Darkness - Day 01

Story Info
Day 1 of her conditioning.
1.4k words
4.04
15.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So dark. She came to slowly, lost in a cloudy grayness. There was no light. No clear sound. Disoriented, her breath accelerated, matching the uptick in her heartbeats. Unable to see, to hear, she tried to raise her hands to her face, but they were restricted. She tried her feet, but they were immobilized as well. Panicked now, her senses came fully awake, stretching their reach as far as possible. Her senses found the ropes around her wrists, ankles and waist; acknowledged the mask like thing that covered her head. On high alert now, her tactile sensations elevated even more; she couldn't move, couldn't see, couldn't hear, but she could FEEL. That feeling revealed that she was naked, exposed, chill air drifting across flesh even while her head was encased in a hood of some kind, with only her mouth exposed. Her mouth was forced open, stretched around an alien thing that she couldn't dislodge, forcing her to drool all over herself.

Incredibly, the sharp fear that tasted metallic also served to send chills down her spine, ending in a clear electric shot to her pussy. She was ashamed to find that she was wet. There she was, bound, helpless, exposed, scared...but lost in the sense of helplessness. She felt the soft give of fabric beneath her. It was scratchy against her skin- a mattress, with no sheet. There was no give in the bonds regardless of how hard she struggled, and no response either. Alone then. That gave her a momentary respite from the fear that was choking her, gave her a moment to assess.

How had she gotten here? The last thing she remembered was leaving the restaurant, finding her way along the sidewalk to her car which she had parked a little ways down, and then...nothing. She wracked her brain to piece together the hole where that memory should have been but gave up in frustration. She tried to think of what time it was now, what day, but the lack of light gave no clue. She could have been lying there for an hour or twelve. But wait, had it been too long she'd have had to relieve herself, and she didn't have that need yet. So only an hour or two then. That would make it still Friday night. She grinned, proud that she'd figured that out. Within an instant, the grin dissolved, as she realized that it was only Friday night. No one would be looking for her until Monday. Monday morning she'd be expected at work, but even then it would take until 11 or so before people started questioning where she was. Probably longer before even reaching out. While she loved having a fairly flexible schedule, there were times when it backfired, like now. Her kids were away with their dad for the week, and she'd tried to make plans with her friends but they were all busy until next weekend. No one would question until Monday. Her brother might try to call, but even he was used to her not getting back to him for days due to her busyness, so he wouldn't think twice either. Monday. That left tonight, tomorrow and Sunday to get through. Days. Hours of who knows what. Her pulse picked up speed at the fear that snaked through her thoughts.

She tried to control her breath, to bring the burgeoning panic back to a tolerable level but as she did so she felt a change in the air around her. No direct noise but the air felt full. There was something, someone there . It was coming closer and she felt the weight of it's eyes on her vulnerability. A long moment stretched on and even as she wanted to scream she didn't want to bring any further attention to herself; she wanted to hide, so she choked it back.

Suddenly, she felt heat on her skin, a hand that felt like fire on her leg. It travelled slowly up her shin, over the top of her thigh, across her belly, finally coming to rest on her left breast. It squeezed softly, gauging her fullness and flicked a thumb across her nipple. It hardened at the quick shot of sensation and she did scream- as much as she could with the gag restricting her mouth.

The sound wasn't clear, but she could swear she heard a chuckle. The presence leaned near, whispered into her ear. She struggled to hear through the fabric that covered her head.

"That won't be the only scream I tear from you. Listen, and listen good. I won't hurt you, anymore than you want me to. Behave, and I will return you home. You will hurt, but you'll like it. Your job now is to obey. Understand? Obey , and you will go home. Nod your head if you understand."

Frantically she nodded her head, desperate to show him she would listen, that she wanted to go home.

"Good. I have plans for you. I've had them since the first time I saw you. I saw you and knew what you are, what you need. And I'm going to give it to you. In fact, you are going to beg me for it. Don't shake your head- I didn't ask you to. Remember, your job is to obey. Obey if you want to go home. Remember?"

She shook her head again, trying to take in his words. When he first saw her? Was this someone she knew?

"Excellent. Let me tell you what's in store for you. I'm going to make you my toy. My eager, wanton whore. My very own personal slut. And you are going to love it. You are going to ask for it. You are going to crave it. Because that's what you are. I will show you, and you are going to thank me for it."

She shook her head, trying to convince him that this wasn't what she wanted, not what she was and in mid-shake-

*SLAP*

He had slapped her tit, causing a quick fierce sting that brought tears to her eyes.

"Obey. If you don't, you'll get more. Do you want more?"

She shook again, faster.

"I thought so. Now, I am going to untie you and let you relieve yourself. Your hands will stay tied but I'll bring them down in front of you. The hood and gag will stay on. I will walk you over and let you do your business. If you think to try anything, I will immediately punish you and will not let you do it again. You'll lay in your own piss and shit until I hose you off and use you anyway. Is that what you want?"

Another head shake, slightly defeated.

"Ok. Let's go. Don't fight me."

He leaned over and untied her feet. Her hands were next, but he kept a grip on them and retied them in front of her. True to his word, he walked her over into a water closet, where she could relieve herself and clean up even with her hands tied. She didn't attempt to move the hood or gag, afraid of what he would do. After a few minutes she grunted to let him know she was done. He leaned in and guided her back to the mattress, retying her in the same position she was before.

When he was done, he leaned in again.

"This is day 1. There will be more. But day 1 is just to show you that I control you now. I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you. You think that will never happen now, but just wait. It will happen. " Another chuckle emanated from the darkness. A dull buzzing started, and then she felt a cool knob press between her legs. It vibrated against her most sensitive spot, forcing her to feel pleasure that she didn't want to. The pleasure expanded, bringing with it a tension that grew and grew beyond her control. She was panting, twisting, fighting the inevitable when the crest came-

And it stopped. He'd pulled it back, stealing the last bit of sensation that would have taken her over. And then he started again only to repeat the same. Again and again, he brought her to the peak only to steal it back. Before long she was reduced to nothing but need, soaking wet, squirming, at the mercy of her body and still he persisted. On then off. So close and then no. Pushing her forward then pulling her back.

To her it seemed like hours.

He leaned in one more time and said "It's only been 15 minutes. This is what I'm doing to you for the next 24 hours. See if you can hold out. You won't, but try. I will see you beg and break. Here we go."