Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kill me!"

The blood in her mouth was suffocating, but Minerva stopped.

"Kill me! Please!"

The word didn't work. She started walking again. Faster. Her body was shaking.

"Why don't you kill me!"

She disappeared as she turned the corner. Dimana wanted to be back in the temple for a moment. At least she had a purpose. She knew where she was, what she had to do. Now... She felt lost. The only star in the dark sky has disappeared. She threw her hand down her throat and pressed her nails. Could a succubus bleed to death? Wanted to try. She had no choice but to watch the darkness.

Dimana trembled when she scratched her neck with her nails. Her body screamed for life, and her desire for death enslaved her mind. All pain and feelings had to end. She looked up when she heard rapidly approaching steps. As a white light illuminated the tunnel again, the sorceress came out of the corner and looked at her. She turned her body slightly to the corner, and bowed her head.

"Come, Dimana."

When her body tried to get up, she stuck her nails to her neck again.

"Why?"

"I... I changed my mind."

"Why!"

As Dimana leaned her head back on the floor, Minerva continued to approach. She stood at the bottom of the succubus' head, frowned and leaned over, holding her hand around her wrist.

"You... try to kill yourself?"

Dimana held her hand tightly and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see another lie hope. Another star that will fade.

"I'm like you, Dimana. You were created for pleasure, and I... For kill you... Not only you, but to kill everyone that the fingers point to. I grew up for this... My only motivation was to kill you while learning spells with pleasure. While dragging people by their hair, walking on their corpses, I thought I was fighting evil."

Dimana opened her burgundy eyes, frowning. The hand, still held by the sorceress, loosened around her neck. What she said was hidden again. But it was real. Minerva wiped her nose with a handkerchief and smiled weakly.

"It wasn't, Dimana. Not at all. I was the evil. Now I'm trying to get my own justice among the people who strangling each other. Minerva... Is not even my real name. I've forgotten even the gods. I'm lost... Like you. I'm looking for meaning. I thought I pity you, actually I was pitying for myself... You..."

When her voice weakened sufficiently, she stopped, and let go of Dimana's hand and stood, gently kicking Dimana's butt.

"Enough, get up!"

As Minerva turned and walked, Dimana remained in place for a while and tried to make sense of what she had heard. She didn't say what she knew. She said what she felt, and it was more valuable.

"Thank you, Minerva."

For the first time she thanked her. For the first time she told her name, event it was a lie. Minerva turned in surprise, smiling slightly.

"Come, Dimana. We need to hunt a witch."