Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just need you to suck me for a little while, get things started off right."

She leaned forward, wrapped her hungry mouth around his cock, and swallowed and licked as best she could in her awkward position. It seemed huge, a little soft, but without her hands she could not feel how long it was. She knew she was not doing it justice; with her legs spread to either side, at the wrong angle from the floor of the van, with the bumper getting in the way, she could only tease him. And she knew that was just what he wanted. He wanted her to tease him, show her eagerness, and then she knew he wanted her to resist him.

As if sensing this, he lifted her jaw off his cock, tilted her back, and drew up the leg restraints tighter than they had ever been. She felt her feet leave the bed of the van, rising on either side in a V shape, until her ass lifted from the bed and she hung there helplessly, at almost the perfect height for him to fuck her. She felt the broad head of his cock nudge at her cunt, prodding, urgent, and warm. It felt more like she was straddling a bicycle seat than a cock, it was so thick. It pressed against the bones on either side, squishing her lips wide as he nudged more urgently into her, lubricated by all the cum that was already dripping out of her from the first man. The hot, slithery sensation was delicious, dirty, dark.

As the bulging cockhead passed the entrance to her still tight but sore cunt, she felt both terror and overwhelming joy. The stretching sensation as he gently swung her like a pendulum back and forth, further onto his cock each time, brought her waves of panic and then pleasure. She could feel nothing else, not the rubbing of the restraints on her ankles, not the stress on her hip joints from the awkward position, not even his hot hands as they manipulated her hips, toyed with her nipples, and swung her gently, patiently onto his cock in tiny, delicate little motions. All she could feel was the immense pressure of him invading her, forcing her open, shoving aside her insides, taking total and merciless control of her cunt. And it was good, so incredibly good. Part of her wanted him to just ram it into her all the way, drive deep into her, and drill her senseless. She knew that would come soon. Encouraging him, she screamed.

"Aaaah! aah! ahhh!," almost like he was hurting her but not quite. She knew he liked it, he smiled as his cock thickened, hardened, throbbed inside of her. She squirmed in her restraints as if trying to escape.

"She is a little wildcat, she wants it bad!" he chuckled back to his friend.

She squirmed again. She couldn't see beyond the enormous man who was fucking her, but she imagined he had an audience, and could just see what the scene must look like from outside the van. Her lithe, pale ankles splayed wide and high, his hulking dark frame pouring over her, his ass gently clenching and relaxing as he carefully thrust his massive cock into her.

As she relaxed her cunt and let him thrust deeper into her, she heard him mutter something to the other man and then the tension on her ankles relented, just as the black man's hands scooped her thighs around his hips and now he had her almost fully outside the van, riding his cock in the open air with only the one man in the hat to see. Even overwhelmed as she was with the sensation of that enormous cock thrusting into her, she looked around, trying to figure out where she was. But before she could make out anything more than trees and more darkness, all went black as she felt a cloth blindfold being tied over her eyes.

She screamed again as the man's cock pushed mercilessly deeper still into her cunt. She could feel the other man's come lubricating the way, breaking down her resistance, and somewhere in her mind, she wanted more of it, more come shooting deep inside her, more cock driving it home, and more darkness. She felt herself being lowered back onto the bed in the van now, the cock never leaving her but rather, pinioning her, spreading her legs wide, forcing her to obey. She felt the van bumper under her ass, she felt his weight crushing down on her, she loved it, she opened herself to him, hoping there was more cock to shove inside her. And there was, lots more. He shoved the final few inches in with a grunt like he was lifting something heavy.

She screamed, in pain, pleasure, and warmth. She felt the other man's come being pushed deep inside her, and the man fucking her now sped up his tempo, held her down by the hips, bucked his cock into her now violently, grunting hungrily,

"Unh, yeah unh fuck you're tight, ungh!

The other man was hovering over the black boy's shoulder, barking orders. His raspy voice almost made her come on the spot,

"Now remember what we learned, little lady. Bear down on that cock, squeeze tight on it, suck on it. "

He turned to the black man, who was still fucking her deep and rough, breathing heavy into her neck.

"You feel her squeezing your cock, milking it? You feel like she's being a good little cunt?"

A hard smack on her hip rocked her alert. Terrified of what may come next, she bore down with all that was left in her, concentrating on the squeezing the enormous cock that was invading her. She almost laughed, the task was nearly impossible, she was so ravaged and he had her stretched so wide open she had hardly any control at all. The cock continued to pound into her, hitting the back wall of her cunt and almost hurting her insides. But she wanted it desperately, she wanted to feel it explode hot and running inside her.

The black man nodded and grunted to the man in the hat.

"Unh, yeah, she's pretty fuckin' tight. She's clamped down good and hard. But I think I want to blow this little cunt up. She's never had that and I can tell she wants it."

The man in the hat clapped the black stud on the back, replying,

"Well you have your way with her, just as long as you fuck my come deep up into her firstly is all that matters. We will break her one way or the other."

She heard him walking away, as the massive black cock continued to pound relentlessly into her. Waves of pleasure washed over her as she felt the heat of his building climax.

Then he shifted his hulking weight off her, and he did something she had never experienced. She felt his hand wrapping around the base of his cock, squeezing and gathering up the ravaged, dripping lips of her cunt and her spasming, stretched, overloaded clit into a sort of messy, slippery handful of flesh. She felt her most sensitive parts rub maddenly tight and rough around the hilt of his cock as he continued to plunge the remaining few inches of it in and out of her, brushing her G-spot with each stroke. She felt his hard hand shucking her labia and clit up and down on his cock as he continued to fuck her, like she was a masturbator toy instead of a cunt; it was rough, overwhelming, and the friction built up a wonderful heat with every stroke. The sensation was so intense that she heard herself baying aloud without even recognizing her own voice.

He was playing with her most sensitive spots and teasing her at the same time, making her want his whole cock banging inside her up to the hilt, and yet making her come hard on her clit and shallow Gspot instead. He giggled, grunted, and then she felt his cock buck in his powerful hand, she saw his eyes widen, and all at once, he released his cock and pitched forward onto her, only to drive deep into her for a few more powerful, mind-blowing thrusts as he spurted what felt like load after load into her like a hot, viscous fountain. She saw colors, the world vanished, and then darkness overcame her completely.

She lay there whirling and tingling in orgasm for a long time as she felt him peel his body off hers, extract himself, remove her blindfold, and gently slide her limp body back into the van. The doors closed, and darkness deepened outside, and she knew that she had been completely and utterly broken, all her tidy reservations were stripped away, she felt raw and wild. She could only think of one thing, and that was the sensation of her cunt being filled and pounded by massive, rough, relentless cock, and drenched in the come of many men.

She wanted more, more of that darkness, as it overtook her and she drifted fitfully off to sleep, only to be started in her sleep by the occasional micro-orgasm as her mind and body relived the past two days.

12