Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minerva laughed in an interesting way, quickly grabbed her arm and opened the green curtain and pushed Dimana in.

"W-What in the-"

Ambryn creaked her teeth. Even though the witch slightly turned her body, showing her side and butt, Dimana had to lick her lips again while looking at her completely naked body. Minerva opened the curtain again and threw the black underwear inside.

"Be quick, you two! Watch your damn eyes, old senile!"

The man tried to speak in his shaky voice.

"You can go to the back!"

Ambryn took a deep breath, leaned over and pulled the panties on her legs. Blue eyes turned to her as Dimana was preparing to apologize for threatening.

"Start getting dressed! I'm not your supper."

Dimana closed her eyes completely. Both her own body and the witch's body were suffering enough. She began to tear off the dirty black dress. She had to constantly hit the witch in the narrow space, and each contact burned her body much more.

"Sorry for threatening-"

"Uhh! Shut up!"

When Dimana quickly took off her panties, she noticed the witch grimaced and knew the reason very well. When she quickly removed her tail from her slit, the splashing sound spread over the narrow space. Minerva roared again.

"Come on! Dimana."

Ambryn had begun wearing the black dress as the succubus leaned to underwear on the floor. Dimana completely ignored the bra, began to wear the black panty. When she lifted the blue dress to wear, she felt Ambryn's hand in her tail.

"H-Hey!"

"Calm down."

Ambryn quickly twisted her tail around her ankle, pulled her black panties and pinched it inside. She turned her and hit her own shoulder, pointing at the buttons on her back. Dimana squeezed the blue dress under her arm again, began to close the buttons. When Ambryn quickly got out of the cabinet, she left the curtain completely open. Dimana turned around in surprise, noticed Minerva's cheeks that started to blush and the wide eyes of the man. The sorceress was completely free of her old clothes, staring at her with black cape on her back and arms, and Dimana felt sad suddenly. When Minerva pulled the curtain again, Dimana resisted not to grab the woman's arm, tear her new green robe completely and bite her plump breasts.

After she finally wore the new dress, she went out, began to wear the cape that Minerva handed. As Minerva took a step towards the counter and opened her bag, Ambryn leaned towards the short man, pointing her own face with her finger.

"Tell me, do you remember me? I came here with a woman years ago. A cute girl with brown hair. We bought a 20-step fabric. Do you remember anything?"

The shopkeeper frowned and shook his head.

"No."

Ambryn put her fist on the counter, and the man jumped with fear.

"Of course you do! Such a wealth in such a shitty place?"

When the man opened his mouth to object, Minerva gently pushed the witch to the side with her shoulder, smiling at the man.

"How much?"

The old man kept his eyes in the coin pouch of the sorceress for a while.

"Thirty... Thirty-two coins."

The witch grabbed the man's collar and pulled him towards her.

"I can buy your damn wife with it!"

The man tried to save his collar, but Ambryn's strength could make men jealous.

"These dresses are made of the most precious fabric!"

Dimana quickly came to the sorceress who opened her pouch.

"Um... If you want- I can pay! If you want."

While silence wrapped the shop, Ambryn left the man's collar and grimaced. Dimana didn't care about the old age or ugly face of the man. He was still breathing and his warm body was promising comfort. Minerva sighed, left the whole pouch on the counter, opened it and took out five coins from it, threw them into her bag.

"25 coins. Let's go."

As Minerva opened the door, The shopkeeper opened his mouth to argue. Ambryn quickly pulled out a few coins from the open pouch, threw them into her inner pocket, followed Minerva.

"Bring it back, you cunt!"

When his brown eyes turned to Dimana in anger, she quickly took the pouch and poured all the coins on the ground in front of him. Coins rolled over the counter, scattered all over the floor. When the man cursed and bend over under the counter to collect the coins, Dimana grabbed her bag, pulled the door and ran behind the two women. At least it could keep the man inside for a while.

Ambryn showed a two-story building with her head 20 steps away from the village square. There was a picture of an apple at the entrance of the wooden building, a weak light gliding through the glass of a room upstairs, large windows on the ground floor illuminated the muddy entrance of the inn with a yellow light. Several different male voices echoed inside. Dimana looked at her hands in front of the light again. The illusion was still effective, all she had to do was keep her eyes away from the humans as much as possible.

