Darkness, Flames and Hopes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I- Don't want to-"

"Have you ever been with someone before, Mahier?" Minerva cut off his mutterings.

Dimana was suspicious, but the small bulge behind his gray pants was displayed his desire. Mahier squeezed his teeth, shook his head to Minerva slowly. The sorceress raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Shame. But look at the bright side. You will have your first experience with two beautiful women."

His member forced his pants more. Dimana slowly lowered her hand from her skinny chest, rising and falling with deep breaths, and rolled her fingers over his pants. Mahier moaned, but not because of the fingers approaching his pulse. Minerva was holding the chin that Dimana had left. The sorceress opened her plump lips for a kiss, bowed her head towards the young man. Mahier muttered and moaned frivolously, blowing his deep breath on the lips of Minerva, but didn't pull his head away this time. When pink lips touched with his trembling lips, Mahier groaned into the sorceress' mouth. Dimana completely forgot the penis, tilted her head slowly and watched the lips sliding on top of each other with her open mouth. For a moment she wanted to throw the young man against the wall and give a more worthy and more wet response to the damn woman's experienced lips. As the kissing sounds slowly rose, she kissed Mahier's neck and licked his earlobe, ignoring his irregular breaths. She gently moistened his soft beard with her long tongue until the tip of his chin. Mahier moaned and saved himself from the sorceress' lips, turning his head to Dimana. She had to put her tongue half way back into her mouth immediately.

"C-can I ju-just-"

"No." Minerva cut it again, stretched out her tongue like Dimana, and licked the shepherd's neck, but although Mahier roared a delightful groan, Minerva grimaced as if she had tasted something disgusting, pulling her tongue back into her mouth. Fortunately, Dimana's fingers that grasped the head of the penis brought the young man's lust back to the top. Dimana pressed her thumb on the slightly wet fabric, and when Mahier turned her head to her, she catched his lips completely with hers. She felt Minerva's warm hand above her hand, moaned with the shepherd and when she opened her burgundy eyes wide, she saw blue eyes and plump lips approaching her. Minerva grabbed Mahier's chin again and pushed his head back softly and left herself alone with her. She closed her eyes and began to kiss Dimana's mouth which remained open in surprise. Dimana couldn't decide how to react to the softness that licked her lips, except for a loud moaning that could scare Mahier. what the hell she was doing! The red aura radiated from her overheated body at an extraordinary pace, and Dimana even forgot how to suppress her own power. She knew the taste of those lips now, which she watched with admiration and lust for days and couldn't do anything else than to wander her senselessly begging wide eyes between Minerva's closed long lashes and the green eyes of the poor shepherd watching them with his open mouth and wetting his trousers further. The black aura spread with the sorceress' frowning and moving away lips, but this short break was enough for Dimana.

"Y-you-"

As soon as Minerva opened her mouth to say something with anger, the succubus held her head steady with both hands and began to lick her wet lips. This time, Minerva moaned first. When Dimana started moving her long tongue over her teeth, she grabbed Dimana's arms, tried to save her head, but only gave Dimana more strength. She asked for it! The only way out for her was to throw the succubus on the wall with magic, but Dimana's small fear next to the great lust disappeared with the sorceress' loosened hands. Mahier watched the drooling between the lips of two beautiful women, slowly dripping down to his green shirt in amazement, laid his back on the bed, put his head against the wall and throwed his hand under his pants.

Dimana slipped her long tongue into Minerva's mouth, accompanied by moanings, and began to taste her drooling hot mouth and fluttering tongue with appetite. She quickly put one hand on the skirt of the dark green dress on her knees, pulling the soft fabric hard. Minerva saved her mouth when a small tearing sound came out, but instead of retreating, she wrapped her arms around Dimana's neck firmly, breathing as she muttered towards her ear. Dimana quietly swore a curse, grinded her teeth, leaned her head on her soft neck, tried to get rid of her hard arms, but Minerva squeezed her neck more.

"S-stop! Damn it! H-Him! Him."

