Darkest Temptations Ch. 03

Story Info
"Have you found her yet?" Dimitri asked on the phone.
2.7k words
4.34
10.3k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you found her yet?" Dimitri asked on the phone.

"Yes sir," the man replied, "We have a clear sighting of her right now."

Dimitri thought for a moment. "Describe what she looks like."

The man paused. "Well, she has dark brown auburn-ish hair."

"Yes go on," Dimitri urged.

"Umm, I'm going to get closer. ... Okay, she's very attractive."

"I know that."

"She has fair skin with clear blue eyes. Her face is very symmetrical and she is very elegant and beautiful."

Dimitri smiled. Yes, she was beautiful. Classy he would say but not if she still had that temper of hers.

"Good, bring her over to the hotel."

"Yes sir."

Dimitri hung up.

He had tried to tell himself that he was only trying to find her because she had seen the killings but something within him knew that he was only lying to himself.

Last night, at the Council Board meeting, when he brought up the killings all the members seemed very shocked. Everyone consented to have an immediate investigation.

Dimitri got up and lay down on his bed. Living in a suite wasn't as bad as he had thought. Everything was close but adequately spaced so that the room didn't seem cramped; he had no need for a kitchen anyways.

A knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," Dimitri said.

A tall man with a black suit walked in with two other men following behind him and a girl in between them.

Dimitri glanced towards them. Yes, that was the girl. She looked delightfully quite angry.

"Good, thank you. You are excused," Dimitri told the men in black.

After they left the room Dimitri sat up and stared at the girl. He noted that he still didn't know what her name was.

As he eyed her he couldn't help noticing her long, slender legs. The same image of having her legs wrapped around his torso popped into his mind again. Dimitri looked away. What was he thinking?

"What do you want with me?" the girl asked.

Dimitri was forced to look back at the girl. "I wanted to interrogate you."

The girl scoffed. "I didn't know that the vampire prime minister of Europe did interrogations in his bedroom."

Dimitri stood up and walked towards her. "I only do interrogations in my bedroom for certain people," he said gently tracing her jawline.

The girl jerked her face away. "Hurry up and ask me questions then."

"I like to take my time," Dimitri replied stepping forward. He wanted to get closer to her.

Meanwhile Alera had no clue why Dimitri had called her to his bedroom. She didn't think he actually wanted to interrogate her but he couldn't possibly be thinking of having sex with her.

"I am serious," Alera said, "What do you want?"

Dimitri looked into Alera's clear blue eyes. "I want to know your name."

Alera paused. "Alera. Alera is my name."

"Mmm," Dimitri commented, "What a beautiful name."

Alera turned away from him and walked over to the opposite side of the room which was near his bed. Wrong move. Within the second Dimitri had Alera pinned down on his bed.

"Get off of me," she demanded glaring into his eyes.

Dimitri his body tense. "I don't think I can," he replied huskily.

Alera pushed him off. For a moment she was in shock. His chest had felt so good against her hands, she had actually wanted to hold him closer. No doubt his body was impressive. She shook the thought from her head.

"I don't care who you are Dimitri Marinescu, prime minister or not. I am not your toy." Alera lifted her chin up to further emphasize her point.

"You really don't care?" Dimitri asked approaching the bed again.

"I don't care."

Dimitri frowned. "You know I think you're missing the whole picture here. Think about this. If you were to be with me even for a little while imagine all the riches and luxuries you would be surrounded with. There is so much that I can offer you."

Alera glared at Dimitri. "Do I look like some money hungry bitch? I don't need you, I don't want you."

"You don't want me?" he asked raising an eyebrow. Now that was interesting. "What if I was your mate?"

Alera nearly fell off the bed. Her? Dimitri's mate? Who was he kidding? "I'm not your mate."

"Mm, but you don't know that do you?" he asked getting onto the bed.

"I'm not here to discuss mating issues with you. I'm not even slightly interested in sleeping with y-you."

Alera could barely finish her sentence. She looked at Dimitri hoping that he didn't hear her stammer. She was wrong. A small grin had appeared on his handsome face.

"Yes, as if I would believe that," he said placing his arms one each side of her body.

Alera didn't dare shift her gaze. Fine, if he wanted to play with her then she would play with him.

Alera sat up and wrapped her arms around Dimitri's neck. She placed a soft kiss behind his ear. Alera felt Dimitri still. At first she thought she had finally got to him but suddenly his lips were on her neck trailing kisses up to her lips. There he kissed her lightly at first but then kissing started to intensify. Alera felt Dimitri's arousal and she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer.