Before Ambryn and Minerva reached the door, the two-door entrance was opened and a young woman with black hair quickly greeted them with her head and started walking towards the village with two empty buckets in her hands. Minerva glanced over her shoulder and went in after Ambryn. Three men laughed loudly at one of the four tables lined up inside the hall, sipping their wines. A fat man who swept the hall with the broom in his hand quickly raised his head, smiled at them, put the broom against the wall, and quickly moved behind the long counter.

"Welcome! Welcome to Sindevear. I'm Hender. How can I serve you, my ladies? A warm room, delicious meal, sweet wine, maybe?"

Minerva took out three coins from her bag and dropped them on the counter.

"Just food and wine for now."

The plump man gathered the coins in his palm and put his fist on his wide chest, quickly nodded, laughed.

"Coming right away! Please sit-"

"What are you looking at!" Ambryn cried suddenly.

Dimana followed the witch's gaze in surprise, the three men staring intently at them. One with a beard broke his serious gaze, smiled and bowed his head, muttering quietly to his two friends. Dimana smiled slightly. She had heard very well what he was saying, perhaps the witch's earring was really working.

"Each for each."

As others grinned, Minerva stepped forward and greeted them with her head. She must have heard his words too.

"Blessed night, brothers. Please forgive my sister's anger, the long road pisses people off."

A thin, olive skinned man raised his wineglass.

"Absolutely right! Actually we've come a long way too, like you. Maybe we can help each other?"

Ambryn stepped forward as the three grinned naughty, but Minerva grasped the witch's arm and turned back to them.

"Thanks for your offer, but-"

"Look at those eyes! Why, hello miss devil?"

All three narrowed their eyes, staring at Dimana, who quickly bowed her head. Unlike the two women, she would kill people for this offer, but it wouldn't be nice to pull the knives in their waistband and attack her. Minerva slowly stepped in front of the succubus and cut off the confused gaze of the three.

"Good night, gentlemen."

Minerva put her other hand on Dimana's arm and quickly pulled them both to the farthest table. She seated Dimana and Ambryn with their backs facing the men and sat against them, hissed to Ambryn.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Why are you so cute!" The witch hissed back.

Minerva opened her mouth angrily, but Hender approached with a tray in hand, leaving three glasses and a half wine bottle on the table.

"The food is coming right now, my ladies!"

As Hender walked away, all three breathed deeply, loosening in their chairs. Until the smiling thin man comes up with a chair in his hand and sat next to Minerva and the witch, whose bodies trembled with anger, and put his glass on the table.

"Sorry, my ladies! I think it was a bad start. I'm Colvan. These are my trader friends-"

Ambryn slapped the glass with back of her hand, the scattered wine soaked his brown simple sweater from top to the bottom, the empty glass dropped and slipped under a table and broke. The hall was completely silenced. Except for Ambryn and Minerva, everyone had the same bewildered expression. Colvan's first reaction was to look at his friends over his shoulder. Minerva slowly bowed to him and broke the silence.

"Leave. Before things get ugly."

Colvan narrowed his eyes, took deep breaths through his nose, punched his hand on the table. The wine dripped from his dress to his trousers more, and Ambryn's face was like a stone. The damn man didn't even realize how close he was to death. The young man groaned and lowered his fist on the table, causing it to pour wine around the glasses. As two women kept watching him with their hard faces as if nothing had happened, Colvan jumped out and muttered a swear, turned to his friends. Dimana slowly bowed her head, but Minerva spoke again.

"I told you to leave, Colvan. Not to sit. Take your friends and leave."

As Ambryn focused on the sorceress face, Dimana looked to them over her shoulder. Colvan shivered with anger, his two friends were stand up quickly.

"I don't take orders from a whore, whore!"

Hender shouted in a fearful voice.

"Gentlemen, please! Leave them-"

"Shut up you!" The bearded man roared.

Colvan quickly walked over to Minerva, threw his hand on the hilt of the knife, but didn't pull it.

"We will all leave. With all of you."

Ambryn raised her voice.

"Leave my friends alone. I was the one who swore at you, I poured your wine on you."

Colvan turned his hateful eyes to the witch and nodded quickly. Ambryn took a look at the sorceress and stood up, walking towards the door. Minerva didn't object. On the contrary, she raised her glass and calmly sipped her wine. Dimana only watched them curiously. The inevitable end had come and there was no point in asking questions.

