Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 04

Story Info
The Hunter.
6.3k words
4.65
2.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tailroad

Emerald forest

While Minerva was sleeping on the cloak on the ground, Dimana was trying to wash her black gown in the river. They rode to the north without stopping. The sun was on top. Dimana glanced at her. The woman had firmly said that she would leave and then gave up her decision. Succubus was happy, but her curiosity had gnawed her mind for hours.

She took her dress off the water, laid it on a rock. She had tried to clean up the bloodstains as much as she could, but the dress still smelled disgusting. She took her cape off the ground and slowly laid it down on the sorceress. When the blue eyes suddenly opened, she muttered a curse. Minerva looked at the succubus thoroughly, stood up on her butt and rubbed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

Minerva waved her hand at her as she tried to look at the sun.

"You have to keep sleeping. I washed my dress, we should wait for it to dry."

"It's okay, there is a bread and water bottle in the bag on the horse's back. Can you bring?"

As Dimana walked towards the horse, the sorceress sat on the edge of the river and washed her hands and face. Dimana took the half bread and the water bottle out of the bag and returned.

"Did you feel anyone?"

"No."

She left the bread and the bottle on her cloak. Minerva sat down quickly and started eating.

"Witches are some kind of dark wizards, aren't they?"

Minerva rolled her eyes but answered.

"Yes, they are."

Dimana sat down in front of her. She wanted to clarify the matter.

"You said there were no other dark wizards. Doesn't that mean there were other succubus'?"

"Ambryn, a witch that everyone thinks is dead. I don't understand why you care so much about the succubus' on earth. Don't worry, there's plenty of them in hell."

The succubus bit her bottom lip, turned to the river. She didn't want to hurt their relationship that were sufficiently damaged, but the damn woman wasn't giving a straight answer. Every time she opened her mouth, she just confused Dimana more.

"Okay, listen carefully. Seven Will is the name of the dark wizards whose existence we discussed. Not all of them! I mean, there are also those who flee from this force and continue to use their dark magic in a cave or in a desolate place. But where they're seen, they're killed by the Light Warriors. Do you understand?"

Dimana had to smile. She had finally heard something that could be considered an answer. She didn't miss the opportunity and asked again to the sorceress who was looking at her patiently.

"What about Seven Will?"

"They were betrayed by a high-ranked witch eight years ago. I won't ditch you in details, but that witch told Light Warriors where the Seven Will's most important headquarters and castles were. The Light Warriors attacked almost all dark castles, not leaving a single witch alive. Except Ambryn. Maybe there were other survivors. Maybe they still have headquarters and castles where nobody knows where. Still, dark wizards are definitely defeated, Dimana. That's what I meant when I told you you are the las succubus. Did my answer satisfy you?"

Very. Dimana nodded. The picture in her mind grew larger, the smaller questions increased, but at least she could now look at it. Now, she had an idea. And she was right. Just because they're not on earth doesn't mean they're not in hell. Nevertheless, the possibility of being the last succubus on earth... It was annoying. Perhaps there were still many succubus' somewhere.

"What about Ambryn? Do you know-"

Minerva raised her voice and stopped Dimana's words.

"No, Dimana. Believe me, the less you know, the better for both of us. You'il learn a lot over time, I know that, I'm not against that, but everything I say will only confuse you even more. When someday, someone took- Uhh!"

As Minerva stood up and began to undress suddenly, succubus turned her wide eyes to the ground.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a bath. Why don't you come?"

It was a good idea, but cold water was burning her body. Minerva walked over to the river, leaned over, and took off her black panties. Dimana watched her plump hips and noticed that her body had risen to her feet suddenly. When she approached the water, Minerva reached into the water and hid her body. The succubus groaned as she stepped into the water, but didn't stop. She walked until the water reached her knees, crouched slowly. At least she had to wash her lower lips and ass cheeks.

"Use your magic, Dimana. Wrap your body with fire."

Dimana turned her shaking head to the woman and frowned. She was still talking like she is a human being. The problem was that her body was already on fire.

"You should wash your hair."

That would be extreme, while her body begged her to stand up.

"Turn around."

Dimana frowned and asked with a trembling voice.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to see me naked."