Dimitri groaned. He reached down and started to stroke one of Alera's legs. Fuck, her legs were so smooth, so soft. Dimitri's hand went back up and grabbed Alera's ass. He started to feel the strong need to get her naked.

"Take your shirt off," he muttered to her.

Alera ignored him.

"Take it off," he repeated as he couldn't tear his lips away from hers.

Alera continued to ignore him.

"I gave you your chance," he growled. With that Dimitri's pulled Alera up and ripped her shirt off of her.

Alera gave a small growl. Immediately she reached for Dimitri's shirt.

"Not yet, I want to see you first."

"Yeah right," she brushed off. However her hands only got to where his collar was.

"Don't make me keep repeating myself," he said in a husky whisper.

Alera tried to free her hands from his tight grip but he only them tighter.

Alera gave a small laugh, "You like what you see?" she asked noticing his hot gaze on her breasts.

Dimitri looked up into her eyes. Alera nearly moaned from how sexy he looked. Her eyes scanned over his face, studying every single detail. She noticed a small scar next to his eyebrow. She was pleased with herself that she could see such minuscule details; but then her job did require her to observe such things. Her gaze then lowered to study his lips. Suddenly she saw his fangs start to elongate. Alera froze.

"Get off of me!" she screamed shoving him off of the bed.

Dimitri turned around. When he turned back around Alera noticed that his fangs were gone.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Get me a shirt," she demanded.

Dimitri's eyes paused to stare at the breasts he could have just now been holding.

"Now," she said in a harsh almost cruel tone.

Dimitri didn't bother to scold her for her informal way of speaking to him, he was wrong and he knew it. They hadn't even had sex yet and he wanted to mate with her? Dimitri walked over to his closet and pulled scanned the many shirts he had. Without thinking Dimitri grabbed his white shirt and tossed it to her.

Alera caught it and looked at the expensive material.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked, "What the fuck are you thinking? Are you trying to see my black bra?"

Dimitri was dumbfounded. He had to get a hold of himself. He turned around and this time threw her one of this dark grey-blue button up shirts.

It felt short of the bed.

Dimitri was going to retrieve it for Alera but she commanded him to stay where he was.

Slowly she bent down, unknowingly providing an amazing view of her breasts to Dimitri. Meanwhile Alera kept her eyes on Dimitri the whole time. When she finally picked up the shirt she slowly slipped it on still cautious of Dimitri.

Dimitri let out a sigh and turned around.

"I'm done," Alera called to him. He turned back around.

An awkward silence followed.

"I'm sorr―"

"If you're sorry, I don't want to see you ever again," she told him, "All I know about the deaths is that the five of them were Elders, the one that killed them was an Ancient. He had to be an Ancient."

Dimitri raised an eyebrow. Not bad for a vampire who wasn't in any special investigations units. Wait, Dimitri thought, Perhaps Alera was in some investigation unit. Then had she been playing him the whole time?

"I don't work for anyone if that's what you're thinking Alera told Dimitri almost as if she had read his mind.

"How do you earn a living then?"

"I've blackmailed about seventeen millionaires and demanded thirty plus million from each; I think I'm good to go for the next hundred thousand years."

Dimitri's jaw nearly dropped. "Blackmail? That's very clever."

"I figured I had to do something with my brain, it wasn't that challenging," Alera brushed off.

A knock interrupted their conversation.

"Who the hell would―" Dimitri was cut off.

A woman walked into the room. She was tall and very fit, very beautiful.

"Who is she?" Alera asked Dimitri.

The woman glanced towards Alera. She noticed Dimitri's shirt on the girl and then quickly looked at the bed. Immediately she knew what had happened― the rumpled sheets, the ripped shirt that lay on the floor, the girl wearing Dimitri's shirt.

"Were you cheating?" The woman's voice faltered on the last word.

"Mariah, let me explain," Dimitri protested taking a step forward. He could nearly feel the rage building inside of the woman.

"No, don't come near me!" Mariah screamed losing all previous control.

Alera scoffed.

Both of them turned to look at her. "Dimitri, I didn't know you were like this. What a bastard. I definitely don't want to see you again." Alera peeked back at her shirt; there was no way she could repair that. "Also take this fucking shirt back, I don't want it," she said hurling Dimitri's blue-grey button-down at the bed.

Alera walked over to Mariah. "Give me your shirt."

"What?" Mariah asked.

