alicia's pussy stretched to inhuman levels to take it.

"FUCK ME! TAKE ME!" Alicia screamed out. Avery doubted that in this context she even understood what that meant. He was wrong when he thought that she was cursed, and it wasn't a ghost. This thing was some sort of evil that was feeding off sex. Alicia had probably been used as a vessel to absorb energy from those men. At this point, she was ready to be absorbed herself.

Avery slowly became weaker. He was probably too close to what was going on, and being drained himself. Avery crawled away as best he could until he found himself in the living room. The yells of sexual bliss could still be heard from the bedroom. It was then that he had an idea.

With new found strength Avery lifted himself from the ground. He got the camera he had on the tripod and was able to move it so that it was facing the doorway to the bedroom. It was the last thing he did as Avery then completely blacked out.

The morning light hit his face and Avery leaned his head up. Everything in the house seemed normal and he looked up to see the camera. He then remember about Alicia.

"Alicia!" Avery yelled out as he jumped from the ground and ran into the bedroom. There was nothing in the room but the furniture, and a messed up bed. No sign of the person who once lived in the apartment. He ran over to the nightstand to see the golden object missing.

The camera was his last option. Avery checked the footage to find that he had in fact gotten a good enough angle to see into the room. Half of the black monster was visible as it pounded into Alicia. Slowly the monster started to get sucked into the woman's pussy. Avery was utterly perplexed by what he saw as this huge black creature completely disappeared into this young girl. Her orgasm sounds echoed throughout the apartment and she eventually became silent.

Slowly she rose from the bed and grabbed something from the other side. As she exited the room the area around her became darker. She stepped right up to the camera and Alicia's eyes were solid white. As she looked at the recording device her face contorted into an inhuman smile. Avery jumped back from the camera and she walked out of it's view. He stopped the footage, and packed his bag. He didn't want to be anywhere near there.

Back at the magic shop the door opened. The old clerk smiled as the white eyed Alicia walked in. She handed the golden orb to the old man.

"Oh yes... you will do very nicely. Come along my dear."

The clerk led her to the mirror where he pulled the cloth away. Alicia wasted no time climbing inside into some other worldly place. The man covered the mirror back up and put the orb back on the nearby table.

"It won't take many more now, and we'll be all done. Then the real fun can start."

12