Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've summoned your sisters many times before. You can't imagine what a lonely life makes you do. I even knew their faces!"

Dimana asked immediately as the witch raised her head and laughed. She might not have had the chance any other time.

"Can you send me to hell, Ambryn?"

The witch frowned, cupped her chin with one hand. While Dimana enthusiastically waited for an answer, she spoke.

"I think I need to get your bond from your summoner for that, and to find the soul..."

She smiled suddenly.

"If you tell me how you met the sorceress-"

Dimana closed her eyes slowly. She didn't need to listen anymore. The witch was giving information in exchange for information. Dimana took a deep breath, began to explain everything. At least everything the witch wonders. She wondered if this exchange was some kind of betrayal. Was Minerva angry when she found out? Very likely.

"Please don't tell her what I said!" Dimana eventually added.

Ambryn smiled, nodded to her.

"That whore... Not even a dark wizard can think of it but... You're a very different case. Maybe the years you spent on earth separated you from your nature, succubus."

She could be right. At least now she could hardly remember hell. The behaviors of humans, especially Minerva's, impressed her greatly. That was definitely bad news and it would only hurt. Even if she acted as much as she could, she wouldn't be like a human and would be separated from her own nature too. Ambryn spoke when the sadness covered her.

"Don't worry, when we're done and if I'm still alive, I'll investigate it. At least I also wonder how a soul can be destroyed. Maybe we can go to Blackhorn border together, what do you think?"

Dimana's lips parted. After the sorceress, another human was offering help to her. Although the future was dark, it was another hope. She smiled widely, nodded to witch.

"Thank you, Ambryn."

Ambryn grinned, slowly stood up, taking a step towards her. The excitement paralyzed Dimana's mind. The witch wasn't a young girl, but she was absolutely elegant.

"Yes, thank me."

She lifted up the skirt of her worn white nightgown, threw a knee over the bed, and slowly sat down on her thighs as the succubus' body trembled. As the witch caressed her right cheek, Dimana groaned and put both hands under her nightgown, gripping her hips tightly.

"The sorceress doesn't understand you, Dimana."

She pulled out her tongue, leaned over her scarlet neck. Ambryn licked her skin with her hot tongue while Dimana moaning. She looked up to her burgundy eyes again.

"But I understand you very well. Take your long tongue out."

Dimana didn't object. Ever since the witch entered her room, she had complete control. She tossed her white hair back, holding her neck softly with both hands as Dimana pulled out her tongue as much as possible.

"You don't have to seduce me, succubus. I give myself to you willingly."

Dimana frowned while her tongue was still out. Ambryn was right. The red aura quickly enveloped the two. Dimana quickly pulled back the aura, the witch smiled, bowed her head and gently put a kiss on the hot tip of her tongue. She opened her wet lips and took her tongue in her mouth, bent her head, licked Dimana's tongue. Her head bowed a little more, and her lips united with the succubus'. Before Dimana pulled her tongue, the witch bit her flesh hard, Dimana groaned into her mouth. Ambryn slowly pulled her head back, their drooling extended, wetting both of their jaws.

"You want rough, Dimana. Like an incubus."

Dimana stared at the woman in surprise, and the witch threw her nightgown quickly, then suddenly scratching the nipple of the succubus with her nails. When Dimana groaned painfully, Ambryn leaned in her ear and whispered.

"Take me like one of them!"

When her lips licked her neck again, Dimana clenched her teeth. For a moment she didn't know what to do. She had to seduce humans before, but the witch didn't need it and wanted things that no one would even dare say to a demon.

"Do it and I will reward you."

There was no need for an award. All she wanted was sitting on her legs. Dimana took the woman by the neck tightly with one hand and separated her lips from her neck, grasped her white panties covering her hips with the other, and pulled it with all her might. After two tears noise filled the room, the witch opened her mouth to groan in pain, but Dimana wouldn't let her. She put her tongue completely into the woman's mouth, grasped her lower back with one hand, quickly stood up and threw both of them on the bed.

"M-more!"

Dimana moaned with pleasure in Ambryn's weak voice, leaned up on her butt, put both hands on her pale legs, and parted them sternly as the witch squeezed her breasts. Ambryn groaned with pain and pleasure, softly lifted her back from the bed, but Dimana gripped her throat with one hand and laid her back on the bed, plunging the other into her already wet lower lips.

"F-fuck!"

Dimana puller her hand from her womanhood, held her left leg sternly, lifted it and leaned her ankle on her shoulder, dipping three fingers directly into her cunt, and Ambryn groaned in her tight throat. When she laid her body firmly on the woman, her leg stretched and reached her breasts. The pale hips that lifted from the bed gave Dimana a comfortable position to fully insert her fingers and widen her wet inner walls. Ambryn's face blushed deeply. Her blue eyes trembled with pleasure. When Dimana pulled her fingers back and forth with great speed, her pale body began to tremble. Dimana pulled her hand to let her breathe, Ambryn shouted.

"Yes! Fuck-"

The succubus pressed her hand to her mouth this time. She certainly didn't want Minerva to wake up. She could have thought she was killing the witch when she came to check. As Dimana pressed her body to her leg further, Ambryn's ass completely lifted. The witch suddenly bit her finger hard, but Dimana didn't pull her hand and speed up her right hand more. As the witch's face blushed more, hot cum in her pussy walls quickly passed her fingers and splashed into the air. Ambryn groaned in her palm, while her intense smelling juice soaked her pale body from her belly to her nipples.

