Darkness Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the way Kristy screamed and screamed, Asmodeus moved quickly. He let the pressure force his cock out of Katie's ass, took just one step forward, coating Katie's back and Kristy's front in several ropes of his thick seed, and wrapped one hand behind Kristy's head in her long brown hair while slipping his giant, filthy sperm covered cock inside her open mouth.

"AHHH... ahhhh... ahhMMPH!" Kristy's screams were cut off suddenly and her eyes popped open when a massive hand buried itself in her hair and the biggest, nastiest thing she'd ever felt forced its way into her mouth and immediately down her throat. It was still spurting thick cum, filling her mouth with the taste of sperm and her friend's ass, then forcing the rest down into her belly.

Asmodeus growled with laughter as he fucked the surprised brunette's face, enjoying those first few moments when she didn't fully realize what had just happened. He pushed himself so far into her throat on the first push that she was swallowing the rest of his load with no choice. He made sure she was able to taste plenty in her mouth though.

Katie just kept slurping pussy like nothing had happened. She was too deep into it now to stop, even when Kristy's hand came off her head to push against the demon fucking her mouth. Katie just slipped her hands around her friend's thighs and licked happily at the wet pussy, oblivious under Kristy's skirt.

The slimy cock was now pumping back and forth into Kristy's mouth. With a tongue in her pussy and a horse cock in her throat, she was hopelessly overwhelmed and couldn't think straight. But that was fine for Katie and the demon. They just kept going at Kristy with everything they had.

Asmodeus never even went soft. By the time his load stopped flowing, he was pumping Kristy's face at a constant pace, enjoying the quick change from a tight ass to a surprised mouth and throat.

It wasn't as tight as Katie's ass, but he could feel Kristy's panicked tongue squirming around inside her mouth, and her throat was constricting and squeezing against him as her hands pointlessly slapped and pushed at his massive thighs and hips to try to slow him down or push him back. He laughed again.

Katie couldn't get enough. She'd been fantasizing about tasting Kristy's pussy for years, and now she finally had it on her tongue and it was better than she could ever have imagined. Once the monster had finished in her ass and Kristy was no longer pumping her hips up and down or forcing her head with her hand, she was able to focus completely on eating her best friend's wet pussy.

Katie could feel thick hot cum pouring from her stretched ass, but she ignored it and kept licking. Maybe the beast was just resting and would fuck her pussy next, she hoped. She was vaguely aware of choking noises above her, outside the skirt, but she thought that was just Kristy enjoying her tongue.

Instead, Kristy was gagging on over a foot of cock stretching out her mouth and throat. Her neck bulged out every time Asmodeus pushed his way in. His previous load mixed with Katie's ass was pouring from her lips and off her chin, soaking her top and sliding between her cleavage on the way down to Katie's busy mouth under the skirt.

Finally, Kristy gave up any resistance and just let them take her. Her friend and the demon could do whatever they wanted, she couldn't fight back any more. She put her arms back behind her, bracing herself against the ground and looking up pathetically into the demon's bull face. She spread her thighs to make it even easier for her best friend to lick all the pussy she wanted.

Seeing her weak brown eyes looking up at him, signaling her surrender, Asmodeus clenched her head tight and fucked her throat hard. His big black balls swung until they slapped against the wet load dripping down her chest, making a loud clapping sound on every thrust and smearing the mess around her chest and his balls.

Her entire body was being used and Kristy gave in to it. Her pussy began to orgasm again and again on her friend's frantic tongue, causing Kristy to moan and moan on the thick invading horse cock in her throat, sending vibrations all the way to Asmodeus' balls and bringing him to yet another orgasm himself.

The demon roared again, holding the brunette's head flat against his crotch with his balls on her sticky chin, her eyes wide open in shock as a thick hot load flooded straight into her stomach. He rammed her throat a few times, bulging her neck more than ever and feeding her more than a full meal worth of sperm.

Finally Asmodeus pulled back and filled Kristy's mouth on his way out, which she weakly swallowed to the best of her ability but it flowed from her mouth and bulged out her cheeks.

Now it was time for Katie's surprise, Asmodeus thought. He reached down under Kristy's skirt, grabbed the back of Katie's head and after a surprising struggle, finally managed to force the girl's face away from her friend's overeaten pussy.

When Katie's face came up from under the skirt, her tongue still hung out of her wide open mouth, licking at the air with a glazed look in her eyes. Even Asmodeus was surprised by the small girl's taste for pussy.

Bringing her up to a kneeling position, he mashed the pussy eater's face into her friend's mouth, and Katie's wet tongue slid right into Kristy's sperm-filled mouth. Asmodeus held them there just long enough to make sure Katie was licking the sperm out of her friend's mouth and gulping it down, until eventually they were just making out with half of his demon load swirling back and forth between their mouths.

His work on these two done, Asmodeus flew off to end his conquest. The blond must taste his cock before the Sun rises.