The young man moaned after a short masturbation and wet his pants more. Dimana didn't even care. Even ten other human would not able to get her attention from the woman who squeezing her neck. Power... The sorceress' words now meant more. Dimana certainly felt much powerful. Much strong, but as Minerva continued to shake her neck, she felt weak, too, in a more complex way. She wanted to push her back and rip her throat, but she also wanted to kiss her again and again. When lust and intense and meaningless emotions began to leave her body with the blood on her inner lip, where she bite hard, Minerva's arms suddenly relaxed completely, went down to her sides.

"Wh-what..." The sorceress whispered.

Dimana clenched her teeth uncomfortably, bent over again to kiss the woman brutally, but frighteningly wide blue eyes staring at the door froze her every sense. It took a while for Dimana to mind following the woman's gaze. She turned her back, waving her hair, but saw nothing except the closed door. She wanted to turn and ask to her, but her burgundy eyes, which began to expand with what she saw, held her head steady.She knew very well what the dark red water was slowly flowing in under the door. Even when Minerva groaned and jumped up, she continued to watch the blood soaking the wooden floor. Minerva stepped forward but had to stop immediately when Mahier spoke softly.

"Wh-what is it?"

Dimana moaned to her teeth, turned to the shepherd, who looked at them in fear, quickly pressed her hand to his mouth. Mahier screamed in the palm of her hand with fearful green eyes, Dimana frowned and watched her color losing hand. She could still see the illusion, but the red color became more apparent. Fear of the dam shepherd was the last thing she cared about. She leaned over to him and hissed quietly.

"Shut up! Don't make a sound! Stand up."

While Minerva was still staring at the door, Mahier muttered senselessly for a while, but finally nodded to her. Dimana raised her hand from the mouth, fortunately, the young man used his mouth only to take deep breaths. She grabbed his trembling hand and lifted him up, walked toward the sorceress, but Minerva turned her head at her, asked quietly.

"Do you feel anyone?"

Dimana shook her head, but her eyes widened with that horrible state. She didn't expect to sense Ambryn, but no one... Neither Hender nor his wife. Someone or something was there and she couldn't feel anyone. Minerva sighed desperately, her eyes turned back on the door.

"Check out."

She passed the shepherd quickly, who was moaning while looking at the blood and covering his mouth not to shout with both hands. Put her back against the wall, looked through the window to the darkness. The dark woods looked calm. No light illuminated the deep darkness, and even worse, sensed no oddity even though she even heard the leaves swaying by the slight breeze. There were no traces of Ambryn, and the corpse behind the door and the blood flowing into the room could belong to her. No one... The intruders could have been members of Seven Will, but they had heard no shouting. No noise. Ambryn could at least alert them in a way. She should have! The damn witch was probably dead, and there could even be an army outside. As Dimana continued to clench her teeth and observe the outside, Minerva turned her palm behind her back without turning.

"Mahier. Dagger."

The young man trembled, unable to move for a while. As Minerva turned her angry blue eyes over her shoulder to him, he groaned and quickly pulled out the dagger in his waist and handed it to the sorceress. Dimana quickly passed to the other side of the window, but before she looked out again, a silent scream and deep choking sounds made her burgundy eyes turn inside. The dagger held by Minerva was in the throat of the young man until the hilt. Mahier tried to push Minerva with both hands, but the sorceress hit his back against the wall, leaning her body on him. The tears began to flow from the blood-filled green eyes. The blood gushing through the wide space drenched Minerva's green gown and painted the floor of the room red for the second time. Mahier fluttered with pleading eyes, opened his mouth to shout, but only more blood came out of his mouth. The sorceress' eyes didn't have the slightest sadness, and with a few slightest wrist movements, she extended the hole on the young man's neck further. While Dimana clenched her teeth, Minerva did not wait for the last breath of the young man crying with blood. She pulled the dagger and threw it on the bed, separated his loosening body from the wall, passed behind the bleeding body, and took a few steps towards the door with him. When she quickly turned her palm towards the door, the door crackled with a big sound and smashed into pieces. Dimana searched for any corpse as the pieces of woods bumped to the opposite wall. She saw Hender's severed head jumping from the threshold and hitting the wall. At least it wasn't a white head, but rejoicing was stupid.

Minerva throwed the still fluttering Mahier from the broken entrance into the hallway, but before Mahier hit the wall, a shout rose up the stairs, and the young man's body split into several pieces. His red head completely separated from his body and disappeared. One foot hit the opposite wall, his arms fell to the floor. As the fresh corpse fell into the entrance of the room, a foreign male voice shouted loudly.