Dimana rolled her eyes and turned her back to her slowly. The sound of the splashing water approached. The succubus moaned as she felt hands caressing her head, she tried to turn, but Minerva held her head still.

"Let me help you."

Succubus forgot for a moment her whining body, but when Moriana began to soak her hair, she groaned again, closing her eyes. Despite the cold water she could feel the warmth of the woman behind her.

"Please, be quick!"

"I'm really jealous of your hair. It's black like mine, but... It's reflects a red color uner the sunlight. Like magic. Amazing."

Minerva continued to clean her hair for a while, but the succubus began to lose control. The cold water and the warmth of the sorceress were surrounding her whole body with incredible unity. As Dimana tried not to run away from the stream, the sorceress' hands continued to wet and tug her hair slightly. Dimana shouted when her hands landed on her shoulders.

"Enough!"

Minerva firmly shook her shoulders.

"Relax, Almost-"

"You're provoking me!"

Minerva's hands relaxed suddenly, the succubus threw herself ashore. As Minerva followed, Dimana picked up her cape and quickly dried herself with it.

"You have to control yourself, Dimana."

Dimana shook her head.

"You don't understand, this is what I need. It's the nature of every Succubus. It's- It's like you have to eat! Like you have to sleep."

Minerva frowned, Dimana turned and checked her wet gown. It was still wet. She warmed her palm with magic and caressed the dress. Steam increased more.

"I get it, Dimana. I'm sorry."

When Dimana turned to the woman, Minerva was checking her torn collar.

"Get dressed. We've lost a lot of time."

The sorceress put the cape on her back, picked up the water bottle and started walking towards the horse. the succubus didn't object, She put on the wet gown with discomfort and went over to the woman waiting for her on the horse. When Minerva reached out to help, she took her hand and tried to climb. She put her wet body to her back, put her hood on her head, and held Minerva's waist tight. She didn't smell of lavender anymore, but the smell of her wet hair was much more disturbing. Dimana leaned slightly in her ear as Minerva rode her horse into the woods.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Uhh! No, I want to ask you something. Why didn't the temple kill you? I didn't ask before."

Dimana wondered the answer to this question. She couldn't make sense of years of experiments and magic tests.

"I don't know. At first they were just experimenting. Then they used my body for pleasure. Until you came."

"What kind of experiments?"

"I don't know that either. Several times they cut off my horns and tail. Several times they did experiments I didn't even know what they were. Most of them bleed my blood. Every day."

Minerva frowned and looked over her shoulder.

"Why didn't your horns grow again? I've always wondered about the two gaps between your hair."

"They're growing. Do you want to touch it? Give your hand."

Minerva didn't move for a few seconds but she took a deep breath and held out her right hand over her shoulder. Dimana grinned, bowed her head, grabbed her hand and dragged it under her hood. She ran her fingers over the short, wide bone between her hair and pulled her hand back.

"Why did they cut it?"

"I don't know. The temple... Who were they?"

Dimana knew the silence that followed the question, but she wanted to try her luck.

"Please?"

Minerva took a deep breath and glanced around for a moment.

"If you promise not to ask any more questions."

"Yes! I promise."

"That temple was a temple of Light. The person who killed your summoner and brought you to the temple was probably a Light Sorcerer. I don't know why they didn't kill you, but I guess the temple sorcerers tried to get something from the temple leaders, using you as an excuse. Gold, authority, reputation... At the same time, they... Raped you to satisfy their pleasures."

Minerva didn't talk anymore, but Dimana didn't ask any more questions. She didn't have to ask. Whatever the Light Warriors, they were fighting the dark wizards. Minerva was an old part of this wheel. But something must have disturbed the young sorceress. That was exactly the purpose of her speech in the tunnel. Dimana smiled unconsciously. Now she had an information about the woman. She put her head slightly on her back.

"They didn't rape."

Minerva shook her head, waving her black hair.

"I mean, you're forced-"

"No, you don't understand. Everyone in the temple was like a summoner. I had to serve them all. Willingly."

Minerva was quiet for a long time. A human could have a chance to choose freely, but the only choice for a succubus was the request of the summoners. The mind had to fit into their body, there was no other way.

"Maybe their experiments really worked, after all."

Dimana didn't think this obligation was related to experiments, but she didn't think she was the first succubus to step into the temple, either.

"Do you still have the earring?"

