Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 02

Story Info
First plans and understandings.
2.3k words
4.43
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tailroad

Coastline Wilderness

Dimana got up from the single bed in disgust and walked over to the desk. The sound of birds in the big trees hiding the hut in the woods heralded the morning. She touched her belly and breasts in amazement. Her red skin was shining. Her hair still smelled of soap.

Minerva's hut was no different than a hunter's cabin from the outside, but inside was a different story. There were many books on the shelves in the corner of the small room. The cupboard next to the desk had all kinds of plants, colorful stones and powders. Numerous papers and drawings completely concealed the surface of the desk.

Dimana picked up a random piece of paper and examined it curiously. She knew the language, knew the shapes, but couldn't read the characters. Prolonged imprisonment had melted her brain.

They traveled for hours before the sun rose. When they entered the hut, Minerva told her to take a bath, eat, and even sleep in her bed. She was still pretending that she was a human being, and her behavior was definitely disturbing Dimana.

The succubus slowly wento to the hall and looked at the woman sleeping on the floor, on an old mattress at the bottom of the dinner table. Her messy black hair was covering the small pillow. A few starnds were in her mouth between her plump lips. Unbelievable! There was a succubus in the house, and the woman was sleeping like a baby. She could've come a few steps and tore her throat, could seduce her and make her a slave. But the sorceress was asleep in spite of these dangers!

Dimana leaned her back against the wooden wall and watched her for a while. She was supposed to wake the damn woman, but she wanted to try something. Minerva had told her that she was going to seduce someone and try to get information from them. When was the last time she tried to seduce someone? No, The succubus had a better idea. She could seduce her, make her a slave, and order her to tell her everything she knows. Thus, she could go without harming the woman or being harmed.

Slowly she took a few steps towards the woman. Her black nightgown was exposing her pale legs. Maybe she could have had some fun before she tried to get some information. A dense red aura wraps around her body. She just had to reach to the woman. The aura slowly reached out to her and surrounded her. Dimana had to smile when Minerva moaned slightly. So damn easy.

Dimana spread the red aura more, but when a dark aura spread from the woman, she looked at the scene with her open mouth. She was resisting! Dimana focused more and tried to suppress that dark power. Minerva moved slightly as Dimana's face muscles trembled with anger and fear. The succubus clenched her teeth and quickly walked over to the woman and leaned over her. She felt the deep darkness at her fingertips. Could physical contact work? She lowered her hand to her bare leg and felt her warm skin.

"W-What is..."

When Dimana turned her head to the sorceress, Minerva's eyes opened wide. As she straightened her back fastly, the dark aura surrounded Dimana. She couldn't breathe. She took her hand from her leg and put it in her throat. The aura entered through her nose and mouth. Her throat burned violently. She couldn't even move her spasming legs. She was dying! She looked at Minerva with her begging eyes, Minerva frowned and muttered something.

When the dark aura suddenly stopped, she lost her balance and fell into the sorceress' bosom. Minerva groaned, quickly grabbed succubus by her arm and pushed her back. Dimana fell on her hips.

"Damn it, Dimana! You tried to seduce me!"

Dimana couldn't raise her head and continued to cough deeply. What happened? She tried to seduce her, but she almost died. Slowly she looked up at the woman. Minerva quickly covered her legs and turned to her.

"Do you think I'm too stupid to take precautions?"

"H-how?"

Minerva took a deep breath and slowly stood up.

"And you touched me!"

Dimana had faced death and the woman was complaining that she touched her. Whatever the sorcery was, it totally ruined Dimana's plans. She should've just slit her throat, but that could have been a more stupid idea. The sorceress must have taken all kinds of importance.

"Sorry."

Minerva put her hands on her hips and gazed at the succubus for a long time.

"You won't touch me, Dimana. Never."

Her voice was very serious and Dimana had no complaints. Minerva took the mattress and put it against the wall. The succubus still couldn't get up.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

Minerva muttered a curse to the lie and walked quickly to the kitchen counter. She took five quail eggs out of the closet. Dimana finally stood up.

"Go and wash your hands. We'll have breakfast."

"I'm not human."

Minerva looked over her shoulder and frowned. She broke the eggs and poured them into a pan. She returned to Dimana with a pan in her hand.

"A stream passes in front of the hut. Go, now."

Dimana didn't object this time. She wanted to wait and watch how the woman prepared the meal, but it would be good to have some fresh air. As Minerva walked towards the fireplace, Dimana opened the door of the hut and looked at the view. Her breath stopped. It was a valley. Dimana narrowed her eyes as the sun lit her face through the large trees. She couldn't even make sense of the emotions that filled her. She felt her legs weaken. There was a small stream in front of the hut. She groaned as she stepped on the ground and grass. Humans were very lucky, but she wasn't a human. Her home wasn't here. Earth should be ash, herbs should be fire sparks, water should be lava, the air shaking her body should be flames.

She continued to walk slowly. Each step was different. Her insides were expanding at every step. When she reached the creek, her body was shaking. She leaned over and put her hands in the water. Cold water paralyzed her body. She clenched her teeth hard. She couldn't feel her hands for a moment. When she tried to move, she fell on her butt and tail. She waited a long time as the drops floated through her fingers. Birds chirps filled her ears, cold air tingling her skin. She had to go, had to die, disappear. She had to accept the offer, helping her damn works and wait for her to find the soul of the bloody necromancer.

She stood up and turned to the hut. When she saw the sorceress waiting at the door, she froze in spot. She couldn't make sense of her glowing blue eyes, but there was some deep meanings behind them. What was she thinking? Did she feel sorry for her? Pity her? Hate her? Maybe both. The sorceress went in without saying anything. Dimana was about to make up her mind. She wanted to get rid of this agony as soon as possible.