"I killed him! Come here!"

A few quick steps came up the stairs, a few people started running along the hallway. Dimana rushed to Minerva for help, but the sorceress left the room with small pieces of lightning from both hands, turning her palms at them. Her black strands rose by the force of two great lightning bolts on her palms, the entire hallway lit up. Painful screams were loud, but short. Dimana rushed back to Minerva, but Minerva ran into the room with fearful eyes and a deep shout, jumped on her, taking Dimana under her. When Dimana opened her eyes to understand what was happening, the flames entered through the door. The whole room shone in red and yellow. As Dimana pressed her hands over the sorceress' head as she tried to protect her, the flames buried the whole room, but the transparent, flickering aura around them protected both. The flames couldn't hurt her, but the damn woman wanted to protect her. Dimana also used her own shield spell, wrapping the woman for the second time, who was moaning with fear and tightening Dimana's shoulders. The flames took longer than she expected, but when it finally stopped, the whole inn was under fire. She heard the boots of the fleeing wizards very well. Maybe it was better like this. Minerva quickly got up, turned her blue eyes to Dimana and shouted.

"It's dark magic! Get out the window! Find her. They're after her!"

Dimana jumped up, looking at the sorceress who left the room for some time anxiously, turned around to do what she said, but her foot slipped over Mahier's dried thick blood, her red body clinging to the floor again. She groaned and read a curse, jumped up again without losing more time, ran to the window. She cut her feet off the floor, gathered her body in the air, broke the glass with a wide sound. She felt the cool air in her body, clenched her teeth when she looked down, saw two men and two frostball coming towards her. A trap? She screamed and protected her face with her arms. The cold surrounded her, hit her shield, and pushed her body against the wall. As she fell down, her back rubbed against the wooden walls. She lost her balance completely and hit the ground hard. As the two wizards watched her burgundy eyes, one shouted, turning their palms again to her. Dimana tried to shield again, but it was too late. When Dimana threw herself aside desperately, one ball hit the wall, but the other hit her left shoulder, drowning her in pain. Dimana quickly caressed her paralyzed rotting shoulder with flames, the two wizards looked at her face in fear. They were both quite young, they could not be called children anymore, but they were even younger than Mahier. With gray simple robes on them and completely bare heads, they looked like slaves. Dimana acted early this time when they swore and showed their palm again. She gave all her strength to her heels and jumped over them. As one of them groaned with fear, the succubus lowered her claws to his chest. She tore his gray robe with his weak flesh, grabbed his two ribs firmly as the blood gushed fast and threw him against the wall behind. The head of the young wizard shook the wooden walls. His body fell unconsciously on the ground.

"D-die!"

The other wizard turned his tearful eyes on her, tried to create an frost spell in his palm, but Dimana grasped the hand that stretched out with her flame filled hand, destroyed the cold magic, broke and burned his all fingers. She still couldn't move her shoulder, but she didn't need it. She threw him too against the wall. The young wizard screamed, clinging to the wall, stumbling back a few steps. Dimana didn't let him fall. She grasped his head with her palm and crushed his head back to the wall with all her might. The broken bones and woods sounds covered the back of the inn. As the half-headless corpse fell to the ground, Dimana threw the pieces of brain and bone in her palm. Shouts rose at the inn, the woods broke, a white light illuminated all the building.

When Dimana turned her eyes to the side, she saw the open door behind the inn. The light coming out of the open door illuminated low pairs. Those damn wizards must have entered through there, but how? Oddities were again melted her mind. Why did they not hear any sound? Could the damn witch betrayed them? It was unlikely, but still a possibility.

The screams didn't just come out of the inn. The whole village was lit with torches. She heard horse neighings in a distant place, but the a few footsteps coming down the stairs attracted her attention again. She rested her back on the right side of the entrance and waited for the steps to come closer. She filled her whole body with so many fire that she felt in hell for a moment. She was able to move her sore shoulder. Shield renewed again. The last few steps...

"Fuck her, run! Master is waiting!

