Darkling Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked in rhythm to an on-going chant. Muscles flexed. The chanted words came out in gasps. The women touched themselves, and the men thrust upward.

Darkling placed Simone on the pile of robes, soft and warm. He kneeled between her thighs. His cock bobbed. He lowered himself over her and pushed the head inside.

Simone raised her knees, and pushed her hips upward.

Darkling's grin tightened her belly.

She lowered her hips, and then pushed up again, fucking just the head of his cock.

A loud moan announced another orgasm. Darkling's cock grew.

Simone grabbed Darkling's arms and tried to pull him closer.

His wings fluttered, but he remained kneeling where he was.

She rose up and down in a futile attempt to entice his cock into her.

He circled his hips, slowly.

She moaned in frustration.

He thrust once, twice, and a third time to the hilt, and then retreated until his cock head threatened to pop out of her.

Her cries echoed into the chanting.

Darkling laughed, but it was a dark, aroused sound that made Simone's toes curl.

Another orgasm, and Darkling's head tossed back. His wet cock bounced.

The chanting picked up in pace, now accompanied by the rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh.

The current man fucking the woman at the altar grunted with each thrust.

Darkling plunged his cock deep inside Simone's twitching pussy. His low growl made her thighs tremble. His chest pressed against her breasts. His shoulders strained with the pressure of his moving wings.

Simone curled enough to grab his hard ass. It flexed beneath her fingers. His cock slid in and out of her pussy, and rubbed against whatever was inside her that caused excitement. She moved with him, quaking with an approaching climax that would rip the world apart.

Another shout of triumph sounded from the altar, and the ridge of Darkling's cock head rubbed hard against that place again.

Simone had no control of movement left. She undulated, writhed, grabbed Darkling's ass, scratched him, bit his chest, and then stiffened. Poised at the threshold, she stared into his darkened eyes and knew he somehow kept her from her climax. She made animal noises.

The chant crested into carnal howls. Orgasmic energies slammed into Darkling, and his cock stretched Simone's pussy walls. His cock ceased to slide back and forth. It slammed deep inside, retreating only enough to rub against that place inside her, and then slammed inward again. His balls slapped her bouncing ass. Dark wings created a gale of wind, and then lifted them both from the ground.

Darkling turned them so gravity forced her down onto his cock, and he shoved her body up and down with powerful arms. His wings kept them aloft.

Simone's orgasm ripped through her like lightening, followed by the thunder of Darkling's climactic roar. Hot seed jetted into her inflamed pussy. She writhed on it, impaled through her very soul.

#

Darkling managed to avoid slamming into the ground when his wings curled with his climax. Simone sat on top of him, and his half-hard cock remained embedded inside her pussy. Another orgasm from the line of men at the altar shot more power into him, and his cock trembled. He sensed Simone's pain. Sore and almost crippled from the constant activity, she still craved his cock.

Of course she did. He was a god, was he not? But he had no wish to cripple her for life.

He gently set her aside, wrapped one of the gray robes around her, and lifted her into his arms. A short flight sent them to another time, another place, and he set her on his bed. Dark walls surrounded them. Silence coursed through the air in palpable form.

"Simone," he said to waken her, for she'd fallen into sleep in his arms.

She opened her eyes and gazed at him like a trusting child.

He smiled. Her pain diminished here, in this sacred place. Her body would heal completely, given a few more minutes.

She stretched, languid, and the robe slid away from her like water. Her pale breasts bobbed. Rose-colored nipples hardened as she gazed at him. The soft swell of her belly curved down toward the ink-black triangle of her pussy. She rolled, and the flex of her ass muscles drew him to touch her.

He folded his wings into place and stretched out beside her. His hands roamed over her curves, claws carefully retracted to avoid injury. He touched her pussy, and tried to sense her pain. It was gone, so he caressed her clitoris with a single finger. Leaning, he used his tongue to soothe the pink skin surrounding her clitoris, and then gently suckled the little nub while his fingers penetrated into her pussy.

He massaged the soft mass of nerves and tissue deep inside that would lend to her arousal.

Simone raised her leg and turned to give him more access. "Yes," she hissed, and thrust back and forth against his mouth and hand.

Darkling's cock brushed the soft cloth beneath them. He pulled away.

"Don't stop." She sounded agitated.