Dimana stared at the woman's hair, her mouth wide open. She held her waist with one hand and quickly checked her ear and wet gown with the other. She remembered very well when she took it out at Samson's house, but...

"I-I'm sorry. I think, I lost it."

Minerva looked over her shoulder again. Her blue eyes pierced her burgundy eyes.

"Don't break my word again, Dimana. Never."

When Minerva returned again, she buried Dimana in a long silence. How right would it be to act under her orders all the time? Even if Minerva really wanted to help her, circumstances could change at any moment. Why should a purpose of a life that requires endangering life care about a demon? When Dimana realized again and again that she had no choice, she felt hopeless again.

After a long, quiet journey, Minerva pulled the ropes. The trees had completely swallowed the area.

"Get off. Wait for me here. I'll leave the horse to the inn."

Dimana frowned and looked in front. Four hundred steps away, there was a big house with a few horses in front. She clung to the saddle of the horse, trying to pull her leg, but caught to the woman's back.

"C-can you-"

Minerva took a deep breath, get off the horse quickly and reached out her hand. Dimana left her hand empty, threw her leg to the other side and... Quickly fell down. As the succubus groaned, the sorceress grinned and reached out again. Dimana murmured a curse, took her hand and stood up.

"Hide behind the trees, Dimana. Wait for me."

As Dimana headed for the trees, Minerva rode quickly to the inn. The slight breeze ached her still wet body. Clouds gathered in the west were about to hide the sun. She leaned her back against a tree and sat on her butt, waiting for the sorceress. She closed her eyes and tried to remember the hell, her home. Her faded memories were in pieces. She remembered dozens of bodies hanging in the air from one foot. On the ground covered with lava and ashes, hellhounds feasted on some people's body parts. A group of incubus' and succubus' dragged young humans under a lava waterfall. Terrified shouts and sharp laugs of demons smiled Dimana. When she remembered the big horns of the Incubus, she slowly dragged her hand between her legs. She tried to revive her memories and walked towards the waterfall, slowly stepped into the small pond. She looked at the perfect horror scene. While the whole group was moaning with pleasure, people were raising all excitement with horrific shouts. When Dimana reached demon's scarlet bodies, she put her hand on the shoulder of the incubus in front of her and turned him sharply. Incubus left the feet of the human who was screaming in pain and smiled. As he put her big hand into Dimana's hair, she stroked her hard chest with both hands. When Incubus pressed her head, she began to bend. Dimana put her body up to her shoulders in the pond and threw both hands into the hard cock in front of her. Incubus pulled her head to his cock roughly, she took out her long tongue and licked the big red head.

Incubus didn't like her sweetness, slapped her hard in the face, grabbing her tilting head by her hair, when Dimana held his hard waist firmly, he pulled her head to his member roughly. The succubus groaned, opened her lips wide, watched the large cock that slid rapidly between her teeth. Here was every succubus' heaven. The thick cock that filled the back of her throat was her only blessing. Lustful shouts and groans of the demon who tested the wideness of her mouth were the best pray. The thick cock that stretched her lips prevented her smile, but her burgundy eyes looked up to the incubus. After a long throat ache- Dimana opened her eyes with sadness and returned to the world. She didn't even remember the taste of perfect juicy.

"Dimana?"

Succubus removed her fingers from her lower lips, laid her skirt on her legs, and stood up, waved her hand to the sorceress who looked around.

"I am here."

While Minerva came towards her, Dimana noticed the wetness drifting between her legs. The damn woman was back at the damn time. Her burgundy eyes were not hiding her anger and frustration.

"Did you find anything?"

Minerva bit her lip and shook her head.

"No. Let's go, we need to find a shelter before it rains."

Dimana quickly chased the woman into the forest. It was a good idea to find a shelter. It would be difficult to find a witch while shivering in the cold rain.

"I'll use shield spell, stay behind me. Also keep your sense open all the time."

"How do you intend to find her?"

"There's a hill ahead. I want to watch the forest first."

Dimana pursed her lips. It would take hours, maybe days to find the witch. The sun was nearing sunset. Nevertheless, the determination of the sorceress was very encouraging. If the witch really lived in the forest, she must have lived in a hut hidden among the trees, like Minerva's. Dimana wondered about the relationship between the witch and the sorceress, but it might have been the wrong time to ask.