After the three merchants followed the witch, Hender left behind the counter and started running towards the door.

"I'll call the guards!"

"No, good man! My sister will only talk to them. I'm sure there will be no problem. Why don't you bring our food while she's talking to them?"

Hender continued to hold the door handle, trying to warn Minerva again.

"But they can be dangerous-"

Dimana left Minerva's mouth open, finally speaking.

"No, Hender! Please bring our food. There is an issue I want to talk with you."

Minerva frowned but didn't ask anything. Hender finally closed the door and took the tray on the counter and quickly came over to them. He left the white plates, forks and knives on the table, took a deep breath and sat down on the chair which brought by Colvan. As Minerva sipped the wine again, she continued to look at Dimana with curiosity. Dimana smiled weakly and turned to the fat man, still anxiously staring at the door.

"How many guests do you have for tonight, Hender?"

"Oh... You... Three traders and one more person."

She could easily eliminate three traders. The memories they left at the inn were no longer important. Another person... That's what Dimana was interested in. She had seen the light upstairs while coming to inn, and she could still feel the weak form circulating above. Minerva grabbed a fork and a knife and tried to chop the meat on her plate. Dimana asked again.

"Who's that person?"

Hender hesitated for a moment, looked at Minerva as if he was asking for help, but Dimana's sharp voice was enough to make the innkeeper submissive as a result.

"I... I don't know him. I think he's just a traveler. He rented a room for one night."

Hender's words didn't decrease Dimana's curiosity but she wanted to visit. Even the simplest man has a penis. While Hender was curiously waiting for her reply, Minerva drank a sip of wine and spoke before Dimana.

"Thank you, Hender-"

When the door opened sharply, the attention of them all turned there. The woman wasn't Ambryn. The buckets on the hands of the black-haired woman, who came out with buckets as they entered the inn, were filled with water now. Her beauty remained faint compared to the other black-haired woman in the inn, but Dimana bit her inner lip, remembering Ambryn again as the woman frowned at their curious gaze. Female humans had a softer and sweeter aura than males. For a long time the woman looked displeased at the women next to Hender, dropped the buckets on the floor, put her hands on her hips and asked.

"Where were they going?"

Hender glanced at Dimana and Minerva first, then replied.

"They are... Gone. I was just chatting with our guests, my love."

She must have been his wife. While the woman looked at her and frowned completely, Dimana turned Minerva, immediately. Minerva was still calmly eating her food.

"Strange. They were going to the woods with a woman."

Minerva was silent again, but the fork, which she had dipped in the meat, slightly showed her anger. The witch had already been careless. At any moment, one of those merchants could run and wake up the whole village with screams.

Never happened. As Hender returned to the counter, while her wife was sweeping the floors, Minerva and Dimana waited anxiously, the door opened again, and Ambryn's white head entered. Without taking her blue eyes off Minerva, she quickly came to her and sat down in her chair. Even though Minerva looked at her like she would start a fight any moment, the witch sipping her wine looked quite calm. Even her breaths was smooth. She stuck her fingertip into the wine and caressed the small trace of blood on her black collar. The weak smile on her face was telling a lot, but Minerva asked in a flat voice.

"Did you calm our merchant friends?"

As Hender quickly brought the witch's meal, Ambryn impatiently tapped her fork over the table.

"Definitely. I apologized to them and gave some gold. They accepted my apology and went away."

Hender sighed, Minerva gently squeezed his wrist before he walked away, attracting his attention.

"I think you lost your customers, Hender. I'll pay you for them too tomorrow morning, before we leave."

Hender saved his hand, waved it at her.

"It's okay my lady. I am just happy that there are no more problems. Um... Enjoy your dinner."

When the innkeeper finally walked away, Minerva softly left her fork in the plate, folded both hands under her chin, staring at the witch who cheerfully eaten her meal with her fiery eyes.

"What did you do with the rest?"

Ambryn cleaned her teeth with her tongue, sipped her wine.

"I wiped their faces, stuck their knives, left them in the woods."

"You will destroy them."

Ambryn smiled broadly, winked to Dimana.

"Well, as they say. Each for each."

Minerva rolled his eyes as she threw back her head and continued to eat again. Dimana took a look and checked the innkeeper and his wife. Hender was descending into the basement, and her wife continued to sweep the floor, humming a sad melody. Ambryn's smirk disappeared suddenly.