When she came in, the sorceress was waiting for her on the table. The succubus wondered about her past. Although she was young, she was very powerful. Why did she live here? She could have lived a very good life with all her abilities. There was so much she couldn't tell yet.

She slowly sat down on the chair against her. There were two fork and two glasses on the table. Dimana held her hands in her bosom and looked at the woman who had filled two cups of tea with her teapot. Minerva took the fork and started eating the eggs in the pan.

"Drink, Dimana."

The succubus didn't move and continued to gaze at the woman.

"I am not human. How many times do I have to repeat?"

Dimana continued as Minerva chewed the egg piece. She wanted her to understand now.

"I don't need to eat. I don't need to sleep, take a bath or dress. I'm a succubus. I'm a child of hell. I was made of fire. Don't you understand?"

"You're not a human, but you can think. You're smart enough to communicate. Isn't that enough to allow you to accept the host's offer?"

Dimana frowned. She didn't object, she raised the cup in anger and finished the hot tea all at once. Actually, it felt good. Minerva smiled and lifted the teapot and refilled her glass. Dimana changed the subject in order not to have the same argument.

"I made my decision. I'll help you and you'll help me."

Minerva nodded and sipped her tea.

"Wonderful. We will start today. If you feel ready."

Dimana nodded.

"How will you find the soul?"

After helping the woman, she could be left alone, fooled. It wouldn't be surprising for Dimana, but... She didn't want to think about that possibility.

"You'll have to help. Do you remember where and when you were summoned?"

Dimana thought for a long time but didn't even have an estimate.

"I don't remember."

"Try to remember. The slightest information can be very useful. I don't want to travel the whole Reghmer. You were at the Visery Temple."

"Reghmer?" Dimana frowned.

Minerva rolled her eyes and took another piece of omelet.

"The earth. All the land."

Dimana did not think further and sent everything that came to her mind to her tongue.

"A cave... Big one... The temple leader killed my summoner. He imprisoned me with a spell. Then... A brige... The temple."

Minerva thought for a long time without taking her eyes away from her.

"There are two bridges in Tailroad. Both are near the Blackhorn border. You were probably summoned near there, Dimana. The caves on Eagle Mountains were once the home of dark wizards."

Dimana couldn't make sense of what she said. Tailroad? Blackhorn? Fortunately, Minerva noticed the meaning in her gaze.

"Don't worry, you will learn. It will be a long adventure."

Dimana pursed her lips as Minerva chuckled. Her hopes have weakened. It wouldn't be easy. She asked as the sorceress sipped her tea.

"What about you?"

She smiled again beautifully.

"What are you curious about?"

"Why are you here? Why are you alone?"

"I have reasons, Dimana. The reasons you will learn over time."

Minerva stood up, put the glasses and forks into the pan, took it and went out. Dimana followed her to the door and watched her wash the dishes. Whoever she was, she wasn't stupid. She was trying to keep things secret. She had a purpose. A purpose that requires killing dozens of people and saving a demon. Whatever it was, it had to be something evil.

Minerva passed by smiling and took a cloth and dried her hand.

"Are you a dark one?"

She frowned.

"Why did you say that?"

"You killed dozens of people. You saved a demon and you want to deal with her."

Minerva smiled. Dimana noticed sadness in her eyes and wondered for her purpose again. The sorceress slowly walked and stood in front of her.

"Are you ready to get to work?"

Her question ended unanswered. It wasn't important. Both would focus on their own business. It would have been better if they didn't know each other.

"Yes. Who is our target?"

"A wizard. A teacher. He's powerful, but not enough to resist to a succubus."

Dimana nodded after a while. Minerva smiled and squeezed her arm slightly.

"I have to get dressed."

She looked at Dimana thoroughly. The succubus was completely naked.

"We have to get dressed. No one should see you. I don't want an army of men after us."

Dimana squeezed her lips not to smile to her laugh. It could be fun.

Minerva opened her wardrobe and took off two black gowns, handing one to Dimana. The succubus didn't object, the woman was right. Dimana spoke when she took off a black panties.

"I better not wear it. I think we'll have to be fast."

Minerva's cheeks blushed. She nodded and turned her back, took off her nightgown. She was naked except for her black hair covering her back and shoulders and black panties. Dimana found it hard to get her eyes away, she resisted not to attack the woman. Despite being fucked for years, her body still wanted to fuck. The beautiful woman in front of her was certainly not helpful. And she warned her not to touch her. When Dimana remembered the dark aura, she shook her head and tried to wear the black dress. The dress was squeezing her body, but not enough to bother. She had to completely cover her red skin.

"Wonderful."

Minerva again reached into the closet and took off two black cloaks. Eventually when both women were ready Minerva went to the room and returned with a map. She laid the map on the table and pointed to a area with her finger.

"We are now in Tailroad. Endless Sea is behind us. We will go north. To a city near the center of the kingdom. We will be there at night."

After Dimana nodded, Minerva's finger shifted to another area.

"Blackhorn border. We'll start looking for the soul of the summoner here, but not now. Not immediately. There are two targets in Tailroad. Three in Blackhorn. Maybe four... When we're done in Tailroad, we'il go to the border and look for it. This is the plot. For now. What do you say?"

Dimana frowned and didn't answer for a long time. Two target. She was going to seduce two human. It seemed simple. Then they would look for the soul. How could a soul be found? It was funny that a succubus had to trust a human. But she had no other choice.

When she finally nodded, Minerva folded the map and put it in a small, brown bag hanging on her belt. She turned to Dimana and smiled.

"Let's go then."