Darkness and The Light

Story Info
Witch calls forth her Vampire Guardian.
6.5k words
4.76
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lit 100 candles with a wave of her hand, there in her sacred place. The old abandon house had surprised her, it looked run down, ready to cave in on the outside, but as she entered, it was oddly only a little dusty.

The old hardwood floor barely creaked as she walked across it, her robe dragging in the thin layer of dust on the floor behind her.

It was a cold October night, the full moon streaming through the open windows, the old yellowed sheers that hung from their dusty rods floating gracefully, lifting high..then floating softly back down each time the cool breath of the wind would calm.

Autumn had happened on this place walking in the woods, she doubted anyone even knew it existed anymore. But to her, it was inviting, it welcomed her inside. Old paintings hung on the walls, people she never knew smiled down on her.

The old staircase was dusty, some of it's posts, she had no doubt, would crumble,even under her gentle touch. The stair case was all open, winding slowly upward to the four rooms that lay just beyond them.

She had investigated them only once, making sure that their were no surprise guests that might interrupt her ritual. They were large rooms, more old paintings adorning the aged walls, dust covered down comforters lay across the old four poster beds.

One room in particular, she had spent more than a little time in, the old vanity catching her eye, she had even sat on the old dust covered bench in front of it once, picking up the antique comb and running it through her long strawberry blonde hair.

She looked in the mirror, she had never thought she was anything to look at, but she guessed, at 30 something years old, she didn't look real bad, she didn't have any wrinkles, and her hazel eyes would still shine brightly at times.

Her skin had always been pale, but it was smooth, and soft. She was a little bigger than average, but people didn't seem to notice, , and pretty much everyone she met, or passed by, always returned the smile she gave them ,children in particular, and that was what counted most.

Their honest ,genuine smiles and open , honest acceptance had always been her strength, filling her with hope and courage.

That unconditional love that only a child, in her opinion, could give. She made a vow, that when it was her time to leave this plane , she would do whatever she could, to make sure she could always be close enough to watch over them.

Autumn brought herself back to her senses, and looked around her. The small tea lite candles cast a wonderful glow, their shadows, looking almost like ghosts as the danced on the old decaying walls , making the old stained glass windows at the very top sparkle brilliantly. She knew she was flirting with danger, but she couldn't resist the urge anymore.

She had heard him, in her mind, since she was 16, though the details of what happened that lead to his coming to her had always been very hazy.She had realized what she truly was only a few nights before he had come to her, she had smiled to herself, a spoke the words aloud, softly.

"I am a Witch." Autumn wasn't sure exactly how this would turn out, but her curiosity, which had never diminished, still burned brightly. She knew her inner self, that "child like" part of her, the young girl who was always amazed at the world around her, the beauty of the night time, the sounds and chill of the air.

And she had to find out, once and for all, if he had just been her imagination all these years, or if there were something actually to him. She had dealt with restless spirits, helping them, or at least trying to assist them, allowing them to finally rest in peace. She wasn't scared of much, least of all anything "supernatural."

He watched her closely, unseen, just has he had since she was young, the tender age of 16. That night, so long ago, something terrible had happened to her, something that should not happen to anyone. But the young girl that she was then, never said a word to anyone, but when her soul screamed, and her gentle mind was about to shatter into a million tiny shards, he heard it, and came quickly to her side.

There was nothing he could do physically, not without causing her even more pain by the questions she would no doubt get for the mess he would have gladly made of her attacker, but he had held her mind, gently, took her away from the horrible experience.

He should have left her shortly after, he could have. After all, to her, he was just a figment of her imagination , a way of easing the pain, of escaping whatever it was that was hurting her at the time. He could have kept that memory at bay, locking it so deep inside her mind, it may have never again come into her conscious mind, but instead, he chose to stay with her, and make sure.

She would whisper softly, gazing into the flame of a candle, and he would be there, talking to her mind, making her feel his presence by wrapping the shadows themselves around her, cloaking her in his dark embrace, all the while wishing, he could do it himself.

