Darkness Blessed Seductions Ch. 01

Story Info
First part of darkness blessed seductions selection.
1.1k words
4.21
10.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE:

**A room with hand laid flooring and rock walls is lit with torches in wall sconces, casting just enough light to see the beautiful handcrafted equipment and toys, laid throughout the room. In the center of the room, on plush red velvet cushions, kneels a naked girl. Her head is bowed, eyes cast down in obedience. Her long red hair is tightly braided, two tails laying over her shoulders, falling just below her breasts. Her wrists and ankles are bound in fur lined, steel shackles. Around her throat lays a stainless steel Turian collar, a single 'D' ring hanging from the front. The only other decoration on her nude form was black metal clamps, attached to her pert nipples, with a small connecting chain hanging between her breasts. The flames dancing round the room cast splintered shadows upon her pale flesh revealing the slow, gentle rising of her chest as she awaits her new Lord's arrival and his pleasures, if he wishes it.

A tall, handsome, creature of the night, eyes like a winter's storm and hair flowing black and silver down the length of his form, stood at the doorway. In fitted black pants, knee high leather boots and a midnight blue silk shirt with antique sterling buttons, he seemed made for the room he was entering. He'd been there before, and had his pleasure there many a time before as well. But, the creature awaiting him was unlike any other he'd ever tried to conquer or claim. If he was to have his pleasure this night, he would have to break her to his will, his wants, his needs, and his desires.**

Chapter One

The Lord walked down the wide stone steps, running leather clad hands lovingly along the cold stone walls. The anticipation of this night had been driving him wild for days. Now that it had finally come. He was anxious and desperate to have his needs fulfilled. But, he knew if he pushed this one too hard, too fast, he would never truly have her for himself. As he walked to meet his prize, he forced his mind and body to stillness and a quiet focus.

Though he never made a sound as he entered, she knew he was there. She could taste his presence on the air, yet she didn't dare look up to see this Lord. This creature, this man, she had been given to. She knew it was her duty to please him, but the fire in her soul would not allow her to submit willingly, no matter the consequences.

He stood in the entryway to the room and took in the view. The girl was everything he had hoped for and more. The pictures he had of her in his mind (the ones that had haunted his every waking hour... even his dreams), did not do justice to the sight before him. In the center of the room, she knelt, just the way he had wanted her. In the confines of that stone room, with tools of his trade that he loved dearly.

The room held a solid oak Saint Andrews cross, with attachment points every few inches along its inner and outer edges. Just beyond stood a hand crafted piece of art, a leather covered, padded spanking bench. Almost in a line of sight with the girl was full suspension rig, with spare ropes galore. At the back of the room, hidden from view behind black and red velvet curtains, lay a giant, canopied four poster bed. On the other wall hung, hook upon hook of multiple toys and instruments. From soft furs and heavy wooden paddles, to basic floggers, metal studded cat-o-nines, metal gauntlets that ended in needle sharp finger tips and gloves of the softest furs available.

Anything he could want was at his fingertips here. And then, there were the true playthings; assorted blades in various designs, sizes, and sharpness, gags and blindfolds, cuffs and clamps, and the incredibly unique 'insertable' toys he'd acquired over the years.

Yes, this was exactly as he had imagined for this night. Everything was going according to plan.

Entering the room silently, he came up behind the girl and, without turning her to face him, gently raised her from her knees and guided her to stand before him. Taking her hands, one at a time, he raised her arms above her head and attached them to a rigging in the ceiling. Once her wrists were securely attached, he pressed a button and began to raise her up. Her long form stretched slowly, until she was barely balanced on the balls and toes of her feet. Taking first one ankle and then the other, he pulled her legs apart and locked the cuffs around her ankles into heavy bolts, set in the floor to either side of her.

This immobilized her and, effectively, exposed her entire body to him. Through all of this, she silently obeyed and never made a sound, always keeping her eyes averted. He ran his leather clad hands down her arms, across her ribs, her hips to her thighs and calves, then back up the inside of her legs, almost caressing the edge of her downy core. He continued upwards, across hips, stomach and her ample breasts, gently teasing the nipples in their clamps. Finally, his hands swept over her shoulders and to her throat, where he rested his hands. He stepped close, his chest to her back, her ass pressed into his groin. He placed his face just over the pulse in her throat and breathed deeply of her unique scent.

Flicking his tongue lightly over the pulse there got the first real response from her. As his tongue flicked, she shuddered involuntarily in her bonds. The wet, slick heat of his tongue felt so amazing on her flesh that, unbidden, thoughts of his tongue in other, more intimate places, made her tremble and almost squirm. Seeing her reaction to such a small thing made him smile in delight. This night, and every night after, she would be his. He knew, even if she didn't, that she wanted and craved him as much as he did her. He stepped back so the only part touching her was his hand on her throat.

Trembling from the sudden lack of sensation she began to panic. Her mind began to wander to thoughts of the things that might await her. He breathed in the taste of her once again, savoring the smell of sweet flesh and the dark liquid flowing just beneath its surface. Holding her in place with his hand, he bit down over the pulse, slowly adding pressure until blood began to rush into his mouth. The sweet taste, like copper pennies on his eager tongue, overwhelmed him, and he began to drink deeply.

(stay tuned for the next chapter)