Darkness

Story Info
She's forced to have sex with a group.
1.7k words
222.2k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDVine
DDVine
2 Followers

Jessica meets Jim in a bar and they chat and hit it off they take each others numbers and decide to meet for coffee. Jess plays a little hard to get when Jim phones her she pretends to have other plans. After the 3rd time she agrees to meet him for coffee. She arrives at the pub at 7 and looks and sees Jim is not there yet so she takes a seat at the bar and waits for him. She orders a white wine. Her phone rings and it's Jim he is stuck in traffic and he is going to be late. She tells him not to worry. He tells her to meet him at his place and they can get aquainted. She agrees and takes the address from him. On the drive to his apartment she starts to get nervous and not sure whether she should of done this. But thinks what the hell and parks outside the apartment building. It looks very nice and she opens the door and walks up the stairs she stops outside the door and there is a note it says to come inside.

Jessica opens the door and enters the room. The door closes behind her. The room is so dark she tries to find the switch for the light but can't find anything. She hears something move in front of her. "Hello, Jim are you there?" but silence is the only thing she can hear and the occasional shuffling. She tries to feel around but there is nothing nearby as she moves into the room she trips over something and lands on a table or chair. The fall winds her and as she gasps for a breath, something pulls her hair back. Then something starts to grab her legs and her arms, pinning her to the table. She feels her clothes being ripped from her body, tearing them away leaving her exposed and scared.

She is left there for what seems like forever. She peers around but it is to dark and she can't see anything her heart is pounding in her chest not sure what she has gotten herself into. She calls out again. "Jim Please what is going on here" No response. She hears more shuffling someone is coming towards her now. She is frightened now and she tries to speak but as she opens her mouth something gets forced into her mouth. Terrified and not sure what is going on, she gulped for air and swallowed more of the object in her mouth. Taste was somewhat familiar but she could not get her mind to slow down enough to remember exactly what it was or where she had tasted it from before. Then the image crept into her mind – it was a cock!

She feels hands on her breasts and they feel soft and gentle much like those of a women. They move around playing and massaging softly fingers pulling on her nipples making her very aroused. She suddenly feels something cold and wet running up her inner thigh. She tries to pull away but the hold on her legs gets stronger now. Suddenly she feels something on her pussy it feels soft and wet. The object is thrust into her slightly aroused pussy and she realizes it's a vibrator as it is turned to full speed. She can't see and she can't move. Panic sets in as she realizes what is happening.

How many of them are there? Can she do this? Should she fight or just lay there? She tries to struggle one last time and realizes that it is useless. As she tries to breath the cock in her mouth starts pumping in and out faster. Strange, but it was not hurting her, it was turning her on and she could feel the wetness begin to drip down her legs.

As she tries to move the vibrator is pushed in deeper and then is moved in and out of her while her clit is massaged. She tries to moan in protest but as she opens her mouth another cock gets thrust into her mouth it's bigger than the first one. It thrusts back and forth moving faster and faster and she feels his load shoot into her mouth now. The cock is removed and at the same time so is the vibrator and they are both replaced with mammoth cocks. As the one is inserted into her pussy she cries out but the cock in her mouth gets shoved deeper in, and with every thrust she cries with pain. She has never felt as much pain as she has now, but yet it still feels so good. As she feels them cum together, her legs and hands are untied and she is picked up and then placed on top of the bed but underneath her is a man. He inserts his finger into her ass, she tries to move away but she is held firmly in place. His finger moves in and out he now inserts 2 fingers and massages then 3 fingers and she is lowered down onto his cock and he inserts his cock into her ass. She doesn't like this at all. But there is nothing she can do.

She cannot move she is held to tightly she feels someone licking her pussy now and someone is pulling on her nipples. She opens her mouth to try and talk and a cock in thrust deep into her throat. Then she feels one being inserted into her pussy they are all moving together. Her heart is still pounding and she is very aroused by this. Still not sure how many men are there. They guy in her ass cums and they stop now. She is turned around and made to go on all fours, she begins to suck the guy on the beds cock as another guy enters her from behind and someone licks her pussy. Someone is massaging her breasts pulling on her nipples. They alternate now changing positions.

