DarkFyre Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took every bit of Silmaria's self control to keep from screaming at him to get out. She had to take several moments just to gather her wits and force herself to find some shred of calm. She hated him so much in that moment, she could barely bring herself to even stay in the same room with him.

How dare he! The insufferable prick had no right! This was Master Edwin's place, his pride, and it was the place they'd shared together, been happy together, and spent so much time together. This, above all places, was where she'd grown and learned and loved. And now this young oaf just came in here and presumed to help himself to the books and the desk, ruining it all! He was just...just...

But of course the truth of it was, no matter how much it galled her and she hated it, he did have a right. Silmaria took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, forcing her fists to unclench at her sides. The sudden rushing, then stilling of adrenaline left her shaking. He had all the right in the world. She didn't like the man, but he was Master Edwin's heir, and the now rightful ruler and Lord of House IronWing.

It was a bitter pill to swallow. But she had no real choice. Silmaria reached for the door.

"Wait."

The Gnari girl froze at the word, spoken gently but with unmistakable command. In that single, simple word, Silmaria felt a pinch in her heart, for it reminded her so of her Lord Edwin. He would have said the word just so, and it struck her to her core how similar the word was coming from the son. She couldn't help but obey the command.

She turned slowly to find those eerie, beautiful silver eyes trained on her. His face was serious and solemn, but his eyes were...curious, perhaps? Wondering? It was difficult to read his eyes, but there was something there. He was studying her, considering her closely. The intense gaze made her keenly uncomfortable.

He shut the book he had been reading and placed it aside on his father's desk. "I remember you. The Gnari child that followed my father so often. The servants called you his shadow, or his pet kitten. I remember thinking that an unkind thing to call you, but secretly thought it had the ring of truth to it too."

Silmaria regarded him doubtfully. She had been sure on the few times he visited in her youth that he'd never taken note of her. That he'd noticed her, and remembered her, was even more unnerving than thinking she'd been ignored. She said nothing, having no idea how to reply to him.

Lord Rael continued to watch her. "Tell me. How well do you know my Father's study?"

The Gnari woman stood up straighter; part of her didn't want to so much as speak to him. But despite her distaste for the man, he'd touched on something important to her.

"I know the study better than anyone else," Silmaria said with pride in her voice. "For many years I was the study's caretaker. It was my primary duty. I helped Master Edwin to organize his books and tomes regularly. Even now, I know where most everything is."

"Then you would know where any books my Father had regarding magic would be," Rael replied.

Silmaria's brow furrowed thoughtfully for a moment. "Magic? Yes, I know where those books would be." Then, belatedly remembering the manners expected of her, added "My Lord."

Rael arched a brow at her pronunciation, which was proper and not at all like a commoner or peasant, but he didn't comment. Instead, he said, "Do you have any other duties requiring your immediate attention?"

Silmaria hesitated. She could lie and say yes. She sensed he would release her if she did, and he seemed preoccupied with something so he probably wouldn't inquire into her other duties to catch her in the lie. As much as she was reluctant to have anything to do with him, she knew at some point she would have to serve him. Besides, magic...that was some unusual reading, to be sure. She had to admit, she was intrigued.

"No, my Lord. The study was my assigned duties for the day."

"Very good," Rael nodded. "Do you think you could find those tomes for me? I've need of them."

Silmaria at last stepped further into the room. She moved closer, careful and skittish at first as she approached him, looking all the world like a nervous cat, but as curious as one as well. She leaned forward, looking over the tomes on the desk. Her hair fell forward in a tumble of midnight curls, clashing with the whites and oranges of her pelt.

She pushed her dense mane distractedly out of the way. "These are the books on Magic you've found so far?"

Rael shook his head and gave a wry smile. "These are my attempts at finding the books on Magic. So far I've not had very much success."

Silmaria nudged through the books. He was certainly right about that much. After examining the books on the desk, she stacked the books together, keeping one apart. "That one is a book on traditional Sorcery and Magic of the Orinthian people. The rest of these are more about myths and tales than any real Magic. I can fetch the other tomes I know of if you'll give me a few moments, my Lord."

"Very good," Rael nodded. He rose and began to gather the volumes she'd stacked to the side.

"I can put those away, my Lord," Silmaria said, feeling a twinge of possessiveness.

"It's all right. I can take care of them. I remember where they go. I'll put them away, while you focus on finding the books."

He rose, gripping his walking stick with one hand while he gathered several large, heavy books with his free arm, balancing them as if they weighed nothing. Silmaria pursed her lips unconsciously and remained silent, unhappy, but fetched the books he required.

Both of them finished their tasks and met back at the table. Silmaria had found a half dozen or so volumes of research and lore on the practical magic, rituals, and spiritual powers of various sects and cultures.

"Very good," Rael nodded as he picked up one of the thicker books and ran his hand slowly along the leather bound cover.

"Master Edwin was just starting to collect these books before..." Silmaria began, but left the rest unsaid. "He said it was very hard to obtain texts regarding magic. Most sorcerers and mages guard their secrets very closely. But he was pleased with these. Some of these tomes are very old."

"I see. Thank you for gathering them. I will be very careful with these books."

Silmaria nodded slowly, watching him as he placed the books carefully side by side, arranging them upon the desk in order of size. "Why are you researching Magic? You don't seem the type to be taken with enchantments and parlor tricks."

Rael looked up at her, meeting her strange eyes with his own unique ones. After a moment he gave a wry smirk and said, "Don't I, though? I've always had a secret fascination with the mystical. I have robes for when I'm feeling in the mood and everything."

It took Silmaria a moment to realize he was joking. Her immediate reaction was a mix of irritation and, for reasons she couldn't explain, embarrassment. "Well. If that is all my Lord requires, I have duties elsewhere."

Rael's brow furrowed. He stared at her for an uncomfortable moment, then at last said, "Yes, of course. Thank you for your assistance, Silmaria."

Silmaria's mouth opened and then shut hastily. How in the hells did he know her name? She hadn't told him, and she certainly didn't believe he remembered from his few visits during his youth. Now she was totally uncomfortable and confused. He made her head spin, confounding and infuriating her despite not actually doing anything at all wrong. She had to get away from him. The Gnari servant muttered a "my Lord", dropped the most graceless curtsy she'd ever done, and all but ran from the room.

Rael sat at his Father's ornate writing desk and stared after the fleeing woman, feeling more than a bit perplexed. More than a lot, even. "Well done, Rae. You're first time speaking to a woman who wasn't in a uniform or mail in the god's know when, and you scare her away just by talking to her. You haven't lost you're touch at all, it seems."

And now he was talking to himself.

Rael sighed, scrubbed a hand roughly through his thick copper hair, and stood to stretch. He had been faking a limp and placing his weight unevenly when he stood for so many weeks now that it was starting to make him limp in actuality.

He sat back down and picked up the unusual arrow meant to end his life, and turned it absently in his hand, his fingers cursorily tracing over the etching of runes. His eyes drifted back to the door unbidden. There was something different about the Gnari woman, strange and fascinating, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was.

But, of course, he had more important things requiring his attention. The unexpected task of rebuilding his House weighed heavy on him. His people deserved to be properly cared for, and he certainly wasn't about to be the one to let his House degrade into obscurity and ruin. He would rebuild and renew his estate and bring honor to his House and a better life for his folk.

And then, of course, there was the matter of the arrow in his hand, the magic tied to it, and the people who wanted him dead. He still didn't understand the means arrayed against him. The arrow seemed deadly enough; if some hidden archer were able to put an arrow through his chest, why bother with the strange magic tied to the arrow? It seemed unnecessary and extreme. Extravagant measures for a simple Knight Captain, regardless of how talented he may be.

Rael was sure that the strange magic tied to the arrow was the key to finding the assassin. It couldn't be a common spell. And if he found the assassin, maybe he could find who hired him.

