Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and stroked the hair of the woman who was still trying to shout and get up.

"Relax Emelie, relax! She will only help you."

Dimana licked her neck without lifting her hand from her mouth as the teacher started to lick her earlobe. Her roaring heart was disturbing, but she wanted to finish the job as soon as possible. The fear of the girl would require much more effort. Dimana turned back to the teacher.

"Lick her neck, teacher. Always keep one hand in her mouth. We don't want her to scream."

He grinned stupidly and nodded at her. When Dimana raised her hand, blonde took a deep breath. The damn girl was gonna die of fear! Perhaps it would have been much better, but her gentle skin was looking more than delicious. Tears flowed from her green eyes when her partner grasped her mouth with his big hand.

"No, teacher! Raise your hand."

He was surprised but obeyed. She was just using her mouth to breathe, not to shout. Fear had made her obedient. Dimana smiled and caressed the woman's cheeks with both hands, clearing her tears with her thumbs.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Emelie. Just look at him. You see how happy he is?"

She wasn't impressed. The damn teacher was acting like a lunatic.

"I'll make you happy, Emelie. I promise you. I just don't want you to scream. I want you to calm down. It'll be like a dream."

She slowly bowed her head and kissed her pink lips.

"A beautiful dream that you'll never forget. All right?"

Her body continued to tremble with incredible speed. There was begging in her eyes, and that was enough. Dimana again kissed her lips while the teacher was still licking her neck. Dimana turned her head directly at her erect tits and squeezed them with both hands. She licked her nipples with her still aching long tongue and bit both of them slightly. Her body was still shaking. Dimana wanted to end her fear and quickly went down. With her tongue, she wet her belly and button. The girl screamed suddenly when she went down her blond short public hair. Dimana straightened and looked at her. She raised her voice when she saw the teacher trying to push his cock into the woman's mouth.

"What's your name, teacher?"

His hand was still holding her blond hair.

"Samson, my queen. Samson Poldemer."

"All right, Samson, leave her alone. Go away and just watch."

His saliva flowed, there was fear and obedience in his eyes. He dropped Emelie's head and went back, sat on his butt, began watching. Dimana looked at the woman and smiled. Her body was no longer shaking. There was more sadness in her eyes than fear. Her lips twisted to cry.

Dimana gently spread her legs as she looked into her green eyes. She put her fingers to her lower lips and gently stroked her soft flesh. When she groaned, the succubus pushed two fingertips into her. The wetness slipped from her fingers. She wanted to taste the woman as soon as possible, but it could have been much more enjoyable. The woman pressed both hands to her face when she pushed her fingers more.

"Emelie, look at me."

The woman didn't pull her hands from her blushed face. Dimana plunged her third finger into her pussy but pushed more hard this time. Emelie moaned in pleasure, slightly lifting her hips off the bed. Dimana stared at Samson. The man was stroking his member for the second time. His eyes were on the Dimana's caressing hand. When Dimana suddenly pulled her fingers back, they were both surprised. Emelie pulled her hands from her face and looked at her hand with puzzled eyes. Dimana smiled.

"Now I want to taste you, Emelie. I want to explore your cute pussy with my tongue."

She put her palm back into her womanhood.

"Do you want me to lick you, Emelie?"

The girl pursed her lips. Has she ever talked before? When Emelie nodded, Dimana refused.

"Say it, Emelie."

Emelie closed her eyes with her hand. For a moment, Dimana wanted to stop playing with her feelings and dive into her quim.

"P-please!"

"Please what, Emelie? Look at me."

The young woman lowered her hand and took a deep breath. Dimana smiled as her green eyes turned to her. Now there was lust in her eyes.

"Please lick me. Do it. P-please."

Dimana turned to the teacher who still looking them.

"Samson, why don't you get behind me and use your cock while I lick Emelie?"

He licked his droolings and got out of bed, wandered around, stood behind Dimana. A sharp excitement filled her. There were hours before the sun came up, and Dimana wanted to use the whole time. There was no rush to ask the damn sorceress' damn questions. Still, Dimana wondered if she was watching. She wished so, it would be a good show.

Without wasting any more time, Dimana grabbed Emelie's hips firmly and leaned to the wet folds in front of her. The girl moaned loudly as she forced all her long tongue in. Dimana felt the same reaction in her own body. Samson pushed her cock into her inner walls with all his might. Dimana moaned at the woman's lower lips. Emelie's pressured cum gushed into her mouth, but she had just begun. Woman's legs clasped her ears.