Scared blond Debbie was thankful for the bright light of the full moon as she ran faster and farther than any of the other girls. She had run for what felt like miles, through fields and woods, until finally she saw a building in the distance. It was an old abandoned barn.

Debbie had not entered a barn since the day her Daddy's Stallion had backed her into the corner and pushed its enormous swollen erection towards her, almost forcing her to suck it before her father came in and saved her from the indignity. But now here she was, alone in a barn once again with a beast closing in on her, and her Daddy was nowhere to be found.

The sound of flapping wings filled the night sky, and after a ground shaking impact, Debbie turned to see her adversary. Asmodeus had left a mile long trail of sweat, screams and sperm in his wake, all on the way to this final confrontation. The euphoric bliss of a thousand orgasms flowed through his mind, and his massive cock swelled with anticipation.

It was that huge black horse cock that Debbie could not take her eyes off. It looked just like the Stallion's organ from that day in the barn. That and her current surroundings gave her the surreal impression that she was back in Daddy's barn that day, all over again. Asmodeus took a step forward, and Debbie took a step back. The beast kept advancing and she kept retreating until she was backed up into a corner, just like before.

Except this time, she was alone. No one would come for her here. It was just her and the horse. As she watched, the horse cock grew longer and harder, until it aimed upwards towards her face, and a thick clear fluid drooled from the tip. The shaft and head seemed to swell and pulse with a rhythm like a heartbeat. She had never felt so much heat and power radiate from anything except the Stallion.

She focused on it the same way she had before, overwhelmed by the silent demand it made of her. It knew that it was strong and she was weak. It demanded she kneel down and show it that she knew it too. It demanded she suck it.

With a whimper, Debbie crumpled to her knees in pathetic surrender to the massive horse cock. She felt the old dry hay on her bare knees, her pleated skirt against her ankles. The giant cock was now all she could see, only inches in front of her and pointed right at her mouth. They both knew it would get inside one way or the other.

Debbie reached out slowly, afraid of the power this cock possessed, and timidly wrapped her small pale hands around the shaft. Her fingers only reached half way around it. She was surprised how soft and hard it was at the same time, like velvet skin over a running fire hose. She could feel the heat and strength just beneath the surface.

Her hands gradually began to tug up and down on it carefully, as if she was afraid it might go off in her face. She knew that could happen, and she was exhilarated by the possibility that it might. Thinking of that, her eyes stayed focused on the steady flow of thick clear fluid from the tip, watching to see if it would begin to come out faster. It remained constant for the moment.

Debbie jacked off the monster cock willingly, enjoying the feel of it in her small hands and knowing she was finally where she belonged. Once she really got into it, jerking the horse cock with all the strength of her entire upper body, she could feel the pendulous balls swaying back and forth beneath the shaft, and lifted the cock to examine them.

Debbie carefully removed one hand, fearful she might anger the cock or the demon it belonged to, but she was barely aware of Asmodeus himself any more. She reached under and stared in awe at the massively swollen black balls, running her small hand over them and squeezing one slightly.

She wanted to feel the load they were making inside, but knew they were sensitive. Just the one filled her entire palm to overflowing. She moved in closer, eager to smell them, when a giant black hand wrapped around the back of her blond head and pulled her all the way in.

Then nastiest, strongest smell she had ever experienced flooded Debbie's small round nose when her face was smeared into the sweaty, sticky, swollen ball sack. This was the first time Debbie knew for certain that the other cheerleaders had already been taken by this monster. She could smell sweat, sperm and pussy juice on his giant balls. Some of the same primal scents she knew from the locker room.

Her right hand still jacking up and down on the giant shaft faster and harder than ever, Debbie was overpowered by the nasty smells and the feel of his hot sticky balls against her smooth soft face, and she gave in. Her mouth opened wide, and her tongue began licking and cleaning every inch of the filthy balls.

Asmodeus gave his first grunt when he felt her small tongue come out and slide across his balls. Once she tasted every dirty fluid smeared all over his sack, Debbie lost control and began sucking, slurping and drooling all over his balls. She snorted like a pig between his legs, jacking his horse cock more and more as her excitement increased.

The small blond cheerleader had transformed into a filthy animal, burying her face in his monstrous balls willingly and enthusiastically, now trying as hard as she could to suck one of his giant balls into her tight young mouth. She groaned and strained with effort, sucking harder and harder until his right nut finally popped into her mouth. She responded with a squeal of delight, while Asmodeus growled with pleasure.

She sucked it like a giant candy, sucking so hard it was almost painful to Asmodeus. It became sensitive in her mouth and she sucked even harder, washing her tongue over it in circles within her stuffed mouth. She licked up the traces of all the sperm, sweat and pussy juice from the entire cheerleader squad until his ball was shining clean and she could taste nothing else on it.

Immediately moving to the next ball, Debbie sucked harder and harder, Asmodeus grunting and growling above her, until she moaned as that ball popped into her mouth and received the same treatment. The virility of his balls was intoxicating to her. They held even more power and potency than the shaft that carried their load into so many lucky girls.