Now that they have had there fun with her. They tie her up again and leave her on the bed still naked and wet from all the nights activities, she floats in and out of consciousness. She eventually gets woken up by a women offering her some water to drink. She is a beautiful slender blonde. With a kind face. Jessica is too tired to talk. The lady introduces herself as Claire and tells her not to worry that everything will be just fine. When Claire finishes giving her water she proceeds to wash Jessica's body. Starting with her feet she sponges her off, moving slowly and sensually up her legs inbetween her thighs taking extra care with her pussy. Moving slowly her fingers lightly touching and caressing Jessica's pussy. She notices that Jessica is getting aroused so she leans down and and begins to blow on her clit then she slowly licks the glistening juices from Jessica's pussy. Jessica moans as Claire's tongue slids deep into her pussy. Her thumb massaging Jessica's clit. Suddenly she stops and leaves the room.

The room goes dark again. Jessica's heart starts to pound again. The door to the left opens and she can make out a few figures walking through the door but they don't look like men. These are women coming threw the door she can't make out how many women there is. The Door closes and she can't see anymore. But she doesn't feel so terrified this time. Knowing that it's only women is calming.

She feels hands running up her legs. Hands on her breasts. She smells wet pussy above her face and tries to lick her way around but it's to high for her to reach. Someone begins to lick and suck on her clit pulling her clit up and sucking it into there mouth. Then she feels something being inserted into her pussy and she realizes it's a strap on, she feels it being thrust deep into her, each thrust is faster and harder as she moans in pleasure the women above her lowers so her pussy is touching Jessica's lips, instinctively Jessica's tongue darts out of her mouth and she begins to lick. As she licks she feels as though she is about to explode with pure pleasure she screams 'Oh my god' realizing what she has said she carries on licking. Juices seeping into her mouth as she licks and sucks on the luscious pussy above her.

Her nipples are erect and waiting for attention when the door opens and 2 men come into the room now. The door closes again and she feels a cock being shoved into her mouth. She feels a tongue running around her nipples and another probing her luscious pussy. She sucks on the cock trying not to get aroused. But the excitement is too much for her and she cums, juices running down her pussy onto the satin sheets. The tongue on her pussy is licking and sucking trying to get all her sweet juices but she is squirting so much that it just runs every where. She begins to shiver and she feels something being inserted into her pussy now it's small and being moved up and down and in and out of her pussy. The motion is getting faster and harder now. Just then the cock in her mouth cums down her throat she can't help but to swallow. She feels a sharp pain running up her pussy. She cries out in pain. She feels her clit being pulled and bitten as sharp pains run up her body. It's strangely arousing to her.

As her clit is pulled on she loses conciousness and when she awakens she is alone the lights are on and she is untied covered with the sheets, She can't get up she has aches and pains all over her body. She tires to sit up, she looks around the room to find the room is empty. For an hour she can't move, eventually she climbs out of the bed and puts her clothes back on. She looks around the deserted room and opens the door and walks out. She goes home and gets into a bath. She climbs into bed and falls asleep.

DDVine
DDVine
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
past tense this

i raped your daughter last night and we will be doing it again today so i got your past tense here

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 17 years ago
GOOD STORY

I give it a five because the story is good. I normally don't care for stories written in the present tense, but... You should keep writing, you'll get even better with time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Enjoyed It

Well written. Good choice to use the present tense. It works well for a short story. Gives a sense of being more intimate with the subject. Too many opinionated people out there who know nothing and with no imagination. Present Tense alone can get a little tiresome if maintained for a long story.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 17 years ago
Why present tense?????

Why is it that some newby writers think it is "cute" or something to write in present tense? A story, by definition, is an account of something that happened in the past. If you are thinking of ever selling your work, be aware that editors, for the most part, won't even read a story written like this.

Anakin20Anakin20over 17 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

Sounds like fun!!!!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced In the Woods Busty slut gets a forceful buttfucking in the woods.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fun on the Class Trip Dumb slut gets taught a new type of lesson on the class trip.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories