Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, protector. I apologize-"

Minerva smiled and waved her hand.

"Of course not, hunter. This is your house. You have the right to challenge the intruders. But we need your help."

The hunter nodded. There was suspicion in his eyes, but he understood that his life was more important than a dog and a door.

"Anything. How can I help you?"

Minerva looked at the hut before answering. There was a big net on the wall.

"There's a nice smell of food here. Is that enough for me? Pull a chair, demon!"

Dimana sat down next to the sorceress as the hunter nodded and went to the other room. When Minerva smiled and blinked, Dimana had to grin quietly. He returned with two plates of soup, one in front of Minerva and the other in front of Dimana.

"Pull the plate in front of you, hunter. This naughty demon is not dignified enough to deserve food."

The hunter showed his satisfaction with a smile and quickly pulled the plate away. Minerva turned to her.

"Go to the room and dry your clothes. You smell like carrion!"

Dimana squeezed her lips not to thank her for a moment and quickly got out of the chair and went into the room. She didn't want anything more than that, and Minerva was beginning to understand. Dimana turned her back to the fireplace with a soup pot and sat down. Her instinct was begging to touch the angry fire. As she removed her cape, the hunter entered the room, taking a bread and two spoons without looking at her. Would Minerva let her have fun before they left? She listened as she took off her dress quickly.

"What's your name, hunter?"

"Pallan. Pallan the fisher, protector. I am from the village of Tunmine."

"All right, Pallan. I need your help with something."

"Yes, protector."

The hunter kept calling her a protector. The Light Warriors should have been a legitimate force among the people. It's legitimate, but it's a bad power according to Minerva. Dimana knocked her dress down, turned to fire, and put both hands on the burning woods.

"There's a dark force in this forest, Pallan. A powerful witch. Have you noticed anything?"

"I don't think so, protector. I don't remember seeing anyone in the woods except woodcutters and other hunters."

Dimana glanced at the hall, raising her hand over the fire and pressing into her lower lips. Suddenly, the excitement filled her, causing her to moan.

"Think well, Pallan. A woman. She has fully white hair."

The sound of the spoon falling to the floor separated Dimana from pleasure. She was sure now that Minerva knew the witch.

"I... I think I remembered. Months ago- Maybe a year ago! I moved westward with the boat. I saw a woman there. It was very far. But I remember her white hair. She was picking mushrooms by the river. I drove the boat to meet her but she wasn't there."

"West... How far away? Can you tell me a certain place."

"No, protector. But if you follow the river, you'll see a woodcutter area. A little further away from that area."

After a short silence, Dimana heard the chair's sound, she put her cape on her back.

"Thank you for this lovely dinner, Pallan. Please keep eating, I will check the demon."

"Sure, protector."

As the succubus watched Minerva came in, put her hand on her shoulder and sat down beside her. She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Go. I'll warm up a little."

Dimana frowned but didn't object. She checked the dress with her hand but Minerva shook her shoulder.

"Go, Dimana. Do I really have to say it?"

The succubus looked at Minerva in surprise for a while and grinned. When excitement paralyzed her mind, she wanted to hug her for a moment. She quickly threw the cape off and stood up.

"Close the door. And be quick!"

Dimana nodded and went into the room. She pulled the door and quickly sat on the chair next to Pallan, resting her chin in her palm, smiling. The hunter's eyes popped out when he watch her scarlet body. He coughed hard and jumped to his feet. When he returned to the door of the room, Dimana pulled his arm.

"The sorceress is drying up, Pallan. Let's not disturb her."

He put his back to the door and waved his finger to her.

"Don't touch me, demon!"

Dimana smiled and crossed her arms.

"Sure."

She was already touching. The red aura completely covered him. His body was responding with small moans and shakings. It was time to make physical contact.

"There's no need to resist, Pallan. There's lust in your eyes."

She took a step towards him. The rain was calm. She didn't even care about the cold wind coming through the broken door.

"Do you want to touch me?"

When Dimana raised her hand, hunter threw his hand on the door handle. The succubus had to retreat. It would be a bad idea to bother Minerva.

"P-Protector! Please help! She-"

"It's okay, Pallan! She can't hurt you. You can have fun with her if you want."

Minerva's words enlarged the hunter's eyes. Dimana smiled widely.

"See? There is no reason to be afraid."