When they reached the hill rain began to fall. The clouds completely blocked the setting sun. As Dimana tightly wrapped the cape around her body, Minerva bent down and breathed. She looked up and pointed at a tree.

"Can you climb?"

Dimana began to work immediately. She quickly jumped to the tree, clutched on a branch and pulled her body up. She continued to climb until the stiff branches were exhausted. She shaded her eyes with her hand and stared at the forest. She couldn't see the inn, but a few lights shone in the west.

"There is something in the west! A village, maybe."

Minerva cleansed her face with her arm and shouted.

"Look into the forest!"

Dimana examined the forest again. It was dark and the rain didn't help. She drew her eyes from the darkened forests of the west and looked closer. She didn't see anything in the direction they came from, but a river in the north was passing through the forest. She narrowed her eyes and slowly followed the stream. An area in the west caught her attention. The brown part was like a roof, but the trees were too dense to make sure.

"I think I found something!"

"What?"

"A hut, maybe. I'm not sure!"

"Look carefully! Memorize the location! We'll go there!"

Dimana looked again at the area and drew a possible road map. When she felt her shoulders getting wet again, she immediately began to descend from the tree. When her feet touched the ground, she pointed to Minerva north. As the two descended from the top, the rain increased in intensity. Minerva's foot slipped and groaned as her body slid down. The succubus clung to a tree, with the other hand pulling the woman by her arm and helping her to stand up. The woman nodded her wet face and began to walk again.

When they reached the river, the rain had completely wetted Dimana's body. Her hands and legs were weak enough. Minerva didn't look good either, but her sharp blue eyes was hiding her weakness well. When Dimana stretched her trembling arm to the west, the sorceress set out again. Dimana wrapped her wet cloak around her body, covered her hands under it. The sound of the river rushing through the rain was deafening. Dimana looked at the woman walking quickly, bowed her head and closed her eyes. She tried to feel around, but her mind was numb enough.

After a while she saw Minerva kneeling among tall plants. She leaned right next to her and tried to look in front. It was definitely a hut. Orange light flickered through two windows, shook Dimana's body. A boat was tied on the shore next to the hut. A white dog was lying in the little shack next the door.

"I don't think it's the person we're looking for. Go. Check if there's a door behind."

Succubus forced her whining feet to step, and she quickly moved away from the sorceress. She kept moving forward in the dark. She looked up at the window, slightly lifting her head. Couldn't see anything except a cupboard and a door. She reached behind the house, leaned her back against the wooden wall, and tried to find the sorceress. The dog started barking but after a terrible scream the sound was completely cut off. She heard steps inside the house.

"Who is there?"

Dimana's eyes widened. It was a man's voice. Before she could move, the door to the house was torn apart, and the man shouted with fear. Dimana quickly ran to the entrance of the house and looked inside. A bearded young, black haired man staring at the woman in front of him with fearful brown eyes. His hands were shaking, holding a long spear tight.

"What do you want?"

Minerva lowered her hood and calmly pulled a chair from the table in the middle of the hall and sat down.

"Calm down, hunter. We won't hurt you."

"W-we?"

His eyes widened as he turned to Dimana waiting at the door.

"Come inside."

Dimana frowned on Minerva's back and slowly walked in, stood still in front of the man who was shaking his spear.

"A-a demon!"

The sorceress lowered her hand to the table. His eyes eventually turned to her.

"Yes, a demon. My prisoner, hunter. Stop scaring her and let her sit!"

When the hunter twisted his lips and frowned, Dimana bit her lip not to grin. Damn woman liked to have fun with other humans. Still, the long spear didn't go down.

"You killed my dog! You broke my door! You dare break into my house and look for hospitality?"

The sorceress shook her head with sad face expression. There were still drops from her hair.

"I'm sorry about your dog, really. I didn't know what to do when it barked. I'm sorry for my bad behavior. If you let me talk, I can explain."

"So talk!"

Minerva pointed the spear with her finger.

"Lower the spear, hunter. If I broke the door, I can easily break the spear. I am a Light Sorceress."

His eyes popped out, and he stared for a moment with his open mouth. For a while he looked at Dimana and Minerva, and immediately left the spear, bowed his head.

12