Dimana lowered one hand from her butt and pushed it into the pussy with her tongue. Emelie shouted, but in a very different way. When she felt Samson's chest on her back, she took out her tounge and looked him over her shoulder.

"Don't soften, Samson! Give all your strength to your waist and fill me up!"

The man was surprised for a moment, but when he clenched his teeth, Dimana leaned back into the womanhood and stuck her tongue in it. Dimana was surprised when he put his hand on her butt and pushed his cock inside. She hadn't expect this performance from an old looking man. But she has no objections. When Samson pushed his cock again, her mouth completely closed Emelie's juice gushing cunt again. She didn't have to move her head anymore. She was just waiting for Samson's hard thrusts to continue to give her pleasure. She looked up when a hand gripped her hair. Emelie's eyes were also red now. The woman's tight hand and Samson's still stiff organ exhausted Demina's chin that was constantly stuck to the wet folds.

Samson groaned and scratched her butt with his fingernails. It would be pointless to get angry. Demina's body loosened, and she understood again why she was a succubus while Emelie used her head and Samson used her quim harshly. The damn sorceress didn't understand. Did she understand now?

Samson growled and quickly filled her inside with his semen. Emelie stood up on her butt, pressed the other hand too on her head and groaned hard. Her mouth was again filled with hot cum. When the girl finally pulled her hands and fell to bed on her back, Dimana looked up and wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"Well done, Samson."

Dimana smiled at Emelie as he returned to bed. She was still breathing deeply. She got up and knelt down beside her blond head.

"Do you want to lick me, Emelie?"

She opened her weak eyes and nodded. Dimana smiled, put one leg on the other side of the girl, holding her wet head straight with her hands and gently sat down in her mouth.

"You don't have to do anything, Emelie. Just stick your tongue out and hold it steady."

She stated her answer quickly by touching her with her tongue. Dimana wanted to wet the face under her as soon as possible. Samson was waiting on the spot.

"Samson, please Emelie too."

Samson got up, but he wasn't as fast as before. Dimana didn't care, looked at the green eyes beneath, caressed her silky blond hair.

"Draw my hips when you're very uncomfortable, okay?"

Dimana smiled as she tried to nod. She wasn't afraid anymore.

"Stick your tongue out widely, Emelie."

When she felt her pussy getting more wet, she couldn't resist anymore and slowly moved her hips back and forth. She squeezed her nipples with both hands. When Emelie moaned into her quim, she looked behind. Samson spread her legs, Emelie moaned again and moved her tongue unsuccessfully.

Dimana's whole body trembled. As she moved her waist faster, she noticed her nose touching her clit. Dimana's legs weakened and her breath shortened as little touches shook her body several more times. As Emelie moaned again, she sat fully over her mouth and moved her waist back and forth more quickly. Dimana lost all control as Emelie tried to move her tongue. Blond head was buried in bed as she moved her waist with all her might over the mouth under her. When Emelie's hands held her butt, Dimana lowered her hand to her face and stroked her hair.

"Almost there, Emelie... please!"

Please... Was the damn sorceress still watching? Dimana opened her eyes with this question and looked at Emelie's blushed face. She wanted her to watch. Until she took her panties down and touched her.

As Samson groaned again, Dimana put her hands on the wooden headboard and moved her body harshly. Emelie continued to moan. Dimana could no longer feel her tongue. There were teeth now, a hot open mouth. Dimana narrowed her eyes, her entire body trembled again, and thick cum began to fall. Emelie stuck her nails into her butt, but didn't scratch. Even if she did, it wouldn't help.

Dimana looked at the ceiling and groaned. She continued to soak Emelie's mouth, cheeks, nose, and even her eyelids for a long time. When she finally drew her butt, Dimana released her body and fell on the woman. Dimana rolled to bed as Emelie coughed under her, she straightened on her elbow and turned to the girl, smiling widely.

"Well done you too, Emelie."

Dimana straightened quickly and looked at the window. The sun was close to rising. She had to get to work. She got out of bed and started wearing her clothes. Emelie and Samson just watched her with their confused eyes.

"Samson, I have some questions for you."

Samson jumped out of bed and knelt down in front of her.

"Ambryn. Where is she? When was the last time you saw her?"

"Ambryn? Which one?"