Dimana pulled the red aura from the man, wrapping her own body. She raised her hand again, but this time the hunter didn't object. His irregular breaths and tremors increased. Pallan closed his eyes as she slowly began caressing his beard. Dimana pressed her body a little further and pushed him completely to the door. She quickly slumped into his mouth, which he left open for deep breath, and put her long tongue into the hunter's mouth. His hands clutched her shoulders, then she ran her tongue inside. She put her hands on the buttons of the hunter's shirt and opened them quickly. When the man pulled his head, she moved her tongue up and down around his neck. The succubus put her hands under the shirt and began to fondle his trembling hot body. She licked Pallan's earlobe, bit it slightly.

"Do you want me to continue?"

There was no answer, but the hunter's hands that went down to her ass meant yes. She lowered her lips again to the hunter's and began to lick. When Pallan's tongue entered her mouth, it was Dimana who moaned this time. After kissing for a while, the man pulled his head to breathe. Dimana held his hand firmly, smiling.

"Let's not disturb the protector."

When the hunter nodded, Dimana pulled him to the center of the room, leaning his back against the edge of the table. She couldn't stop now. Minerva told her to be quick, and although her body was against it, she didn't want to annoy her after that kindness.

She slumped back into the man's mouth, quickly lowering her hands, trying to open the hunter's belt. The hunter stroked her breasts, lips bent over her neck, began to lick her red skin with appetite. When Dimana finally unfastened the belt, she lowered his pants, slid her tongue down from his stiff chest and knelt down in front of the hunter. Pallan's member was pushing the white panties. Before Dimana lowered it, she quickly licked the wet area soaked with his pre-cum and wetted the panties further as the man moaned. When she felt Pallan's hands in her hair, she lowered his panties to his knees with both hands. The hunter's cock swayed in front of her. Dimana held it steady with one hand and waved her tongue over the soaked tip. The hunter groaned loudly, his hands grabbed the succubus's hair tighter. Dimana tasted the member with her long tongue, lowered her head a little more, put her lips on the trembling cock.

After licking slightly for a while, the hunter pressed her head. Without wasting any more time, Dimana bit the head slightly and took half of the member in her mouth, Pallan's cock passed through her teeth. She licked the curves of the swollen veins with her lips for a while and pulled her head back. When the cock's head reached her front teeth, she pushed her head forward again and didn't stop until the hunter's cock reached back of her throat. When her nose reached the hunter's long public hair, Pallan's legs trembled with pleasure. Dimana tortured the hunter, keeping her head steady for a while. Pallan held her head on both sides and pulled her back, when the tip reached Dimana's mouth, his hands lowered her head sternly and again filled the succubus's mouth and throat. Both were moaning with pleasure, and the hunter held her hair tightly, began to pull back her head. Dimana didn't object and left control entirely to him. After a few heavy thrust, the hunter collected all her raven hair in his hands and began to pull her head back and forth with all his strength.

"D-demon! Mhm- Mouth!"

Dimana put both hands on his ass and started to wait. The hunter groaned sharply, forced her throat several times faster, and began to blow. Dimana looked up with her burgundy eyes, didn't waste the hot semen that began to fill her mouth and throat, and drank until the member began to loosen up in her mouth. Finally, when Pallan's hands loosened, the succubus pulled her head, wiped her mouth with back of her hand, and stared at the hunter's reddish eyes, smiling.

"Well done, slave."

Pallan spoke in a trembling voice as Dimana slowly rose to her feet.

"T-Thank you, my wife."

Succubus frowned. Every slave must have a different title. Samson had called her my queen. Did that mean anything? Dimana shook her head, dissipated her thoughts, stared at the door. There was no news of Minerva yet. What was she doing in there? Was she resting? Was she touching herself? It was a weak possibility, but still a possibility. Dimana's body trembled again with excitement. She turned to the still breathing hunter and smiled.

"Ready, slave?"

When Pallan's red eyes shone, Dimana pulled him back, turned her back to the table, pushed herself up with her hands and sat down. She threw the empty plate and pieces of bread on the floor and leaned her back on the table. She spread her legs to the end, gesturing for her slave to approach.

"Please your wife, slave."

Pallan's lips trembled. He quickly entered between her legs, grabbed his cock and placed it in Dimana's cunt. When he pushed the whole member hard at once, he hit Dimana's head and shoulders against the wall. Minerva must have heard that. Dimana shouted while moaning.

"Be quick, slave!"

Pallan nodded, put both hands on the edge of the table and started to work. Rapidly pushing his cock into Dimana, the table and succubus continued to crash into the wooden wall. Dimana straightened on her hips and hugged the hunter tight. She bit his ear, whispered.

"Faster!"

Pallan groaned, put his hand on Dimana's hips and moved his waist back and forth with great speed. It was better but it wasn't enough. Dimana lifted her tail, put it on the man's butt and forced it on his ass cheeks. She pressed the tip of her tail, the slave shouted and began to come soon. When Dimana felt the first wave, she bit his neck and groaned. She looked to the left and saw her. The sorceress folded her hands in front of her, frowning and watching them. Dimana put her weak hands on the man's shoulders and tried to push.

"S-stop! Pallan, stop!"

When the slave retreated in surprise, semen was still flowing from his member.

"Get dressed, slave!"

As Pallan swiftly pulled his panties and pants up, Dimana got up from the table, turned to the woman and bowed her head. She hadn't done anything wrong, even the damn woman had let her, but... She looked at the woman who smiled slightly before she could make sense of the disturbance.

"Sorry."

Minerva shook her head. There was no lust in her eyes. Even if there is, she was hiding it very well.

"It's okay, get dressed. We're going."

The rain had stopped completely but the weather was much colder. Dimana quickly walked past the woman and lifted her dress. She smiled when she felt the warmth, but something frowned her. A faint smell in the room froze her body, filling her with lust. She moaned quietly and looked at woman's back. Did she touch herself? She continued to think as she tried carelessly wearing her clothes. It was quite natural for a human to act for pleasure, but it was surprising enough that the sorceress touched herself while listening to her moanings. Maybe she wasn't that cold, after all. Dimana was smiling as she left the room. When Minerva frowned, she bit her lips. The sorceress turned to the man who was still deeply breathing.

"You'll take us where you see the white-haired woman, Pallan. With the boat."

Pallan returned to Dimana without reply.

"It's okay, slave. You will serve this woman as long as you serve me. You will do whatever she says."

The hunter nodded to them.

"Sure, my wife."

Minerva turned to the succubus and grimaced. Dimana shook her shoulders and pursed her lips. She knew the question, but she had no answer.

The hunter quickly went out. Dimana and Minerva followed him to the boat. Pallan quickly untied the ropes and stepped aside. Dimana waited for a while as Minerva got into the boat. Even if she was not going to get wet in any way, the river was scary enough. Finally, she gathered her courage, stepped into the boat and quickly sat down next to the sorceress. Pallan sat down in front of them, grabbed two oars and began to ride the boat.

They went on in the dark and silent. Dimana leaned her shaking body against the woman's shoulder to feel some heat. When they saw the woodcutter area Pallan mentioned, Dimana asked quietly.

"How long do we have, slave?"

"Soon, my beloved wife. Very soon."

Minerva was looking into the forest with her shining eyes. It would be impossible to find the witch under the moon. Dimana leaned slightly to the woman.

"Minerva. I... You don't have to answer but... Who is she?"

Minerva gave her a quick look and looked back into the forest.

"A former wizard of Seven Will. She was an assistant of the Red Mistress. When the Light Warriors killed the mistress, she... We must find her."

Dimana bowed her head and thought for a while. There was a war between Light Warriors and Seven Will. Ambryn was a dark wizard, but Samson said she betrayed them. Her story was very similar to Minerva's. Minerva was wanting to find her and Dimana wondered why.

"When we find her... What are you going to do to her?"

"You will find out."

The short answer didn't make Dimana happy, but it was better than silence.

"We came." Pallan announced.

Pallan finally approached the boat to the left bank of the river. Dimana quickly controlled the surroundings, and Minerva got up and stepped ashore. Before the succubus went after her, Minerva turned and pointed at him with her head. Hunter pursed his lips, staring curiously at them. Dimana understood very well what the sorceress wanted to say. She hesitated for a while, but Minerva expressed her impatience.

"If you don't want to, I can."

When the sadness covered her, she turned back to the woman and shook her head. Pallan knew a lot and that was the only way to be sure. She took a step towards the hunter, took his shoulder and leaned to his ear.

"You served well, Pallan. I'll send you somewhere. Wait for me when you get there."

Pallan looked confused at her but nodded.

"I will, my-"

Before the hunter could finish his sentence, Dimana slid her claws into his throat, tearing his flesh wide. As soon as blood began to gush out of the red gap, the succubus turned him to the river and polluted the water with blood. Pallan grabbed his throat with both hands and tried to shout. Dimana closed her eyes, threw the man into the river and turned to Minerva. Dimana squeezed her teeth plunging into the woods after the woman as the hunter continued to pollute and splash the water. She closed her eyes slightly and muttered.

"I will see you in hell."

She raised her hand and sucked her bloody fingers. She couldn't wait to join them, but on earth she hadn't finished. She had a witch to hunt. Probably a new pleasure, a new slave, a new death.

12