He took up one of the books and opened it. He didn't consider himself much of a scholar, but his Father had instilled in him early that a good Knight and Commander of men must be well read to keep his mind sharp.

If Father were here now, he would have known exactly where to look. Father had always been wise and well learned. Not for the first time, Rael wished Lord Edwin were still with him to advise him. He had spent much of his life away from his Father, but he nonetheless admired the man and had always valued his counsel and guidance.

But he was not. Rael was alone, and he must find answers to this mystery alone. He would not let these assassins go unpunished, nor their masters. Gods willing, the answers he sought would be in one of these books.

Lord Rael turned his attention back to the books on his Father's desk, and putting all other distractions aside for a time, he began to read.

***

It was a fuzzy, indistinct sort of night. The sky was big and dark, stretching out in a black, moonless nothingness broken sporadically by pinpricks of starlight outside the great big glass window of the study looking out to the north reaches of the Dale, unseen in the night.

The study was near as dark as the sky, with only a few candles lit to give a soft glow to the otherwise shadowy room. The light was more than enough for Silmaria to see by, but her eyes were shut so it hardly mattered. A soft, shuddering breath trembled from between her barely parted, soft lips. The tips of her breasts were hard and aching, her thick nipples stiff from exposure to the cool air. She hardly noticed. The roundness of her lush ass rested on the cool, smooth top of Master Edwin's desk.

The warm, thick honey of her cunt seeped down her slit to pool at the crack of her ass. She had the brief guilty thought of making a mess on her Master's desk. Then Master Edwin's tongue slid firmly up and down the length of her slit, tasting her slick pink flesh before his lips closed around the stiff little swelling of her needy, sensitive clit, and all thoughts fled from her mind in a barely muffled shriek of pleasure. He sucked firmly, his lips pulling and tugging on the bundle of pleasure as his tongue circled it, lapping and flicking and sending bursts of ecstasy jolting through her body, radiating outward from her weeping cunt.

Silmaria's legs were spread wide, her limber young body open and offered up to her dear Master's pleasure and desire. She reached up, her hands slipping over the supple, rounded flesh of her breasts, restless and searching, needing to touch something, anything, unable to be still. She caught her nipples between slender fingers and tugged them, sharply, gasping as her back arched, the little sting of sharpness as ever giving focus to the overwhelming haze of unfocused need that was her Stirring.

Her hips lifted, circling sensually against Master Edwin's mouth. The older Human gripped her widely spread thighs. His hands were strong and weathered and scarred from a lifetime of serving as a warrior. His grip was firm, controlling and guiding her body as his tongue worked at her slick pussy, attacking her clit aggressively, insistently, drawing her orgasm out in no uncertain terms, demanding her to cum and give up her pleasure.

She complied, readily and with abandon, screaming and bucking and near weeping with the intensity. Her release exploded and rushed like the sweetest burning fire through every neuron in her body, leaving her shaking like a leaf in a storm. The only thing keeping her grounded to her sanity was staring down with eyes watery and wide, to see Master Edwin's focused blue gaze staring up from between her shapely spread eyes, his approval and satisfaction shining in his eyes even as he pushed her even higher, his mouth sucking hard at her clit as his rough fingers thrust firmly into her spasming cunt.

Abruptly then, everything shifted. The study faded away, and Silmaria was in Master Edwin's room. There was a storm outside, rain coming down in a deluge that would have been deafening if it weren't drowned out by the frequent clap and crackling boom of thunder. The only light came from a single candle set on a bedside table, and the exploding flashes of lightning racing across the sky, forking and arching and forming intricate white serpents coiling and dancing through the black heavens.

Silmaria was on her belly, pressed into the mattress by Master Edwin's weight on top of her, her firm round ass arched up as he pounded roughly into her. His thick cock speared into her tender pussy over and again, stretching her cunt wide open as she screamed and moaned and whimpered his name into the sheets and pillows. He'd been fucking her for what seemed like forever and her flesh was stinging and sore and alive where his hands gripped her so tight or his nails raked firmly along her glossy pelt. She took everything he gave, eager and compliant. She was his, his plaything, his little puppet on a string and she would dance whatever dance he commanded gladly.