After making sure that she is completely empty, Dimana pulled both hands and slowly straightened on her butt. Ambryn couldn't speak for a long time, she only used her mouth to take deep breaths. The succubus waited on her hips, she finally turned her face to her, smiling.

"That was great, Dim-"

Dimana didn't wait for the woman's words, she crawled to the end of the bed, grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her to the middle of the bed. Her sweaty white hair became more wet with the cum she poured into the bed.

"G-gods! Sit on my face!"

Dimana immediately fulfilled her wish, sat directly in her mouth, but before she could move her waist Ambryn began to use her tongue with perfect thrusts and wet touches. Dimana frowned and looked into her lustful blue eyes. How had she been so experienced? How did she manage to remain so flexible and passionate despite her mature age? Dimana shook her head slightly and distracted her thoughts. It was stupid to think of it with such a perfect mouth underneath. She grabbed her white hair with both hands and held it tight. She looked into her blue eyes, begging her to cum in her mouth, and tried to speak in a firm voice.

"Open wide, whore. Don't even miss a drop."

She doubted her trembling voice affected her, but the witch didn't need it. The cum that filled her lower lips said it was impossible, Dimana ignored, and began to move her waist with all her might. Although her head was completely buried in the wet bed, Ambryn continued to encourage Dimana with her licking tongue. Dimana held the white hair tighter and pulled her head hard, forcing the witch's lips to her pussy. She spread her legs as far as she could. The only reason her butt didn't touch the bed anymore was the head under her. Dimana continued to rub her cunt back and forth over her lips. Even when the bed began to squeak all over, Ambryn never showed her discomfort. On the contrary, she held her hips tightly with both hands, giving her more support for to cum to her mouth.

"D-drink it all!"

As Dimana began to cum in her mouth, she closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip hard not to scream with pleasure. She didn't even need to move her waist, she just waited for the hot cum to run out. For a long time, she continued to sit on the woman's face without caring her comfort, finally she tossed her shaky body beside her and staring at her. Although her face was completely wet, she greedily licked every part of her tongue grew. Moment later, she cleared her eyelids with her arm and opened her blue eyes, staring at the ceiling for a while. Dimana sat on her butt, looking anxiously.

"Are you okay?"

Instead of answering, Ambryn laughed weakly and gestured for her to approach with her finger. When Dimana leaned over, she quickly grabbed her black hair, pulled her head, and kissed her mouth firmly. Dimana tasted her own juice for a while. Eventually the witch pushed her chest and looked back at the ceiling.

"I fucking hate them, but... There's really no big difference between us."

Dimana frowned, but understood what she was talking about. Her question had been unanswered. She pulled her knees to her chest, leaned her back against the wall and continued to listen.

"Ages ago, the whole Reghmer was a single kingdom. When the father, Tremir, died, his seven sons began to fight for the throne. Eventually, Reghmer was divided into two kingdoms: Silverland and Blackhorn."

The witch slowly stood up, came beside her, and leaned her back against the cold wall.

"Seven Will was Blackhorn army. As people continue to explore more of the magic, the spells became a great power. A witch and a sorcerer often use the same spells. But our methods are different. Our sources are different."

Dimana asked when the witch stopped to breathe.

"What about Light Warriors?"

"Oh, yes... They were Silverland army, but they couldn't handle Blackhorn on the magic. Everything changed with an army wizard. His name was Andoah. This wizard developed a new method. Dark magic. As the spell spread, the army became more powerful, and at first the method was so effective that he became the new king of Blackhorn, the people were become slaves of the army, high ranked wizards took away their property, their women, their lives. Then the people rebelled, most of them cooperated with Silverland. But it was everyone who lost. All Reghmer fell into pieces. Seven Will didn't rise for a long time. The Light Warriors became the only force that everyone respected. "

Ambryn remained silent, closed her eyes. Even if the witch's story was true, it must have been a long time ago. Dimana's curiosity increased again.

"What about her?"

"Sorceress? No, succubus. I don't know her. I don't know what happened to her. But I understand... How she feels."

"She said her name... Isn't Minerva."

"She's probably right. Most of them don't even remember their families. At an early age, their brains are cleansed, filled with magic and hate."

Minerva was right when she said she is like her. Dimana looked at her blue eyes. Ambryn raised her eyebrows and laughed weakly. There was no trace of her previous state a hour ago. she was much more insightful and good. She directly said most things that Minerva didn't even dare to say.

"I know. We'll go on another time, succubus. You tired me."

When Dimana leaned against her slowly smiling lips, Ambryn didn't oppose. Their lips kissed again, but when Dimana tried to use her tongue with excitement, Ambryn pushed her shoulder and stood up. Dimana watched with worried eyes, she wore her nightgown and took her torn panties, threw it at Dimana.

"Never forget what you are, succubus. People will not forget. She will not forget. Next time I have a surprise for you."

As Dimana's lips parted, Ambryn blinked and walked out the door. The witch had read her mind. Dimana still opposed it. She wasn't losing her existence, she was looking for her existence! What else was the cure for a creature even whose memories were lost, except to trust someone?

The succubus dissipated her thoughts and smiled. It would be next time, and it would be surprise. Dimana lay back to the bed, pressed the witch's panties on her nose, and sniffed her scent once more.