He wondered now, if he could even count the times he wanted nothing more than to just actually touch her softness. It had been easy enough when she was young, he felt towards her, as a guardian, for the longest time..but as she grew into the women she was now, things changed, he couldn't seem to get enough of her, the way she smelled, her fearless attitude, her smile.

She was fiery, he liked that. When she reached her late twenties, it started, holding even her mind, became difficult, not that he didn't enjoy the feeling of her, but he wanted more, he craved the smell, the touch, the very blood that ran through her fragile veins.

Autumn was definitely different, she was a light, for sure, but she was one of the few that seemed to be able to walk that fine line, that line that allowed her to stay in the light, doing her good for whom she could, but still being able to communicate, and almost seduce those from the darker side of that light. She was dangerous, though she didn't realize it.

She feared nothing, drawing the curiosities of those of the darkness, urging them closer, but not so close as to be drawn into her light, like moths to a flame. Her innocent heart and good intentions made her dangerous, as well as constantly being in danger herself.

But all that didn't matter now, he had a choice to make, seduce her, or be seduced himself, which would mean the end of him, there was no way he could be brought into her light and survive. He had to touch her, actually touch her, and the fact that she was about to call him out, so to speak, only made his blood boil more for her.

He wanted to taste every inch of her, bury himself deep inside her, make her moan, her hips raise to meet each thrust his aching body so desperately desired to give, over and over again, until she was to weak to move, to weak to fight him off.

The mere thoughts made him thick and hard as he watched her move about the room. She felt something as she knelt down in the center of the candles, a strange heat flooded through her, making her soft core moist, her heart race, her nipples become hard, pressing against the velvet material of her robe.

She closed her eyes, and began to concentrate on his voice, the voice that brought her such peace, yet such longing. She held her hands palm up, stretching her arms wide as she began to call to him, asking the Goddess for her help , by giving her the power she needed , to bring him forth. Autumn wondered how long it would take for him to appear, if he even did, she wouldn't have to wait long, though she hadn't know it, he was already there, just as he had been for years.

As she raised her face towards the ceiling, she began to chant softly, and then, in a soft seductive voice, "Michael, please..come to me, show yourself to me." The full moon's light bathed her face in beauty he could no longer stay away from. She felt the cool breeze, the candles flickered as she opened her eyes, she didn't hear him, but she knew he was there, or at least she hoped he was.

She raised to her feet and faced the window as the wind blew swiftly in, extinguishing every last candle, the old yellowed sheers blowing almost straight out from their rods. Out of the mass of them, he appeared, walking straight towards her.

Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of him. He was truly beautiful, not a word she would normally use for a man, but handsome, was just not enough. He was at least 6' 3, his jaw squared, and something between a frown and a devilish grin played on his full lips. He was built solid, well muscled, but not overly done, about 225 lbs if she had to guess.

His hair was cut short, black as night, though the closer he came to her, the more Autumn noticed the silvery gray streaks ,thick at his temples. He was clean shaven, his flesh smooth and tanned to perfection, like the color of honey.

His eyes were a strange sort of blue, but so bright, the glow coming from them alone made her take a step forward, even though she knew that step should have been backwards instead. She could get lost in those eyes..forever. His eyes never left hers ,his broad shoulders were perfect, strong and muscled.

He walked so slowly, like a great cat stalking his prey, his muscles rippling under the black turtleneck he wore, the snug fitting black denim hugging his muscular legs, and the very hard to miss bulge in the front of them.

His breath actually caught, in his ancient lungs. Oh he'd been this close to her, closer in fact many times, but never like this.Control, he had to remain in control, after all, he hadn't survived centuries of existence to have it all brought down around him by one , barely 5 foot Witch.

But then again, looking at her, physically so close to her, Michael realized, she would be worth it. He was impressed, her eyes , wide at first when she'd realized he was there, were now completely normal, her feminine jaw set in what he had come to know, as well as adore, as her "I can handle anything " attitude.

Her hazel eyes, he noticed, had a bit more blue than usual, almost glowing..he could get lost in the depths of those eyes..for eternity. Her long reddish blonde hair had that, just got out of bed look, no doubt from the stirring of the wind through the window he had caused, although purposely, upon his arrival.