One strong, capable hand circled under her writhing body to clutch one of her heavy breasts, squeezing and kneading, his fingers sinking into her pliant flesh as his wonderful cock plunged in and out of the welcoming wet warmth of her body over and again. His pace was powerful and demanding and his throbbing length hit all the most perfect spots inside her with every deep, lunging thrust. It was beautiful, and wicked, and earthshattering and soon Silmaria was lost yet again, screaming and quivering, her body thrashing and wriggling but he had her pinned so deliciously to the bed she couldn't move and could barely breath and he was hot and heavy on top of her and that only made her cum all the harder. Her upraised haunches quivered as she came, her body taut as a bowstring as her pussy milked and squeezed rhythmically at her Master's plunging length.

Master Edwin hammered and fucked her right through her orgasm, his cock thrusting deep into her core, sliding through the slick, gripping passage of her pussy even as she came violently. Silmaria gasped, sobbing, his pace making her orgasm extend into another, and another, and soon she was squirting all over the bed, a hot, sticky spray of girlcum splashing in silky slick streams from her cock-stuffed slit.

A moment later, she was on her back, shaking and twitching, her legs sprayed out wide in the mess she'd just made as Master Edwin's thick cock pressed past her panting lips and thrust deep, working its way down her talented, tight throat. Silmaria moaned, shuddering yet again, her pussy clenching on emptiness as she responded to the taste, a heady mix of the taste of her Master's flesh and the sticky-sweet coating of her own cunt juices. Her muffled moans and whimpers came even as she began to bob her head up and down that hard, throbbing length of flesh, reveling in the taste of their joining.

Master Edwin's cock was filling her airway, choking her and gagging her even as she pushed forward to try to get him even deeper, her lips pursed and struggling around the base of his cock. As her mouth worked up and down her Master's shaft her tongue swirled and licked, running firmly along his meat as she gave all of herself, every scrap of her energy and ability and lust focused on pleasuring the man that meant the world to her. She slurped, loud and wet, and the taste of his flesh and her juices combined made her mouth water until saliva ran in rivulets down her chin, and she gave her Master the sloppy, hungry cocksucking he deserved.

Silmaria couldn't help it any longer. She reached down between her supple, strong young legs and plunged her fingers into the hungrily gripping hole of her cunt. She looked up, to gaze upon her Master with adoration and servitude and love, as she felt him go rigid and shove deep to finally give Silmaria her desperately needed reward.

And then she froze in horror. Master Edwin had changed. In the darkness, his lean, solid, fit form was bigger, taller, broader, more muscular and defined. The lightning outside writhed across the sky. In the flash, she stared up at that beloved faced, and saw instead the face of his son staring down at her with eyes too intense and serious and knowing. The cock in her mouth jerked, and burst, cum spraying thick and hot and creamy, spurting down her throat in generous ropes. It choked her and flooded her mouth, and Silmaria wasn't sure if the seed on her tongue tasted of the father, or the son.

***

Silmaria woke, shaking, laying in the room surrounded by the deep breathing and soft snores of her fellow serving women. Her heart beat violently, leaping in her chest as her sensitive eyes and ears strained in alertness for a moment. Then she curled into a ball under the covers, buried her face into her pillow, and wept. The dream left her overwhelmed, distraught and frightened and confused and full of an unexplained shame and self-loathing.

And even then, her traitorous body won out as it always did, so shamefully aroused by her dream that her thighs squished when they rubbed together. Her hands slid down between her legs and she frantically plunged three fingers into her sopping sex as her other hand found her clit and roughly pinched and rubbed at it.

She hated herself intensely in that moment, but her flesh would not be denied.

Her sobs were muffled into her pillow. She tried fervently to forget that last moment of her dream, even as she recklessly gave in to her needs, remembering.

***

Please send all comments and critiques. All feedback is welcome! I hope everyone enjoys how things are progressing, and continue to read as the plot thickens!

12