Dimana took a deep breath and stood on the threshold with her completely original crimson body, looked at the three faces opposite, but couldn't find Ambryn. Their open mouths revealed their fear and surprise. Dimana didn't even wait for a breath, opened her arms, waving all the flames. They screamed and raised their hands for casting some spells, but it was too late. The flames covered the entire narrow corridor, burning all the woods and bodies. Even though the painful screams ended in a short time, Dimana didn't stop, she kept releasing the hell fire until her whole body relaxed and emptied. When she heard another scream very soon, she finally lowered her arms and looked at the scene she had created. burning stairs fell on blackened bodies and bones. The mouths of the two burnt heads were still open for screams. As the flames swallowed the back entrance of the inn completely, she retreated, looked at the dark woods for the last time to notice a white head and started running. Ambryn was now the second priority. The red form of Minerva was moving towards the front door, and the crowd at the door could be a big problem.

"Hey! You! Wha-"

As the shouts ended sharp, Dimana reached the corner of the inn overlooking the square, but all she saw was two heads flying in the air. The horses neighed and jumped from their places, threw the corpses above them and fled towards the village. The three poor men left behind were definitely not black wizards. They looked more like guards, but the sorceress didn't even care. Two more heads blew up, bloodshed corpses fell to the ground. The villagers watched horror through their windows and doors. The fearful crying of the children spread throughout the forest.

The only remaining guard threw the simple sword in his hand to the ground and started screaming and running, but a large fireball came out of the window of the inn and followed him before he went too far. The poor man burst into flames before he could reach the houses. Terrible screams rose from everywhere.

"He-help! Hurts! Help-"

While some villagers pushed their crying children into their houses and closed their doors, a young blonde woman started to run towards the man who fluttering in pain on the ground, pleading for help. She tried to extinguish the fire with her hands desperately, and shed her tears on him.

"G-gods! My Ron! He-help him! Ple-"

Before her shouts ended, her yellow head chopped, rolled over the man's burning body. The blood, gushing from her headless body, burned over flames, the body fell on the ground. The screams and crying from the village became unbearable as the inn completely ignited. Dimana clenched her teeth angrily. Apart from the big mess, the war of the magics had destroyed many dramatic lives. Did the damn woman want to kill everyone! She stood patiently for a few more seconds, finally the woman in the green dress covered with ashes and blood came out of the entrance of the inn.

"Minerva!"

Minerva turned her glowing eyes to Dimana for a moment, but returned to the village square, picked up her skirt with both hands, quickly ran ten steps towards them between the corpses, stopped suddenly, and stretched out her both hands to the dark sky. Dimana screamed hard, starting to run towards her. The sorcerer's black hair began to ripple, her whole body covered in a dense orange aura. As a huge heat wave hit Dimana's face, all the villagers and children screamed and ran away, closing their windows.

"Stop!"

As soon as bundles of flames began to emerge from her fingertips, Dimana reached the sorceress, wrapped her arms around her chest, pulled her towards herself.

"No! N-no! Saw us!"

While Minerva barked with her fearful voice, Dimana didn't even know what to do. She did the first thing that came to her mind. She threw the fluttering woman on her firm shoulder, turned around and quickly ran into the woods. Minerva didn't cast any spell to challenge, but continued to flutter and swear. Burning the whole village... Killing everyone because they were witnesses... The damned woman must have gone crazy! She thought what would happen! From the morning all people, all gods would follow them!

"Leave me!"

Dimana didn't listen to her. She continued to run in the dark forest, regardless of her whining body. Although the shouts and screams rising from the village ended, she ran. Minerva coughed and vomited, she ran. Her lungs begged to her to rest, she ran. Minerva apologized and apologized meaninglessly with her trembling voice.

"I'm sorry. So-sorry. So sorry. I'm-"

Dimana kept running until she felt blood on her shoulder. She stopped and dropped her to the ground, quickly taking control of Minerva's body with her hand while both taking deep breaths. Minerva cursed and puts her hand on her arm, revealing the wound. As the woman quickly healed herself with groans, Dimana unconsciously retreated a few steps away and fell on her butt.

"F-fuck... Fuck."

She was too tired to wonder about numerous whys and hows. She wasn't in care about anything except her still whining shoulder and her breathing lungs. Minerva looked at the stars in the dark sky meaninglessly. How many people were dead? How many people would die? How many more plots and hopes would result in blood and pain? Dimana sighed and asked.