Darkling's Ch. 2

Story Info
Now in his office.
1.5k words
4.06
17.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in James' office now, after doing everything we had needed to.. I stood, quietly. For some reason, I felt like the innocent little girl who knew nothing about sex.. who didn't want sex.. and just wanted to go home. Perhaps it was the look in James' eyes. James was surely playing this up.. and so was I.. He chuckled. "Good girl. Now just stay that way. You might just enjoy this!" He lifted my shirt up, uncovering my sore tits. He licked his lips hungrily, and began to devour my bra-clad boobs. I turned my ahead away and shut my eyes tightly, trying to ignore his teeth and tongue on my bare flesh. I was horrified at what was happening in my mind, but my body was becoming excited. He lifted my bra up, totally exposing my breasts. My hands began clenching the sheets; damn my body for reacting this way! I didn't want this...I wasn't ready! But the burning wetness I felt between my legs said otherwise...

After my tits were red from his attentions, he made his way down my flat stomach, leaving a trail of wetness with his tongue. My body let out a sigh, and I could feel his sinister smile against my skin. He traced circles around my belly button as his hands undid the button and zipper on my jeans. He lifted my hips up with little effort; my body was like jello to his touch. He slid my jeans down my long legs, and my underwear quickly followed. I felt violated, but at the same time extremely turned on. I noticed the approving gaze he was giving my pussy - I kept it almost completely shaved, with a small patch of hair at the top. He pulled me to a standing position beside the bed none-to-gently, pulling my shirt completely off and disposing of my bra. I stood before him completely naked. "Take off my shorts." he demanded. He pushed me down to my knees and I timidly raised my hands to the waistband of his underwear. I hooked my thumbs around the elastic and slid them down slowly, fear and a little excitement causing my hands to tremble. His cock sprung out of it's confinements, standing straight up just inches from my face. He had told me that he was about 8 inches long and 2 1/2 - 3 inches wide, but I knew he was bigger than that. The bulbous head was three shades of purple and throbbing from his massive erection.

"Take it in your mouth..." he whispered, pushing his hips toward my face. I clamped my mouth shut, my instincts taking control. He forced the head on my lips, but I refused to open my mouth. Suddenly, I felt a pain sear through the back of my head - he had reached behind me and yanked a handful of my hair. I cried out in pain, giving him enough time to shove his cock deep into my mouth. I gagged and almost bit down, but I caught myself in time. He was choking me, but I knew he would not pull out, so I forced myself to relax. He grabbed the back of my head and forced my face up and down his long, thick shaft. I was totally pleased, it's not often he actually takes charge and does this. He was plunging his dick in and out of my mouth, face-fucking me for all he was worth. He quickened his pace, and I just knew that I was going to throw up if he forced himself any farther down my throat. I felt his body begin to tense and with one final thrust, he shoved all 10 inches down my throat.

"Oh Jesus...oh fuuuuuuck..." he moaned as his body jerked violently, his cum shooting down my throat. "Swallow it all bitch!" he whispered, as if I had any choice. He held his body still, his cock still deep in my throat, my nose pressed against his stomach. Just when I thought I was going to suffocate, he slid his member out of my mouth with a sickening "plop". I fell forward, gasping for breath, coughing and gagging. He fell across the bed, chest heaving. "Now that was the best blowjob I've ever had, Raquel."

The room was silent save for the sounds of our breathing for a few seconds, until he climbed off the bed and picked me up off the floor. He threw me onto the bed unceremoniously, my ass on the edge and my feet on the floor. He kneeled down between my legs and dived into my hot snatch. The feel of his tongue on my pussy was incredible. My body began to squirm beneath his touch, and I could feel my juices flowing freely down my legs. He sucked on my lips, slid his tongue in and out of my hole and breathed lightly on my clit, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. My hips began to rock up and down, and he wrapped his arms under my legs, resting his hands on my hips. He positioned himself so that his tongue was deep inside me and his nose was resting lightly on my clit, so that every time I moved a tingling jolt shot through my body. "Oh Goddddddddddd..." I moaned. He withdrew his tongue and shoved a finger up my cunt. I was caught by surprise and let out a squeal. He worked his finger in and out, then shoved another in. I had finger-fucked myself in the past, but his fingers were much larger than mine, and my pussy walls were stretching around them. The pain was intense, but it felt so good. I began to ride his fingers, my juices pouring down his hand. He was still licking and sucking my pussy lips, teasing my clit, holding me right at the edge of orgasm.

"Please...oh please..." I cried.

"Please what?" he asked innocently, still sliding his fingers in and out of me.

"Please...oh God...please make me cum!" I choked out the words. This was all the encouragement he needed. He removed his fingers from my sopping snatch and in one fell swoop, he buried his cock inside my steaming hole. I felt my cherry burst and cried out in pain, but it only lasted a brief moment. It was replaced by an electric sensation coursing through my veins as I instantly began to climax. "Oh fuck yesssssssss!" I said as he began to pound fervently. I could feel his balls slapping my ass. My pussy was stretched to the max.

"Christ you're tight!" he said hoarsely. My back arched as my body was wracked by yet another orgasm. He wanted to go deeper, so he pulled me up to a sitting position, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and held me tight to him, his cock pushing against my stomach. I thought I was going to die from the intense feelings shooting through my entire body. My fingernails dug into his shoulders as he began to walk around the room, causing his cock to bounce ever so slightly. His mouth encompassed my tits, nibbling and sucking, sending me over the edge for the third time. The exertion of holding me up and fucking me at the same time soon took it's toll, and he walked back over to the bed. This time he laid down, keeping me on top.

"Ride my dick baby!" he said lustily. I placed my hands on his chest to hold myself up and I used my legs muscles to slide myself up and down his thick shaft. I leaned forward slightly so that my clit rubbed against his skin as I rode up and down. He played with my swinging tits as I impaled myself again and again. He was ready to cum, so he flipped us over and shoved himself into me with renewed force. I thought for sure that he was going to rip me wide open. He pushed his cock into me harder and harder, his hands clutching my breasts in a death-grip. With a thunderous groan, he buried himself to the hilt and his body tensed, his seed pumping into me. He rode his orgasm through to the end, stream after stream of hot goo pouring down my love canal. This caused me to cum once again, my pussy clamping down on his rod, pumping him dry. When we were both finished cumming, he collapsed on top of me, crushing my tender flesh, his dick amazingly staying so hard inside me. I had never felt anything so intense.

"That was amazing." he whispered in my ear as he began to kiss and lick my face and throat. He caressed my body as my breathing returned to normal. I finally looked him in the eye, and this time I didn't see the frustration or the anger. But the look of lust was still there, and I knew that this would not be the last time this happened.

The thought of his massive cock buried inside of me sent another bolt of fire between my legs, and I knew it was going to be a long.. long.. long night...