"That's it... There is no place for fools in this brutal earth. They think everyone will have the same reaction, think that appearance is everything and..."

She rotated her fork aesthetically between two fingers, smiling at the sorceress again, who chewed her bite.

"Gone... Tell me, Serra. Do you think what we're doing is an injustice? Some people know our talents, some don't."

While watching the white head of the witch, who continued to eat, Minerva remained silent for a while, narrowed her eyes.

"It's not, according to my old friends. Your talents won't make you superior to others, they say."

As Ambryn grinned, Minerva smiled weakly and continued.

"No, I disagree. I think our abilities... Like intelligence. It's improvable, scalable, could be strengthened like intelligence. Everyone can use this power and... For people who don't know to be crushed under people who know... Very natural."

Ambryn raised an eyebrow, shook her fork at the sorceress.

"You're wrong there. Yes, it can be improved. Yes, everyone can learn. But not everyone is lucky like you. Most people are growing up on the street. Not everyone is lucky enough to be educated like you. And this injustice... Begins exactly in the womb."

"Fate? Really? If fate was real, we would be strangling each other right now. Fate can be changed. It's just, some people are too coward to do it."

This time, Ambryn stared at her when Minerva leaned over her plate. Dimana continued to watch the women with boredom who left the main subject.

"You cannot expect a shepherd to become a king." Ambryn hissed. Minerva answered without looking up.

"If you can't be the king, you must kill the king."

Ambryn grimaced, Dimana calmly looked back. Hender was still absent, but Dimana caught a curious glance of his wife. Ambryn sighed and continued to eat without extending the argument.

"You should have been a goddamned Mistress."

While Dimana tried to catch the eyes of the woman behind her again, Hender came up, the two women continued to eat their meals with appetite. The moon continued to rise, and Dimana's unique hunger became unbelievable. Hender scribbling the notebook in front of him and his wife, who cracked her lower back, kept looking at them at every opportunity. Dimana sighed and leaned towards Minerva, asked quietly.

"Um... Shall I visit him? Um... Maybe he's dangerous?"

Minerva rolled her eyes, turned to the witch, sipping her wine.

"Can't you help her again?"

Dimana wasn't even happy to see Minerva understand her need. Even if Ambryn wanted it, she would refuse it just because Minerva suggested it. Indeed, the witch hissed and confirmed Dimana's prediction.

"It's your responsibility, whore!"

"I thought you had fun." Minerva said back.

While Dimana watching their mouths like a dog waiting for bone, Ambryn glanced at her, turned back to her plate and shook her head.

"I'm tired."

At least she hadn't denied fun part. While Dimana was drawing the table with her nails, Minerva sighed, cleaned her mouth and fingers with a handkerchief, staring thoughtfully at Dimana for a long time.

"I will... Help you. She is right. I can't let you... I don't want any more trouble. So... Yes."

Dimana's chin fell more with every word of the sorceress. Her dreams that had melted her mind for days could have come true tonight, but... Intense reluctance in Minerva's voice trembled even her tremendous lust. For a moment, she wanted to swear as much as she sounded. To herself because of her feelings for a human, and to the sorceress who kept destroying all the plesant possibilities. As Dimana waffled quietly, Ambryn asked excitedly with her wide open eyes.

"Wow... Fuck, can I watch?"

"Shut it! Finish your meal. Wait for us here. Come, Dimana."

Minerva stood up without looking at the succubus a second time and began to move away from the table. Dimana jumped up suddenly, her chair fell to the floor. When she grabbed the bag, Ambryn pointed it with her finger.

"Leave it. I'll need my smoking pipe."

Her hard nipples bounced front of her as she began to walk quickly after Minerva and Hender, who started to went up. Hender's wife grimaced while looking at her red eyes, but the succubus didn't care about her. As they climbed upstairs, Hender walked quickly and stood in front of a door. Minerva patiently watched and he unlocked the door. The room was no different from Ambryn's room in the sanctuary. There was a single bed at the bottom of the small window overlooking the forest. Dimana didn't see a chamber pot, but a small wooden bathtub stood in the far corner. Hender turned to her.

"Would you like me to show your room?"

Minerva answered before Dimana.

"It's okay, give her the key. We'll talk a bit."

Hender gave the key in his hand to Minerva, took out another key from the deep pocket of his pants, handed it to Dimana, and pointed a door at the bottom of the hallway with his finger.