The demon pumped his hips, grinding his balls into Debbie's mouth while they both rocked back and forth slowly. Her hand was now covered in slime as she jacked his heavily drooling cock. His balls had been neglected all night, accumulating more and more sticky fluids, and now finally they were being given the tongue bath they deserved and needed so badly.

When his balls were completely clean, Debbie finally released them and pulled back. Asmodeus looked down at her, and she knew what to do. The horse cock was now a drooling mess, extremely excited after what she did with his balls, and she couldn't wait to finish the job.

She looked at the giant head, pouring thick clear fluid out that covered his slick shaft, running down her hands and wrists as she jacked him off with loud wet noises. It looked like it might go off at any second, and she had to make sure that happened in her mouth.

Debbie thought back to that Stallion, that day, and she did what she had always wanted to do. Her blue eyes rolled back, her mouth opened as wide as she could stretch it, and she closed her lips around the big, black drooling horse cock.

The fluid immediately flooded her mouth and she gulped it down. Her tongue licked in circles within her mouth, and Debbie pushed forward as far as she could, sucking inch after inch of hot wet cock. She sucked his shaft clean as she had his balls, forcing half his cock down her throat before pulling back, then pushing forward again.

Within a few seconds, Debbie was sucking the demon's horse cock like a natural. Her head bobbed up and down over almost a foot of his cock, sucking and slurping so loudly that the wet sounds echoed through the barn. Asmodeus didn't need to make a move. She sucked him off like she'd been waiting her whole life to do it.

Already, the demon was getting close. Her work on his balls brought him further than he'd thought. Asmodeus grabbed a small blond pigtail in each hand and began fucking her throat. Debbie reached down under her skirt and began rubbing her wet pussy in one hand and squeezing his balls in the other, moaning and squealing with delight. She was in Heaven with a King of Hell.

The wet sounds of sucking and slurping grew louder and louder, but no gagging or choking. Debbie took everything he had down her throat without resistance, so it went down smooth nearly to her stomach. Her neck bulged, her heart raced and she moaned and moaned on the fat wet horse cock fucking her throat.

Her hair hurt where he was pulling on her pigtails so hard, but he needed a grip on her head and she was glad to give him something to hang on to. Her hair was quickly coming undone because of his rough hands though, and soon he just buried his claws in her blond hair and fucked her head with all his strength.

Debbie's pussy was pouring into her panties, and her hand rubbed as fast as she could. With his balls slapping her chin, she shoved both hands into her panties and came hard, screaming against his cock, her throat closing on his shaft and squeezing him tight. Her throat milked him as she came.

Feeling her entire throat close on his cock and squeeze, Asmodeus roared and released his giant load. As he pulled back, her throat forced the sperm from his balls and squeezed spurt after spurt into her belly. He had never felt such pressure inside a girl's mouth. She was looking right up at him with an expression of appreciation while his balls emptied into her mouth and throat.

They remained locked in that position for a very long time, milking and milking the cum from his balls. Debbie's pussy flowed out of her panties and spilled onto the floor. Her smooth pale thighs twitched as they both enjoyed their extended orgasms.

Finally, Asmodeus pulled his long, fat slimy cock out of her mouth an inch at a time, both watching every inch carefully. It was sucked clean of sperm and only dripped with her spit. When it finally hung in front of her face, Debbie was full of pride at what a monstrous cock she was able to fully suck.

Just as she was wondering what they were going to do next, she heard a girly moan and looked to the barn door. Standing almost shoulder to shoulder was the entire cheerleader squad, looking like they had all been fucked out of their minds. Debbie was sure they probably had.

Their red and white uniforms were a mess, stained and partially dissolved with thick sperm, their panties were almost all gone and every one was rubbing her pussy as she watched Debbie suck the demon off, except Katie and Kristy who rubbed each other.

Now they closed in around her, holding Debbie down on the floor of the barn so Asmodeus could fuck her. Tearing her panties off, the demon pushed the fat head of his cock into Debbie's tight wet blond pussy. Just as she was groaning out her first orgasm, Debbie noticed things got dark and looked up to see Becky the redhead squatting over her face.

The horse cock had cleared fucked her ass, and she was about to drop it on Debbie's mouth, probably to make her clean it out. After cleaning the demon's balls and cock, it felt right to Debbie and she eagerly pushed her tongue into the redhead's big curvy freckled pale ass.

As he pushed into the blond's pussy inch by inch, Asmodeus saw Katie and Kristy 69 beside them, while Amy held Debbie's right arm and Suzie held her left. As they locked eyes, the Asian and Hispanic girls leaned over and began making out above Debbie's midriff between Asmodeus at the blond's crotch and Becky bouncing slowly on Debbie's face, her big freckled tits jiggling every time she dropped her ass back down.

The demon King examined his harem and knew this would be a good week. The girls would ingest nothing but his seed and do nothing but please him and each other. With thoughts of all the lustful sinning to come, he roared and began to fuck blond Debbie harder and harder.

End

12