"Give it to me," Alera asked again, this time glaring dangerously at the woman. If she wouldn't give her the fucking shirt so she could get out of this place Alera knew it wouldn't be long before she would beat the shit out of Dimitri.

Realizing the danger the woman quickly stripped out of her shirt and handed it over to Alera.

"Thanks," Alera murmured. She put it on and moved around. The shirt fit comfortably enough.

Before leaving Alera stole a quick glance into the mirror, she could see her bra. Oh well, Alera thought, better than Dimitri's shirt anyways. As Alera walked towards the door she threw two punches at Dimitri, one in the stomach and the other underneath his jaw.

"Did you have to punch me?" Dimitri muttered.

Alera stared at him. "Don't kid yourself."

Alera stormed out of the room and slammed the door. She also ripped the door handle off the door.

"You're going to have to fix the fucking door handle!" she screamed back at him. Alera threw the handle down at the carpet floor and saw it bounce once then twice.

All she wanted to do was get out of this hotel. The elevator would take at least two minutes; stairs would be faster for Alera.

What was he thinking, Alera thought. If he was in another relationship with a woman why the hell was he trying to sleep with her?

Alera snarled and clenched her fists. She would have to go for a run tonight.

After a few seconds Alera reached the ground floor. She opened the door that led to the lobby, walked through the lobby, and out the main entrance. She took a left, walked down a street and when it was relatively quiet with few cars and people around, Alera broke into a sprint. If she ran fast enough she would be nearly invisible.

As Alera felt the wind whip past her she breathed in the London air. Of all the places she lived and traveled Alera felt that London was her favorite. The capital was so grand and so full of history, even with the vampires. Alera loved history.

She ran for a good ten minutes before she reached her penthouse. Although Alera considered it more of a vacation home, she liked it better than her own home in the US.

Inside Alera climbed the stairs and did a quick check on her phone. She noticed one of her colleagues had called her.

Alera tapped on the contact and the phone dialed to her colleague.

"Alera?" Jessica answered on the other side of the phone.

"Yes Jessica, was there anything urgent?"

"Yes, the President wants you back in D.C. We think we have a tail on Bin Laden."

"What?" Alera exclaimed, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, since we can't send you to where he is because of all the sun and how damaging it would be to you maybe you can help us plot out the task."

"Roger, I'll be there in about two and a half hours."

"See you then," Jessica replied before hanging up.

Alera paused. As the deputy director of the CIA for nearly twenty years there were only a select few who knew of her existence as a vampire within the United States government. It was a job that no vampire in the world could know of. She didn't even want to know what would happen to her if any vampire found out she was working with humans, not to mention letting them know of her existence. To this day Alera still didn't know why she continued to work for the CIA; perhaps it was because she found humans to be so interesting. She did in a way care for them as she had been one herself but after living for more than a thousand years she should have gotten over her past by now right? Oh well, Alera thought, there were more pressuring matters to think of as of now.

Alera called the London Heathrow Airport.

"How may I help you?" a woman answered.

"Can you prepare Jet 05TAUS for me?" Alera asked

"Yes, password please?"

"111664ML."

"Okay, it will be ready in about thirty minutes."

"No problem."

Osama Bin Laden. Ha, Alera thought, finally after nearly ten years of hunting the bloody man down they had found them. It wasn't that she hated the man, but did it really take the CIA ten years to find one sole man? If they had sent her like she offered they would have found the man within the year of the bombing. She knew the language, she could dress as one of them― it was just the skin that was the problem. Alera was too fair; her vampire skin wouldn't be able to take all the sun from where Bin Laden was from.

As Alera started plotting out how the assassination would go, or so she assumed it would be an assassination, she recalled the specialized helicopters the CIA had been building for some time now. After all Alera had funded nearly half of the project.

Alera knew that it would take her an hour or more if she decided to drive to the airport so Alera decided to run.

She opened up her closet and picked out a pair of good running shoes, switched out her black laced bra for a sporty Adidas coral colored bra, a pair of running shorts and a light blue shirt. After she finished changing Alera quickly grabbed the most important things for her traveling use and a new change of clothes and stuffed them all into her training black backpack. Before she left Alera put a hat on and literally tied it right below her chin to keep it from falling off. With that Alera left her penthouse and ran to the airport. She would be there within twenty five minutes.

------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I tried to make this chapter longer, its about twice of the usual length. Enjoy~

Thanks for reading. All comments and feedback are appreciated.

Writingfanatic