The way her skin looked, pale though so alive, ironic, he being one of the, what people still referred to as "the undead" looked more healthy, skin wise, than she did. But to Michael, it only added to her beauty. Her nose, small and narrow, high cheekbones, and though pale, her flesh was perfect, in his eyes, not one blemish, the full moonlight coming through the window causing a gentle, illuminating affect to it.

Her throat, soft and milky white, seemed to call out to him, teasing him, making the blood in his ancient veins pump harder and hotter than anything he had ever experienced in all his centuries of existence.

Michael almost stopped, almost turned around and left her, at least in the physical form, he knew he would never completely leave her, it was too late for that now, much, much to late. It wasn't just her beauty, it was her, he knew her heart, her soul, her gentle ways, and that, was what he craved most of all.

The softness of the black velvet, the way it caressed her breasts, clinging to her at the top, then slowly flaring out at her waist, flowing very loosely around her all the way down, dragging the floor.

He didn't say a word as he walked to stand before her, he realized suddenly he couldn't, at that moment, speak if he wanted to. He had to be careful, being this close to her, he swallowed hard, and spoke as softly and evenly as he could. "I am here Autumn." He reached out and took her hand, bending towards her..almost touching her face with his.

Taking in the scent of her, he raised her hand to his mouth, gently brushing the top with his lips, realizing he must not linger to long, he gently released it and looked at her.

The mere touch of his lips against her hand made her shiver from somewhere deep inside. Her hands went to his chest, she had no fear of him, but she had to touch him too, to make sure he was real. He was real alright, she could feel the muscles in his chest flexing when she touched him.

So innocent, was the look in her eyes when she looked up at him, "Oh my Goddess, you are real." she said breathlessly, just above a whisper as her small hand went up to caress the side of his face. He looked into her eyes, "Yes, sweet Autumn, I am very real, just as I have always been, however, I fear you don't yet realize, what it is, that you have called forth ,little one." His eyes burning, his voice was deep, but so soothing, like a lullaby, it caressed her very soul even as he spoke the warning to her.

She looked , her hazel eyes shining defiantly, provoking him, though gently. "And what should I do, Michael, fear you? so many times, you have come to me, held me close to you, comforted me, even though I couldn't see you..I knew you were there, fear you?..I think not." He ran his fingers against her scalp, clenching fists full of her long hair, gently tugging, she was dangerously close to getting more than she bargained for.

He bent down..his lips going to her ear.."It's the beast inside of me, that you should fear, sweet Autumn." he licked her earlobe, and continued downward, gliding his tongue down the side of her throat.

Fire shot through her, his words alone had set something deep inside her free, but the feel of his mouth so close, his rough hot tongue gliding along her flesh, made her loose all thought of anything other than wanting more, she knew she should be cautious , but she still provoked him . She had no control over herself anymore, nor the desire to have any.

As he pulled her head back, she looked up at him, "A beast? I fear no beast." with that, she ran her hand down the front of him, slowly, wanting to feel every taught muscle in his chest, his stomach, until they rested motionlessly at the waist band of his jeans.

His eyes burned into her, "Be careful what you wish for, sweet Autumn." His teeth were clenched, he was almost hissing at her, trying to hang on to the last shred of control that remained inside of him, keeping the beast at bay. His tongue came out, gliding across her sweet lips, his voice was filled with desire he had for her, he almost growled at her. "You are dangerously close to the edge of my control."

The look in her eyes, intentional or not, was that she didn't quite believe him."Shall I prove to you, just how close you are?" Before she could answer, his mouth covered hers, almost gentle at first, then deeper, kissing her with such hunger it nearly took her breath away.

His tongue sliding past her lips, swirling inside her mouth, tasting her, caressing her tongue, coaxing it out to glide and dance with his. One hand left her hair, to travel down her silky throat, continuing down until his fingertips brushed across her sensitive nipples until his hand ran under her breast to cup it, his thumb gliding back and forth across the peaks of her breast with just enough pressure.