Dimana rolled her eyes and leaned to the cloak on the floor.

"Tell me both."

"One of them is my student. She's a little ugly, but she has a perfect body, my queen. Do you-"

"Tell me the other Ambryn."

"That witch is in Emerald Forest. She's hiding. I last saw her months ago. She asked me for gold."

Wherever Emerald Forest was, the sorceress must have known.

"Why is she hiding? Why did she ask for gold?"

"Why? She betrayed! Seven Will assassins are looking for her. They'll find her. One day."

"What do you know about Seven Will?"

"They're destroying old relations, my queen. They're using them first and then destroying them! I've always obeyed! Will they kill me too?"

Dimana scratched her wet head. What could this information do? The sorceress obviously wanted more than that, but Dimana didn't know what to ask.

"What is Seven Will, Samson?"

The man raised both hands in the air and shook his head.

"Nobody knows, my queen. They just exist. They're everywhere. Silverland, Weidenhold, Blackhorn, everywhere! Like the Light Warriors."

It wasn't helping. The damn woman should be here. The woman...

"Well Samson. I have one last question. I want you to answer carefully. Who is Minerva? Do you know anything about her?"

The man's mouth remained open for a while.

"She's a Light Sorceress, my queen! Former Light Sorceress. Everybody is looking for her!"

Dimana frowned. Before talking more, she grabbed her ear and quickly removed the earring. She leaned in front of Samson.

"What if I told you she is here?"

Samson stood up, waved both hands, and shouted senselessly. Emelie was still sitting in bed, watching in amazement.

"You must run, my queen! Please run! I will... Hold her!"

When the man ran to the door, Dimana grabbed him by the throat and threw him into the middle of the room.

"Relax, Samson!"

His body was shaking. Every interesting attitude he exhibited made Dimana more curious.

"Now tell me from the beginning-"

"She's here. She's here!"

Samson was crying now.

"No, Samson. She is not here. Now tell me!"

"She's here. I feel her. Here..."

Dimana's burgundy eyes widened. She immediately checked around. Three humans! When she turned to the door, the door opened. The sorceress came in with her bright blue eyes. Dimana mouth wide open, staring at the woman, Samson running towards her, yelling.

"Run, my queen! I-"

The teacher couldn't complete his words. There was a big gap in the back of his neck that showing his front. Blood and bone fragments wetted Dimana's dress. When the body fell quietly, Minerva's eyes turned to Emelie, who began to shout.

"Wait!"

Another scream was interrupted. Emelie's headless body painted the bed red.

"Why?"

As Minerva approached her, she wondered if now was her turn. If the sorceress wanted to kill, she couldn't resist. Before she even knew what had happened, she created two damn corpses. The woman stood right in front of her and folded her hands in front of her.

"How did you think it would end?"

Dimana clenched her fists. Death for sure. But not... Like that!

"They were my slaves. I should have killed them."

"Then why didn't you?"

She pointed at Emelie's body with her head.

"I bet she was one of Samson's students. I bet Samson forced her to have sex."

She turned back to Dimana.

"Who is Minerva? Really? I said ask him who helped him. You asked about me."

"You are a former Light Sorceress."

Minerva turned around and walked towards the door.

"And you don't even know what that means. Let's go, Dimana. The sun will rise soon."

Dimana looked around before chasing her. Every succubus love her slaves. Samson and Emelie were perhaps her first slaves, and their bodies were still painting the room red. Light Sorceress... The damn woman's plan worked.

As succubus went back to the hallway, Minerva was coming down. The door of the house was completely broken and two headless bodies were lying in the middle of the hall.

The sky was dark blue when they went out. Minerva took a different path this time. There was a big building at the end of the narrow road. When they reached the building, voices rose in the street.

"Close the gates! Search everywhere!"

Minerva squeezed her arm and pulled her.

"Don't look back. Hurry. Don't do anything until I say otherwise."

Minerva turned right and began to walk on a wide path. Dimana lifted her head slightly and looked in front of her. She could see the square. After a few steps she felt two humans approaching quickly. Before informing Minerva, two guards appeared at the street with torches in their hands and quickly ran towards them. Minerva stopped, lowered her hood and folded her hands in front of her. Dimana hissed.

"What are you doing!"

"Shut it!"

The succubus bowed her head and prepared the flame spell. Two guards stood before them. The bearded man pulled his ax while the thin man pulled a short sword from his waist.