"But the night has not ended, and I feel the need for more traveling." Grinning, he picked her up again and placed her on her feet. He wrapped the robe around her, and lifted her into his arms like a child.

She laughed. The pure joy in her tone sent bolts of arousal through his belly. "More bonfires?" she asked.

"Perhaps something a bit different." He stretched his wings and took them through time and space, landing on a paved street in the shadows of an electric light overhead. He set Simone on her feet and waited for her to become accustomed to the surroundings. "I have healed your pain," he told her softly. "I will do so again if you request."

She nodded. "I thank you, Master."

Turning, he put his hand beneath her chin. "No one is your master, Simone. You are always free to go home."

The swift panic in her eyes told him she didn't want to leave him. "Only if you wish me to leave," she whispered.

"Then remain with me." Smiling, he gestured toward the houses that lined the street. Small ones ran and laughed, darting from house to house. Pumpkins stood on porches, carved with faces both ghoulish and comedic. "The children wear costumes," he explained as a white, ghostlike figure ran by with a bright orange basket in its hand. "This culture has moved past magic into science, and does not believe in evil spirits. The bonfires of the ancients have long passed from this world."

"Why does that make me saddened?" she asked, grasping his hand in hers.

"It is a death of sorts, and deaths make mortals feel their own mortality." He smiled again, and led her down the street. On the corner stood a small home filled with lust. It was this, which had drawn him out of time. The darkened porch held flickering jack-o-lanterns, but no child approached. Cold, autumn wind rattled dead leaves along the cement walkway.

Simone walked alongside Darkling as he climbed to the porch and entered the building without knocking. A semi-dark room held figures swaying to music. Odd lighting revealed a couple engaged in a passionate kiss on a sofa. A large chair held a man and woman in an embrace. No one protested Darkling and Simone's entrance.

Darkling led Simone to the sofa and pulled her down to sit beside him. He settled an arm around her shoulders and felt her trembling. "Do not be frightened, little mortal."

"I am cold."

Darkling sent heat through the room and waited for the effects of his presence to manifest. Simone's small hand worked its way between the folds of his cloak and grasped his cock. Soon, the kissing couple beside them on the sofa began to remove clothing. The woman on the chair writhed against the man. The dancers moved closer together.

One woman, dressed in this culture's version of a witch's hat and broom, straddled the broom and rubbed her cunt along the handle. Another woman kneeled in front of her dancing partner and pulled her partner's cock from within the sheet wrapped around him. Her tongue danced in rhythm to the music.

Clothing drifted to the floor. Naked men and women pressed together, rubbing cocks and pussies in carnal measure. Soft moans added to the music.

Simone's hand stroked Darkling's extended cock. He opened his cloak, and Simone kneeled between his knees. Her warm lips surrounded the head, and her small teeth nipped. Darkling grinned at the escalating orgy.

A longhaired man shoved a petite woman against the wall and held her up with his hands beneath her ass. She raised her legs, and cried out when he plunged his hardened cock into her cunt. His ass muscles flexed with each thrust.

Simone stood, and the gray robe tumbled from her shoulders. Her nipples looked dark in the dim lighting.

Darkling reclined back on the sofa and scooted his ass forward. His wings cramped, so he stretched them along the back of the sofa. His cock, darkened and almost fully aroused, pointed lazily upward.

Simone straddled him, and rubbed the head of his cock against her clitoris.

Behind her, the broom-straddling witch, now wearing only her hat, lowered the broom to allow another woman to climb aboard, facing her. The two rubbed against the broom handle while kissing and caressing each other.

The couple next to Darkling on the sofa rearranged themselves so the man was behind the woman while she held to the arm of the couch. He drove into her with a grunt, and the couch rocked.

Simone slid her pussy onto Darkling's cock. A hand snaked around waist and twirled over her clitoris. She gasped. The man behind her grinned at Darkling, who grinned back. Simone bounced, and her breasts bounced with her.

An orgasm shot power into Darkling's cock, and then another. Then three of them in quick succession. He arched upward, and Simone grabbed his shoulders. She circled her ass so his cock stirred her insides. The man behind her thrust his cock against the crack of her ass and kept his fingers moving. Darkling reached around her, grabbed the man's cock, and stroked it with a swift, even hand. The man looked startled for a second, but then his head leaned back and he moaned. His climax shot seed at the middle of Simone's back, and she growled.