A soft moan escaped her lips, this time, he growled low. Autumn raised her other hand, snaking it around his neck, pulling his body closer to hers, reality no longer existed, nothing existed but the two of them, and she wanted him to take her so badly, with all the courage she could muster, her hand dropped lower, until it lay against that part of him that seemed to grow thicker and harder with every second that she touched him.

She wanted him to thrust that same thick length she was stroking with her hand, deep inside her. She was moaning against his mouth, making a small vibration hit his tongue.

Every muscle in Michael's body convulsed at the touch of her hand..he should release her, turn and leave quickly before it was to late for both of them. He released her breast,but he couldn't walk away, instead he grabbed her around the waist, and slammed her into him with such force he feared for a second he had knocked the very air from her lungs.

Her large breasts pressed tight against his chest, his hand slid down, grabbing her full round bottom, pulling her closer, grinding his aching desire into her stomach.

He almost smiled when Autumn slid her small hand out from between them, reaching around to grab his perfectly round ass, and thrust her heat against him in return. He picked her up with no effort, and before she knew it, she was on her back, his body laying half on top of her, his rigid length pressing firmly into her thigh. He pulled his mouth from hers, and looked down at her.

"This is your last warning Autumn, I am loosing control, the beast inside me hungers for you, just as much as I do. " She looked up at him, her eyes shining so brightly, he couldn't believe she still had no fear, he had all but growled his words..his eyes were glowing, his canines had already begun to extend, almost painful in his mouth.

She saw them, bright white, they looked extremely sharp and dangerous, which only made the soft mound between her legs wetter and hotter. She lifted her head, gliding her tongue across his lips as she rubbed her thigh purposely against his throbbing shaft, and then she did the unthinkable, she reached behind her head, pulling her hair to one side, exposing the pulsing vein on the side of her soft white throat as her tongue went from his lips to his now fully extended fangs, dangerously gliding the tip of her tongue along the razor sharp, lethal points. Something inside him snapped, he felt the beast begin to rise, there was nothing he could do about it, not anymore.

He growled her name low as mouth crushed down on hers, so demanding, so hungry, his tongue pushing past her lips, fully inside her mouth as he kissed her hard and deep. She could feel the prick from his fangs on her lip, but she didn't care.

His hands slid down her body, grabbing a handful of velvet, sliding it upward with his thumb and first finger, the remainder of his hand feeling her soft flesh as the material rose higher and higher up her body.

His mind was reeling..the beast rising..he had to taste her sweet flesh, he pulled his mouth from hers, laying his tongue flat against her jaw line, licking and sucking his way down her throat, stopping to slide it over that spot where her vein thumped against her flesh, his sharp fangs grazing her skin, he waited for her to jump, for her body to tense... nothing, she only moaned a little louder, the beast wanted to sink those fangs deep, drink in her beauty, but Michael wanted so much more than to simply bite her.

Autumn felt his sharp fangs threatening to penetrate her skin, she knew if she even flinched, she herself, would cause the bite. Still, she had no fear, she had fantasized about this moment for the last 10 years of her life, to hell with the consequences,she already knew what they were, but he was real.

She had nothing to loose, she was alone in this world, no one would miss her. His mouth moved lower as his hands moved higher, her robe now at her waist, his hand slid to her inner thigh, stroking, kneading her soft flesh.

Her hips rose on their own and she whimpered in his ear as his thumb grazed that most tender part of her. She hadn't warn anything under her robe, she liked the way it caressed her skin. Michael groaned when felt that soft wet part of her, and he almost went mad with desire, his whole body involuntarily convulsed, his mouth moving down covering the hard nipple that strained against the soft velvet, which would soon be gone.

She arched against his hungry mouth as he nipped with those sharp fangs at the thin velvet that separated his lips and tongue from her soft flesh.

He raised his head, looking at her, his own burning brightly, his mouth opened, his tongue went across her lips, his fang gently pricking her lip, not enough to puncture, but enough to let her feel what she seemed to desire so much. Her hand stroking his rock hard desire for her. She opened her legs a little wider, staring at him she returned the lick, her tongue gliding over his lip, then once more across each of his sharp, deadly fangs.

12