"Good day, brave guards."

The two guards looked at each other, the bearded man spoke.

"My lady, where are you going?"

"My sister, Sonia, and I wanted to visit our mother. She was very sick yesterday. But when we heard the shouting down the street, we came back."

What was she trying to do? Waiting for her to seduce them? Wanted to trick them?

"Did you notice anything, my lady?"

"Well, yes actually, four men were running to the temple. Just a moment ago."

The two guards looked at each other again. Dimana heard shouts somewhere nearby.

"Thank you, my lady."

Dimana took a deep breath as the two guards walked past them. She slowly approached Minerva, but had to stop.

"A... A tail?"

She turned quickly and looked at the men with her wide burgundy eyes. The bearded man lifted his ax and attacked, while the other shouted.

"They are here!"

Dimana watched the big ax open mouthed. The man's head was torn apart before she could raise her hand. As the body fell to the ground, the other guard shouted in fear and tried to escape. Without taking a step, her body quickly stuck to the wall of the building. The sounds of broken bones and skull filled the street again with horrific noises. As the wrecked body descended from the wall, Minerva grabbed the succubus's arm and pulled her with force.

"Let's Go!"

As Dimana chased the sorceress, the whole city was awakened. There was a bell ringing somewhere. There were dozens of guards in the square. When they arrived, Minerva opened the door and pulled Dimana inside. She closed the door and looked out the window.

"All because of you, sorceress!"

"Shut up!"

Minerva quickly walked into the room. Suddenly she stopped, groaned and clung to the edge of the door. She should be tired. It's been a day since they came from the hut. Humans should sleep, rest. Dimana came to her quickly and grabbed her arm.

"Are you okay?"

The sorceress pulled her arm back, wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand and nodded. She continued and opened the entrance to the tunnel. When they landed in the tunnel again, Minerva closed the door, created the white aura, and started to walk.

"Where are we going?"

"To get the horse."

"Then?"

Minerva stopped and turned to her.

"Then, while I'm going to Emerald Forest you... I don't know. Go to the Blackhorn border and try to destroy the soul."

She wanted to leave? Dimana clenched her teeth and tried to be patient.

"Why?"

"Because as long as we're together, we're bound to die, Dimana. Death is the end for me."

"The plan worked, sorceress! We were successful. I got the bloody information you wanted from the man!"

While Minerva was silent for a long time, Dimana dreamed of a life without the sorceress. She didn't know anything. She didn't know anyone. She had no idea how to find the soul. The damn woman should have helped.

"The problem is you, Dimana. I just wanted you to do your job. I was going to help you in return. You told my enemies about me. You asked for information about me. You ignored my purpose."

"I helped you! And you-"

"And I helped you. I told you where the soul is! I saved you! I showed you the earth. I gave two slaves to you."

Minana shook her head as Dimana hurriedly thinking what to say.

"I don't regret it, Dimana. We both took advantage of each other. But that's it. I'll get you out of here safely, I'll show you the way and I'll say goodbye to you. Shall we continue, please?"

While Dimana listened to the sorceress with open mouth, all her hopes were disappeared. The anger that filled heart became unbearable. Minerva frowned as she took a pointless step towards her.

"Don't."

"Stop saying that!"

"Saying what?"

"Please!"

Dimana jumped at the woman as Minerva watched in surprise. The woman was powerful enough to destroy her. All she had to do was piss her off. Minerva groaned as she lost her balance and fell to the ground. Dimana didn't stop, holding her black gown tightly with her hand, and tore her collar. As she leaned over to lick her neck, her entire body lifted up and clung to the ceiling of the tunnel. Dimana shouted in pain. For a moment she remembered the guard that stuck to the wall of the building. Would she end up the same? It doesn't matter. She just had to disappear. Her body fell on the sorceress legs, but Minerva stood up before she held her firmly. Dimana looked up and saw the dark aura. Everything was dark except for her blue eyes. Even the white aura was dying.

Dimana ignored and attacked again. She didn't even want to use any spell. Before reaching the woman, her body fell and dragged. The stones on the ground drew her back, she groaned in pain.

"Stay down!"

She didn't understand. Despite her trembling body, Dimana stood up again and attacked. Her body fell to the floor before she could approach the woman. This time she didn't even feel pain. She looked at the woman but didn't stand up. Why didn't she kill her? Minerva turned and tried to get away.