Darkling laughed buoyantly. Mortals had so much lust all bottled up inside their bodies. Another orgasm handed him power as the broom riders howled.

Darkling picked Simone up, and turned her on his cock so she faced outward. She leaned back against his chest as a woman with white-blonde hair kneeled in front of them. A rough tongue ran over Darkling's hanging balls and up to Simone's clitoris. Darkling held to Simone's hips and thrust in and out in rapid strokes. The kneeling woman spread her legs as a man approached her from behind.

The reclining chair now held three people. Two women licked and sucked the man's purpling cock like a piece of candy. The women rode his legs, rubbing gleaming wet pussies with abandon.

Darkling's cock swelled past all known proportions. Simone's pussy contracted, and heated moisture flowed around his shaft. He stood, lifting her off his erection, and placed her on the sofa. Gasping, she stared at his cock. He smiled, and ran a gentle finger over her cheek to brush away a dark tendril of hair. "Rest for a moment, Sweetness," he said, and kissed her lush lips.

Turning, he stretched his wings wide. The fucking couples stared, but kept moving in the age-old manner of creation. Darkling's cock curved slightly upward, gleaming with Simone's juices. Power streamed through the room toward him. He absorbed it, and turned back to Simone. "The sun will arise soon, and I will not be able to take you home."

"I do not wish to go home." Soft, there was a slight sense of supplication in her tone.

"Where do you wish to go?"

"With you."

For a long moment, he studied her. Her breathing had returned to normal. Her breasts drew his senses, and the ink-dark triangle between her pale thighs. "You will be stranded then, with only me for company until this night next year."

"I will be happy."

He picked her up, leaving the robe on the floor. "I will keep you, then." He lifted her until she straddled his hips with her legs. His cock sank deep into her soft heat. "Hold on tight," he whispered, and lifted them with his wings as he changed the time and place surrounding them. Home, he flew, to the womb that held him secure.

Simone clung to him, and circled her hips to create friction against his cock. He fucked her with hard thrusts as they flew.

Dark walls surrounded them again, and silence. Nothing could penetrate this place. The beginning of the world lay in this chamber. Darkling circled down to the bed, still thrusting. He kissed her lips, mauled her mouth with his tongue.

Beneath him, on the bed, she stretched her legs. He slowed his thrusting to a gentle, soothing rhythm that rocked her breasts up and down with each movement. His entire body relaxed. Only the hard insistence of his cock remained tense. Tendrils of arousal curled and uncurled through his nerves.

Simone opened her dark, sultry eyes.

Darkling buried his face in her hair. Her pussy suckled his cock like a newborn. Her hands caressed his skin. Soft sighs of passion brushed at his hair. She kissed his ear, nibbled at his throat.

He reached down, grabbed her beneath her knees, and pinned her body to the bed. Very slowly, he slid his cock in and out of her tight, swollen pussy. His wings moved in rhythm. For the very first time that evening, sweat cooled his brow.

Simone's head thrashed on the pillow, and her fingers grasped his shoulders. Her pale body, bent beneath him, tried to hasten his thrusts. The tremble of her thighs increased.

Each thrust sent a bolt of lust through each of Darkling's nerves, but he kept to the gentle pace. His cock looked dangerous, slicked and moving without pause into her body. Her breasts circled with gentle rhythm. Her eyes, wide and dark, drew him into her gaze as if he fell into the void.

She shuddered, and something exploded deep in her eyes. Her pussy rippled. Her body tensed, and then released.

Wave after wave of orgasmic power pushed against and into Darkling's soul. He shifted his grip on her legs and pounded the fulcrum of her body. His voice echoed from the high ceiling in nonsense syllables.

The piercing, lust-filled quality of her scream jerked his muscles. He arched his back and his thrusting changed to short, hard strokes. Faster and faster he moved, until, with one last jerk, he pulled his cock almost out of her clutching pussy, and then slammed back in to the hilt.

Seed poured through his shaft and into her body. He shuddered and wrenched his cock up again, and then down. The spasms blended into one long eternity of bliss. He rammed in and out, as if forcing his seed even deeper inside her.

Arms trembling, he opened his eyes to gaze down at her face.

She smiled, mysterious and soft.

Darkling lowered his body until he could kiss her. Soon, a new world would spin through time.

12